June 01, 2024, 09:09:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 238872 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: January 16, 2008, 08:40:08 PM »

That was not new...hold on...

I know the accusations and these two nuts are new, but they were on live TV tonight and now Rudy Croes is making a big deal about it too.  It's all BS!

APRIL FOOLS' DAY CAME EARLY TO ARUBA THIS YEAR! 

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: January 16, 2008, 08:43:38 PM »

Posted by MF at RU (I think it was on Telearuba, not sure)

Minister of Justice is asking to investigate NH further.

Rudy Croes is asking Prosecutor's Office and the Police to further investigate the Natalee Holloway case since, some people went public with informations, tips and evidence about the family and he is telling that their evidence is valid and they have been known for a long time already. This is just to clear up what really happened the first days and what the family knew or not.

This pertains to what was shown on Telearuba tonight and what is posted on ArubaZone.

As much as I hate to do this, because it's all BS, here is the ArubaZone link to what they are talking about.  These people were also LIVE on Telearuba tonight.  Listen to the audio link:

http://www.aruba-zone.com/

Prepare to be pissed 

Well, what a load of bull crap!  I don't think I have ever disliked anyone as much
just from the sound of their voice.
Now why would he take this to Aruba?  He said that nobody in the states would
believe them....DUH!  Paid their own way to Aruba 4 times....I don't think so.
That would be AHATA that paid their way.
He is lying about the posters.  We know the truth about that.
Let Aruba invistigate some more.  Be careful what you uncover.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: January 16, 2008, 08:45:07 PM »

Good move Aruba. That should take care of the remainder of American tourists who were considering going to Aruba.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: January 16, 2008, 08:49:56 PM »

Good move Aruba. That should take care of the remainder of American tourists who were considering going to Aruba.

No kidding!  Keep talking BYE-RUBA!

These are the actions of DESPERADOS!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: January 16, 2008, 08:50:39 PM »

Sure it wasn't "the tape" sent to Jonathan and Medley??
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: January 16, 2008, 08:51:16 PM »

Rudy Croes is asking Prosecutor's Office and the Police to further investigate the Natalee Holloway case since, some people went public with informations, tips and evidence about the family and he is telling that their evidence is valid and they have been known for a long time already. This is just to clear up what really happened the first days and what the family knew or not.

This pertains to what was shown on Telearuba tonight and what is posted on ArubaZone.

As much as I hate to do this, because it's all BS, here is the ArubaZone link to what they are talking about.  These people were also LIVE on Telearuba tonight.  Listen to the audio link:

Prepare to be pissed 

WHO ARE THESE IDIOTS?  I am beside myself listening to this.  Is this MF?  Do they live here in the U.S.?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: January 16, 2008, 08:52:00 PM »

http://www.freedomofblog.com/forum29/751-1.html

Castillo and Young contacted Beth later on and told her all what they found out on the island, and Beth did not like that and she told them that she is no longer interested who were the last people with Natalee, she just wanted revenge on the island and the three suspects punished.

The ALE has all the recordings and statements made by Castillo and Young while they met the Twitty's,

"The following is an interesting email sent to Associated Press. It is self explanatory. Does it have validity? I don't know, but if we could hear that recording it would certainly be interesting."

To Whom This May Concern,
Quote:

I am writing this letter to put an end to all of the speculation of what happened to Natalee Holloway. My name is Kelly Castillo. This letter is from myself and Daniel Young; we work together and are put in a category of being a "medium". We are able to communicate with people that have passed away, and we help bring comfort or messages to people still living with the help from our Indian spirit guides. We take what we do very serious because we are dealing with peoples lives. This letter is not about us; it is for the truth to come out about what happened to Natalee Holloway, and to clear a wonderful family's ruined reputation since they have been under attack and used as a scape goat to hide the real truth in other homes.

Everything that I am about to tell you has been told face to face to: The Aruba Police, State Prosecutor Karin Janssen, and many reporters from the newspaper, Aruba Today.

