June 15, 2024, 02:10:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 239462 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: January 16, 2008, 09:51:36 PM »

LOL

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: January 16, 2008, 09:51:40 PM »

May I just say also, if this is such compelling "news" and they are good friends with paul and anita...do ya think someone could have foot the bill for the airfare so they didn't have to "take out a loan" to get to Aruba? Rolling Eyes
Renho...the newspaper couldn't help?
Keep it up ya quacks...you are going to piss Jossy off and then he is REALLY going to bring out the big guns. jmho

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: January 16, 2008, 09:54:05 PM »

Astute *******

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Woman claims she has a strange Beth recording? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The following is an interesting email sent to Associated Press. It is self explanatory. Does it have validity? I don't know, but if we could hear that recording it would certainly be interesting."

To Whom This May Concern,
Quote:

I am writing this letter to put an end to all of the speculation of what happened to Natalee Holloway. My name is Kelly Castillo. This letter is from myself and Daniel Young; we work together and are put in a category of being a "medium". We are able to communicate with people that have passed away, and we help bring comfort or messages to people still living with the help from our Indian spirit guides. We take what we do very serious because we are dealing with peoples lives. This letter is not about us; it is for the truth to come out about what happened to Natalee Holloway, and to clear a wonderful family's ruined reputation since they have been under attack and used as a scape goat to hide the real truth in other homes.

Everything that I am about to tell you has been told face to face to: The Aruba Police, State Prosecutor Karin Janssen, and many reporters from the newspaper, Aruba Today.

To make a long story short we were asked by Beth Twitty to go to Aruba back in December to find Natalee. We went at our own expense. Many things transpired and the bottom line is she did not want to hear what we found out. At that time we could not understand why, but after going back to Aruba a week ago and sharing the information that we had, we found out. We got validation on every name that we gave of the people that Natalee was last with. It was apparent that Beth did not want to hear what we had to say, because she has been lying from the very beginning about what happened to her daughter in order to hide her own dark secret in her home!

Natalee called her mother before she was due to leave the island saying that she was not going to be coming back home to Alabama. The story of Natalee missing her flight and Beth coming to Aruba is false. Natalee called Beth from her cell phone while Beth was already in route on a private plane telling her mother not to come to Aruba because Natalee would not be coming home. Natalee has tried to run away before, and she was being molested by her stepfather Jug Twitty and she was pregnant. She left everything behind, including her cell phone, so that she would not be found. Natalee's roommate packed her suitcase and it was at the airport waiting for her, thinking that she would change her mind but as we all know she did not.

Joran Van Der sloot was not the last person with Natalee. Beth has only been going after Joran and his family because she believe Joran was helping Natalee hide. He dropped her off at the fisherman's hut like he said, and afterwards she was befriended by a guy named Marlon. He crossed our path while we were in Aruba the first time and when we told Beth that we are able to ID the guy that was with Natalee after Joran dropped her off, she said, "I don't care who was with my daughter last!". We have that conversation tape recorded and it has been played to Karin Janssen, who was blown away by that comment. This made sense to Karin. She had a poster to show us which was only seen in Aruba that Beth put up when she first got there. It did not say "MISSING", it said "NATALEE", with a note from her for Natalee to call her. If your child was really missing wouldn't you make a poster saying "please anyone if you have seen this girl please call the police?" Reporters told us of a statement that Beth gave on the Aruba TV where Beth was saying, "Natalee please call me we can work out our problems." No one in America saw that.

There is also a tape of Natalee and a guy named Michael at the Windam Hotel buying a necklace and having an argument day's, maybe weeks, after she had allegedly gone missing. All the while the country is spending money searching for her. The guy named Michael on the video tape, was a bouncer and Carlos and Charlies. He was tortured, murdered, and his body burnt the week of April 3rd while we were in Aruba. That story did not come to America either. We also know that Natalee called Beth about fifteen day's after her being "missing" from Michael's cell phone telling Beth again to go home, and that Natalee was not going with her.

We gave the names of many people that Natalee hung out with and partied with during her last weeks alive , we also told them of a guy named scooby that if they would bring in would talk and all names were validated by everyone that we talked to. .We took the police right to the spot where her body was at the other end of the island and Dennis Jacobs was going to send a team out the following morning with dogs? No one killed her. She died of an over dose and we know the house that she was in when she died and also, that she was buried and reburied.(does a CBS 48 hour story sound a little similar?) There are many people who were with her and saw her on the island. No one has come forward because of the fear of the drug issue. It is so much easier to let Joran take the blame, since people saw her leave with him and the other boys.

We were told by the Police about a bar bill of $16,000 that was drunk by Beth and her friends as they stayed for free at the Holiday Inn because the hotel felt so bad for her missing daughter. DOES THAT SOUND A LITTLE OUT OF CHARACTER FOR A MOTHER DISTRAUGHT LOOKING FOR HER DAUGHTER? The same story played out at the Windam Hotel as well, and this was confirmed by many other locals on the island that Beth and her friend's acting like they were on vacation.

