May 29, 2024, 04:56:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -6/8/08  (Read 280590 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: June 08, 2008, 07:40:48 PM »

looks like what's left of Julia's underwear after a night on the beach...

but that's just me.

Not big enough. 

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: June 08, 2008, 07:41:38 PM »

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: June 08, 2008, 07:42:05 PM »

Paulus was denied his compensation because he had two contacts with Natalee - the last one (I think) was when he picked up both Joran AND Natalee at 4 am. All based on wiretaps.

These are the wiretaps Jannsen withheld from the judges in his arrest and court cases. The same wiretaps that allowed him to be released as a suspect and win his compensation award. It was only during the appeal they were ever revealed. If those wiretaps, and God knows how many others, had been used early on there may have been a different outcome in the case.

One more case of the Aruban Prosecutor and ALE suppressing evidence to free the Van der Sloots.

that means the sloot lines were tapped before natalee's disappearance?  what could he have been wiretapped for then?  i asked these questions right after they became public knowledge, but never got an answer.
dennisintn

Do you suppose that the lines were tapped after Natalee disappeared, and that Paulass made a "past tense" reference to having picked up Joran and Natalee at 4 AM?  He didn't get the compensation award, but didn't they get some cash for something?
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #883 on: June 08, 2008, 07:43:35 PM »

The Bible says that the Devil and his demons will blind people of the truth. David, who slayed the giant, prayed that his eyes would shine, to see through the darkness… and he was the King of Israel!

Oduber:

If the King of Israel, who had already proven his faith in Jehovah, as a child; prays for guidance and direction, why can’t you?

Do you, really, think you’re sooo high and mighty that you can shield your sins from the eyes of God? Even David couldn’t do that, and he was in the linage of the Christ.

We prayed for a hero, and we found one. One that would sail the highest and most treacherous of seas to find the missing; and being humble, only gave his first name. This is not about being famous, it’s not about being the best; it’s about the power of prayer and the fight that each and every one of us, whether he be a King or a pauper, battles with by day and night…. and that is the battle between good and evil. God sees all… and is keeping an account.

On the other hand, he has made a provision for even the worst of us to be forgiven. How much greater is the man that is humble and prays for forgiveness, than the man that is a King who is reduced to eating the grass of the fields!

We all walk through the shadow of death, while the evil one walks the earth, like a lion, wanting to devour someone. And when it’s all said and done, whether you are a King or a pauper, we ALL fight the same battle.

I beg of you, denounce the wicked one who would have you persecuting Christians in the name of pagan gods who have neither the eyes to see nor a mouth to speak; and humble yourself before God. Admit to the wrong doing in Aruba, ask for forgiveness and change the downward spiral that has left your nation hungering for something better. Become a hero who would go to the center of the earth to help those in need…. and save your people.

People, rely on the power of God to guide you, direct your steps through this treacherous terrain; and He will deliver you. Humble yourselves, admitting your faults; being reduced from a leader to a follower who dines, nightly, on crow; if you must. But, draw close to Jehovah and He will draw close to you.

I pray for peace in the valley of Aruba and I leave it to God to judge the unrighteous.

We ask for a hero, we pray for a hero and he doesn’t even make the front page. Perhaps we all need to humble ourselves before Him.

Miss Katie:

I love you with all my heart. Continue in your ways of patience and understanding, love and kindness. You are our friend. There is nothing wrong with boycotting the island. Even God, himself, prohibitted his people from associating with the Babylonians… How much greater his desire must be to save us from Babylon the Great!

Stay out of Aruba, He would say… and so we say it to others, as a warning, and in an attempt to help those that will be saved from the Great Dragon who would devour them, if only he could.

Boycott Aruba!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: June 08, 2008, 07:44:24 PM »

I am not a techy but I suspect that is what Deepak was doing at the VDS home on May 30th 2005 at 9 PM. I don't know what Sophios.com was but it looked like a tech site,where Deepak may have found his w32/sdbot-fam and wkssvc32.exe worm/maggot/virus that he manually put in the VDS startup to wipe out all chat traffic,images and videos. I suspect in May 2005 that was the new worm/virus.

