May 28, 2024, 04:15:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 - 6/22  (Read 283495 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: June 20, 2008, 05:41:00 PM »

-
I couldn't agree more, Rob. Pustus and his friends are the reason for the cover-up, they are the reason this case hasn't been prosecuted.. If Joran had not been a member of the Aruba Dutch elite they would have given him up a long, long time ago.

Included in that list of sorry, worthless excuses of humanity are Jan van der Straten, Karin Jannsen, Ben Vocking, Judge Bob Wit, Judge Rick Smid, Rudy Croes and that's just the ones we know about. I also agree with Helen Back, they need to take this thing apart from the top down and they'll give up the pieces of crap at the bottom.

right Dayhiker and here's the real deal - Paulus DOES NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO DO WHAT HAPPENED HERE. This goes right to the top. When you shake Paulus, the rest of the coconuts will hit the beach.

I hate this type of corruption more than anything on this planet. It breeds human trafficking, human injustice, suffering, starvation and a host of other problems mankind has tried to leave in the past.

Paulus is a pawn in that corruption, and he needs to pay for his crimes and whoever is swept up / brought down - so be it!

Oh yeah. For instance, I doubt it was Karin Jannsen's idea to arrest the black security guards. She knew about Joran's seizure comments and still went along with it, but that edict had to come from someone higher than her. That would be Rudy Croes.

Also, look at who was working for Jannsen, Ben Vocking! Pustus' best friend, and he even took off from his job in Karin's office to assist Paulus and Judge Wit in shutting down the search of the Sloot residence. Karin knew it and let it happen!

This is all a bunch of worms twisted together in a writing crock of stench called corruption. There is just no telling how long these people, and I use the term loosely, have been carrying on with this kind of graft.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: June 20, 2008, 05:46:37 PM »

I find it very suspicious that Peter Devries is focusing in on only Paulus ... not Deepak or Satish or ... anybody else who has been suspected in the Natalee Holloway case.  No mention regarding a corrupt investigation.  Devries know better.

I contend that the new Aruban agenda to appease and quiet the family and ... make the Natalee Holloway case go away ... will be to reveal that "Daury" is Paulus and ... Paulus will be implicated in the disposal of Natalee's remains.

However ... this new scenario will not bring down the "house of cards".  

1.  Joran's confession is thrown out of court as inadmissible not sufficient or ... minimal accountable as he was a minor in May, 2005.

2.  The intent of Dutch law in the "Natalee Holloway case" has been manipulated  ... Paulus can never be held legally accountable.

Janet

+++++++

Arlene Ellis-Schipper'
The Abrams Report'
June 30, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: June 20, 2008, 05:49:38 PM »

Kalpoe Family: No to EquuSearch

The parents of two suspects in custody in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway denied the EquuSearch team to survey their property:

However, unfortunately the group received a no welcome at the house of the Kalpoe family at Hooiberg.

DIARIO was also present, when on Wednesday, 12 noon, the Texas Equusearch team was in the area and was doing a search around the house. That way, the search can be done quickly and if there is nothing found, it can be deduced that there is nothing to be found.

But when they went to knock on the door of the Kalpoe family, [Texas Equusearch] received a You-Are-Not-Welcome-Here attitude. The mother of Satish and Deepak came out, and denied the Texas Equusearch team access on her property. Not even when they explained to her in a well-mannered way that the search would only make it clear that there was ‘nothing’ there, the denial stayed.

Is this Equusearch team police or a private organisation ?

Private.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: June 20, 2008, 05:52:11 PM »

Did we see this?  Nico Jorg discussing Aruba's "corruption".

http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article1033266.ece/Procureur_Jorg__naargeestig_politiek_klimaat_op_Aruba
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: June 20, 2008, 05:55:26 PM »

I don't know, can't read Dutch, lol! Would love to see it translated.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: June 20, 2008, 05:57:52 PM »

My problem with Patrick is that he is one stupid son of a bitch if he can't see the corruption in the case. I mean REALLY STUPID, which tells me he isn't very bright, just bright enough to get Joran to talk.[/b]

maybe that's it... he just didn't give Joran a chance to hang himself. I notice there are many many many instances of that in this case. I don't know if there is a number that high.

Joran's an idiot... and well, Patrick - he's just a hopeless fool that dreams the dreams. Deepak and Patrick would have made a nice couple. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #506 on: June 20, 2008, 05:59:38 PM »

And I'd like to second that thought.  She really is AMAZING!

I don't know how many posts I have.  I just liked being Magnificent so I'm keeping it!

and YOU are amazing also... !!! know we all think about you!

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #507 on: June 20, 2008, 06:09:14 PM »

Oh yeah. For instance, I doubt it was Karin Jannsen's idea to arrest the black security guards. She knew about Joran's seizure comments and still went along with it, but that edict had to come from someone higher than her. That would be Rudy Croes.

Also, look at who was working for Jannsen, Ben Vocking! Pustus' best friend, and he even took off from his job in Karin's office to assist Paulus and Judge Wit in shutting down the search of the Sloot residence. Karin knew it and let it happen!