To make a long story short we were asked by Beth Twitty to go to Aruba back in December to find Natalee. We went at our own expense. Many things transpired and the bottom line is she did not want to hear what we found out. At that time we could not understand why, but after going back to Aruba a week ago and sharing the information that we had, we found out. We got validation on every name that we gave of the people that Natalee was last with. It was apparent that Beth did not want to hear what we had to say, because she has been lying from the very beginning about what happened to her daughter in order to hide her own dark secret in her home!

Natalee called her mother before she was due to leave the island saying that she was not going to be coming back home to Alabama. The story of Natalee missing her flight and Beth coming to Aruba is false. Natalee called Beth from her cell phone while Beth was already in route on a private plane telling her mother not to come to Aruba because Natalee would not be coming home. Natalee has tried to run away before, and she was being molested by her stepfather Jug Twitty and she was pregnant. She left everything behind, including her cell phone, so that she would not be found. Natalee's roommate packed her suitcase and it was at the airport waiting for her, thinking that she would change her mind but as we all know she did not.

Joran Van Der sloot was not the last person with Natalee. Beth has only been going after Joran and his family because she believe Joran was helping Natalee hide. He dropped her off at the fisherman's hut like he said, and afterwards she was befriended by a guy named Marlon. He crossed our path while we were in Aruba the first time and when we told Beth that we are able to ID the guy that was with Natalee after Joran dropped her off, she said, "I don't care who was with my daughter last!". We have that conversation tape recorded and it has been played to Karin Janssen, who was blown away by that comment. This made sense to Karin. She had a poster to show us which was only seen in Aruba that Beth put up when she first got there. It did not say "MISSING", it said "NATALEE", with a note from her for Natalee to call her. If your child was really missing wouldn't you make a poster saying "please anyone if you have seen this girl please call the police?" Reporters told us of a statement that Beth gave on the Aruba TV where Beth was saying, "Natalee please call me we can work out our problems." No one in America saw that.

There is also a tape of Natalee and a guy named Michael at the Windam Hotel buying a necklace and having an argument day's, maybe weeks, after she had allegedly gone missing. All the while the country is spending money searching for her. The guy named Michael on the video tape, was a bouncer and Carlos and Charlies. He was tortured, murdered, and his body burnt the week of April 3rd while we were in Aruba. That story did not come to America either. We also know that Natalee called Beth about fifteen day's after her being "missing" from Michael's cell phone telling Beth again to go home, and that Natalee was not going with her.

We gave the names of many people that Natalee hung out with and partied with during her last weeks alive , we also told them of a guy named scooby that if they would bring in would talk and all names were validated by everyone that we talked to. .We took the police right to the spot where her body was at the other end of the island and Dennis Jacobs was going to send a team out the following morning with dogs? No one killed her. She died of an over dose and we know the house that she was in when she died and also, that she was buried and reburied.(does a CBS 48 hour story sound a little similar?) There are many people who were with her and saw her on the island. No one has come forward because of the fear of the drug issue. It is so much easier to let Joran take the blame, since people saw her leave with him and the other boys.

We were told by the Police about a bar bill of $16,000 that was drunk by Beth and her friends as they stayed for free at the Holiday Inn because the hotel felt so bad for her missing daughter. DOES THAT SOUND A LITTLE OUT OF CHARACTER FOR A MOTHER DISTRAUGHT LOOKING FOR HER DAUGHTER? The same story played out at the Windam Hotel as well, and this was confirmed by many other locals on the island that Beth and her friend's acting like they were on vacation.

In America it seems to be that about 9 out of 10 times when a child is missing or murdered, the first place the police looks at is the family. Since this took place in a foreign country, Aruba opened their hearts and spent so much time and money searching for a missing girl, who just ran away from a dark secret she had been hiding, and wanted to get away from. It is too bad that no one thought to check if there were any family problems in the Twitty household, because you just never know what goes on behind closed doors. We have so much more information, and our story was posted in the Bondia news paper on April 10Th. It was supposed to be in the Aruba Today in English the following day, but did not happen. Here is the link to that article.( http://www.arubacentral.com/newspaper/bondia/April/10/A-10-04-2006.pdf )

All of the above information that I stated is the absolute truth and can be proven. why eles would two people be able to travel to Aruba give names of people that they have never met? and then with all the information that was given to them all, Karin Janssen, Dennis Jacobs, Eric Soemers, and other Police officers and lead reporters on the case, why would Karin Janssen       ** Banned **

Are they trying to say the ALE and everyone didn't investigate this...or to they forget to mention they were less than credible??

