June 15, 2024, 01:08:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 239461 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: January 16, 2008, 10:07:57 PM »

Has anyone posted the Oprah link on 24 ora?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: January 16, 2008, 10:07:57 PM »

Anita and Paulus might very well be afraid of Joran.  Would you want to live in the same household with him?  I would not sleep at night.

aaahhhh NO...at least not with my eyes closed anyway!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: January 16, 2008, 10:08:00 PM »

If you notice...everything the nutcase was saying on the tape
was the same stuff that Renfro and the other crones have
been saying since the beginning.  Psychic, my foot.
Patsy for Renfro and company is more like it.

Do a way-back google on them and find that they have rarely been right and the reason they are no more well known today than they were years ago when they began this skimming scan.  Only Renfro and her criminal friends who pay someone like that to tell lies for them that benefits the lowest common denominator of human society.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: January 16, 2008, 10:08:23 PM »

joran will implode again

i bet the K2 brothers are laughing at JORAN as we speak

I'd have to agree with you there  Wink

:lol:I'm laughing.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: January 16, 2008, 10:10:19 PM »

You know, the crackpots always crawl out just before the news breaks.  I'm waiting...

BRING NATALEE HOME
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: January 16, 2008, 10:11:16 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

I find it strange this Kelly Castillo & Daniel Young profess to be friends of the slootytoots.
Remember the letter Paulus claimed he got from Natalee? It was mailed from Arkansas, well Kelly Castillo is from Arkansas. Things that make you go hhmmmm

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2006/04/harrytho_410_na.php
<snip>
On the Aruba front itself, we have a revelation from MF over at the Freedom Blog that a Kelly Castillo of Arkansas and a friend visited Police Chief Dompig and declared that Natalee was alive on the island of Aruba a few days after Beth and her posse landed. Natalee refused to go back to Alabama, because of the abuse that she suffered there. Although this declaration reads a little suspicious, it does conform to revelations in Natalee's alleged pregnancy letter that coincidentally was postmarked form Arkansas. Interestingly, Kelly Castillo's declaration resembles the suspicions of Aruban Detective Nicholaas' hunches, aired in the first few days of the investigation.

Can these two people be sued and taken in when they return to the U.S.?  Did I hear them right they are visiting Aruba on their own dime?  Yea, right.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: January 16, 2008, 10:11:41 PM »

Anita and Paulus might very well be afraid of Joran.  Would you want to live in the same household with him?  I would not sleep at night.

I have thought this several times lately after watching his glaring at his mother when he was not glaring at deVries.  No wonder they put him in the shed out back.  Maybe the reason the judge didn't order search of the main house is because they lock Joran out at night in order to be able to close their eyes.

For sure I would not want to live in the same house with him either but then neither did the rest of the Sloots.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: January 16, 2008, 10:14:28 PM »

you know, when you look for pictures of people at other places than aruba
where they go for the warm weather the beaches are pretty busy with people ACTUALLY at the beach 

i dont care what aruba says.........
tourism is in the toilet

it is after all referred to as TOILET ISLAND

there is no one on the beaches
 Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: January 16, 2008, 10:16:25 PM »

Think of how much time and money could have been saved....not to mention future tourists dollars... by giving the case to the world renown FBI.  The police wouldn't have even had to protest overtime.  There would have been money to staff the red cross. You know the FBI that many countries would welcome the help from.  The FBI that Aruba and other countries send police to train.

They give their time and airtime to the psychics and the reporters with an agenda.  Go figure. 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: January 16, 2008, 10:16:26 PM »

Why does this not surprise me that Medley was involved in this?  Wasn't she from Arkansas also?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: January 16, 2008, 10:17:15 PM »

MeddlingRelay is from Pa   Rolling Eyes

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: January 16, 2008, 10:18:22 PM »

I fail to see any importance in any statement Beth may have made in regards to wanting her daugher's remains returned to her as having any significance other than just that.

"Juggs" as these latest goons are calling him said in TV interveiews fairly early on, after watching his wife be tortured by these people, that they didn't care what Aruba did, just give them their daughter back and they would leave.

So what is so shocking that Beth might have said the very same thing?  I find that completely understandable once they knew the games that were being played on them.

