June 15, 2024, 08:32:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 239479 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: January 15, 2008, 07:56:44 PM »

Where's Jossy?  Has anyone seen or heard anything from him lately?

I don't know but he hasn't lived up to his promise of printing any of the damaging material he says he has.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: January 15, 2008, 08:04:17 PM »

I don't know but he hasn't lived up to his promise of printing any of the damaging material he says he has.

No he hasn't,just that last article where he mentioned a minister being involved in prostitution in Venezuela. Jossy hasn't said a word since then and even canceled Dana's show Sad They may have him by the balls with Luis Mansur looking at a long prison sentence come April.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 08:06:23 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: January 15, 2008, 08:04:53 PM »

Well, Anita, you have finally gotten something right: Yes, Joran has ruined his image.
Well, Anita, it was fake anyway and he is the way he is. You can't hide that.
Why don't you concentrate on your other two sons and let Joran pay the consequences for his misdeeds?
------------
Other topic: Greta has actually posted the video of Joran's attack.
Did Greta betray poor widdle Joran and show him in a bad light?

Ah--Joran and Joey won't like that. But I think Joran burned a lot of bridges
with the media (and more) with that incident.

If anyone wants to post a comment, here's the link:
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/01/15/did-you-see-this-3/#comments

Thanks Justice! I went over to Gretawire and read the posts and they are hammering Greta hard about her softball interview of Joran and her being inclined to believe him.

Joran's outrage throws wine in the face of all those who have supported him and vidicates what we have known all along: he is an out of control, agressive mainac who can't stand any kind of rejection, and he would more than likely kill a girl if she didn't give him what he wanted.

This latest stunt of his has etched a big red "M" for "Murderer" on his forehead for all to see, and he did it all by his own bad self.

Maybe we should lobby for Megan or Laura Ingraham to interview the sporter. Smile

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: January 15, 2008, 08:07:59 PM »

No he hasn't,just that last article where he mentioned a minister being involved in prostitution in Venezuela. Jossy hasn't said a word since then and even canceled Dana's show Sad They may have him by the balls with Luis Mansur looking at a long prison sentence come April.

Stedman has another word for that, "testicles."  Janet is a very pious person as are some of the other ladies here.  Not me, I can handle this but you know--- it is a co-ed campus here.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: January 15, 2008, 08:23:10 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU:

Natalee taken by Space Aliens - Not So Crazy

It would seem we may have poo poo'ed this possiblity whilst it may
be worthy of our consideration

TO WIT:

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2008/alonsovideo.html

Unknown Object Videotaped over Aruba

The video below was sent to me by J. Alonso Galicia Fabela. There is a language gap here, but I can decipher some of the basic facts pertaining to the taking of the film. The man says that the video was taken on 01-08-08 from the roof of his home in Aruba. He also says that the area he lives in has a lot of UFO sightings.
The video shows the unknown object at three different speeds.

He also sent along 3 still frame grabs. I am posting one above.

A big thanks to M. Alonso Galica Fabela.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: January 15, 2008, 08:25:39 PM »

Stedman has another word for that, "testicles."  Janet is a very pious person as are some of the other ladies here.  Not me, I can handle this but you know--- it is a co-ed campus here.
Ok, as Steadman says, they may have him by the "testicles"....I don't see the difference between balls and testacles but ok..Sorry If I offended anyone..lol!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: January 15, 2008, 08:31:44 PM »

Ok, as Steadman says, they may have him by the "testicles"....I don't see the difference between balls and testacles but ok..Sorry If I offended anyone..lol!!

Who is Stedman and why does he call his balls his testicles?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: January 15, 2008, 08:31:53 PM »

I think that Jossy led us out of the forest and did his part, at great risk to himself. Is Jossy completely clean? Probably not, but he is not ethically challenged, and if he did skirt some laws it was probably in the past and was totally unrelated to this case. But Aruba owes him a big apology because he tried to step up and lead a country he obviously cares very much for in the right direction, he tried to expose the illegal Dutch friends who were in a position to blackmail for instance Rudy Croes and the Arubian government into shutting up and cooperating with and allowing the cover up of the Dutch boy, and he apparently was clean enough that the local Dutch had no blackmail material on him. Jossy's path would have preserved the tourism business that the locals depend on for their income. He was protecting them as much as he was helping Beth. The two had similar goals in that the right thing solved both the locals and Beth's problems.

