June 15, 2024, 09:07:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 239454 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: January 15, 2008, 07:42:25 AM »

And there are people and sites who claim that Beth did not love her daughter! That Natalee deserved this, that Beth is enjoying and profiting from this. Now they are even trying to tear the soul of Matt into shreds with their vicious and vile words that they utter and peck.

To all of you such people, how dare you demonstrate what callous trash you really are for all of the world to see. Have you no shame? No sense of decency? No sense of even the basics of right or wrong? How dare you to have the audacity to show God and the world what uncivilized, uncouth bastards you really are. How dare you to even claim to be worthy of being labeled human beings. I aboslutely abhor your behavior and I thank the Lord everyday that I don't have to be you because,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It sucks to be you, we know it and you know it. You are lower than the snakes who were forced to crawl upon their bellies while on this earth. I prey to God for forgiveness because I cannot even pity you. I wouldn't even waste my spit on you.

Hopefully I will have a 100 more years to live on this earth because I know God wants me to forgive you for your wrong acts, and I know it will take at least that long for me to find the grace to be able to forgive you.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: January 15, 2008, 07:56:19 AM »

After reading the entire page, I should have said excellent page of posting, no that doesn't cover it, maybe excellent night of posting, no that doesn't really cover it either, maybe this, an excellent group of human beings whose posters and posts thru out this whole affair have been the pillars of strength and the curtain of steel from which the grace of Beth has flown as she battles Aruba forcing them to provide "Justice For Natalee."
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #462 on: January 15, 2008, 08:01:59 AM »

Janet - I have FOX turned on in the other room.  I'll try to see if Matthew's case is discussed and take notes.  Unfortunately, I often miss stuff BECAUSE the TV is in the other room but I'll try  Wink

lol....I remember you saying this many times and I always think......
I couldn't possibly live my life without my TV (although often it is muted) and Computer being in the same room, lol. My life would have no meaning, lmao.  Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: January 15, 2008, 09:05:56 AM »

is the water search over?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: January 15, 2008, 09:19:24 AM »

And there are people and sites who claim that Beth did not love her daughter! That Natalee deserved this, that Beth is enjoying and profiting from this. Now they are even trying to tear the soul of Matt into shreds with their vicious and vile words that they utter and peck.

To all of you such people, how dare you demonstrate what callous trash you really are for all of the world to see. Have you no shame? No sense of decency? No sense of even the basics of right or wrong? How dare you to have the audacity to show God and the world what uncivilized, uncouth bastards you really are. How dare you to even claim to be worthy of being labeled human beings. I aboslutely abhor your behavior and I thank the Lord everyday that I don't have to be you because,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It sucks to be you, we know it and you know it. You are lower than the snakes who were forced to crawl upon their bellies while on this earth. I prey to God for forgiveness because I cannot even pity you. I wouldn't even waste my spit on you.

Hopefully I will have a 100 more years to live on this earth because I know God wants me to forgive you for your wrong acts, and I know it will take at least that long for me to find the grace to be able to forgive you.

good post PI.
I used to get so infuriated with them and just rant and rave!!! Absolutely disgusting what they post. Unfortunately it goes in one ear and out the other with them. I gave up when I saw that they sometimes post the same vile things about each other TO each other on the site and still keep coming back for more. Now to me...that is insanity...if someone here told me to F-off...I gotta say I would probably F-off!!! lol Not the refugees...they just keep coming back. At least we have them all in one place now so we can keep an eye on 'em...lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: January 15, 2008, 09:24:12 AM »

I haven't heard it's over Blah...we just haven't had any updates lately.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: January 15, 2008, 09:24:20 AM »

joe crapopino had no problem being on TV everynight

and then when this implosion happens by his evil client

joe pulls a houdini

the question really is..
WHO is MORE GUTLESS ??

