June 15, 2024, 12:54:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 239460 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: January 14, 2008, 08:20:28 PM »

This was billed as Joran's last interview. Even though he knew he didn't deserve it..He wanted a apology from Peter De Vries because he was released as a suspect.  When he didn't get it he acted out..In real life Joran will find out very soon that being spoiled rotten from your parents and getting away with everything is far different than real life. Next temper tantrum he throws might be with the wrong person and mommy and daddy wont be able to help. I am still convinced he will go down for what he did to Natalee. This was a small example of what he did to Natalee when she screamed at him and fought him for drugging and raping her.MO

Joran asking for a apology from De Vries

After De Vries refuses to give him a apolgy

It would make a very point if they could create a satire where they recreate the Joran episode in jest:Smile))))))Maybe Saturday Night Live will be next? If they can get an emmy for a "Dick in a Box" surely they can do something with "Lies by Joran On Camera Off Camera"Smile
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: January 14, 2008, 08:21:11 PM »

Beth needs to hit a HOME RUN this time, for sure. Having Matt on there cannot hurt at all.

This time above all others, Beth has to grab hold of this interview and focus in like a laser beam on the corruption of Aruba and the crime involved here, and not let it be directed by the hostess into a how-are-you-coping pity party or a look-in-other-directions Refugee-style fantasy exercise. Like I believe Oprah will TRY to do. 

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: January 14, 2008, 08:22:48 PM »

kinda O/T
Wreck,
I've often watched your 2 trains crash as I'm scolling, and thought that's neat!

Now I get it! It really made sense after the interview of the people of the ditch.

I don't usually watch "train wrecks" but this one is going to be good.

"I hear the train a comin'. It's comin' down the track....." J. Cash.
I got the "trains" from either Blah or Old Fart ( Embarassed I can't remember which now!!)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: January 14, 2008, 08:27:17 PM »

Klaas. have we heard any more about the Dr Phil/K2 case?

I still can't find anything new there in randomly looking through 5 threads. I am still trying to catch up.

Here is the latest - nothing until next month:

Future Hearings
02/05/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Pro Hac Vice (2) MTN TO DISMISS3) MTN FOR SUBST. OF PERS. REP.FOR DECEASED DEFT4) MTN FOR STAY OF ORDER5) CASE MANAGEMENT CONF6) OSC RE FTA ON 12/7/07)

02/29/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel ((2))

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: January 14, 2008, 08:28:15 PM »

Does anyone else see this when looking at pvds?
All his facial features are in the lower 1/3 of his face.

More like JVDS to me

Ma ma.  Ma ma.

lol Klaas you are the fastest photoshopper in the West! and everywhere!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: January 14, 2008, 08:30:47 PM »

It would make a very point if they could create a satire where they recreate the Joran episode in jest:Smile))))))Maybe Saturday Night Live will be next? If they can get an emmy for a "Dick in a Box" surely they can do something with "Lies by Joran On Camera Off Camera"Smile

I suppose they could bring back John Lovitz again to do the Pathological Liar skit. She was doing Jello Shots and wanted to see da sharks then I dropped her off at the beach. How did you get home? I walked..With no shoes? Umm It was Deepak then..But he was on the computer at the time..Ok it was Satish..Yeh thats the ticket..I lied and thats the truth  Wink
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 08:32:22 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: January 14, 2008, 08:35:41 PM »

Beth has done an amazing job of keeping Natalee's story
in the forefront.  She had no experience being in front
of television cameras and yet she has done a fine job.
She was still in shock when she started on this merry go round.
She has been up against the best and the nastiest of
interviewers and has never backed down.  I have no
doubt that she will continue to do the same on Wednesday.
I have every faith in her abilities.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #287 on: January 14, 2008, 08:41:53 PM »

This was billed as Joran's last interview. Even though he knew he didn't deserve it..He wanted a apology from Peter De Vries because he was released as a suspect.  When he didn't get it he acted out..In real life Joran will find out very soon that being spoiled rotten from your parents and getting away with everything is far different than real life. Next temper tantrum he throws might be with the wrong person and mommy and daddy wont be able to help. I am still convinced he will go down for what he did to Natalee. This was a small example of what he did to Natalee when she screamed at him and fought him for drugging and raping her.MO

Joran asking for a apology from De Vries

After De Vries refuses to give him a apolgy

Yes, those were images I saw, heard and read last night before the video with English subtitles was taken down. I keep thinking that someone must have captured it before it went down, and will repost it. It was very revealing to see what was being said in real time with the facial expressions while listening to the tone of voice and I WISH I had the ability to have copied it. Sad
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: January 14, 2008, 08:42:38 PM »

NM posted earlier that SK was posing as DK late that evening in chat(s).