The MEP, the controlling party was founded by Betico Croes, the liberator of Aruba, and as his son, Rudy, had entirely too much influence with the locals for Jossy to win against the MEPs. But despite the great influence that Rudy had with the locals, and his dominance in the political arena too great for Jossy, he was too weak to handle the Dutch investigation due to his own criminal activities, unrelated to Natalee, of which the local Dutch boys were aware, as they control the key positions at the police, and the prosecutors office, and they had friends who were the judges. But the judges could only consider the case developed by the prosecutor and police, so in reality they had little to with which to work.

Maybe even at first Jossy was going to play the cover up as evidenced by his infamous tale that the FBI was chasing a car with Natalee in it, he soon realized that Beth was not going on, and he reversed strategy and became Beth's strongest supporter there. And for that he has my undying admiration, respect, and friendship, even though I will never meet him, and I sincerely wish him the best with his family's trouble and wish there was something I could do to help him. He stood tall and strong for Beth.

And I realize that this is speculation, and I apologize to Mr Mansur if I have it wrong. But I know I am not wrong for thanking him for supporting Beth and for wishing him the best. I also hope that he stays silent on this from here on out and concentrate on his and his family's future. They apparently need him.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: January 15, 2008, 08:46:25 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU:

Natalee taken by Space Aliens - Not So Crazy

It would seem we may have poo poo'ed this possiblity whilst it may
be worthy of our consideration

TO WIT:

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2008/alonsovideo.html

Unknown Object Videotaped over Aruba

The video below was sent to me by J. Alonso Galicia Fabela. There is a language gap here, but I can decipher some of the basic facts pertaining to the taking of the film. The man says that the video was taken on 01-08-08 from the roof of his home in Aruba. He also says that the area he lives in has a lot of UFO sightings.
The video shows the unknown object at three different speeds.

He also sent along 3 still frame grabs. I am posting one above.

A big thanks to M. Alonso Galica Fabela.

Hiya Monkeys

OK I can now say I have heard it all. That bunch grasps at any & every "thing" whether plausibale or not.  Shocked

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #569 on: January 15, 2008, 08:50:17 PM »

Well, Anita, you have finally gotten something right: Yes, Joran has ruined his image.
Well, Anita, it was fake anyway and he is the way he is. You can't hide that.
Why don't you concentrate on your other two sons and let Joran pay the consequences for his misdeeds?
------------
Other topic: Greta has actually posted the video of Joran's attack.
Did Greta betray poor widdle Joran and show him in a bad light?

Ah--Joran and Joey won't like that. But I think Joran burned a lot of bridges
with the media (and more) with that incident.

If anyone wants to post a comment, here's the link:
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/01/15/did-you-see-this-3/#comments

Thanks Justice! I went over to Gretawire and read the posts and they are hammering Greta hard about her softball interview of Joran and her being inclined to believe him.

Joran's outrage throws wine in the face of all those who have supported him and vidicates what we have known all along: he is an out of control, agressive mainac who can't stand any kind of rejection, and he would more than likely kill a girl if she didn't give him what he wanted.

This latest stunt of his has etched a big red "M" for "Murderer" on his forehead for all to see, and he did it all by his own bad self.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb28rDTAC0Y

Laughing

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: January 15, 2008, 08:51:50 PM »

Dayhiker ... in case you missed it ... Jossy has plenty to say regarding the recent P&W interview with Joran, Anita and Paulus and also on Joran's temper tantrum.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/

Dayhiker ... you are correct ... Jossy has been silent regarding info he claims he is privy to regarding the implication of Joran in the Natalee Holloway case.  Maybe ... the "powers that be" in Aruba got to him ... something akin to all the other witnesses as well as those with knowledge.  Let's see ... there is the gardener ... Junior ... Mickey John ... the jogger ... Bachus ... the DEA agent ... the handlers ... Charles Croes ... the sons of the elite ... Steve Croes ... Geoffrey van Cromvoirt ...

