June 01, 2024, 11:03:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 238886 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: January 16, 2008, 12:37:24 AM »

Heh heh, been here lurking Laughing Laughing Thanks!

Monkeys are great!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: January 16, 2008, 12:38:03 AM »

YEA, OUR RED IS MOVING INTO THE BIG TIME.  GOSH, HOW DO YOU BEGIN?  IS IT POSSIBLE TO REMEMBER EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT THIS CASE?   Laughing THAT IS GREAT NEWS FOR THE MONKEYS AND ESPECIALLY BETH, RED AND JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: January 16, 2008, 12:38:42 AM »

AOD

So you go to talk to "OPRAH" --

Then you should gain knowledge and authority pertaining to ALCOHOL AND OTHER DEPENDENCIES   (AOD) and the trigger factors attached to same.

What would he (jvds) do when faced with rejection from incapicitated female who was half his size, in view that he "called out" in "plain view" noted crime reporter by throwing wine in his face?

Hammer - you are so right!
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #643 on: January 16, 2008, 12:39:38 AM »

Good morning, everyone.

Wanted to pop in and draw your attention to a CLASSIC Scared Monkeys Radio Daily Commentary:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/01/16/scared-monkeys-radio-daily-commentary-wednesday-january-16-2008-giant-rats-roaming-the-earth/

I do think the cage will enjoy this one.  thumleft
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: January 16, 2008, 12:43:30 AM »

Good morning, everyone.

Wanted to pop in and draw your attention to a CLASSIC Scared Monkeys Radio Daily Commentary:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/01/16/scared-monkeys-radio-daily-commentary-wednesday-january-16-2008-giant-rats-roaming-the-earth/

Laughing Laughing Laughing  Good one!

P.S.  You look vaguely familiar but I can't put my finger on it   Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: January 16, 2008, 12:47:15 AM »

Good morning, everyone.

Great commentary from Dana.  He is sharp as a knife!  That guy should have Greta's job.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #646 on: January 16, 2008, 12:51:43 AM »

Good morning, everyone.

OMG, That's too funny, Dugga!  At first I thought, is THAT Dugga?...   Shocked  ....then...looks a lot like Bill and Hillary...that's a good one!  I wish I could listen right now to the link but it takes soooo long     , I'm afraid I'll miss something!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: January 16, 2008, 12:57:37 AM »

About Jossy....I've been wondering when we're going to hear from him again, too.

Sounds like no one here has really heard anything lately.

Jossy let it be known that he was going to put out the information he has...that's not happened.

Do we think that Jossy's okay?  Anyone heard if he's okay lately?

Would he have been threatened about his comments to release information?  By any number of different people....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #648 on: January 16, 2008, 12:59:49 AM »

TRUE - BREAKING NEWS

Oprah's people want to talk to RED about the case!  They have left a message for him to call them.

Wow!  I just signed on and this is the first post i've read so far!  But YES!  Tellem' the whole story RED!  This could be the breaking point for Beth.  Oprah on the case!  This is awesome!

ok back to catching up....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: January 16, 2008, 01:03:42 AM »

Not kidding, for real!
WOW! For Real?

Yup ,,, for real. I received a couple of messages today from Oprah's producer. It seems that Oprah's people have been on SM looking at posts and witness statements.

Should be speaking to them in the AM. Will let you know how it turns out tomorrow.

Awesome Red!  Finally, the Main Stream is consulting the source!  It makes me feel confident there is huge interest in the case by those who can help make a big difference.  Go RED, Beth and Matt!  Thanks, Oprah.  We could use some help for this family.

Helen Back

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: January 16, 2008, 01:10:56 AM »

Uuugggh obviously I don't know how to use the quote feature either  Confused

Search feature is tough because it requires a word/phrase to look for PLUS the person who posted it....it isn't easy.  It was easier on the old format for search....maybe someone will come to your rescue....I just was catching up and wanted to respond.