Would have felt the same way I am sure, give me my child back and I will leave!  And same as Red on MB kids staying.  Why?  So they could make some more of them disappear?  Several of those kids have some very wealthy relatives and have been warned about kidnapping for ransome, etc.  Some have families with businesses in S. America that have had executives kidnapped, etc.  The only rational thing to do was to get them the heck out of there before something happened to more of them.

Guess these creeps thought they could all just hang out in the airport or hotel lobby with no rooms, tickets home expired while they invented wild stories to deflect from their habitual drugging and raping of the tourist girls.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: January 16, 2008, 10:19:45 PM »

What these a-holes don't realize, is they keep drawing negative attention to Aruba by allowing two quack "mediums" to cause them to re-open the case because of their "breaking news". REOPEN the case PLEASE!!!!! ya dip shits!!!! then REARREST j2k and let justice be given to Natalee!!!

Mediums, they aren't medium. they are burnt to a crisp.  Time to take these guys out of the sun.   Mad

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: January 16, 2008, 10:20:13 PM »

you know, when you look for pictures of people at other places than aruba
where they go for the warm weather the beaches are pretty busy with people ACTUALLY at the beach 

i dont care what aruba says.........
tourism is in the toilet

it is after all referred to as TOILET ISLAND

there is no one on the beaches
 Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Nobody at the radisson bar either.  Another webcam...

http://www.radisson.com/arubawebcam
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: January 16, 2008, 10:21:00 PM »

Remember these two "evil mediums" stated today that Renfro was involved in another part of the cover up. Will the evil doer's start to fight each other? WIll Renfro be the next to be hung with one hand in her pocket?

From RU
Glenda  Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:46 am

Bottom Line about kelly and Daniel... their story was straight off the monkey board... Except they twited it to Win over the van der Sloots and the local media with a negative story about Beth - it didn't work.   

she should let her (ex) friend anita listen to it.

I don't know that they are (ex) friends. I doubt it. Even so, Jan received a copy of the tape as well as Anita, Greta, Dilma, Tito, Julia and who knows who else... Jan and Roger were asked to feed the tape online at Scrux. The decided not to do it because 1. It was a secret taping of Beth and 2. Although Beth said she didn't care who was the last to have been with Natalee.... The tape in it's entire context is not proving anything other than an Illegal taping. Don't we remember that Beth put a copywrite on her words... Jejeje.... That's why she couldn't speak at that bar she was at where she sold her signature on a missing poster.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:13 am
-------------------
I forgot, the first to receive it was KJ!!! Who was so shocked that she (according to K & D) told them they could leave the island with any of their investigation.
So they hid their notebooks and asked others to smuggle them out for them.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:52 am
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 10:23:26 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: January 16, 2008, 10:22:11 PM »

nobody knows who they are, but they have good reputations?  looks like rudy's going to have some company when he "goes away".
dennisintn

Is their other job driving taxis in Aruba?   Rolling Eyes

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: January 16, 2008, 10:22:16 PM »

The only way they could clear Joran's name is to duct tape his mouth closed and his hands and feet behind his back, then lock him in a closet for the rest of his life (and hope the UFO's don't let him out.) 

Joran is his own worst advocate.  He is a disaster waiting to happen.  Behavior therapy works, but his family is too busy scooping up after him to take him for help.  What are you waiting for?  Stop putting a bandaid on things, get him the proper help before the next tragedy happens. 

You have other children to think about.  He already offed the dog, can you honestly say your other kids (or their future children) are safe.  If you don't do it for Joran, do it for your own mental health as well as your family's.  He is crying out for help, help him for God's sake.  PLEASE!  
[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: January 16, 2008, 10:23:45 PM »

The only thing I agree with these 2 so called psychics about is the fact that Renho has a part in all this crap. MOO

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: January 16, 2008, 10:24:55 PM »

Just when you think these moronic idiots have hit rock bottom and come up with the most ridiculous story anyone could possibly swollow ................... they "TOTALLY REDEEM THEMSELVES"!!! (hat tip to Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne from "Dumb and Dumber")

By the way.... wasn't it the "mental giant"  "Henry? Harry? Tho" that orinally tried to spout this??

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: January 16, 2008, 10:25:12 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

I find it strange this Kelly Castillo & Daniel Young profess to be friends of the slootytoots.