Janet

++++++++++

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: You know, Nancy, the sad part is that`s just half of it. I mean I was thinking of all the witnesses, the bogus sightings and the things that we`ve been on, and all these other persons of interest. I mean we`ve got people from -- with names from von rain (ph) and von loom (ph) and Freddy -- and what happened to all of them? And all of their alibis have been destroyed. I mean I think of Freddy and I think what happened to him? You know what has happened to all of these persons of interest ...

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: January 15, 2008, 08:59:10 PM »

SunnyInTX just sent this to me  Laughing

BEACH IN JAPAN   Shocked

BEACH IN ARUBA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: January 15, 2008, 09:07:00 PM »

And this is Aruba's high season. Shocked

High Season in Aruba = Mid December to Mid April.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: January 15, 2008, 09:12:36 PM »

SunnyInTX just sent this to me  Laughing

BEACH IN JAPAN   Shocked

BEACH IN ARUBA

Man, you gotta love it !! Very Happy
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: January 15, 2008, 09:14:28 PM »

And this is Aruba's high season. Shocked

High Season in Aruba = Mid December to Mid April.

Exactly pictures are so much more decriptive than words. But the washing machine effect is still causing those rooms to be rented. Maybe we need camera's at the airport filming those legions of passengers unloading. Fine for the crime figures but what about feeding the local's families. Now if the government, ours, would close off Aruba and shut down its transport business, then the appropriate people would feel the pressure and justice would quickly find Joran.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: January 15, 2008, 09:17:30 PM »

I think that Jossy led us out of the forest and did his part, at great risk to himself. Is Jossy completely clean? Probably not, but he is not ethically challenged, and if he did skirt some laws it was probably in the past and was totally unrelated to this case. But Aruba owes him a big apology because he tried to step up and lead a country he obviously cares very much for in the right direction, he tried to expose the illegal Dutch friends who were in a position to blackmail for instance Rudy Croes and the Arubian government into shutting up and cooperating with and allowing the cover up of the Dutch boy, and he apparently was clean enough that the local Dutch had no blackmail material on him. Jossy's path would have preserved the tourism business that the locals depend on for their income. He was protecting them as much as he was helping Beth. The two had similar goals in that the right thing solved both the locals and Beth's problems.

The MEP, the controlling party was founded by Betico Croes, the liberator of Aruba, and as his son, Rudy, had entirely too much influence with the locals for Jossy to win against the MEPs. But despite the great influence that Rudy had with the locals, and his dominance in the political arena too great for Jossy, he was too weak to handle the Dutch investigation due to his own criminal activities, unrelated to Natalee, of which the local Dutch boys were aware, as they control the key positions at the police, and the prosecutors office, and they had friends who were the judges. But the judges could only consider the case developed by the prosecutor and police, so in reality they had little to with which to work.

Maybe even at first Jossy was going to play the cover up as evidenced by his infamous tale that the FBI was chasing a car with Natalee in it, he soon realized that Beth was not going on, and he reversed strategy and became Beth's strongest supporter there. And for that he has my undying admiration, respect, and friendship, even though I will never meet him, and I sincerely wish him the best with his family's trouble and wish there was something I could do to help him. He stood tall and strong for Beth.

And I realize that this is speculation, and I apologize to Mr Mansur if I have it wrong. But I know I am not wrong for thanking him for supporting Beth and for wishing him the best. I also hope that he stays silent on this from here on out and concentrate on his and his family's future. They apparently need him.

Thank you PI.  Your post is definite food for thought.

