May 28, 2024, 01:18:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 226197 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #700 on: June 25, 2008, 02:20:10 PM »

Lala's   reply from Aruba...BTW, if you give me a small background on Ernesto...I told them I'll send more info for them to check into....TIA...Des.

Hallo;

I haven't heard till now about the name Ernesto Arambatzis.

Freddy we have heard because he is a friend of Joran.

And yes we also have receive you information about the article of Patrick van Eem and we put something about it in the newspaper today.

Now we waiting for the reactions.

I don't think they let Patrick van Eem goes to America, because the first time the american justice don't give him permission for entrance.

We just wait what goes to happen.

xxxxxxx

From Todays' Diario:

E BUKI CU LO HACI PATRICK VAN DER EEM MIYONARIO       PDF        Print        E-mail
Wednesday, 25 June 2008

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Patrick van der Eem ta bisa den su buki cu lo bira miyonario cu esaki. Diaranzon e lo saca su buki unda e ta relata con e combersacionnan entre e Joran van der Sloot a bay.

Pero tambe e ta bini probablemente cu declaracionnan cu ainda no ta conoci Probablemente cosnan 'off the record' cual Joran a conte pafo di filmacion.

E derecho di buki el a bende cu un editor Mericano y ta kere cu e lo bira miyonario. Riba e prome pagina di e buki Peter R. De Vries ta skirbi tambe con el a traha y con el a haya van der Eem. Remarcable ta cu de Vries a yama esaki un usado di droga cu mester bay kick af.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: June 25, 2008, 02:25:10 PM »

Peter R. de Vries denies that footage showing Patrick doing cocaine has been cut out from the tapes before the broadcast.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/4311697/_Snuivende_Patrick_ondermijnt_bewijs__.html

+ Hans Mos says Patick has done himself and the case not much good.

+ Mos says he hasn't received all tapes yet

+ De Vries says some of it are 'private conversations', saying he thinks he doesn't need to give those.

+ Mos says this (Patrick's revelations) doesn't mean that the prosecution of JvdS is off the table.
if further evidence appears JvdS will be summoned and a judge will decided if all went following the rules.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/4310544/__Met_Joran-tapes_niet_geknoeid___.html

Peter Devries concedes to Greta that there was 20 hours worth of taping but ... implies the two hours that were shown on ABC told the whole story.

Something is not right if Devries does not turn over all the recordings.  It is only his word that there was nothing more revelant ... something akin to the implication of other participants in the events that encompass the morning when Natalee Holloway disappeared.

Janet

++++++++

THE VIDEO RECORDING

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: How much tape do you have? How many minutes or hours do you think total?

DE VRIES: Oh, we have in total, I think, 20 hours. But quite a lot of the 20 hours is spent with man talk about football, girls and things like that. And a couple of hours, they were talking about Natalee's case.

VAN SUSTEREN: In terms of the 20 hours, that's over how many different days? I mean, is that one very long trip, or is it broken up into a number of trips?

DE VRIES: Yes, that's an important question, Greta. It's not just one conversation. It's not a slip of the tongue. We have been recording five days. So several moments, several days, and sometimes a week between it.

<snipped>

DE VRIES: ... we had a couple of hours on tape, so there was nothing to ask because he told the whole story. It was a full confession on tape ...

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you think -- a lot of viewers send me e-mails. I have a -- we have a blog here, Gretawire.com, and they send a lot of comments. They're very suspicious that Paulus Van Der Sloot has more of an involvement than simply just the father of the man who was caught on tape.  Do you have any information that in any way incriminates Paulus Van Der Sloot?

DE VRIES: Well, Joran told on tape that his father smuggled a mobile phone, a cell phone in the prison when he was the first time arrested. And he was a judge at that time, so that's -- that's a sin ...

VAN SUSTEREN: Is there anything on that tape that you did not show for whatever reason that you think would be particularly important to the investigation?

DE VRIES: No, no, no. You have seen all relevant scenes, and I think what we didn't broadcast is more of the same, you could say.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #702 on: June 25, 2008, 02:27:12 PM »

Re:  Patrick and cocaine

Pulllleeeeeaaze!  Law enforcement agencies around the globe use informants who are often low-level criminals in order to get those higher up in the criminal food chain.  Why people are acting as though this somehow diminishes what Joran said to Patrick is beyond me.  They can't even question Joran based on his confession of murder, yet there's a big uproar over Patrick admitting he used cocaine.  Someone please hand me the barf bag. 