Thank you Buckeye.

The current Aruban agenda is to take the focus off of Joran's total lack of self control on the P&W SHOW on January 11, 2005 and ... Beth's remarkable guest appearance on the Oprah Winfrey Show where American was once again reminded that Joran, Deepak and Satish ... the last persons to be seen with Natalee Holloway ... have not been held accountable by the Aruban Justice System.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: January 16, 2008, 08:52:09 PM »

Yes, that is the one.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: January 16, 2008, 08:52:31 PM »

Could all pertain to the same stuff.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: January 16, 2008, 08:52:57 PM »

Just when you thought this nightmare couldn't get more unbelievable,more evil and more  rediculous..It just did..I am blown away!!!!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #870 on: January 16, 2008, 08:53:01 PM »

That was not new...hold on...

I know the accusations and these two nuts are new, but they were on live TV tonight and now Rudy Croes is making a big deal about it too.  It's all BS!

Yup, trying to detract from the Oprah show. Blowing smoke up the Arubans' collective asses. Sticking pins in dolls, ringing chickens necks, and pointing up at UFOs. LOL, these friggers are desperate.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: January 16, 2008, 08:54:40 PM »

Yes, that is the one.

He mentioned this wasn't about finding Natalee's body,this was about clearing the names of Joran,Satish and Deepak 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: January 16, 2008, 08:57:03 PM »

Yes, that is the one.

He mentioned this wasn't about finding Natalee's body,this was about clearing the names of Joran,Satish and Deepak 

And he is "good friends" with Anita and Paul. Rolling Eyes

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: January 16, 2008, 08:59:37 PM »

Posted at RU

chip  PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:14 pm         

i just got an e-mail to pass along :

I appreciate Chip for posting this.

This is the story of the tape. For some reason Kelly and Daniel
approached me back in spring of 2006. They sent this tape to me, NOT TO
ROGER. It is a tiny little cassette tape. It is only an audio tape. Yes
Roger also heard it - and together we felt that it should not be heard,
at least back then, by anyone. AND most important, we both felt that it
was not the blockbuster, against Beth, that Kelly and Daniel thought it
was. And I told this to Kelly and Daniel at the time. And this was known
back then by the Van der Sloots.

There is nothing more to this story.

ETA- from medley
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: January 16, 2008, 09:01:29 PM »

Juggs???  You'd think psychics could at least get his name right if nothing else.

Why doesn't Rudy Croes himself go on live and validate all this along with the Prosecutor?  Anyone in an official capacity instead of these two clowns?

And the things they say are proof of zilch about Beth. 

Yes, this is why I will never go to Aruba again, not that it was so great the first time but who would want to be around people who do things like this?

We know Julia made that Hootie poster and even those asking the questions in the background knew that.  Well, sounds like the typical trying to make a name for themselves routine that we have seen so often in this fiasco.

Yes, don't look at Joran flinging poo wine and don't watch Oprah, Aruba, listen to the nutcases instead.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: January 16, 2008, 09:01:54 PM »

Prepare to be pissed 

These people passed this off as some breaking news? I am trying to control myself from laughing at their stupidity. Hey guys, there are meds for what ails you!

I have just listened to the stupid and insane rambling of what was on Aruba Zone and have just a couple things to say to these fools. These idiots talk like they actually have a clue, OMG ... I have never heard more stupid conclusions in my life.

Maybe there is a reason why no one listened to any of you ... BECAUSE YOU ARE INSANE!!!
I can't even begin to go and analyze ever foolish conclusion. But here is a simple one. When you enter a foreign country, you have basically two choices to put on the immigration card ... business or vacation ... you dumb asses!