1. joran
2. paulus
3. CRAPOPINO

thats a tough call  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: January 15, 2008, 09:25:19 AM »

After reading the entire page, I should have said excellent page of posting, no that doesn't cover it, maybe excellent night of posting, no that doesn't really cover it either, maybe this, an excellent group of human beings whose posters and posts thru out this whole affair have been the pillars of strength and the curtain of steel from which the grace of Beth has flown as she battles Aruba forcing them to provide "Justice For Natalee."

I'll give an AMEN to that!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: January 15, 2008, 09:26:33 AM »

Tell me it isn't so!  The poor little Sporter is upset, I feel so sorry for him, after all, it's been such a cakewalk for Beth, I can see why he picks on her so much!  GMAFB  Mad Mad

Note to Joe T:  This is what it looks like to be upset and under stress.  Throwing wine in someone's eyes is what being angry and out of control looks like.  How long are you planning to leave the spin cycle on? 

Here I thought there was nothing slicker than a sweaty Sloot. 

PS I think you need a new cleanup crew, this one is worn out from putting in so much overtime.

every time I see this photo of Beth it just breaks my heart.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: January 15, 2008, 09:44:18 AM »

good post PI.
I used to get so infuriated with them and just rant and rave!!! Absolutely disgusting what they post. Unfortunately it goes in one ear and out the other with them. I gave up when I saw that they sometimes post the same vile things about each other TO each other on the site and still keep coming back for more. Now to me...that is insanity...if someone here told me to F-off...I gotta say I would probably F-off!!! lol Not the refugees...they just keep coming back. At least we have them all in one place now so we can keep an eye on 'em...lol

You are exactly right. It is a waste of breath but every once in a while it feels good:Smile)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: January 15, 2008, 09:46:11 AM »

good post PI.

You are exactly right. It is a waste of breath but every once in a while it feels good:Smile)

yep!!! trust me...I have plenty in the archives!! lol

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: January 15, 2008, 09:48:12 AM »

No it is still on as far as I know. It seems that Joran's water works kind of swamped the boat Persistence for attention though, and it is time to get back to watching the real heroes doing their thing. I can't wait to watch the Date Line documentary as it is bound to be fascinating. And I pray that they are successful in finding Natalee, but their help is immense regardless. And very much appreciated.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: January 15, 2008, 09:50:47 AM »

Tell me it isn't so!  The poor little Sporter is upset, I feel so sorry for him, after all, it's been such a cakewalk for Beth, I can see why he picks on her so much!  GMAFB  Mad Mad

Note to Joe T:  This is what it looks like to be upset and under stress.  Throwing wine in someone's eyes is what being angry and out of control looks like.  How long are you planning to leave the spin cycle on? 

PS I think you need a new cleanup crew, this one is worn out from putting in so much overtime.

That photo is what triggered my outburst. I wish the "Justice For Natalee" folks who attend the trade shows could incorporate that photo as their banner. It captures the scope of the heartache and pain that they are causing and puts into perspective the inconvenience to Aruba and the VDS.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: January 15, 2008, 09:56:12 AM »

Taco cops out! You know when a lawyer issues a statement rather than coming on to defend him his client is G-U-I-L-T-Y!

Glad to see Megan handle this instead of Greta because she's not afraid to hardball it and is "inclined to believe" Joran is guilty. Good to have DeVries on!

Joran just got ripped again.

I disagree.  I think when Taco saw what Joran did, he $h1t himself and didn't want to appear on camera with dirty drawers., so he wrote a statement instead.  JMO Of course.

Look how Joe signed his statement:

Joe Tacopina
Joran van der Sloot's Attorney

That's like saying "I am Adolph Hitler's official ass wiper." Representing somebody that 99% of the people in the world thing is the lowest form of scum on the earth is nothing to hang your hat on, LOL! Is he so twisted he thinks this is a good thing???

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #474 on: January 15, 2008, 09:56:48 AM »

Megan Kelly cracks me up...