I believe this 100%.

Deepak uses chat(s) as his alibi that night.
Satish has no alibi that evening, thus he was SLEEPING.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: January 14, 2008, 08:47:48 PM »

Absolutely! Recently I watched her very first interview on Aruban TV and I see Jug standing beside her looking at her to see how she was holding up..She has done a great job as it's not easy speaking in the bright lights with all that has happened. I pray she tells America all about this "Botched" Investigation involving Paul Van Der Sloots friends and campaign to protect tourism at all costs.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: January 14, 2008, 08:48:50 PM »

Really, Joran should do more shows.  The case was becoming old news after JK2 being released as suspects. 

Inside Edition....

Joran Throws Wine

It happened in the blink of an eye...

...A dramatic ending to a live television appearance by the former suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Joran van der Sloot – one of the last people to see Natalee alive – appeared with his parents on a Dutch television show about the case.

There was a testy exchange with Dutch crime reporter Peter De Vries, who accused van der Sloot of lying to police. Van der Sloot, who has denied any wrongdoing in connection with Holloway's disappearance, wanted an apology, and did not get one.

Everyone stood to shake hands at the end of the live show, and then van der Sloot threw a glass of wine in De Vries’s face.

De Vries doubles over and a woman rushes to his aid as he tries to wipe the stinging wine out of his eyes.

De Vries told INSIDE EDITION, “When I wasn't paying any attention for a second, he grabbed a glass of wine off the table and threw it in my face...I couldn't believe what was happening, of course.”

Afterwards, De Vries said that both Joran’s mother and Joran himself apologized to him.

http://insideedition.com/news.aspx?storyID=1177
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: January 14, 2008, 08:50:17 PM »

I believe this 100%.

And sleeping and sleeping.  Didn't he sleep until noon or something and miss school?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: January 14, 2008, 08:53:01 PM »

SB - I have to believe Beth knows what she's doing.  I personally never watch Oprah but I will Wednesday. 

Klaas ... I agree.

Beth is one smart lady.  Beth is not deceived ... she realizes that she is being used by these talk show hosts for ratings ... she is being used by these talkshow hosts who have adopted an Aruban agenda.

However ... in turn ... Beth is using these guest appearances to get her message across ... the message that a corrupt Aruban investigation is continuing to deny her daughter justice in an attempt to protect Paulus and Joran from implication in the events of May 30, 2005.

Beth promised the Aruban Prime Minister that she would be Natalee's voice for the next 40 years and ... I believe with all my heart that she will.

Janet

+++++++++++

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 24, 2005

HOLLOWAY-TWITTY:  I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.”

<snipped>

TWITTY:  I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: January 14, 2008, 08:59:48 PM »

I believe this 100%.

I don't doubt that either.I think he jumped on MSN to create his alibi,stayed up all night with Mama Kalpoe and they both slept until 1:30 like his last PV says. Question is where was Deepak?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: January 14, 2008, 09:01:02 PM »

http://travel.webshots.com:80/album/549377093ygMAui

A year and 9 months after I uploaded to Webshots, the Natalee Holloway search photos from the CoolAruba site is still getting views.  111 views this week, that's amazing.  The album is #391 out of over 18,000 albums.   Wink

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: January 14, 2008, 09:01:31 PM »

Private Eye, your family is so lucky to have you! You seem to be such a good man.
I also hope that Anita reads your messages to her. You are so on the money.
I also agree that the Lord provided for both Beth and Oprah with this incident. I do not mean any disrespect by saying this is enjoyable to watch. After so long, it is just so much fun seeing the light shining on the darkness.  Very Happy

I assure you I get more than I give to my family, and I am certainly no different or better than the next guy, and sometimes I am sure I might be worse:). Father, Mother, brothers, sisters, cousins, and inlaws, I have no complaints, even though I might bitch from time to time. However, I have never met anyone whom I would trade lives or families with, so I consider myself blessed.

I knew the day Beth was first told of Natalee's disappearance that somebody had picked a fight with a girl who was prepared since birth for this fight and more than up for the challenge. She knows her Dad and family would have stopped the world until they found out what happened to her, taking no prisoners and pulling no punches, and by God she is going to do the same for her little girl. Maybe some can compalin about her methods, she certainly has never meant to harm the innocent and I am sure she has made some innocent mistakes as anyone actually working will do, but no one can doubt her maternal drive to protect her children. She was raised to believe that your children's welfare is the only thing that matters in the end and her most important job.