In America it seems to be that about 9 out of 10 times when a child is missing or murdered, the first place the police looks at is the family. Since this took place in a foreign country, Aruba opened their hearts and spent so much time and money searching for a missing girl, who just ran away from a dark secret she had been hiding, and wanted to get away from. It is too bad that no one thought to check if there were any family problems in the Twitty household, because you just never know what goes on behind closed doors. We have so much more information, and our story was posted in the Bondia news paper on April 10Th. It was supposed to be in the Aruba Today in English the following day, but did not happen. Here is the link to that article.( http://www.arubacentral.com/newspaper/bondia/April/10/A-10-04-2006.pdf )

All of the above information that I stated is the absolute truth and can be proven. why eles would two people be able to travel to Aruba give names of people that they have never met? and then with all the information that was given to them all, Karin Janssen, Dennis Jacobs, Eric Soemers, and other Police officers and lead reporters on the case, why would Karin Janssen 

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: January 16, 2008, 09:54:08 PM »

joran will implode again

i bet the K2 brothers are laughing at JORAN as we speak

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: January 16, 2008, 09:56:16 PM »

Private Eye - you're getting pretty good at this copy and paste stuff  Laughing
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: January 16, 2008, 09:56:33 PM »

Anyone have an address where they live in Arkansas?
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: January 16, 2008, 09:57:20 PM »

Private Eye - you're getting pretty good at this copy and paste stuff  Laughing

Only when I am p*ssed:))))))
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: January 16, 2008, 09:57:30 PM »

joran will implode again

i bet the K2 brothers are laughing at JORAN as we speak

I'd have to agree with you there  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: January 16, 2008, 09:58:22 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

I find it strange this Kelly Castillo & Daniel Young profess to be friends of the slootytoots.
Remember the letter Paulus claimed he got from Natalee? It was mailed from Arkansas, well Kelly Castillo is from Arkansas. Things that make you go hhmmmm

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2006/04/harrytho_410_na.php
<snip>
On the Aruba front itself, we have a revelation from MF over at the Freedom Blog that a Kelly Castillo of Arkansas and a friend visited Police Chief Dompig and declared that Natalee was alive on the island of Aruba a few days after Beth and her posse landed. Natalee refused to go back to Alabama, because of the abuse that she suffered there. Although this declaration reads a little suspicious, it does conform to revelations in Natalee's alleged pregnancy letter that coincidentally was postmarked form Arkansas. Interestingly, Kelly Castillo's declaration resembles the suspicions of Aruban Detective Nicholaas' hunches, aired in the first few days of the investigation.

I do hope someone has forwarded this to the U.S. Postal Inspectors, the ones who brought down Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid in the remote mountains of Bolivia without regard for international borders or national sovereignty issues.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: January 16, 2008, 09:58:55 PM »

There is also a tape of Natalee and a guy named Michael at the Windam Hotel buying a necklace and having an argument day's, maybe weeks, after she had allegedly gone missing. All the while the country is spending money searching for her. The guy named Michael on the video tape, was a bouncer and Carlos and Charlies. He was tortured, murdered, and his body burnt the week of April 3rd while we were in Aruba. That story did not come to America either. We also know that Natalee called Beth about fifteen day's after her being "missing" from Michael's cell phone telling Beth again to go home, and that Natalee was not going with her.
------------------------------------------------
Interesting that today he said he was murdered and it was because of Natalee. We know Aruba ruled that a suicide,makes me wonder WTH Pitbull got himself into and how many other murders were ruled suicides in Aruba. Why was Pitbull murdered? If Edward Croes witnessed this Murder why was no one ever convicted of Murder? What about the TV Reporter/Producer and her camerman/friend that were both hung about 2 weeks apart? The TV reporter's Family swears she would never ever do that. The Family was told they would get the file of the deceased when they arrived in Aruba..Instead the cop called in sick the entire week and they went home with nothing but a stupid poem that had nothing to do with anything.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: January 16, 2008, 09:58:56 PM »

123 psychic trailor trash
youdontwanttolivethere, AR

Edited to add:  I have nothing against AR, just saying wherever these two live we probably wouldn't want to.  Wink
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 10:01:57 PM by klaasend » Logged
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: January 16, 2008, 10:00:05 PM »

LOL

He is a fool to think he can get away with this crap, and ugly as sin to boot. No wonder he had to kidnap and enslave three girls for sex. His mother had to tie pork chops around his neck to make his dog like him.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: January 16, 2008, 10:01:30 PM »

All this posturing and interviewing and radio talking is just a bid for attention.  Poor, crazed, attention-craving sub-humans rallying around Anita and Paulus to defend their murderous, deviant son.  Would serve them right if Joran went off on one of them and slammed his ham-like fist into the side of the idiot's head.  I'm sure Anita would be fluttering around, excusing Joran as he didn't really mean it as he's such a "good boy."  Anyone who cannot see what a maladjusted, deviant, murdering monster Joran is must be living in another reality!  And, creating all this lying blather about Natalee being pregnant and running away, for God's sake, is just a desperate clutch to change what is rapidly dawning on them as REALITY!  Wake up, people!  He's a degenerate goon who would just as soon take a swing at you as speak to you!  Joran and his mother and father have serious mental problems that are making them desperate to change the reality that is closing in on them.  This is so obvious that it may as well be a neon sign over the beaches of Aruba.