New blog format is nice.. search feature is very, very weak Sad

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: January 16, 2008, 01:24:27 AM »

I understand that when Beth was taping the Oprah show today, she had many friends with her for support.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: January 16, 2008, 01:27:59 AM »

Not kidding, for real!
WOW! For Real?

Yup ,,, for real. I received a couple of messages today from Oprah's producer. It seems that Oprah's people have been on SM looking at posts and witness statements.

Should be speaking to them in the AM. Will let you know how it turns out tomorrow.

Great job Red!  You've made it to the big time!   How cool is that? They came to SM for the truth and facts of this case!   I pray they take it and help force justice!   

Funny! ROFLOL!  RU has 'ol Taco on there side.   What a freakin' joke!  I'd be embarrased to be associated....   WE HAVE OPRAH!

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #653 on: January 16, 2008, 01:30:30 AM »

Not kidding, for real!
WOW! For Real?

Awesome Red!  Finally, the Main Stream is consulting the source!  It makes me feel confident there is huge interest in the case by those who can help make a big difference.  Go RED, Beth and Matt!  Thanks, Oprah.  We could use some help for this family.

Helen Back

Oh, how very true!  Awesome Red!  So happy to know that they will have information from SM. 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: January 16, 2008, 01:31:00 AM »

I understand that when Beth was taping the Oprah show today, she had many friends with her for support.

Good! and she knows she has us too!  It makes me feel good we may provide some comfort to her.  Especially since dipshit made himself known to the world, what he is really like!

God Bless Beth!   I pray Oprah does something to help!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #655 on: January 16, 2008, 01:31:33 AM »

I am so excited about tomorrow, I will definately be working and lurking!  I was worried with so much on Oprah tomorrow that Beth and Matt would have too little time and I was going to be upset.  I'm feeling more positive now that Red's been contacted that even if the segment isn't as long as I'd hoped tomorrow; there will be MORE TO COME.  Natalee's story needs to be kept in the media until there's JUSTICE!  I hope Oprah will do all she can to help!

Goodnight everyone!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: January 16, 2008, 01:34:26 AM »

Just doing a fly by on my way to the Monkey Bunkey but wanted to remind folks that Jossy recently paid for a private water search himself trying to find Natalee.  Few have done as much as he has to support Natalee's family in their efforts to find their daughter.

Another hero to me is Getagrip who learned Papiamento to help translate.  Check out all the recent articles by Jossy posted on her site.

Sam posted the link earlier but here it is again for those who missed it.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/

Please keep in mind that in addition to conducting this recent search, Jossy has a family of how own that is not without demands and is still running his newspaper despite not being young man any longer.

It is also possible that he has come to feel that it is futile to release any more information since nothing has ever been done with the information that he has released.

On another note, a reminder that Rudy Croes is vehemently anti-Dutch.  They are not all in lock step on this and have their own internal power struggles going all the time.  I used to think this would provide some sort of checks and balances but it apparently didn't work out that way.  Now I think a change of political parties might be in order before anything will be done to advance this investigation and maybe not even then.

But at least the truth will have been told and I think we have Jossy to thank for that at least in part.  I appreciate the support he has always given to Beth and feel he has done all that he can in this regard and will give him more time to release more information if warranted.

My opinions only.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: January 16, 2008, 01:36:22 AM »

THIS IS SOMETHING WE NEVER THOUGHT OF, BUT THIS IS FROM LONDON.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;jsessionid=RZISHBTHLHNATQFIQMFCFF4AVCBQYIV0?xml=/news/2008/01/15/nacid115.xml
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 01:39:07 AM by klaasend » Logged

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: January 16, 2008, 01:37:05 AM »

Oh, well, I messed it up. But the story at this link tells of a guy in London raping a girl and using cleaning fluid on her to kill the DNA.  "They are going to find all that shit..."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: January 16, 2008, 01:44:49 AM »

Oh, well, I messed it up. But the story at this link tells of a guy in London raping a girl and using cleaning fluid on her to kill the DNA.  "They are going to find all that shit..."

Thanks Tyler - I think it was like liquid Drano they used but the same idea.  So many things in this case are so obviously wrong. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.