June 15, 2024, 11:42:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 239483 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: January 14, 2008, 10:52:00 PM »

Peter De Vries said on Fox we have seen the real Joran and this is how he is.  He said he wasn't surprised at what he did and he knows Joran very well since he investigated this case.

Joe T. issued a statement:

"While Joran's conduct with the journalist is not excusable, he and his family have been under tremendous pressure over the last two and a half years.  He has been the subject of false accusations, for which he has been exonerated, liable and slanderous statements, and even death threats to him and his family.  The reporter in questions, at the conclusion of the interview, made a rather crude remark which caused a reaction from Joran that he now regrets.  This incident does not change the fact that he had nothing to do with Natalee's disappearance, as proven by the evidence or lack thereof and the dismissal of the investigation against Joran."

Joe Tacopina
Joran van der Sloot's Attorney

Thanks San!
I think Joran would have been better served if Taco had kept his statement to
himself.  We have all seen the video and know that De Vries did not make a crude
statement.

Notice how Joe T is trying to say that DeVries said the crude remark after the show.  That's because he knows we have the translations of the show.  What and idiot he is.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: January 14, 2008, 10:52:56 PM »

Joran has not been "exonerated" by any one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No he hasn't.  That was just a plain lie by Taco but at least this time he didn't get the last word as he would have had if Greta had been on the program.  Laurie gave that to deVries who DENIED making any crude remark and added that the only boorish behavior at that table was by Joran.

So Taco managed to tell two major lies in his statement.  One about devries and the other that Joran has been exonerated when neither of those things happened

This man, Joe T, is remarkable in his willingness to lie even when transparently doing so.  Joran will never be exonerated in my opinion simply because he is guilty.  No longer being named as a suspect does not equal exoneration.  Paulus I believe has said the same thing, however, and I guess in their eyes only it means the same or they want it to.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: January 14, 2008, 10:53:48 PM »

So Joran got upset when De Vries asked him questions regarding the case and Joran's lies. This is what got The Sporter upset? I guess Joran must have a second computer that he can throw wine at when he reads Scared Monkeys  Laughing

What a joke of a coward this spineless jelly fish is.

Hey Joran, come on SM for an interview ... I will provide the wine ... I dare ya. I double dog dare ya.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: January 14, 2008, 10:54:43 PM »

obviously Joran has ZERO CONTROL of himself
and certainly his parents have had ZERO over him in a long time

my guess is  he has been drinking along time ( being the delicious sporter that he is )

anita couldnt control him because of several reasons

1. she is stupid and never told him NO in a long time

2. paulus knew there were problems with him and he just took off and worked away from home.

3. their solution was again a SIMPLE one. but it wasnt even a solution

"put him in in his own apartment and keep our fingers crossed"

well GUESS WHAT JERKWEEDS.......it failed

anyone can see it

paulus has a girlfriend.......... that was obvious

anita didnt care because she was married to a judge

its SHOW TIME at the slooooooooooooooooooooooots

sloots spelled backwards SPELLS   STOOLS

Cool

Very astute observations, especially but not limited to the spelling.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: January 14, 2008, 10:54:44 PM »

Peter De Vries said on Fox we have seen the real Joran and this is how he is.  He said he wasn't surprised at what he did and he knows Joran very well since he investigated this case.

"While Joran's conduct with the journalist is not excusable, he and his family have been under tremendous pressure over the last two and a half years.  He has been the subject of false accusations, for which he has beenexonerated, liable and slanderous statements, and even death threats to him and his family.  THe reporter in questions, at the conclusion of the interview, made a rather crude remark which caused a reaction from Joran that he now regrets.  This incident does not change the fact that he had nothing to do with Natalee's disappearance, as proven by the evidence or lack thereof and the dismissal of the investigation against Joran."

Joe Tacopina

Thank you San.

Joe Tacopina ... the majority ... even those under pressure ... possess a measure of self-control and ... do not response to perceived crude remarks in the manner of your client.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: January 14, 2008, 10:55:48 PM »

5 minutes after the interview ended. Cell phone call to Joe Tacopina...

PAULUS: Joe, we need your help... We were just on a Dutch talk show and after we thought it went off-air, Joran threw wine into the interviewer's face. It was caught on tape and will be blasted to the media, via internet. We are very worried.

JOE TACPONIA: No problem, PAULUS. I will get right on it for you. Relax. Tell JORAN to hang in there. He is such a great kid; he is just going through growing pains. Give ANITA my regards. Who should I send the bill to? Gotta Run....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: January 14, 2008, 10:56:01 PM »

obviously Joran has ZERO CONTROL of himself
and certainly his parents have had ZERO over him in a long time

my guess is  he has been drinking along time ( being the delicious sporter that he is )

anita couldnt control him because of several reasons

1. she is stupid and never told him NO in a long time

2. paulus knew there were problems with him and he just took off and worked away from home.

3. their solution was again a SIMPLE one. but it wasnt even a solution

"put him in in his own apartment and keep our fingers crossed"

well GUESS WHAT JERKWEEDS.......it failed

anyone can see it

paulus has a girlfriend.......... that was obvious

anita didnt care because she was married to a judge

its SHOW TIME at the slooooooooooooooooooooooots

sloots spelled backwards SPELLS   STOOLS

Cool

Laughing Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #387 on: January 14, 2008, 10:56:09 PM »

So Joran got upset when De Vries asked him questions regarding the case and Joran's lies. This is what got The Sporter upset? I guess Joran must have a second computer that he can throw wine at when he reads Scared Monkeys  Laughing

Hey Joran, come on SM for an interview ... I will provide the wine ... I dare ya. I double dog dare ya.

