June 15, 2024, 08:14:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 239478 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: January 15, 2008, 02:49:25 PM »

Posted by Victor (Lazlo) at Scrux:

Anita: Joran has ruined his own imago/conflict NOVA P&W

Joran ruined his imago with the wine incident

By Maaike Ruepert

AD- AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot has destroyed the campaign of the family that he is such a well raised young man by throwing wine in the face of Peter R. de Vries.
This is what Joran's mother, Anita van der Sloot said after the broadcasting of Pauw and Witteman Friday night about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.
The incident took place just seconds after the end of the show.

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/article1963641.ece

Conflict wine incident broadcasting.

(NOS) The producers of P&W were furious that NOVA had broad casted the wine incident, becasue they had promised to Joran that it would not be broad casted. Witteman said he felt it being a duty to protect his guests, and felt it not done that NOVA did broadcast the incident with as a result it was now on several US channels and Youtube.

Comment from NOVA producer, we felt this indicent and clip was newsworthy, therefor it would have been wrong of us had we not broad casted it, it also paints a picture of Joran's personality.

(non verbatim, I will see if the clip is online tomorrow)

Promising Joran!!!  Protecting Joran!!!

Obviously ... a false perception pertaining to the character of Joran van der Sloot was the objective of the producers of this P&W  interview.  Revealing the truth was never a consideration.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: January 15, 2008, 02:51:46 PM »

Reply Quote

My father is bigger and taller than Joran, used to drink heavily, and had a violent temper with me when I was in high school, and I may not have been as short as Natalee... but I was skinnier. There were times I was dumb and rebelling and drunk or messed up during the fight. I never ended up dead. I fought back, as she would if her life was in danger. She stood a chance, and she had a chance. It has nothing to do with Joran's size or his decision to throw some wine in a loser's face. 

was it signed POS?

[/quote]

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: January 15, 2008, 02:54:02 PM »

I have looked back for the post from yesterday as well as today and have not seen this listed. If it was I apologize.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/

Arubagetagrip has an article translated from Diario. It is about the show Joran was on. Actually there are 2 different articles. check it out.

Thanks, Sam.  I hadn't seen it.

Thanks Sam.

I have missed Gretagrip's postings on the SM Forum and ... just assumed that she had ... for whatever reason ... taken a break from translating.  I had not been check her site.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: January 15, 2008, 02:56:46 PM »

Yeah, this has been such a cakewalk for Beth, not like Joran who has had to endure the pesky fact that he killed Natalee and people just will not let it go~!

Thank you cbb.

Jug Twitty needs to be acknowledged and given credit.  Natalee' stepfather and her mother were one ... in words and actions ... at a time when the "powers that be" in the so-called investigation were establishing a coverup to protect Joran and Paulus.  It was a team effort that dictated the media attention that would not allow the disappearance an 18 year old American citizen on Aruban soil to become yesterday's headlines.

Throughout the entire book LOVING NATALEE ... Beth credits that support afforded by a loving stepfather and husband named ... Jug Twitty.

Janet

++++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 227 - Jug has supported me through this entire nightmare.  And we have done everything we can.

Yes, some marriages are borne in Heaven that we are not even aware of and the reasons for that marriage.  I have always thought Jug was her rock and was afraid when they were no longer married that it would devastate her and I am sure she had her moments; she had lost most everything she had but she clung to the faith she had and the belief that there would justice for Natalee, if she had but the faith of a grain of mustard seed.  We know that there will be justice for Natalee, whether in our life time, our time here at SM but there will be justice.  The Lord reminds us "vengeance is mine."  There will be justice for Natalee but the faith, strength and courage Beth has could only come from a more powerful source than mere human beings. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: January 15, 2008, 03:12:25 PM »

I wonder if the Persistence computers are down again?  We haven't had any word since Saturday.  Did the Captains sister post anything about that on the other site? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: January 15, 2008, 03:15:27 PM »

Yeah, this has been such a cakewalk for Beth, not like Joran who has had to endure the pesky fact that he killed Natalee and people just will not let it go~!

Thank you cbb.

Jug Twitty needs to be acknowledged and given credit.  Natalee' stepfather and her mother were one ... in words and actions ... at a time when the "powers that be" in the so-called investigation were establishing a coverup to protect Joran and Paulus.  It was a team effort that dictated the media attention that would not allow the disappearance an 18 year old American citizen on Aruban soil to become yesterday's headlines.

