June 01, 2024, 08:58:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 238868 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: January 16, 2008, 07:10:05 PM »

Wow, those kids look so much like the Holloways, it is not even funny.  They look like they were pulled straight from the loins of Dave Holloway.  Even though Natalee was a girl, she looked so much like Dave and his sister.  Matt looked just like what I imagined Dave did when he was young.  Very articulate for a youngster.  I am sure this whole thing has matured him very quickly.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: January 16, 2008, 07:12:28 PM »

I just searched the words "Van der Sloot murderer" on Google and got 215,000 hits.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: January 16, 2008, 07:13:00 PM »

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: January 16, 2008, 07:13:32 PM »

Wow, those kids look so much like the Holloways, it is not even funny.  They look like they were pulled straight from the loins of Dave Holloway.  Even though Natalee was a girl, she looked so much like Dave and his sister.  Matt looked just like what I imagined Dave did when he was young.  Very articulate for a youngster.  I am sure this whole thing has matured him very quickly.

Noticed that too, Tyler. It's the eyes, they are a ringer for Dave.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: January 16, 2008, 07:15:32 PM »

I just searched "Aruba murder" and got 282,000 hits.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: January 16, 2008, 07:18:28 PM »

Update: Wed 16-Jan 1700 hrs
The Persistence left the dock at 1345 hrs heading out to the search area. A broken wire delays acquisition for a while until it is properly diagnosed and fixed. 1700 hrs - sonar survey underway.
1830 hrs: seas building 6-8ft with occasional 12+ft. more to come

Side scan sonar image showing rock outcrops inside the Leviathan Lair. Water depth over 1000ft. Towfish cleared rocks by less than 10ft.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Thank you Kyle for keeping us updated and God bless you all for your unflagging effort and determination.

You are truly a great bunch of people!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: January 16, 2008, 07:31:37 PM »

FYI - so you are all in the loop.  Those two psychic nuts have gone on live Aruban TV spewing their lies.  It was just on Telearuba.  There is also an audio on ArubaZone.  I have forwarded the information to Beth and Jug.  JQK may be interrested in it as well.  Just wanted you to know about it as I'm sure RU will be posting it soon.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 07:33:13 PM by klaasend » Logged
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: January 16, 2008, 07:36:12 PM »

As far as I know they did come directly from Dave::::Smile))))))) Do they call "it" a "loins" these days?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: January 16, 2008, 07:37:37 PM »

The way that everybody had talked, I expected just a short
little segment, but it was a good long interview. IMO.
No evidence was given, but it was perfectly clear that J2K
were the responsible parties.  Oprah cut them no slack.
Beth was lovely as always and her outlook seemed positive.
I liked it.  Smile

I agree, thought it was well done Magnolia. I am sure Beth can't get too deep into the corruption thing as long as there is the possibility of prosecution. She does a great job in her book of letting the reader know what went down on One Devil's Island and I believe Oprah sold a lot of books for her today.

I think two things came through loud and clear in the program:

#1- Joran van der Sloot is the killer of Natalee Holloway.

#2- Aruba is a dangerous and unsafe place to spend your vacation.

When ever there is a choice of believing Beth Holloway or Joran van der Sloot 99.999% are going to go with Beth, and Joran only decreased his odds after making an ass out of himself on the Dutch television program, which got many times more coverage here than it did in Holland due to sheer population numbers.

Joran is a terrible poker player.

I found it interesting that Oprah brought Dr. Phil into the conversation when it
was not really necessary.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: January 16, 2008, 07:42:47 PM »

FYI - so you are all in the loop.  Those two psychic nuts have gone on live Aruban TV spewing their lies.  It was just on Telearuba.  There is also an audio on ArubaZone.  I have forwarded the information to Beth and Jug.  JQK may be interrested in it as well.  Just wanted you to know about it as I'm sure RU will be posting it soon.
lol, which two of the untold thousands of psychic nuts on the vile isle of aruba is this about?  i'm having trouble keeping up.
dennisintn+
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: January 16, 2008, 07:42:54 PM »

Well what did they say:))))))))
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: January 16, 2008, 07:43:38 PM »

Private Eye - check your email please.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: January 16, 2008, 07:46:47 PM »

Is that the same two nuts that taped Beth and sent the tape to Medley?
If so Julia Renfro is all up in the middle of that.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: January 16, 2008, 07:49:08 PM »

Do we know these two psychic nuts?  I read it on the front page, but since you said it was BS, didn't want to give credence to it.  Do you think it's just one Oprah-ship?

What will BYE-RUBA do next?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #834 on: January 16, 2008, 07:50:02 PM »

Beth was wonderful on Oprah!  She is a beautiful and eloquent voice for her daughter and I thank God for giving her the strength and courage to continue to do interviews and keep Natalee's story in the media.  I'd read the summary others had posted so I basically knew what was going to happen on the show.  But even yet, I as others have said here, shed many tears while watching and they are still here.  The eyes are the windows to the soul and the pain and loss that I see in Beth's eyes just broke my heart all over again.  Matt hasn't been in the media that I'd seen prior to this and I was glad to see him live and hear his voice, so much like his father.  I can only imagine the wonderful sister that Natalee was to Matt and how much he misses her.  And even seeing Macy, Natalee's dog again just touched my heart.  Seeing some of Natalee's loved ones and knowing how many more we didn't see today and how their pain is made worse with the "not knowing" is just unbearable.  This family needs answers, and I pray that they will come soon.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: January 16, 2008, 07:56:00 PM »

I believe so
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: January 16, 2008, 07:59:19 PM »

I believe so

Shocked

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: January 16, 2008, 08:00:28 PM »

If this case is closed and cold, why are these nut pulling all of these
stunts?  The Van Der Sloots on the Dutch television was a stupid
move IMO and this psychic bull is exactly that... BULL.
What are they all afraid of?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: January 16, 2008, 08:00:43 PM »

Bring out the barf bag if you go to aruba-zone to listen to it!! Don't know who it was on the audio but his name was Daniel. They spewed alot of BS with nothing to back it up,even mentioning a murder witnessed by Edmond Croes(Didnt hear the name clearly) that had to do with this case. If they did mention Edmond and not Edward Croes then that is the same guy that was going on Aruban blogs like Racejunkies and telling Arubans to fight back. He posted at Racejunkies on 6/9/05 and he works for Top 95 that same Radio Station. They were implying that the Family was the one who covered up.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 08:03:55 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: January 16, 2008, 08:01:09 PM »

Private Eye - check your email please.

Will do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.