May 28, 2024, 08:55:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #10  (Read 356190 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1360 on: August 28, 2008, 07:32:07 PM »

I was blocked from SM for almost three hours.      

how could that happen?

SS did you use your password?

or were you just hitting 'login' without the password?

I know that sounds totally stupid - but how come you couldn't get in?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1361 on: August 28, 2008, 07:32:07 PM »

OLD STORY

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1362 on: August 28, 2008, 07:33:19 PM »

This has probably been posted....still reading pages.

Blog: OCSO Says They're Still Looking For Caylee

UPDATED: 5:50 pm EDT August 28, 2008
Beary: It's A Waiting Game
4:05 p.m., Thursday: Reporter Bob Kealing spoke with Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary about the DNA evidence taken from Casey Anthony's trunk. Beary described it as preliminary results, but neither he nor other investigators will say it was Caylee. Beary called it was waiting game, an apparent reference to the offer of limited immunity that expires on Tuesday. Meanwhile, Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, arrived about 3 p.m. at the sheriff's office. Earlier, it appeared she was leaving to join a search group.-- WESH.com web staff
~~~~~~~~~
We will be posting updates as they happen here about Casey Anthony. Check back often to find out the latest.

Sheriff's Briefing At 5 p.m.
The Orange County Sheriff's Office held a briefing in the search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony held a briefing on Thursday afternoon. Angelo Nieves said the case is still being treated as a missing person's case and they are continuing to look for the child. -- WESH.com web staff
http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1363 on: August 28, 2008, 07:35:32 PM »

how could that happen?

SS did you use your password?

or were you just hitting 'login' without the password?

I know that sounds totally stupid - but how come you couldn't get in?

Server overload?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: August 28, 2008, 07:36:48 PM »

OLD STORY

George is a liar just like when he told the wrecker guy that they found his daughter but grandaughter was still missing...
HIS DAUGHTER WAS MISSING FOR ANOTHER 3 HOURS!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: August 28, 2008, 07:38:14 PM »

he says.....

"probably getting his mangina waxed and had to be transported to the ER"

I just copied and pasted into a notepad to read it lol

Thanx for the hint.  Do I dare ask what a "mangina" is?

ROTFLMAO...Kay's Mom you are a jewel!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1366 on: August 28, 2008, 07:40:27 PM »

This is insane. This is a poster from Topix who seems pretty darn credible, IMO.

MURT
Comments: 996
Stockbridge, GA

9 min ago

irishbosoxfan wrote:
    Is anyone still in contact with dsntslp??

I have made contact with her. She told ch 35 reporter that TES confirmed it was Caylee.

MURT

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1061

if it was Caylee - You'd think that Cindy would be crying her eyes out.

than again - she isssss Cindy.

I have a contact in the OLE that I will email tomorrow morning should nothing happen tonight.

it's kind of hard to believe that in the last few hours that it hasn't really leaked out.

there are a lot of people with contacts in LE and even some in LE will leak it.

this is a huge case, and if they found Caylee - I think it would be hard to keep a lid on it.

it would be a first.

I just thought of something. How could TES confirm it was Caylee, if Tim was at the Sheriff's office with Cindy?

First of all Tim would NEVER DO THAT....he is very strict about following the proper channels where something like this is concerned....just never happen...someone is looking for some glory...and it's not Tim Miller. Secondly forensics would have to prove it was Catyylee after all this time.

Agreed re Tim.  If a child's body was found and not an adult, one can only speculate.  The size of the body will send up red flags.  However, it has to be matched with dental records which could take a few days.  They may have found a small child's body but need proof it was Caylee re dental records.  After 70+ days, especially in water, the skin is gone and all facial features/eyes are gone.  They are working with a skeleton that needs to be positively identified via forensics and dental records.  They just can't look at the remains and say it was her.