This is all a bunch of worms twisted together in a writing crock of stench called corruption. There is just no telling how long these people, and I use the term loosely, have been carrying on with this kind of graft.

and then the wanted to fly in judges from Curacao. Like Aruba doesn't have their own judges. That was a top notch request - under the cloak of impartiality. They actually flew the corrupt judge(s) from another island because they weren't even sure their own judges would go along with this non-sense.

They needed a "slam dunk" - no trusting this to a rookie... they needed a real pro - enter the Curacao connection. Semi-removed from the real action and seemingly away from it all... but that was the plan here along. They bring in the most corrupt bastards in the Caribbean they can find...

This is "jury" tampering and a host of other issues that just don't fly in the good ole USA.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: June 20, 2008, 06:10:08 PM »

Through translator:

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #509 on: June 20, 2008, 06:19:12 PM »

Natalee plans to enter the University of Alabama in pre-med.

PB NATIVE SEEKS ANSWERS IN ARUBA

By Judy Normand/Of The Commercial Staff
Friday, June 24, 2005 10:01 AM CDT

Beth Holloway Twitty is a woman possessed. Her world has been reduced to a tiny slice of land in the Caribbean, a place she's come to know intimately since May 30, the date her daughter Natalee vanished while on a high school graduation trip to the tropical island paradise of Aruba.

For the 18-year-old's mother, days blur into an endless cycle of searching -- walking the streets and beaches of Aruba and pleading for information from anyone who will listen. She hands them prayer cards and bracelets with a message of hope for Natalee. Occasionally, she's even confronted those suspected of having something to do with her daughter's disappearance.

As each day passes, she prays that her daughter has only been kidnapped.

Four young men, to date, have been detained and are being questioned about Natalee's disappearance. They include 17-year-old Joran van der Sloot, brothers Deepak Kalpoe, 21, and Satish Kalpoe, 18, and Steve Gregory Croes, 26.

"I know they had something to do with the kidnapping, rape or murder of my daughter, but I'm praying she's only kidnapped," Twitty said during a recent telephone conversation from her Aruba hotel room where she and her husband, Natalee's stepfather, George "Jug" Twitty, keep their desperate vigil. "Isn't it strange that I should be praying that my daughter has been kidnapped."

Also on the island are Natalee's father, Dave Holloway, and his wife, Robin, of Meridian, Miss., and a host of family and friends who have traveled to and from the island at various times as the days stretch into long, nerve-racking weeks. Twitty, a speech therapist, and her husband now live in the community of Mountain Brook, Ala., near Birmingham, with Natalee and 16-year-old son, Matt.

Twitty is the former Beth Reynolds, a 1978 graduate of Pine Bluff High School. Her mother, Ann Reynolds, is a resident of Pine Bluff.

As the investigation efforts creep along, dictated by Dutch law, Joran van der Sloot has emerged as the chief suspect. He's someone Twitty found to be "arrogant" and "defiant" when she was able to speak to him briefly. With dogged determination to find her daughter, she was also able to meet with van der Sloot's parents. The opportunity arose as she was making her daily trek around the island and found the van der Sloot residence.

"I was only there to give him a prayer card," Twitty said, referring to the suspect's father, Paul van der Sloot, who is training to be a judge in Aruba. Greta Van Susteren, a lawyer and host of "On the Record," airing weeknights on the Fox News Channel, accompanied Twitty to the van der Sloot residence with cameras rolling. Van Susteren has camped out in Aruba with the family for several days to, in her words, "do anything to help this mother," and is praised by Twitty as "my hero."

Both of them, Twitty said, were absolutely shocked that van der Sloot invited them into his home, albeit with a request to leave the cameras outside.

"There's no way I could have done that with a plan. I was just doing what I have to do, but when he opened that gate, I think I beat him to the house," Twitty said.

As to the conversation with Paul and Anita van der Sloot, Twitty indicated she "got what she needed," but that the information seemed to be more of a confirmation they and their son were somehow involved in the disappearance of her daughter.

"All I can say is that he and his son definitely have information about Natalee," she said.

Thursday, Paul van der Sloot was also arrested and taken into custody in connection with Natalee's disappearance. According to news reports concerning Dutch law, this does not mean that authorities believe that van der Sloot knows what happened, but that Aruban law gives authorities significant leeway to hold someone in custody without charging them with a crime as a way to find out more about an incident.

Twitty said, contrary to some reports, van der Sloot's son had been "hanging around for a couple of days" before making contact with Natalee in the early morning hours as she and her group partied at a local hangout -- a bar called Carlos and Charlie's. She said classmates saw her daughter get into the car with van der Sloot and drive away.

Bruce Roberts of Pine Bluff is a friend and former classmate of Twitty's. He said the situation with Natalee had "hit too close to home."

"It's always someone else," he said. "I have a son and a daughter and I think about what something like this would do to me. We knew Beth and went to school with her. Our hearts go out to her family, and we want to do anything we can to help, whether it's forming a prayer chain or handing out fliers. I just can't imagine the torment she's going through."

Of all the emotions -- fear, frustration, anger -- the one Twitty says drives her forward on her quest is justice.