If you were to look at my immigration card when I went to Aruba to aide TES in searching for Natalee in the garage dump, my card said "vacation" on it. What does that mean, that I was on vacation too? What a bunch of illiterate stupid fools.
Madison)
After listening to the ramblings on Aruba Zone I am reminded of the following (from movie Billy :

Daniel, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 09:04:58 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: January 16, 2008, 09:04:45 PM »

FYI - so you are all in the loop.  Those two psychic nuts have gone on live Aruban TV spewing their lies.  It was just on Telearuba.  There is also an audio on ArubaZone.  I have forwarded the information to Beth and Jug.  JQK may be interrested in it as well.  Just wanted you to know about it as I'm sure RU will be posting it soon.

Is that the same two nuts that taped Beth and sent the tape to Medley?
If so Julia Renfro is all up in the middle of that.

Probably the day Julia called Natalee some vile names and said she deserved what she got.  Then she had to have something fabricated to get her off the hook.  Julia is probably as evil as anything that was ever allowed to crawl or walk upright.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: January 16, 2008, 09:05:37 PM »

Janet

I did feel Joran's outburst was Karma.  I also noticed what the Sloots said: trashing the Prosecutor, bringing up the debunked Gielen theories, etc.  I believed their purpose was to show other possible scenarios and the need to investigate Natalee's profile, etc.  It was Karma that their message was totally missed by Joran's explosion.  This is the next retaliatory message to influence popular opinion from the Ministers/Renfro group.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: January 16, 2008, 09:06:36 PM »

Prepare to be pissed 

These people passed this off as some breaking news? I am trying to control myself from laughing at their stupidity. Hey guys, there are meds for what ails you!

I have just listened to the stupid and insane rambling of what was on Aruba Zone and have just a couple things to say to these fools. These idiots talk like they actually have a clue, OMG ... I have never heard more stupid conclusions in my life.

Maybe there is a reason why no one listened to any of you ... BECAUSE YOU ARE INSANE!!!
I can't even begin to go and analyze ever foolish conclusion. But here is a simple one. When you enter a foreign country, you have basically two choices to put on the immigration card ... business or vacation ... you dumb asses!

If you were to look at my immigration card when I went to Aruba to aide TES in searching for Natalee in the garage dump, my card said "vacation" on it. What does that mean, that I was on vacation too? What a bunch of illiterate stupid fools.
Madison)
After listening to the ramblings on Aruba Zone I am reminded of the following (from movie Billy :

Daniel, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Thanks for the voice of reason Red, I've been too pissed to type.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: January 16, 2008, 09:07:09 PM »

Did watch Oprah, as I usually do & will say that I was disappointed that more time was not afforded as the corruption, the blogging presence of misinformation, the changing of statements by officials, the horror of families experiencing tragedy befalling their loved ones necessitating incredible financial resources is not addressed, in addition to the OTHERS that have disappeared from that hellhole rock off the coast of Venezualla that offers so many free trips to unsuspecting people.

How many tourists choose their destination based on pricing.  The pricing in regards to the hellhole rock of Aruba is subsidized by the illegal activities that utilize the tourist industry numbers, whether paying or not, to obtain financing from the World Bank.  How many families will it take to have the corruption addressed in these destinations before their actions are HALTED.  One can take every precaution there is & NOT BE SAFE FROM THESE TYPE OF PREDATOR'S.

I truly believe that there are cameras in many places that tourists would expect complete privacy on that hellhole of Aruba as well as other similiar "tourist traps".  Think it is time that it is addressed at least by the USA media.

Am going to log onto Oprah's website to see what is being posted.

I believe but I could be mistaken that Oprah owns property in Aruba, but I will be happy to stand corrected if you find otherwise, but I think she and Johnny Cochran were in some kind of business together there. 

Oprah owns property in Hawaii.
Johnny Cochran is/was buddies with Jossy Mansur.

Thanks, Kermi, I stand corrected. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.