Throughout the entire book LOVING NATALEE ... Beth credits that support afforded by a loving stepfather and husband named ... Jug Twitty.

Janet

++++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 227 - Jug has supported me through this entire nightmare.  And we have done everything we can.

Yes, some marriages are borne in Heaven that we are not even aware of and the reasons for that marriage.  I have always thought Jug was her rock and was afraid when they were no longer married that it would devastate her and I am sure she had her moments; she had lost most everything she had but she clung to the faith she had and the belief that there would justice for Natalee, if she had but the faith of a grain of mustard seed.  We know that there will be justice for Natalee, whether in our life time, our time here at SM but there will be justice.  The Lord reminds us "vengeance is mine."  There will be justice for Natalee but the faith, strength and courage Beth has could only come from a more powerful source than mere human beings. 

Jug Twitty
Scared Monkey FP
January 5, 2007

Sad News from Mountain Brook, AL … Jug and Beth Twitty Divorcing

168. I HAVE READ ALL THE COMMENTS AND APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT. REGARDLESS OF WHAT PEOPLE MAY THINK I STILL LOVE BETH, MATT AND NATALEE. I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR THEM. I PRAY FOR CLOSURE EVERY NIGHT SO BETH CAN REST.
Comment by JUG TWITTY/January 8, 2007, 9:27 am

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/01/05/sad-news-from-mountain-brook-al-jug-and-beth-twitty-divorcing/

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: January 15, 2008, 03:33:47 PM »

I wonder if the Persistence computers are down again?  We haven't had any word since Saturday.  Did the Captains sister post anything about that on the other site? 

Last time it was due to squals and equipment failure....I was wonder something similar...I looked up the weather down there, and the satellite map looked like there was a cloud cover offshore, but that was my perception and may not be anywhere near fact.  Maybe someone will post something soon.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: January 15, 2008, 04:03:51 PM »

Well, Anita, you have finally gotten something right: Yes, Joran has ruined his image.
Well, Anita, it was fake anyway and he is the way he is. You can't hide that.
Why don't you concentrate on your other two sons and let Joran pay the consequences for his misdeeds?
------------
Other topic: Greta has actually posted the video of Joran's attack.
Did Greta betray poor widdle Joran and show him in a bad light?

Ah--Joran and Joey won't like that. But I think Joran burned a lot of bridges
with the media (and more) with that incident.

If anyone wants to post a comment, here's the link:
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/01/15/did-you-see-this-3/#comments

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: January 15, 2008, 04:21:50 PM »

Well, Anita, you have finally gotten something right: Yes, Joran has ruined his image.
Why don't you concentrate on your other two sons and let Joran pay the consequences for his misdeeds?
------------

Maybe Greta is no longer "inclined to believe him".

Janet

+++++++++++

Joran van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
March 6, 2006

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186880,00.html

VAN SUSTEREN: What's the anger management stuff, though? At some point, correct me if I'm wrong, that you were getting some sort of — you know, that — were you going to some courses or classes or something? Was there a problem with that?

VAN DER SLOOT: No, I never went to any
VAN SUSTEREN: Nothing like that? Never been an anger issue?

VAN DER SLOOT: No. Never. No.

VAN SUSTEREN: That's just all made up?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Totally — totally fiction?

VAN DER SLOOT: Totally made up.

VAN SUSTEREN: OK.

VAN DER SLOOT: Totally fiction.

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: January 15, 2008, 04:34:16 PM »

Last time it was due to squals and equipment failure....I was wonder something similar...I looked up the weather down there, and the satellite map looked like there was a cloud cover offshore, but that was my perception and may not be anywhere near fact.  Maybe someone will post something soon.

The Marine Forecast looks pretty dismal.  Chest high waves today and tomorrow,
then overhead waves coming in sets.  Small Craft Warning for Friday and Saturday.
Small Craft Warnings there are for much rougher seas than we see here.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: January 15, 2008, 04:45:48 PM »

Fox top video  Wink

http://www.foxnews.com/index.html

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: January 15, 2008, 04:48:04 PM »

Thank you cbb.