Megan:

What kind of program is this that they serve wine during the middle of the broadcast and how can we get that here in america?  LOL

Okay...I am not all caught up yet as I am shovelling another 100 ft. of snow on and off this morning Cool ......LEST WE NOT FORGET about Joran's incident while in handcuffs hitting the hood of the police car/transport vehicle. REMEMBER the look on his face?? I can't find that video clip, but I remember it well...anger he cannot control.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: January 15, 2008, 09:59:55 AM »

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=13&Itemid=30&limit=9&limitstart=0

Link is to the Local section of Diario.

Aña 2007 a resulta positivo pa industria turistico di aruba       

Tuesday, 15 January 2008 

ORANJESTAD (AAN) – Segun sra. Mirna Jansen, director di Oficina di Turismo di Aruba (ATA), e ta mira 2007 como un aña hopi positivo compara cu 2005 y 2006 cu nos Isla a haya un reduccion considerable di turistanan. Jansen a comenta, den entrevista pa Matutino DIARIO, cu 2007 a bay bon pa e industria turistico en general y hotelnan en particular, raportando un cifra di crecimento di 6%. E cifranan di aeropuerto tambe ta mustra hopi positivo, e director di ATA a señala.

Aunke e instancianan aki no ta cla cu tur e cifranan, sra. Jansen a bisa cu nan ta spera un crecimento total di 6% pa loke tabata 2007 aunke esaki no ta e unico medio pa midi e exito di turismo.

Sra. Jansen a bisa cu pa 2008 ATA kier haci un tiki mas di analisis riba e tipo di turista cu ta bishitando nos pais, por ehemplo, cuanto nan ta gasta. Pasobra tin hopi factor cu mester tuma na consideracion. CBS, cu ta haci e tipo di analisis aki, ta un average di dianan di estadia, sinembargo si un turista a cumpra su servicio via internet, algo hopi comun aworaki, esaki no ta worde raporta como promedio di gasto.

Segun Jansen, ATA ta spera cu hunto cu CBS nan lo traha riba un proyecto pa haci un tiki mas analisis pa e informacion aki ta un tiki mas completo.

“ALL INCLUSIVE”

Sra. Jansen a elabora un rato tocante e diferente productonan cu Aruba ta brinda como destino turistico.
Encuanto “all inclusive” sra. Jansen a splica cu esaki ta un pakete mas di e variedad di producto cu nos pais ta ofrece. Aruba ta ofrece time-sharing, hotel, condominium, apartamento, y “all inclusive”.

Pero hopi turista cu ta bin Aruba pa prome biaha ta haci uso di “all inclusive” pasobra e ta duna nan cierto tipo di seguridad, pero tin e chens cu pa nan di dos bishita nan no ta bin cu e pakete aki pasobra nan a ripara caba cu Aruba ta un pais hopi safe y nan no mester limita nan mes na un hotel, pero nan ta experimenta mas cu e producto Aruba.

Mirna Jansen ta haya si, cu mescos cu ta e caso cu time-sharing y condominium, mester tin un bon balansa den e oferta cu ta duna den hotel.

TIME-SHARING:

Director di ATA a remarca cu den e rapport di e di dos cuartal di 2007 di CDS, ta worde bisa cu e turista di time-sharing ta gasta un tiki mas cu esun cu a bin pa prome biaha of esun cu a bin entre dos pa cinco biaha. Kiermen, esnan cu a bin pa seis biaha of mas ta gasta un poco mas cu e otronan, y por haci suposicion cu nan ta hendenan cu a cumpra un time-sharing caba.

TURISMO CRUSERO:

Aunke APA ta encarga cu e tereno aki, sra. Jansen a referi tambe na turismo crusero y su importancia pa nos pais. El a menciona cu pa ATA turismo crusero tambe ta importante, pasobra un persona cu ta bishita Aruba via crusero tambe ta un turista cu potencialmente lo bolbe Aruba y keda den un hotel, ademas cu e ta beneficio pa tiendanan y otro actividadnan cu nan ta haci bon uso di dje.