I think they found a body of a toddler but they have to run all the tests to make sure it is her.  Remember, she has been missing since June.  She is not going to look the same way now.  It has been too long.  Just my 2 cents.

Hang tight onto vines and give Monkey hugs for next few days.  If they found body, it has to go thru testing before info released to public.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: August 28, 2008, 07:42:09 PM »

Hi guys, I wanted to add this as I was just reminded about this.  In Orlando area there is this one very known lake that is over populated with alligators. One of the main highways runs over it and its accessable all the way around.  It just popped back into my mind as I remember many jokes being made about how that would be the best place to dispose of a body (this was 2 years ago, not joking about Caylee).  Just wanted to share that because many radio shows as hazing joke about having the rookie jocks swimming 100 yards out and back in that lake and no one will do it not even for money due to the alligator infestation.

that is one of my nightmares...that she disposed of Caylee in water where the alligators might get her...GOD I pray NOT!!!!.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: August 28, 2008, 07:42:15 PM »

snipped

http://www.wesh.com/news/17327662/detail.html

Tests Not Conclusive To ID Body In Trunk As Caylee

Investigators said the test are not conclusive enough to confirm that the body in the trunk of the car was Caylee. They feel like the tests they are getting back are moving them in the right direction, but for the time being, they are not reclassifying the case. They are still looking for a missing child.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1369 on: August 28, 2008, 07:42:37 PM »

+++

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1370 on: August 28, 2008, 07:42:55 PM »

This is insane. This is a poster from Topix who seems pretty darn credible, IMO.

MURT
Stockbridge, GA

9 min ago

irishbosoxfan wrote:

I have made contact with her. She told ch 35 reporter that TES confirmed it was Caylee.

MURT

I have a contact in the OLE that I will email tomorrow morning should nothing happen tonight.

it's kind of hard to believe that in the last few hours that it hasn't really leaked out.

this is a huge case, and if they found Caylee - I think it would be hard to keep a lid on it.

it would be a first.

I just thought of something. How could TES confirm it was Caylee, if Tim was at the Sheriff's office with Cindy?

First of all Tim would NEVER DO THAT....he is very strict about following the proper channels where something like this is concerned....just never happen...someone is looking for some glory...and it's not Tim Miller. Secondly forensics would have to prove it was Catyylee after all this time.

Agreed re Tim.  If a child's body was found and not an adult, one can only speculate.  The size of the body will send up red flags.  However, it has to be matched with dental records which could take a few days.  They may have found a small child's body but need proof it was Caylee re dental records.  After 70+ days, especially in water, the skin is gone and all facial features/eyes are gone.  They are working with a skeleton that needs to be positively identified via forensics and dental records.  They just can't look at the remains and say it was her.

I think they found a body of a toddler but they have to run all the tests to make sure it is her.  Remember, she has been missing since June.  She is not going to look the same way now.  It has been too long.  Just my 2 cents.

Hang tight onto vines and give Monkey hugs for next few days.  If they found body, it has to go thru testing before info released to public.

Thanks Greenie! That is the point I was trying to make about the body, but couldn't make my fingers to go there to type it.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: August 28, 2008, 07:44:28 PM »

OLD STORY

George Anthony Talks Candidly About Investigation

Family Prepares To Celebrate Caylee's 3rd Birthday

http://www.wesh.com/news/17081458/detail.html

POSTED: 6:19 pm EDT August 3, 2008

UPDATED: 12:19 pm EDT August 4, 2008

Sources close to the investigation said George Anthony admitted to the FBI that, when he first smelled his daughter's car, he thought it was the odor of a body.

"It was an overpowering smell, I admit that," he said. "It's a possibility that maybe my daughter ran over something."

He said that he now believes the smell came from the combination of a rotting pizza and a cleaning fluid bottle being left in a hot car for 15 days.

