May 28, 2024, 09:03:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 - 3/3/08  (Read 299824 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2008, 12:35:08 AM »

Well, just got home after a good day in New York.  Thanks Old Monkeys, New Monkeys, and "lurking wanna be Monkeys".......  You were all awsome today!  It was a nice trip all in all.  Rob Smith wasn't there, as a matter of fact, most of them were NOT there, looks like they switched crews.  Aruba Booth was in the middle of No Where Land.  J4N was good today.  She went nosing around, I'll let her tell you.  She's better at it then I am.  We didn't get lost today, we did the cab thing.  We had a nice Hot Dog man booth to keep warm in too.  We had a snow squall, but the nice thing about that was, they even had a glass covering over our heads, and the cops were nice.  ******* is posting an AHATA man, new one.  try to guess who he is.  I am not playing games, I don't know who he is.  When we got back here and off the train, I found that where I parked locked up for the night, so they told me to go speak with the policeman over there.  So I did.  He made a few calls, and while we were waiting to see what to do, I told him what we were doing in NY.  He told me his Seargent (female) went to aruba to help the family at one point.  I was so impressed that he got a tote bag, and a sweatshirt to bring back to her.  We talked for quite a while about the case, I also sent him to scaredmonkeys.    

Seeing as I haven't been around today, has anything new happened?  can someone fill me in on todays news please?

Thanks for the update Hotshot!  I am extremely proud of you and the others who represented Natalee and her family today in New York!  I'm so relieved to know that it went better than Boston! 

GOOD JOB HOTSHOT!!!!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2008, 12:36:40 AM »

Remember My post before:

The cage was there already, Post office has been exposed.

Remember Dirty Cowboys.

Time to put on my little pointy tinfoil thinking cap...

The cage was already there....translation...it was preplanned...it had been done before...

Post office has been exposed....translation...hmmm...a post office is used to *deliver* things...the ring of bad guys who *delivered* the goods is shot to hell now...they have been exposed...

Remember Dirty Cowboys...translation...let's see...I vaguely remember this being a Shango term...the folks who covered things up....also could mean...cowboys *ride* things...dirty cowboys...the ones who raped Natalee....

now crumpling up little pointy tinfoil thinking cap and tossing it in the circular file...CAPS...my head hurts...what *does* it mean?

I do not want to hurt no body feelings but, there is a lot at stake at this momment for those that uses the post office.

Search the news on Panter boat. Remember who was on board of the search boat...DUTCH OM and ALE.

The Health man that travel alot to venezuela knows.

I can only asume you are talking about the Aruban coast guard cutter named the Panter....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2008, 12:37:23 AM »

Hi monkeys!
I have been out all afternoon and evening and have just gotten caught up on the day's musings.
OE was upset about the photos, but he was not the only one. Didn't our angry poster last night get bent out of shape over the photos and Monkeys speculating about what they could see? I think that is what started her rant.

Kudos to the NYC tourism team! 

So glad that our EMT is healing well, even if she is getting grumpy. Just give her a hug and another pill! 

The veep being in Aruba is really blowing me away!

I also believe that Natalee has been found.
jmho
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2008, 12:38:02 AM »

Does anyone have a link to OE's comments when he said he was upset about the photos being published? Or just a general idea of what thread I can find the comments in?  I missed that . . . 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2008, 12:39:43 AM »

Remember My post before:

Remember Dirty Cowboys.

CAPS, In South Florida and most of the Caribbean....Cowboys are
Columbian Drug dealers.  Is that what you refer to?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2008, 12:39:46 AM »

Remember My post before:

Remember Dirty Cowboys.

The cage was already there....translation...it was preplanned...it had been done before...

Post office has been exposed....translation...hmmm...a post office is used to *deliver* things...the ring of bad guys who *delivered* the goods is shot to hell now...they have been exposed...

Remember Dirty Cowboys...translation...let's see...I vaguely remember this being a Shango term...the folks who covered things up....also could mean...cowboys *ride* things...dirty cowboys...the ones who raped Natalee....

now crumpling up little pointy tinfoil thinking cap and tossing it in the circular file...CAPS...my head hurts...what *does* it mean?

I do not want to hurt no body feelings but, there is a lot at stake at this momment for those that uses the post office.

Search the news on Panter boat. Remember who was on board of the search boat...DUTCH OM and ALE.

Thank You Caps!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2008, 12:43:40 AM »

Caps is telling you that cage has been used to leave things for others to pick up...things that may be of the illicit and illegal variety and maybe something legit too, but I highly doubt it since it is in deep water. So you decide what you might put in a trap that size and leave in the ocean for another boater or diver to find?  Things that make you go hmmmmmm. 

