May 23, 2024, 01:50:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 - 12/24/08  (Read 228043 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: December 18, 2008, 01:06:31 AM »

SS

I am not a Freebird.

Janet

Janet, even if you are, you are entitled to be a member of any forum that you find interesting.  You posted this summer in other forums.  I think that is fine, and I will not criticize anyone for membership anywhere.  Membership in another forum is not my point.  My point is that it has been discussed numerous times in this forum that Kyle was posting his information on freebirds.  I have to believe that Kyle and Kermit were not the only posters on freebirds.  Why is Kermit the only one who has come forward with this information.  She must feel like a sacrificial lamb.
No, I think that is where you are mistaken -- it has NOT been discussed numerous times that Kyle and/or Kermit posted at Freebirds. It was only SPECULATED by a few that he posted at Freebirds. I don't think anyone here knows where kyle posted his information -- in fact, I think it was in PRIVATE e-mails.

If SS would answer my question truthfully, I believe it would be all too clear where her questions are coming from.  Again, JMO

What was the question?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: December 18, 2008, 01:08:25 AM »

I'm getting a headache!  Goodnight all!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: December 18, 2008, 01:09:24 AM »

SS

I am not a Freebird.

Janet

Janet, even if you are, you are entitled to be a member of any forum that you find interesting.  You posted this summer in other forums.  I think that is fine, and I will not criticize anyone for membership anywhere.  Membership in another forum is not my point.  My point is that it has been discussed numerous times in this forum that Kyle was posting his information on freebirds.  I have to believe that Kyle and Kermit were not the only posters on freebirds.  Why is Kermit the only one who has come forward with this information.  She must feel like a sacrificial lamb.

Does it matter?   The important thing is Kermit has exposed the dynamics encompassing the Persistence undertaking ... an undertaking ... that I suspected from one of Kyle's first posts submitted to the SM Natalee forum ... had nothing to do with justice for Natalee Holloway.

SS ... I posted on one forum this summer when I took a sabatical from the SM Natalee Holloway forum.  I joined the dialogue at the TOPIX site regarding the Jonbenet Ramsey case.  Thats it!

Other than TOPIX and SM ... I have not posted on another site since January, 2008.

Good Night

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: December 18, 2008, 01:12:24 AM »

1.  I have no idea where Kyle shared the information that Kermit is posting
2.  Kyle has told me via email that some information has been taken out of context, I'm sure he's told others the same thing.
3.  The only person here willing to document this issue appears to be Kermit
4.  Some have rebutted Kermit's posts on either Kyle or Caps behalf.  Why can't they post for themselves?
5.  I don't know what the truth is in all this
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: December 18, 2008, 01:12:35 AM »

I'm getting a headache!  Goodnight all!!

Go Sonics.Ohhh.I mean Thunder.... Hope ya laughed Wreck..G-Night..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #185 on: December 18, 2008, 01:13:14 AM »

Something isn't making sense.  Why am I getting the feeling that there are other Monkeys who knew about the trap and didn't say anything?
Norman has it all over Stillwater.

Maybe it's from wherever you're "hearing" these things, maybe all the questions are best directed at who you're "hearing" these things from.  JMO

TM - I have my own mind and my own opinions.  I am asking honest questions that have come from personal thoughts.  We have all heard that there are members of SM that are members of freebirds, so I really don't understand the insinutation unless you're a freebird and I struck a chord.  I don't know who the freebirds are and I really have no concern about anyone belonging to freebirds or any other forum.  My question is that I have been reading responses to Kermit's statements on this forum saying that things were taken out of context.  How do people know that things were taken out of context if they didn't see the original posts to begin with?  My point is that there must be other people besides just Kermit who have had knowledge about Kyle's posts.  And I am not defending Kyle.  I am asking why only Kermit has come forward with the information.  Others have obviously known what the rest of us are just now learning.

SS, just a reminder of what YOU posted in the context of the questions you are asking.  I am not a member of the "Freebirds", so if a "chord has been struck"; that's not it.  If there has been discussion here about some monkeys being members of "Freebirds" other than recently; I missed it.  That's a possibility.  Just so you know, I was told that you are a member of the forum that most of the questions about Kermit are coming from?  Is that true?
I have a question.  I don't know anything about freebirds or the members, except that it is a private forum and I have heard that there are members of SM who are also members of freebirds.   If Kyle was posting all of this information on freebirds last Spring, why has Kermit been the only one to come forward with this information?

Bump, maybe SS didn't see the question. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: December 18, 2008, 01:15:40 AM »

Something isn't making sense.  Why am I getting the feeling that there are other Monkeys who knew about the trap and didn't say anything?

Maybe it's from wherever you're "hearing" these things, maybe all the questions are best directed at who you're "hearing" these things from.  JMO

TM - I have my own mind and my own opinions.  I am asking honest questions that have come from personal thoughts.  We have all heard that there are members of SM that are members of freebirds, so I really don't understand the insinutation unless you're a freebird and I struck a chord.  I don't know who the freebirds are and I really have no concern about anyone belonging to freebirds or any other forum.  My question is that I have been reading responses to Kermit's statements on this forum saying that things were taken out of context.  How do people know that things were taken out of context if they didn't see the original posts to begin with?  My point is that there must be other people besides just Kermit who have had knowledge about Kyle's posts.  And I am not defending Kyle.  I am asking why only Kermit has come forward with the information.  Others have obviously known what the rest of us are just now learning.

