June 15, 2024, 07:36:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 239451 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: January 14, 2008, 09:08:10 PM »

Private Eye, your family is so lucky to have you! You seem to be such a good man.
I also hope that Anita reads your messages to her. You are so on the money.
I also agree that the Lord provided for both Beth and Oprah with this incident. I do not mean any disrespect by saying this is enjoyable to watch. After so long, it is just so much fun seeing the light shining on the darkness.  Very Happy

I assure you I get more than I give to my family, and I am certainly no different or better than the next guy, and sometimes I am sure I might be worse:). Father, Mother, brothers, sisters, cousins, and inlaws, I have no complaints, even though I might bitch from time to time. However, I have never met anyone whom I would trade lives or families with, so I consider myself blessed.

I knew the day Beth was first told of Natalee's disappearance that somebody had picked a fight with a girl who was prepared since birth for this fight and more than up for the challenge. She knows her Dad and family would have stopped the world until they found out what happened to her, taking no prisoners and pulling no punches, and by God she is going to do the same for her little girl. Maybe some can compalin about her methods, she certainly has never meant to harm the innocent and I am sure she has made some innocent mistakes as anyone actually working will do, but no one can doubt her maternal drive to protect her children. She was raised to believe that your children's welfare is the only thing that matters in the end and her most important job.

Sometimes I wish she would say I'm tired and let her friends handle Joran, but I believe she is giving him more than he can handle, and doing it her way she can still get into heaven:)

When she told Aruba she would be Natalee's voice asking for justice until she breathed her last breath, she meant just that. She is in this for the long haul, so Aruba, pace yourself and be warned. It won't go away until you give her what she deserves, "Justice for Natalee."

yet another great post PI!! Keep 'em coming. You always hit it right on the mark.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: January 14, 2008, 09:08:12 PM »

I assure you I get more than I give to my family, and I am certainly no different or better than the next guy, and sometimes I am sure I might be worse:). Father, Mother, brothers, sisters, cousins, and inlaws, I have no complaints, even though I might bitch from time to time. However, I have never met anyone whom I would trade lives or families with, so I consider myself blessed.

I knew the day Beth was first told of Natalee's disappearance that somebody had picked a fight with a girl who was prepared since birth for this fight and more than up for the challenge. She knows her Dad and family would have stopped the world until they found out what happened to her, taking no prisoners and pulling no punches, and by God she is going to do the same for her little girl. Maybe some can compalin about her methods, she certainly has never meant to harm the innocent and I am sure she has made some innocent mistakes as anyone actually working will do, but no one can doubt her maternal drive to protect her children. She was raised to believe that your children's welfare is the only thing that matters in the end and her most important job.

Sometimes I wish she would say I'm tired and let her friends handle Joran, but I believe she is giving him more than he can handle, and doing it her way she can still get into heaven:)

When she told Aruba she would be Natalee's voice asking for justice until she breathed her last breath, she meant just that. She is in this for the long haul, so Aruba, pace yourself and be warned. It won't go away until you give her what she deserves, "Justice for Natalee."

Well said PI, and she will have a lot of company I can assure you. It ain't over til Beth says it's over!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: January 14, 2008, 09:10:09 PM »

http://travel.webshots.com:80/album/549377093ygMAui

A year and 9 months after I uploaded to Webshots, the Natalee Holloway search photos from the CoolAruba site is still getting views.  111 views this week, that's amazing.  The album is #391 out of over 18,000 albums.   Wink

WOW Klaas...that is amazing!!!

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: January 14, 2008, 09:10:43 PM »

Really, Joran should do more shows.  The case was becoming old news after JK2 being released as suspects. 

Inside Edition....

Joran Throws Wine

It happened in the blink of an eye...

...A dramatic ending to a live television appearance by the former suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Joran van der Sloot – one of the last people to see Natalee alive – appeared with his parents on a Dutch television show about the case.

There was a testy exchange with Dutch crime reporter Peter De Vries, who accused van der Sloot of lying to police. Van der Sloot, who has denied any wrongdoing in connection with Holloway's disappearance, wanted an apology, and did not get one.