If I remember correctly the trap was only about 90 ft down.  That's not very deep.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2008, 12:45:36 AM »

Pictures are in from NYC! Check it! 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2649.20

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2008, 12:45:41 AM »

Remember My post before:

Remember Dirty Cowboys.

I can only asume you are talking about the Aruban coast guard cutter named the Panter....

That would be the Minister of Health, Wever.  Is he Guido's father?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2008, 12:46:04 AM »

Hotshot - nothing really new today except speculating still on the following:

1.  Persistence leaving tomorrow (I think)
2.  Still talking about those trap photos and why all the hubbub
3.  Air Force 2 landing in Aruba and still no confirmation why or if Cheney is on board.  Supposed to leave on Monday.
4.  Last night Anidac's daughter got into a bad accident while driving an ambulance.  As it turns out Anidac's daughter is going to be OK.  She actually refused help and was helping all of the other people that were injured even though she was also injured.  She'll be out of work for a few weeks but will be OK.
Thanks Klaas.  I wonder why myself why the Persistance didn't give heads up sooner thatn this, give people more time to help.  I think its sad, the hard part is done, now 150 targets sit out there, so the Arubans can do their thing.  Can't be a good thing.

The traps, I see what alot of people see too, but I wont get into that.

Cheney, hmmmmmmm... No comment.

Anidac's daughter has been on my mind since last night.  Being an EMT myself, it's rough seeing someone like that in that situation.  I am glad to hear she is OK.  Prayers worked!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2008, 12:46:50 AM »

Does anyone have a link to OE's comments when he said he was upset about the photos being published? Or just a general idea of what thread I can find the comments in?  I missed that . . . 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.msg357200#msg357200
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2008, 12:48:32 AM »

Caps is telling you that cage has been used to leave things for others to pick up...things that may be of the illicit and illegal variety and maybe something legit too, but I highly doubt it since it is in deep water. So you decide what you might put in a trap that size and leave in the ocean for another boater or diver to find?  Things that make you go hmmmmmm. 

If I remember correctly the trap was only about 90 ft down.  That's not very deep.

Thank You very much Lala's....BTW, in one of the 6 photos..it clearly shows a length of thick rope tied to the top of the cage...in the middle...it looks as if it has been cut and left hanging there...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2008, 12:48:59 AM »

******* - love the photos!
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2008, 12:49:36 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.msg357200#msg357200

Thanks, Klaas!  A bunch of bananas for you!   
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2008, 12:53:33 AM »

Well, just got home after a good day in New York.  Thanks Old Monkeys, New Monkeys, and "lurking wanna be Monkeys".......  You were all awsome today!  It was a nice trip all in all.  Rob Smith wasn't there, as a matter of fact, most of them were NOT there, looks like they switched crews.  Aruba Booth was in the middle of No Where Land.  J4N was good today.  She went nosing around, I'll let her tell you.  She's better at it then I am.  We didn't get lost today, we did the cab thing.  We had a nice Hot Dog man booth to keep warm in too.  We had a snow squall, but the nice thing about that was, they even had a glass covering over our heads, and the cops were nice.  ******* is posting an AHATA man, new one.  try to guess who he is.  I am not playing games, I don't know who he is.  When we got back here and off the train, I found that where I parked locked up for the night, so they told me to go speak with the policeman over there.  So I did.  He made a few calls, and while we were waiting to see what to do, I told him what we were doing in NY.  He told me his Seargent (female) went to aruba to help the family at one point.  I was so impressed that he got a tote bag, and a sweatshirt to bring back to her.  We talked for quite a while about the case, I also sent him to scaredmonkeys.    

Seeing as I haven't been around today, has anything new happened?  can someone fill me in on todays news please?

Thanks for the update Hotshot!  I am extremely proud of you and the others who represented Natalee and her family today in New York!  I'm so relieved to know that it went better than Boston! 

GOOD JOB HOTSHOT!!!!   

me too!  and Thanks so much!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2008, 12:54:46 AM »

Well, I am sorry.  I am mistaken.  Just remove that comment then. 
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2008, 12:57:46 AM »

changerd my name from>>> dmprs to pinkbanana 

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2008, 01:00:27 AM »

changerd my name from>>> dmprs to pinkbanana 

d

LOL too funny 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2008, 01:03:58 AM »

Capslock - is this the Panter????

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2008, 01:04:07 AM »

Well, I am sorry.  I am mistaken.  Just remove that comment then. 
Only if it is the same one that was on Dateline...Could be another...

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.