Pesey e ta kere cu ta hopi importante pa traha riba un crecemento of mantenimento di e turismo aki riba nos Isla. E ta na haltura cu APA ta trahando pa trece e posibilidad di otro cruseronan cu otro estrategianan pa trece un balansa entre tur dos tipo di turismo.

Ta asina cu ATA ta traha en cooperacion cu APA, y segun sra. Jansen un di e formanan ta cu “Pulman Tours” cu ta trece crusero Aruba y pasahero di avion pa hiba nan den Caribe via crusero, mescos cu AIDA di Alemania. Den e paisnan aki ATA ta haci hopi promocion y esaki ta un manera pa habri mercadonan nobo tambe.

Online Pap translation:

year 2007 owing to resulta positive for industry turistico of aruba

tuesday, 15 january 2008

oranjestad (aan) – according sra. mirna jansen, director of office of turism of aruba (ata), the is see 2007 because; one year much positive compara cu 2005 y 2006 cu we island owing to achieve one reduccion considerable of turistanan. jansen owing to comenta, in interview for matutino daily paper, cu 2007 owing to bay good for her industry turistico provided that general y hotelnan provided that particular, raportando one cifra of crecimento of 6%. the cifranan of aeropuerto also is show much positive, the director of behold owing to señala.

although the instancianan here do not cla cu all the cifranan, sra. jansen owing to tell cu they're wait for one crecimento overall of 6% for thing was 2007 although this do not the unique medio for measure the exito of turism.

sra. jansen owing to tell cu for 2008 behold wanted haci one bit more of analisis on the type of tourist cu is bishitando we country, can example, cuanto they're spend. because have much factor cu have to take at consideracion. cbs, cu is haci the type of analisis here, is one average of dianan of estadia, sinembargo if one tourist owing to cumpra his servicio via internet, algo much comun aworaki, this do not worde raporta because; promedio of gasto.

according jansen, behold is wait for cu together cu cbs they will work on one proyecto for haci one bit more analisis for her informacion here is one bit more completo.

“all inclusive”

sra. jansen owing to elabora one rato tocante the various productonan cu aruba is brinda because; destiny turistico.
encuanto “all inclusive” sra. jansen owing to splica cu this is one pakete more of the variedad of producto cu we country is ofrece. aruba is ofrece time-sharing, hotel, condominium, apartment, y “all inclusive”.

but much tourist cu is come aruba for first trip is haci usage of “all inclusive” because the is give they cierto type of seguridad, but have the chens cu for they of two visit they do not come cu the pakete here because they owing to ripara end cu aruba is one country much safe y they not have to limita they self at one hotel, but they're experimenta more cu the producto aruba.

mirna jansen is achieve if, cu same cu is the caso cu time-sharing y condominium, have to have one good equilibrium in the oferta cu is give in hotel.

time-sharing:

director of behold owing to remarca cu in the rapport of the of two cuartal of 2007 of cds, is worde tell cu the tourist of time-sharing is spend one bit more cu esun cu owing to come for first trip or esun cu owing to come among two for cinco trip. kiermen, esnan cu owing to come for six trip or more is spend one some more cu the others, y can haci suposicion cu they're hendenan cu owing to cumpra one time-sharing end.

turism crusero:

although apa is encarga cu the territory here, sra. jansen owing to referi also at turism crusero y his importancia for we country. past owing to menciona cu for behold turism crusero also is important, because one person cu is visit aruba via crusero also is one tourist cu potencialmente will go back aruba y stay in one hotel, besides cu the is beneficio for tiendanan y another actividadnan cu they're haci good usage of dje.

pesey the is believe cu is much important for work on one crecemento or mantenimento of the turism here on we island. the is at height cu apa is trahando for trece the posibilidad of another cruseronan cu another estrategianan for trece one equilibrium among all two type of turism.

is so cu behold is work provided that cooperacion cu apa, y according sra. jansen one of the formanan is cu “pulman tours” cu is trece crusero aruba y passenger of plane for take away they in caribe via crusero, same cu aida of alemania. in the paisnan here behold is haci much promocion y this is one as for open mercadonan new also.