This happened just 30 minutes after PVDS was searching his stocks and shares..Then Alcohol,drugs and the dangers for this for young people and a lawyers office. Also the word Bear?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 07:49:32 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #885 on: June 08, 2008, 07:47:00 PM »

Good points, and throw in the early calls between Pustus and his good friend Van der Straten that Rudy Croes eluded to. Everything about this stinks, it all implies the cover-up was deep and immediate.

Pustus - that's a good one and a new one...kudos.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: June 08, 2008, 07:49:11 PM »

Good points, and throw in the early calls between Pustus and his good friend Van der Straten that Rudy Croes eluded to. Everything about this stinks, it all implies the cover-up was deep and immediate.

Pustus - that's a good one and a new one...kudos.

If the shoe fits. Oops! 

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #887 on: June 08, 2008, 07:50:47 PM »

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewTaggedPhoto&friendID=163441114&imageUserID=141816161&imageID=21544711

I know this is not on the same topic, but who is that little worm "Greg" sitting on the right?  I know I've seen him in pics before on here.  He seems to be on everyone in Aurba's friends list on myspace. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: June 08, 2008, 07:53:06 PM »

I am not a techy but I suspect that is what Deepak was doing at the VDS home on May 30th 2005 at 9 PM. I don't know what Sophios.com was but it looked like a tech site,where Deepak may have found his w32/sdbot-fam and wkssvc32.exe worm/maggot/virus that he manually put in the VDS startup to wipe out all chat traffic,images and videos. I suspect in May 2005 that was the new worm/virus.

This happened just 30 minutes after PVDS was searching his stocks and shares..Then Alcohol,drugs and the dangers for this for young people and a lawyers office. Also the word Bear?

Bear???     Does Aruba have a zoo?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: June 08, 2008, 07:53:37 PM »

I am not a techy but I suspect that is what Deepak was doing at the VDS home on May 30th 2005 at 9 PM. I don't know what Sophios.com was but it looked like a tech site,where Deepak may have found his w32/sdbot-fam and wkssvc32.exe worm/maggot/virus that he manually put in the VDS startup to wipe out all chat traffic,images and videos. I suspect in May 2005 that was the new worm/virus. This happened just 30 minutes after PVDS was searching his stocks and shares..Then Alcohol,drugs and the dangers for this on young people and a lawyers office. Also the word Bear?

Deepak probably new everything there is to know about viruses working at the internet cafe. And you are right *******, they probably were working on the computer that night while his car was parked behind the fence. If NFI had shit for brains or were inclined to use them they could have very easily identified the source of the virus, whether it was self-indiced, how it got on the computer and exactly when it was applied.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #890 on: June 08, 2008, 07:57:05 PM »

Bear???     Does Aruba have a zoo?

no... not even an aquarium. you have to go to Curacao to see that. Of course, Aruba does have the donkey boneyard  sanctuary and the butterfly farm, and the bird sanctuary. I think that's more than enough responsibility for them all things considered.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #891 on: June 08, 2008, 07:58:08 PM »

I am not a techy but I suspect that is what Deepak was doing at the VDS home on May 30th 2005 at 9 PM. I don't know what Sophios.com was but it looked like a tech site,where Deepak may have found his w32/sdbot-fam and wkssvc32.exe worm/maggot/virus that he manually put in the VDS startup to wipe out all chat traffic,images and videos. I suspect in May 2005 that was the new worm/virus. This happened just 30 minutes after PVDS was searching his stocks and shares..Then Alcohol,drugs and the dangers for this on young people and a lawyers office. Also the word Bear?

Deepak probably new everything there is to know about viruses working at the internet cafe. And you are right *******, they probably were working on the computer that night while his car was parked behind the fence. If NFI had shit for brains or were inclined to use them they could have very easily identified the source of the virus, whether it was self-indiced, how it got on the computer and exactly when it was applied.