Remember the letter Paulus claimed he got from Natalee? It was mailed from Arkansas, well Kelly Castillo is from Arkansas. Things that make you go hhmmmm

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2006/04/harrytho_410_na.php
<snip>
On the Aruba front itself, we have a revelation from MF over at the Freedom Blog that a Kelly Castillo of Arkansas and a friend visited Police Chief Dompig and declared that Natalee was alive on the island of Aruba a few days after Beth and her posse landed. Natalee refused to go back to Alabama, because of the abuse that she suffered there. Although this declaration reads a little suspicious, it does conform to revelations in Natalee's alleged pregnancy letter that coincidentally was postmarked form Arkansas. Interestingly, Kelly Castillo's declaration resembles the suspicions of Aruban Detective Nicholaas' hunches, aired in the first few days of the investigation.

Yapper ... that was a great catch!!!

Janet

+++++++++++

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=212.msg33814;topicseen#msg33814

August 1, 2005

To whom it may concern,

The problems for the people of Aruba has gone on long enough.

Natalee is alive, well and safe from Jug. We are staying with my family where Mrs. Holloway cannot find her and she is protected from Jug's sexual advances.

First Natalee and I would like to apologize to the people of Aruba for the troubles that they have endured, we did not believe that Mrs. Holloway and her husband would carry things this far just to get attention for themselves.

We sent a letter to Mrs. Holloway before leaving to explain what we were doing and why.

We believe that she must have received the letter shortly before Natalee was reported as missing since she made such a quick trip to Aruba and started looking for some one to blame right away, to take the responsibility away from Jug.

We are certain that you will understand why Natalee had to do this when Mrs. Holloway and Jug finally admit to truth and allow it to come out to the public.

We are requesting that the reward for Natalee's safe return be given to the people of Aruba when Natalee comes back. But several things will need to take place and change before that happens.

We had this planned for several weeks, but did not believe it would work this well.

It most likely would not have if the boys had not mistakenly claimed that they had picked Natalee up in the morning of her disappearance and Mrs. Holloway had not jumped on too that and held on like a bulldog, sending the police and other search teams off in the wrong direction.

Natalee got into a car with me and the two persons that aided us in getting off Aruba after leaving Carlos and Charlie's. We apparently succeeded in not being seen together before we left, although we were seeing each other almost every day to complete our plans and make final preparations.

Natalee did not want to spoil the trip for the rest of her classmates by leaving any sooner although we were ready earlier.

You can try to locate us if you want. But we are sending these letters through five different friends in different areas in sealed, preaddressed and prepaid packages with instructions for each to send the next package of envelopes to the next person, so only the first person will know where the original was mailed from and no one will know if he/she was the first. The final person will then send the individual letters to Aruba, Holland and the United States.

Since three persons have suffered the most at the hands of Mrs. Holloway and her husband we want to reward the information of Natalee's location to go to these persons.

Joran and the two other boys made a mistake by saying that Natalee was the person that they were with. At the time that they were describing as being with Natalee we were completely off Aruba and on our way home, although their mistaken identity and Mrs. Holoway and her husband's persecution of innocent boys definitely helped as we were held up for eighteen days trying to get out of the country we went to, we were afraid that we would be found at any time.

Except for Mrs. Holloway's persistence to cover the fact that Natalee had left on her own that led the police in the wrong direction the police would have been able to find when, where and how we left Aruba and we would have most likely been located before we got back into the United States, and then to our present location.

We were very glad to see that two of the boys were released and hope that the third boy will be released soon.

If any of the reports of statements alleged to have been made by Joran are true Aruba has a problem with Joran but it does not involve Natalee.

If you will pay attention to Natalee's friends and classmates you might get the message that Joran and the two other boys are not involved in Natalee's disappearance. In every interview that they have taken part in they have all said that they have not seen Natalee and Joran together, only that Natalee left in a car with three persons.

Please advise if these conditions are acceptable to Mrs. Holloway and her husband.

When Natalee is ready to let you know where she is we will send another letter, although is will most likely be after she delivers what she believes to be Jug's baby by rape.

The baby is due in mid December. Natalee is doing well and has a good doctor.

To assure authenticity you will find Natalee's finger prints and a sample of her DNA on some if not all of the twenty letters we sent. We know for certain that the letters to the police labs in the United States and Holland contain these items.

David & Natalee

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.