Janet

++++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

CBB and Tami, I forwarded this to Jug..ya all got me crying here!!!
He doesn't read in the forum but he sent me the following response.

I TRIED. THANK YOU

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: January 15, 2008, 04:55:53 PM »

------------

Maybe Greta is no longer "inclined to believe him".

Janet

+++++++++++

Joran van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
March 6, 2006

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186880,00.html

VAN SUSTEREN: What's the anger management stuff, though? At some point, correct me if I'm wrong, that you were getting some sort of — you know, that — were you going to some courses or classes or something? Was there a problem with that?

VAN DER SLOOT: No, I never went to any
VAN SUSTEREN: Nothing like that? Never been an anger issue?

VAN DER SLOOT: No. Never. No.

VAN SUSTEREN: That's just all made up?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Totally — totally fiction?

VAN DER SLOOT: Totally made up.

VAN SUSTEREN: OK.

VAN DER SLOOT: Totally fiction.

and greta was inclined to believe him. 
dennisintn
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: January 15, 2008, 05:06:18 PM »

ldstlou ... thank you.

Janet

_____

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: January 15, 2008, 05:08:04 PM »

ldstlou ... thank you.

Janet

That was such a beautiful post, thought he would like to see it.

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: January 15, 2008, 05:18:01 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHaY6yVtqvQ

I'm going to quit adding things because it's hard for me to watch, but Taco's little comments about Joran's frustrations make me want to go postal.  puker

Hi CBB!  A dear friend of mine watched the clip you posted here, and noticed something I cant believe I missed! At about 10 seconds you will see a sign hanging on a doorknob that says "Expect a Miracle"....WOW
I have had that in my signature line at WS for the last couple of years, and just added it to my signature line here today. 
I truly believe that Natalee will be found! I read earlier about someone seeing a rainbow over the Persistence, then there is a sign in Beth's video, in Natalee's room no less, saying to expect a miracle. Ya, I think Natalee will be found, I truly do.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: January 15, 2008, 05:23:22 PM »

We notice.  Then there is this post by Jug on the front page of SM in January 2007:

JUG TWITTY wrote:

I HAVE READ ALL THE COMMENTS AND I APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT.REGARDLESS OF WHAT PEOPLE MAY THINK I STILL LOVE BETH,MATT,AND NATALEE.I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR THEM.I PRAY FOR CLOSURE EVERYNIGHT SO BETH CAN REST.

Jan 8, 9:27 AM

Thank you Jug!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: January 15, 2008, 05:25:47 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHaY6yVtqvQ

I'm going to quit adding things because it's hard for me to watch, but Taco's little comments about Joran's frustrations make me want to go postal.  puker

Hi CBB!  A dear friend of mine watched the clip you posted here, and noticed something I cant believe I missed! At about 10 seconds you will see a sign hanging on a doorknob that says "Expect a Miracle"....WOW
I have had that in my signature line at WS for the last couple of years, and just added it to my signature line here today. 
I truly believe that Natalee will be found! I read earlier about someone seeing a rainbow over the Persistence, then there is a sign in Beth's video, in Natalee's room no less, saying to expect a miracle. Ya, I think Natalee will be found, I truly do.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: January 15, 2008, 05:26:01 PM »

The Marine Forecast looks pretty dismal.  Chest high waves today and tomorrow,
then overhead waves coming in sets.  Small Craft Warning for Friday and Saturday.
Small Craft Warnings there are for much rougher seas than we see here.

Thanks, Magnolia....the forecast called for rain through the early AM hours...I just didn't know if that was normal for this time of year.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: January 15, 2008, 05:30:17 PM »

We notice.  Then there is this post by Jug on the front page of SM in January 2007:

JUG TWITTY wrote:

I HAVE READ ALL THE COMMENTS AND I APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT.REGARDLESS OF WHAT PEOPLE MAY THINK I STILL LOVE BETH,MATT,AND NATALEE.I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR THEM.I PRAY FOR CLOSURE EVERYNIGHT SO BETH CAN REST.

Jan 8, 9:27 AM

Thank you Jug!

gotta tell you a funny story...I sent that pic of Anita and her see thru top and he had no idea who it was!!! hahahaha Had to tell him it was Anita. I think we thoroughly grossed him out!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.