Handing LilPuma barf bag...LP...Mine is purple...Yours is blue....don't get em mixed up....LOL...I agree with you...low-life informants are used all the time....why else would the other low-lifes trust them....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #703 on: June 25, 2008, 02:32:35 PM »

for me that book is not so important

What Joran said is important 
Richardson went on record saying there was more incriminating recordings that were never released to the media. Why haven't they released all the evidence to the OM? Just does not make sense to me    Are we supposed to buy Patricks book to see what else there is? Normally in Murder cases the evidence goes to the Prosecuters and not Tv shows and books 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The tapes are evidence but not Hard (enough) evidence .
But Peter is still working on this case !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: June 25, 2008, 02:35:20 PM »

precisely, and patrick made it plain, even to me, that nothing we all heard from jvds was done while he was under the influence of anything stronger than weed.  and it looks like jvds consumes weed like cows eat grass.
dennisintn

l:33 p.m. entwhistle jury has made a decision.  they're gathering attorneys and family together now.  per fox.
a little off topic but thought somebody might like to know.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #705 on: June 25, 2008, 02:45:34 PM »

Richardson went on record saying there was more incriminating recordings that were never released to the media. Why haven't they released all the evidence to the OM? Just does not make sense to me    Are we supposed to buy Patricks book to see what else there is? Normally in Murder cases the evidence goes to the Prosecuters and not Tv shows and books 

...but in Aruba they do not need hard evidence, they only need strong suspicions,

to arrest ANYONE at ANYTIME. The raids on the two security guards proved

that fact. They had not even 1 microscopic hair to arrest those boys, kicking

their doors in during a 5 in the morning raid on their homes.

NOT 1 MICROSCOPIC HAIR OF PROOF.

They only had the words from three liars... and they KNEW DAMN WELL,

those three liars had been the LAST ONES TO BE SEEN with Natalee on

May 30th, 2005.

Every day that goes by, they really just dig themselves deeper & deeper

into a huge heaping pile.

We will never let up! Not for a minute.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: June 25, 2008, 02:50:22 PM »

...and that lame phrase...

the bar keeps getting higher and higher to arrest them everytime...

is really just code speak to let you know the corruption is getting

worse and worse.

They are full of it! They could have them all in jail this afternoon if they

wanted to.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #707 on: June 25, 2008, 02:50:52 PM »

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO......NO MODS on board!! PARTAY TIME!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #708 on: June 25, 2008, 02:52:17 PM »

Destiny
I have info I would like them to see...please email me cindoal@yahoo.com

Thanks a bunch!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #709 on: June 25, 2008, 02:53:06 PM »

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO......NO MODS on board!! PARTAY TIME!!

The Hall Monitor is here! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #710 on: June 25, 2008, 02:53:37 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: June 25, 2008, 02:56:12 PM »

Klass turned on the monitor before she left. 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #712 on: June 25, 2008, 03:03:15 PM »

...but in Aruba they do not need hard evidence, they only need strong suspicions,

May 30th, 2005.

sure carpe noctem but you need hard or forensic evidence to send him to jail  for ... years

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: June 25, 2008, 03:06:30 PM »

Agreed on that, Johan...

They have plenty to put him in jail until he has a nervous breakdown. RIGHT NOW!

They are playing with themselves.

------------------
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: June 25, 2008, 03:06:31 PM »

...and that lame phrase...

the bar keeps getting higher and higher to arrest them everytime...

is really just code speak to let you know the corruption is getting

worse and worse.

They are full of it! They could have them all in jail this afternoon if they

wanted to.

You said it Carpe!  I'm tired of the OM BS too!

Like the BS about how wiretapping in an investigation is not legal.......except sometimes.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #715 on: June 25, 2008, 03:06:57 PM »

roflmao!
That is one mighty big halo lol

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: June 25, 2008, 03:08:56 PM »

I'm saying with what they have right now...

they could entertain him in the KIA for quite a while, until they

have him wearing frilly pink underwear.

They just for some reason do not want to do that to Joran Van der sloot.

------------------
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #717 on: June 25, 2008, 03:09:01 PM »

I can be bought. 
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: June 25, 2008, 03:13:32 PM »

May 30th, 2005.

sure carpe noctem but you need hard or forensic evidence to send him to jail  for ... years

Hi Johan....yes we do need evidence.  It is hard to obtain when the investigators do not make a good attempt at questioning the suspects, and evidence collected seems to disappear or get thrown out. 

Paulus had access to the investigation so we have statements missing, pages missing from statements, DNA from the suspects that was destroyed, Karin Janssen withholding information from the judge, Paulus's friends intervening and disallowing searches.......and on and on.

Under these circumstances, no evidence can be obtained.  And that is the continuing game.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #719 on: June 25, 2008, 03:14:38 PM »

Re:  Patrick and cocaine

Pulllleeeeeaaze!  Law enforcement agencies around the globe use informants who are often low-level criminals in order to get those higher up in the criminal food chain.  Why people are acting as though this somehow diminishes what Joran said to Patrick is beyond me.  They can't even question Joran based on his confession of murder, yet there's a big uproar over Patrick admitting he used cocaine.  Someone please hand me the barf bag. 

I agree.  It's stupid and naive to think that someone who is in a position to be a confidential informant or mole has a squeaky clean background.  Just doesn't happen. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.