Sometimes I wish she would say I'm tired and let her friends handle Joran, but I believe she is giving him more than he can handle, and doing it her way she can still get into heaven:)

When she told Aruba she would be Natalee's voice asking for justice until she breathed her last breath, she meant just that. She is in this for the long haul, so Aruba, pace yourself and be warned. It won't go away until you give her what she deserves, "Justice for Natalee."
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: January 14, 2008, 09:05:56 PM »

Private Eye, your family is so lucky to have you! You seem to be such a good man.
I also hope that Anita reads your messages to her. You are so on the money.
I also agree that the Lord provided for both Beth and Oprah with this incident. I do not mean any disrespect by saying this is enjoyable to watch. After so long, it is just so much fun seeing the light shining on the darkness.  Very Happy

I 2nd this post!! Amen!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: January 14, 2008, 09:06:27 PM »

I believe this 100%.

Hi BuckShot,
I could never decide if sk, or dk, both or neither of them stayed w/ jurin after c&c. But after reading the wine-assult interview, if dk was w/ jurin, my guess is by the time the 2k computer records indicate they were on-line, dk realized he needed an alibi and had sk logon as dk. 2k did not even think sk would need an alibi, possibly b/c (imo) sk was not even at c&c, it was freddy. the same trio as in the Bailey Ann photos.
Maybe that is why dk was trying to protect sk b/c they didn't provide an alibi for sk.

here's a question for all.  Would dk even notice if sk was s-l-o-w?  Very Happy

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: January 14, 2008, 09:07:23 PM »

I agree Magnolia.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: January 14, 2008, 09:08:04 PM »

I suppose they could bring back John Lovitz again to do the Pathological Liar skit. She was doing Jello Shots and wanted to see da sharks then I dropped her off at the beach. How did you get home? I walked..With no shoes? Umm It was Deepak then..But he was on the computer at the time..Ok it was Satish..Yeh thats the ticket..I lied and thats the truth  Wink

Other than the Holiday Inn fabrication ... I believe that each of Joran's accounts regarding how he got home that fateful morning as well as the insertion of the missing shoes has everything to do with implicating Deepak/Satish as being the last person/s alone with Natalee Holloway.

If Deepak or Satish admitted to picking up Joran at the beach they would be furthering Joran's agenda of implicating themselves in what happened to Natalee Holloway.  However ... if they maintain that they only dropped Natalee and Joran off at the Marriot Beach ... then they are implicating Joran as the last person with Natalee.

In my opinion, when you consider the gardener's observation at 2:30 AM on the morning that Natalee disappearance ... Joran, Deepak and Satish are all lying.   

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

"I WALKED HOME".
Joran is implying that Deepak/Satish returned to beach after he  contacted Deepak and stated he was in the process of walking home after leaving Natalee at the beach sleeping.

"DEEPAK AND SATISH DROPPED ME OFF AT HOME AND LEFT WITH NATALEE".
Joran is implying that Deepak and Satish were the last persons observed with the missing 18 year old American citizen.

"DEEPAK PICKED ME UP AT THE BEACH AND THEN RETURNED TO LOOK FOR MY SHOES."
Joran is implying that Deepak could have encountered Natalee Holloway at the Marriot Beach where she had been left alone a short time previous

"SATISH PICKED ME UP AT THE BEACH AND THEN RETURNED TO LOOK FOR MY SHOES."
Joran is implying that Satish could have encountered Natalee Holloway at the Marriot Beach where she had been left alone a short time previous

+++++++++++++

THE GARDENER

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 26, 2005

MANSUR: Because they were trying to hide their faces at that the hour, because we have to remember that the two Kalpoe brothers and Joran held on to the statement that they dropped Joran off at the beach and then went home. But here we have someone that says categorically that they did not go home, they were in the car with Joran. Joran was sitting in the driver`s seat.

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
August 17, 2005

JOSSY MANSUR, MANAGING EDITOR, "DIARIO": I don`t know what`s happening, but the gardener, the witness, did stand by his story. He did confirm in front of the judge, in front of the defense attorneys, in front of the suspects, that he recognized, and he even recognized two of the three suspects that were there. He hasn`t changed his story one bit

Beth Twitty
CNN LARRY KING LIVE
February 23, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: ... Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.