I believe it was proven to be self inflicted IIRC.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: June 08, 2008, 08:03:43 PM »

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewTaggedPhoto&friendID=163441114&imageUserID=141816161&imageID=21544711

I know this is not on the same topic, but who is that little worm "Greg" sitting on the right?  I know I've seen him in pics before on here.  He seems to be on everyone in Aurba's friends list on myspace. 

Probably nobody.  Here's his myspace site:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=35676955
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #893 on: June 08, 2008, 08:07:04 PM »

Probably nobody.  Here's his myspace site:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=35676955

OMG - that picture says model all over it...wink wink

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: June 08, 2008, 08:07:06 PM »

Paul was searching images and not so much for information when he was surfing. He was looking for something specific and from what the report says,it was images of drugs and alcohol.. The NFI did see exactly the source of the maggot/worm and its obvious it was intentionally put in the startup to corrupt and erase everything. It was clear to them it was started automatically at that time and what was affected. But like the helpful High Ranking Dutch officer that says Joran wears a size 10.5 it appears the NFI did a horrible job. But at least they put there names to the report unlike the NFI report on the blood that magically turned out to be chocolate and cleaning fluid.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: June 08, 2008, 08:17:42 PM »

These are the wiretaps Jannsen withheld from the judges in his arrest and court cases. The same wiretaps that allowed him to be released as a suspect and win his compensation award. It was only during the appeal they were ever revealed. If those wiretaps, and God knows how many others, had been used early on there may have been a different outcome in the case.

One more case of the Aruban Prosecutor and ALE suppressing evidence to free the Van der Sloots.

that means the sloot lines were tapped before natalee's disappearance?  what could he have been wiretapped for then?  i asked these questions right after they became public knowledge, but never got an answer.
dennisintn

There's your reason they didn't want the FBI in on the case, Dennis. The FBI would have solved it and that was diametrically opposed to what they were trying to do.

Alternatively, were the VDS recorded because they called someone who was being followed/taped/watched for other reasons?

Maybe the evidence was not allowed because it was found as part of some other investigation?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: June 08, 2008, 08:18:30 PM »

I guess they were testing the DNA of the Chocolate to Beth's DNA
Since when do Prime Ministers,FBI and Police all say blood was found in the car only to do a DNA comparison and find out it was chocolate? I guess it could only happens after the same people announce to the world a suspect confessed to murder and was leading them to the body,only to say the next day it never happened.

Name/Title: DNA comparison
File No: 2005.06.10.113
Date: 11 July 2005
Pages:12
Writer/Initiator: M. van der Scheer/Dr. RJ Bink/
Description: DNA comparison (between blood samples and Deepak Kalpoe's car seat samples)
Source: NFI
Lab nr: none

------------------------------------------
Why are they timing this walk? Who said they walked from the Marriott to the HI?

Name: timing of a walk
Date: 7 July 2005 / 14:25
Page: 1
Writer/Initiaton Josmar Cederik, Anthony Koolman
Description: timing of a walk from Mariiot to Holiday Inn
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 08:26:42 PM by Observer » Logged

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: June 08, 2008, 08:26:39 PM »

I believe it was proven to be self inflicted IIRC.

Aren't people usually arrested for tampering with evidence in a police investigation?  I believe that ALE and the Netherlands know exactly what was on that computer and they know exactly how and where Natalee disappeared.  She was just an American tourist though, and they have to protect their own.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: June 08, 2008, 08:30:57 PM »

Hmmmm, Patti has a swimming pool, a corvette, and a Christmas tree!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: June 08, 2008, 08:32:03 PM »

Who personally collected and sent the samples of the blood to the NFI? Did Karin Janssen,Jan VDS or Dennis Jacobs have anything to do with it? Did Jacobs just sit in the back room in his office and melt his chocolate bar and use that for samples?

No wonder why Janssen stopped talking to Beth and Jug after this. That bitch had no intentions of looking them in the face and trying to BS them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.