George Anthony said his daughter told him about a jailhouse letter she wrote.

"My daughter said, 'Dad, I've written some things and given it to Mr. Baez,'" he said. "That's all she said, and I said, 'OK.'"

----

Everybody runs over a pizza, snit happens.

Baez said the next day: Casey did not write a letter. That is absurd.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: August 28, 2008, 07:45:22 PM »

snipped

http://www.wesh.com/news/17327662/detail.html

Tests Not Conclusive To ID Body In Trunk As Caylee

Investigators said the test are not conclusive enough to confirm that the body in the trunk of the car was Caylee. They feel like the tests they are getting back are moving them in the right direction, but for the time being, they are not reclassifying the case. They are still looking for a missing child.

EDIT TO ADD

Hair samples found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car are definitely that of her daughter, Caylee, and the hair samples do  show signs of decomposition,
http://www.local6.com/news/17325438/detail.html

SO WHICH IS IT??

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: August 28, 2008, 07:47:32 PM »

Dude!!....

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: August 28, 2008, 07:47:40 PM »

OLD STORY

George Anthony Talks Candidly About Investigation

Family Prepares To Celebrate Caylee's 3rd Birthday

http://www.wesh.com/news/17081458/detail.html

POSTED: 6:19 pm EDT August 3, 2008

UPDATED: 12:19 pm EDT August 4, 2008

Sources close to the investigation said George Anthony admitted to the FBI that, when he first smelled his daughter's car, he thought it was the odor of a body.

"It was an overpowering smell, I admit that," he said. "It's a possibility that maybe my daughter ran over something."

He said that he now believes the smell came from the combination of a rotting pizza and a cleaning fluid bottle being left in a hot car for 15 days.

George Anthony said his daughter told him about a jailhouse letter she wrote.

"My daughter said, 'Dad, I've written some things and given it to Mr. Baez,'" he said. "That's all she said, and I said, 'OK.'"

----

Everybody runs over a pizza, snit happens.

Baez said the next day: Casey did not write a letter. That is absurd.

IN BLUE
She was telling George, I HAVE TOLD ON YOU! I bet she did write a letter and it was all about GEORGE!IMO
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: August 28, 2008, 07:49:00 PM »

Sunny and Snoopy...heading down to brother's house for a cook out...someone call me if anything happens while I am gone, pleeease!!!

Will do.  Have a good time

Ditto...but I think nothing will happen anymore tonight....have a good time...and DO NOT DRINK ANY WINE!  LOL

Hey... I resent that "don't drink wine" response.....due to my typo's tonight d/t wine......LMAO.  It takes me to my happy place where Caylee is swinging on a swing and laughing, while talking with her 2 1/2 year old baby language and not able to pronounce "t's" yet........my wine takes me to that happy place.......LMAO.

LOL...resent it all you want...LISA SHOULD NOT DRINK WINE...believe me on this one....but you and I can have a glass...and typo's are my speciality..... ....going for the wine right now....red or white???

Rest in Peace Caylee

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: August 28, 2008, 07:50:06 PM »

------------------
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: August 28, 2008, 07:50:54 PM »

aaaaawwwwwwww Lala's told us and we all scooted over to give you room.....honest!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1378 on: August 28, 2008, 07:55:11 PM »

MURT
Stockbridge, GA

9 min ago

irishbosoxfan wrote:

MURT

it would be a first.

Thanks Greenie! That is the point I was trying to make about the body, but couldn't make my fingers to go there to type it.....

It is the worst vision, but it is true.  Also have to think of gators and fish that look for food.  If Casey dumped her 1-2 months ago, they only have bones and teeth to work with and maybe some skin, but not enough to show facial features.  Salt water also plays havic on body's.  I do believe Tim did find small child's body today, but we have to wait until dental records in.  Or  DNA.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1379 on: August 28, 2008, 07:55:32 PM »

IN BLUE
She was telling George, I HAVE TOLD ON YOU! I bet she did write a letter and it was all about GEORGE!IMO

WOW, very interesting!

good thinking.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.