Nevertheless ... it grieves me to think that there is not one person on that Island who is exposing those ... within the corrupt Aruban investigation ... within the Aruban government ... within the judiciary ... who are denying Natalee Holloway justice and ... forcing the the family into a nightmare that is neverending.

Jossy Mansur is the ONLY Aruban who is in a position to make a difference that has been there for the family since day one.  The family need him and ... justice for Natalee is counting on him.

Janet

++++++++++++++++++

BETH TWITTY
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
September 14, 2005

TWITTY: Well, you know, I‘ll be forever grateful for Jossy Mansur, who is there. And he has been so instrumental. And he‘s just a hero to all of us. And, you know, he‘s my only hope on the island. And we‘ll be forever grateful to him.

DAVE HOLLOWAY
Dana Pretzer Show
September 8, 2006

HOLLOWAY: Jossy has been very helpful to try to find the truth, the fact he lives in Aruba and publishes a newspaper, they're attacking him because he's looking for-- fighting for-- the truth. That’s what a good journalist does--He's going to go after the people, regardless, and try to find the truth

STEVE HOLLOWAY
Scared Monkey - FP Comments
April 6, 2007

Comment #20 ... I think he is a good man looking for the truth. He will not let them push him around. This is his home and is probably sick of the corruption that happens every day on such a large scale on such a small island.
Comment by Steve Holloway | April 6, 2007, 1:02 pm

JUG TWITTY
Scared Monkey - FP Comments
December 5, 2005

Comment #6 ... THANK YOU JOSSY I DON’T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT BUT YOU HAVE BEEN THERE FOR US FROM THE BEGENNING AND THE PEOPLE OF ARUBA SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOU.
Comment by JUG TWITTY | December 5, 2006, 10:57 am

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: January 15, 2008, 09:31:35 PM »

Undoubtedly he is the only media person on Aruba who openly supported Natalee and her family, the rest are all as corrupt as the government, and for this we should be eternally grateful.

I do wish he would release the tape that was so quickly buried, the interview with Dompig, and would continue the fight by printing in Diario the information he says that convicts Joran for all the world to see.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: January 15, 2008, 09:36:06 PM »

Posted at BFN:

Good afternoon everybody! I just talked to John about 5 minutes ago. The boat is docked because the high speed wench is broken.  They have found some parts to fix it and will be working on that tonight. He said they will probably stay docked and go back out in the morning.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: January 15, 2008, 09:38:58 PM »

Posted at BFN:

Good afternoon everybody! I just talked to John about 5 minutes ago. The boat is docked because the high speed wench is broken.  They have found some parts to fix it and will be working on that tonight. He said they will probably stay docked and go back out in the morning.

Thank you Klaas.  Thank you LegallyLex.  I am thankful that the crew is safe ... the silence in the past few days was somewhat troublesome.

Janet.

_____

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: January 15, 2008, 09:38:59 PM »

Dayhiker ... in case you missed it ... Jossy has plenty to say regarding the recent P&W interview with Joran, Anita and Paulus and also on Joran's temper tantrum.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/

Dayhiker ... you are correct ... Jossy has been silent regarding info he claims he is privy to regarding the implication of Joran in the Natalee Holloway case.  Maybe ... the "powers that be" in Aruba got to him ... something akin to all the other witnesses as well as those with knowledge.  Let's see ... there is the gardener ... Junior ... Mickey John ... the jogger ... Bachus ... the DEA agent ... the handlers ... Charles Croes ... the sons of the elite ... Steve Croes ... Geoffrey van Cromvoirt ...

Janet

++++++++++

I can think of only two forces on Aruba with the power to shut so many people up with fear and buy so many people off, and that is the Mafia and the drug lords who run the casinos, drug trade, and money laundering operations. These people have Oduber, Rudy, the Aruban Police, and the Dutch judges in their back pockets using fear and/or payola to enforce their bidding. I can't help but think Paulus was in with this bunch with his government connections. Otherwise there would be no reason to deny justice to an innocent victim and cover up the crimes commited by he and his son.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.