Atencion pueblo... Florin falso circulando na aruba       

Tuesday, 15 January 2008 

ORANJESTAD(AAN):Tin un cantidad grandi di florin falso ta icrulando na Aruba. DIARIO mes a topa cu algun di e florinnan aki cual no facilmente por ser detecta.

Bo mester ta atento riba e florinnan aki pasobra nan peso kizas ta diferente y ora cu e cay e ta sona diferente tambe.

E ta hopi bon traha, pero e unico defecto ta su rand.

E rand di e florin original tin algo scirbi na dje, mientras cu esun falso no tin nada.

Lo ta bon pa pone extra atencion pa asina nan no pasa bo un fastball.

Online Pap translation:

atencion people... guilder false circulando at aruba

tuesday, 15 january 2008

oranjestad(aan):tin one cantidad big of guilder false is icrulando at aruba. daily paper self owing to come across cu some of the florinnan here cual not facilmente can being detecta.

do you have to is attentive on the florinnan here because they weight kizas is various y hour cu the cay the is sona various also.

the is much good work, but the unique defecto is his rand.

the rand of the guilder aboriginal have algo scirbi at dje, while cu esun false not have nothing.

will is good for place extra atencion for so they not happen do you one fastball.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #476 on: January 15, 2008, 10:11:35 AM »

Phony guilders... Laughing 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: January 15, 2008, 10:12:06 AM »

Taco cops out! You know when a lawyer issues a statement rather than coming on to defend him his client is G-U-I-L-T-Y!

Glad to see Megan handle this instead of Greta because she's not afraid to hardball it and is "inclined to believe" Joran is guilty. Good to have DeVries on!

Joran just got ripped again.

I disagree.  I think when Taco saw what Joran did, he $h1t himself and didn't want to appear on camera with dirty drawers., so he wrote a statement instead.  JMO Of course.

Look how Joe signed his statement:

Joe Tacopina
Joran van der Sloot's Attorney

That's like saying "I am Adolph Hitler's official ass wiper." Representing somebody that 99% of the people in the world thing is the lowest form of scum on the earth is nothing to hang your hat on, LOL! Is he so twisted he thinks this is a good thing???

Morning monkeys!

I am enjoying immensely Joe Tacopina's latest audition for "Are you smarter than a fifth grader"?  I can't believe he issued such a poorly written statement, and put in writing that Joran has been exonerated!  I love false statements in writing by attorneys.  Confirms what an idiot he is!

What attorney would sign anything as "Joran van der Sloot's attorney"?  In what action is he Joran van der Sloot's attorney?  Is he Joran van der Sloot's attorney for life?  On retainer forever for whatever trouble Joran gets into?  Or is he just a paid spokesperson in general, hired by the MOB as PR for the SLOOTS, posing as an attorney?

Joe Tacopina is a joke.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: January 15, 2008, 10:25:13 AM »

joe crapopino had no problem being on TV everynight

and then when this implosion happens by his evil client

joe pulls a houdini

the question really is..
WHO is MORE GUTLESS ??

1. joran
2. paulus
3. CRAPOPINO

thats a tough call  Cool

can we call a 3-way tie?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: January 15, 2008, 10:28:17 AM »

That photo is what triggered my outburst. I wish the "Justice For Natalee" folks who attend the trade shows could incorporate that photo as their banner. It captures the scope of the heartache and pain that they are causing and puts into perspective the inconvenience to Aruba and the VDS.

THAT is a GREAT idea!!!! I think it would take people back to that gut wrenching time and remind them why we STILL boycott aruba!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.