BRING NATALEE HOME
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: January 16, 2008, 10:02:38 PM »

123 psychic trailor trash
youdontwanttolivethere, AR

Edited to add:  I have nothing against AR, just saying wherever these two live we probably wouldn't want to.  Wink

lol...good one Klaas...they better look out...our Klaas is pissed now!!!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: January 16, 2008, 10:04:33 PM »

Sure it wasn't "the tape" sent to Jonathan and Medley??

Yes, that is the one.

He mentioned this wasn't about finding Natalee's body,this was about clearing the names of Joran,Satish and Deepak 

The only way they could clear Joran's name is to duct tape his mouth closed and his hands and feet behind his back, then lock him in a closet for the rest of his life (and hope the UFO's don't let him out.) 

Joran is his own worst advocate.  He is a disaster waiting to happen.  Behavior therapy works, but his family is too busy scooping up after him to take him for help.  What are you waiting for?  Stop putting a bandaid on things, get him the proper help before the next tragedy happens. 

You have other children to think about.  He already offed the dog, can you honestly say your other kids (or their future children) are safe.  If you don't do it for Joran, do it for your own mental health as well as your family's.  He is crying out for help, help him for God's sake.  PLEASE!  

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: January 16, 2008, 10:06:02 PM »

LOL

He is a fool to think he can get away with this crap, and ugly as sin to boot. No wonder he had to kidnap and enslave three girls for sex. His mother had to tie pork chops around his neck to make his dog like him.

The dog he killed?  No wonder for who would like somebody who shoots you with paint ball guns at close enough range to kill?

Yes, this must be an attempt to counter Joran flinging poo wine at DeVries and the appearance on Oprah.

All we have is the word of MF that Rudy Croes verified or validated this or whatever they are claiming that he did?  Should be big press release published somewhere if this is true. 

Any links to Rudy's presser about these revelations and the reopening of the investigation and all those alleged claims of his support for these crackpots?

Guess I just want to get him in writing on this as we have had so many things retracted and redacted and just plain denied within hours.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: January 16, 2008, 10:06:14 PM »

well...they had to do SOMETHING!!!...Oprah is broadcast in Aruba. So this is the best they could come up with...and they call ME loulou and some sites Rolling Eyes I would say thats about as certifiable as you can get!!!!

They may have stabbed themselves in their own foot though...if you are going to reopen a case...maybe it should be the murder eerrr "suicide" of Pitbull. They have some information alright!!!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: January 16, 2008, 10:06:36 PM »

All this posturing and interviewing and radio talking is just a bid for attention.  Poor, crazed, attention-craving sub-humans rallying around Anita and Paulus to defend their murderous, deviant son.  Would serve them right if Joran went off on one of them and slammed his ham-like fist into the side of the idiot's head.  I'm sure Anita would be fluttering around, excusing Joran as he didn't really mean it as he's such a "good boy."  Anyone who cannot see what a maladjusted, deviant, murdering monster Joran is must be living in another reality!  And, creating all this lying blather about Natalee being pregnant and running away, for God's sake, is just a desperate clutch to change what is rapidly dawning on them as REALITY!  Wake up, people!  He's a degenerate goon who would just as soon take a swing at you as speak to you!  Joran and his mother and father have serious mental problems that are making them desperate to change the reality that is closing in on them.  This is so obvious that it may as well be a neon sign over the beaches of Aruba.

Well, part of me hopes the Sloots are actually paying for this PR advise and it's not just the "friends and wine" gathering/planning.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: January 16, 2008, 10:07:00 PM »

Anita and Paulus might very well be afraid of Joran.  Would you want to live in the same household with him?  I would not sleep at night.

BRING NATALEE HOME
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: January 16, 2008, 10:07:11 PM »

well...they had to do SOMETHING!!!...Oprah is broadcast in Aruba. So this is the best they could come up with...and they call ME loulou and some sites Rolling Eyes I would say thats about as certifiable as you can get!!!!

They may have stabbed themselves in their own foot though...if you are going to reopen a case...maybe it should be the murder eerrr "suicide" of Pitbull. They have some information alright!!!

oops,,,call me loulou AT some sites

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.