ROFLMAO!
That would set the record for most monkeys online........................
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: January 14, 2008, 10:56:19 PM »

"While Joran's conduct with the journalist is not excusable, he and his family have been under tremendous pressure over the last two and a half years.  He has been the subject of false accusations, for which he has been exonerated, liable and slanderous statements, and even death threats to him and his family.  The reporter in questions, at the conclusion of the interview, made a rather crude remark which caused a reaction from Joran that he now regrets.  This incident does not change the fact that he had nothing to do with Natalee's disappearance, as proven by the evidence or lack thereof and the dismissal of the investigation against Joran."

Joe Tacopina

Taco cops out! You know when a lawyer issues a statement rather than coming on to defend him his client is G-U-I-L-T-Y!

Glad to see Megan handle this instead of Greta because she's not afraid to hardball it and is "inclined to believe" Joran is guilty. Good to have DeVries on!

Joran just got ripped again.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: January 14, 2008, 10:57:02 PM »

After standing up to the brutish interrogations of the Aruban police and prosecutors, with Mommy and Daddy by his side. DeVries must be a very forceful personality:Smile)))
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: January 14, 2008, 10:57:48 PM »

5 minutes after the interview ended. Cell phone call to Joe Tacopina...

PAULUS: Joe, we need your help... We were just on a Dutch talk show and after we thought it went off-air, Joran threw wine into the interviewer's face. It was caught on tape and will be blasted to the media, via internet. We are very worried.

JOE TACPONIA: No problem, PAULUS. I will get right on it for you. Relax. Tell JORAN to hang in there. He is such a great kid; he is just going through growing pains. Give ANITA my regards. Who should I send the bill to? Gotta Run....

OR MAYBE MICHAEL POSNER CALLED HIS BUDDY TACO.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: January 14, 2008, 10:58:32 PM »

Really, Joran should do more shows.  The case was becoming old news after JK2 being released as suspects. 

Though billed as his last interview I doubt he'll be able to keep his mouth shut. Sooner or later somebody's gonna put a fist down his throat that'll send his teeth flying out his ass.

i hope it's soon, and i hope it's videoed from 4 different angles.  i can hardly wait.
dennisintn
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: January 14, 2008, 10:59:55 PM »

San, thanks for the statement!  I was thinking how it could be captured from YouTube later and you already had it!  You are too fast for me!

I thought the show host was Laurie Dhue but it is Megan soembody?  I don't know all their names well.

Anyway, she gave deVries the LAST WORD after Taco's statement was read.  Good for her, too.  He was the wronged party here and should have had last word.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: January 14, 2008, 11:00:35 PM »

Janet - Cathy Wilson was not on the show....too bad, I was hoping she would be.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: January 14, 2008, 11:00:44 PM »

Joe Tacopina

Thanks San!
I think Joran would have been better served if Taco had kept his statement to
himself.  We have all seen the video and know that De Vries did not make a crude
statement.

Notice how Joe T is trying to say that DeVries said the crude remark after the show.  That's because he knows we have the translations of the show.  What and idiot he is.

Actually we know that Tacopina's statement is a lie.

The reporter in questions, at the conclusion of the interview, made a rather crude remark which caused a reaction from Joran that he now regrets. 

I thought Joran had stated that he wanted to curse him (de Vries) out during the show? Joran was pissed during the show and held off until the end when he thought no one would see him throw the wine. When the cameras were off.

So Tacopina is lying through his teeth. There was nothing said at the end ... Joran waited until the end.

Innocent people do not need to have their actions spun.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: January 14, 2008, 11:00:47 PM »

Joe Tacopina

Taco cops out! You know when a lawyer issues a statement rather than coming on to defend him his client is G-U-I-L-T-Y!

Glad to see Megan handle this instead of Greta because she's not afraid to hardball it and is "inclined to believe" Joran is guilty. Good to have DeVries on!

Exonerated? Go back to law school and you will see that in no way has Joran been exonerated. In fact the judge, a friend or co worker of Paulus said something to the effect that he appears guilty, but you need to gather more evidence. The same sentiment Chief Dompig announced to the world. Exonerated my ass!!!!!!!!!!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: January 14, 2008, 11:03:55 PM »

Joe Tacopina

joe taco lies again.  jvds wasn't exonerated by any stretch of the imagination.  mos stressed that while they didn't have what it would take to convict (mostly due to the judges on the bench right now, imo), jvds' file is still there and open and contains enough to still consider him the main suspect, and the case can be reopened at any time new evidence or information is found. 
dennisintn
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: January 14, 2008, 11:04:34 PM »

"The Wine of Bacchus..."

HAHA !!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: January 14, 2008, 11:06:07 PM »

Didn't Mos say that Joran is still the prine suspect?
I heard Paulus say that he was not a suspect any longer and
Taco says he is exonerated....NOT SO!  BIG LIE!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: January 14, 2008, 11:07:02 PM »

Joran you will learn that justice administered in the court of public opinion can be much harsher than justice administered by courts of law.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.