"I get mad, but it's almost like you have to play the cards you're dealt. The government here and the laws are so different from the U.S. I just have to do what I can, when I can," she said. "The system here is sort of like a pyramid; a triangle. They give them (suspects) lots of room at the bottom to hang themselves, then work toward the top. It may work, but it scares me, because at the top, there's no jury; just the judge who makes the decision."

She finally slows down around 1 or 2 a.m., she said, and wakes before 5. She also carries notebooks, which she fills with comments from the Aruban people (who have been very supportive, she said) and jots down anything she deems important to her daughter's case.

"Oh, I just want out of this. I want somebody to beam me out of here," she said, adding she'd seen no television since arriving on the island. "I can't watch it; I'm living it every day."

Twitty wishes to thank the people of Aruba, her family and friends on the island and in the United States for "amazing" support through the family's ordeal.

"Tell the people in Pine Bluff that I miss them and thank them so much for carrying me through all this," she said. "Maybe we can come back soon and have a really happy class reunion."

"Beth Reynolds was always such a nice person and a reliable friend," said Cindy Forestiere of Pine Bluff, another classmate. "I'm so pleased she's so strong, because that will help the case."

Forestiere said she'd last seen Twitty at a 10-year class reunion and had not seen Natalee since she was a baby.

"We want her to feel the love and support from her family and friends in Pine Bluff," she said.

Twitty's mother has good and bad days, but is always hopeful.

"I have to be -- for Beth," Reynolds said.

Natalee will be 19 on Oct. 21 and plans to enter the University of Alabama in pre-med.

"After this, though, we may consider international law," her mother said.

hanging around for a couple of days who told her that ?
hanging around ,dealing drugs ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: June 20, 2008, 06:24:22 PM »

If any of you read my latest post in the Animal Rights thread, you know that PETA went after Aruba for cruelty in July '05.  They say that Aruba changed the way it euthanizes animals.  (They do have a shelter that tries to get them adopted.)   I say we tell PETA about Natalee and the dog blood on the mattress and tell them to send in their toughest instigators to get to the bottom of this.  Ingrid is tougher than JoeT and Rudy combined and she doesn't tiptoe around being P.C. like the FBI. 

Does Peter or Patrick have anything on their websites yet about their new findings? 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #511 on: June 20, 2008, 06:47:14 PM »

dompig on tnt radio
Dompig also suspect that there is a second group of people in the game and that the father of Joran, Paul van der Sloot, knows more than he has told so far.

br http://www.bbsradio.com/cgi-bin/webbbs/webbbs_config.pl/noframes/read/7670

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: June 20, 2008, 06:50:41 PM »

How many cyber cafes are on Aruba?  Does anyone know?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: June 20, 2008, 07:13:17 PM »

and then the wanted to fly in judges from Curacao. Like Aruba doesn't have their own judges. That was a top notch request - under the cloak of impartiality. They actually flew the corrupt judge(s) from another island because they weren't even sure their own judges would go along with this non-sense.

They needed a "slam dunk" - no trusting this to a rookie... they needed a real pro - enter the Curacao connection. Semi-removed from the real action and seemingly away from it all... but that was the plan here along. They bring in the most corrupt bastards in the Caribbean they can find...

This is "jury" tampering and a host of other issues that just don't fly in the good ole USA.

I blame the judiciary system in Holland for not having the insight to send in special judges to handle Natalee's case. They knew good and well that Paulus worked with, and knew, all of the judges in the ABCs. That is a very small bunch of peers. That hogwash about bringing the Dutch judges in from Curacao was one of the biggest failures I have seen in the whole case. Many were close friends of Paulus, some stayed at his house. No way they were going to rule against him or his son.

All the while they hid under the ruse that we "don't understand their system." We understand it. It's corrupt!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: June 20, 2008, 07:14:25 PM »

How many cyber cafes are on Aruba?  Does anyone know?

Lala's do you mean in 2005?  I know back then there was at least two and maybe 3.  There was one in the Seaport Marketplace, one on the street behind CnC and one in the Royal Palm Plaza (where Deepak worked/works)

Edited to add:  That's just in the Oranjestad area
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 07:21:18 PM by klaasend » Logged
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: June 20, 2008, 07:16:04 PM »

Through translator:

Thanks Klaas and Buckeye! I think Nico Jorge understands their system, too. He and Hero Brinkman need to team up and give Aruba's justice and judiciary system a royal three-alarm enema.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #516 on: June 20, 2008, 07:22:36 PM »

Who was Pittbul´s girlfriend ?
There was a radio interview with her   

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: June 20, 2008, 07:26:16 PM »

Through translator:

I know this is a bit off topic, this this guy reminds me of Steve Martin...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: June 20, 2008, 07:31:15 PM »

Who was Pittbul´s girlfriend ?
There was a radio interview with her   

I thought he had a wife, not a girlfriend, who was in jail for being involved in his death.  Don't know her name.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: June 20, 2008, 07:33:46 PM »

grab yer sock and hold yer frocks...

yer gonna love this little clip

play it on LOUD!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRgh82-c2LI

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.