Everyone stood to shake hands at the end of the live show, and then van der Sloot threw a glass of wine in De Vries’s face.

De Vries doubles over and a woman rushes to his aid as he tries to wipe the stinging wine out of his eyes.

De Vries told INSIDE EDITION, “When I wasn't paying any attention for a second, he grabbed a glass of wine off the table and threw it in my face...I couldn't believe what was happening, of course.”

Afterwards, De Vries said that both Joran’s mother and Joran himself apologized to him.

http://insideedition.com/news.aspx?storyID=1177
Interesting. no mention of pvds. Maybe he was still running!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: January 14, 2008, 09:11:23 PM »

Well, good night Monkeys, I am going to so snuggle with my little guy.
Keep the faith!!!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: January 14, 2008, 09:11:37 PM »

A year and 9 months after I uploaded to Webshots, the Natalee Holloway search photos from the CoolAruba site is still getting views.  111 views this week, that's amazing.  The album is #391 out of over 18,000 albums.   Wink

Attagirl!!! Kudos Klaas!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: January 14, 2008, 09:15:31 PM »

zzzzzz...I am feeling so invisible lately!!! 
Well night all anyhoo

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: January 14, 2008, 09:15:58 PM »

Attagirl!!! Kudos Klaas!

Yup Attagirl! I still think that area they searched and what they found that day is very important.MO

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: January 14, 2008, 09:16:28 PM »

Really, Joran should do more shows.  The case was becoming old news after JK2 being released as suspects. 

Though billed as his last interview I doubt he'll be able to keep his mouth shut. Sooner or later somebody's gonna put a fist down his throat that'll send his teeth flying out his ass.

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: January 14, 2008, 09:17:14 PM »

NM posted earlier that SK was posing as DK late that evening in chat(s).

I believe this 100%.

Deepak uses chat(s) as his alibi that night.
Satish has no alibi that evening, thus he was SLEEPING.

And sleeping and sleeping.  Didn't he sleep until noon or something and miss school?
no wonder he is still in 12th grade!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: January 14, 2008, 09:17:21 PM »

Well said PI, and she will have a lot of company I can assure you. It ain't over til Beth says it's over!

I know for a fact she depends on and appreciates all of you.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: January 14, 2008, 09:17:23 PM »

PI ... God Bless.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: January 14, 2008, 09:17:41 PM »

Well night all anyhoo

I know what ya mean ..Happens to us all Wink Night Cool

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: January 14, 2008, 09:17:42 PM »

Well night all anyhoo

NOPE - not invisible.  Goodnight ldstlou, give you son a big HUG for us.  Wink
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: January 14, 2008, 09:19:52 PM »

Though billed as his last interview I doubt he'll be able to keep his mouth shut. Sooner or later somebody's gonna put a fist down his throat that'll send his teeth flying out his ass.

Shocked

Hi Dayhiker.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: January 14, 2008, 09:19:56 PM »

I bet we could raise a fortune if we auctioned that right to the highest bidder:))))))))))
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: January 14, 2008, 09:21:49 PM »

I bet we could raise a fortune if we auctioned that right to the highest bidder:))))))))))

ROFLMAO at you guys  Laughing Laughing
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: January 14, 2008, 09:23:03 PM »

Second, where is Taco?  hehe Someone else mentioned that if we don't hear from him we'll know he's off the payroll.

I said that Memphis and will be glued to Greta tonight to (A) see if she even covers it since joran is her golden boy and (B) if she does whether Taco will be there to defend the indefensible.

We'll see whether the Mafia has cut the money spigot off now that Joran has been released.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: January 14, 2008, 09:24:31 PM »

Shocked

Hi Dayhiker.

Janet

Good evening Janet, and pardon my French in that post.  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: January 14, 2008, 09:24:41 PM »

Second, where is Taco?  hehe Someone else mentioned that if we don't hear from him we'll know he's off the payroll.

I said that Memphis and will be glued to Greta tonight to (A) see if she even covers it since joran is her golden boy and (B) if she does whether Taco will be there to defend the indefensible.

We'll see whether the Mafia has cut the money spigot off now that Joran has been released.

Greta is in the middle east with the President.  I doubt she'll be covering it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.