SS, just a reminder of what YOU posted in the context of the questions you are asking.  I am not a member of the "Freebirds", so if a "chord has been struck"; that's not it.  If there has been discussion here about some monkeys being members of "Freebirds" other than recently; I missed it.  That's a possibility.  Just so you know, I was told that you are a member of the forum that most of the questions about Kermit are coming from?  Is that true?   
I have a question.  I don't know anything about freebirds or the members, except that it is a private forum and I have heard that there are members of SM who are also members of freebirds.   If Kyle was posting all of this information on freebirds last Spring, why has Kermit been the only one to come forward with this information?

BUMP

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: December 18, 2008, 01:16:33 AM »

SS

I am not a Freebird.

Janet

No, I think that is where you are mistaken -- it has NOT been discussed numerous times that Kyle and/or Kermit posted at Freebirds. It was only SPECULATED by a few that he posted at Freebirds. I don't think anyone here knows where kyle posted his information -- in fact, I think it was in PRIVATE e-mails.

If SS would answer my question truthfully, I believe it would be all too clear where her questions are coming from.  Again, JMO

TM - I don't know what your motive or your goal is here.  I do belong to other forums, as do many SM members, although it really isn't any of your business.  My questions tonight are coming from me and me alone.  I am very devoted to this forum,the posters, TES, and Scared Monkeys.  I am seeing things in posts that have raised questions for me.  Now if you have something that is bothering you, don't take it out on me.  I am very concerned about things that have been happening here, but that is not my issue tonight.  My question is why Kermit has to be a pinata and taken all of this heat by herself.  Now if you don't like my question, then scroll on by because you are harassing me at this point and you are out of line. I am asking a sincere question.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #188 on: December 18, 2008, 01:18:52 AM »

2.  Kyle has told me via email that some information has been taken out of context, I'm sure he's told others the same thing.
4.  Some have rebutted Kermit's posts on either Kyle or Caps behalf.  Why can't they post for themselves?
FWIW
I can't speak to 1 or 2 obviously.
I totally agree with 3, 4, 5.
Because of 4 (Why can't they post for themselves?)
It enforces 3.
I stand with the frog, and can (will) wait for the good news Rob has stated is coming...just hope it gets her sooner than later, as it implies that there will be good news for Natalee's family...and maybe Justice for Natalee!...mho
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: December 18, 2008, 01:19:44 AM »

If anyone is a member of a private forum can you tell me why be a part of something private?? I didn't expect anyone to answer 

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: December 18, 2008, 01:21:16 AM »

SS...I'm not sure of your meaning in red above. In case you did not understand my meaning: I do believe now that CAPS has been a diversion (although I wanted to believe he was not a diversion). I have followed Kermit's posts with great interest, and now believe she is exposing what others in a position to expose have not. She waited for others that were on the front line (Persistence and Kyle) to expose the findings (pictures Kermit posted) and do the right thing for Natalee and her family. For whatever reason, Kyle and others did not bring the pictures forward, so Kermit exposed them......Seems simple to me...Am I missing something?

YES!!!

I remember Kermit telling us this.  Apparently ... Kyle's intentions were honorable when he first returned to the States.  He had planned to turn over the second set of ROV images to the family/FBI but ... somewhere along the way he had a change of heart and .... reached out to major networks to make deals.

This is the reason that Kermit exposed all on the SM forum ... an open forum.  However ... the family was informed first.

I know the post that offered the explanation.  I will look it up tomorrow.  I am wiped.

Whew!!!

Thanks billb.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #191 on: December 18, 2008, 01:22:12 AM »

SS

I am not a Freebird.

Janet

TM - I don't know what your motive or your goal is here.  I do belong to other forums, as do many SM members, although it really isn't any of your business.  My questions tonight are coming from me and me alone.  I am very devoted to this forum,the posters, TES, and Scared Monkeys.  I am seeing things in posts that have raised questions for me.  Now if you have something that is bothering you, don't take it out on me.  I am very concerned about things that have been happening here, but that is not my issue tonight.  My question is why Kermit has to be a pinata and taken all of this heat by herself.  Now if you don't like my question, then scroll on by because you are harassing me at this point and you are out of line. I am asking a sincere question.

I have stated what my goal here is on a regular basis.  You're answer tells me that my information is correct, and the correct chord was struck.  Thank you, SS.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: December 18, 2008, 01:23:57 AM »

FWIW
I can't speak to 1 or 2 obviously.
I totally agree with 3, 4, 5.
Because of 4 (Why can't they post for themselves?)
It enforces 3.
I stand with the frog, and can (will) wait for the good news Rob has stated is coming...just hope it gets her sooner than later, as it implies that there will be good news for Natalee's family...and maybe Justice for Natalee!...mho

As a person that knows little.The only people i'm able to logically understand are Monkey's who back up there statements..If Kyle(OE), and or Caps can bring us the TRUTH i'll be happy to swing Naked in my Monkey suit. Do i think it will happen?No..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: December 18, 2008, 01:25:12 AM »

SS...I'm not sure of your meaning in red above. In case you did not understand my meaning: I do believe now that CAPS has been a diversion (although I wanted to believe he was not a diversion). I have followed Kermit's posts with great interest, and now believe she is exposing what others in a position to expose have not. She waited for others that were on the front line (Persistence and Kyle) to expose the findings (pictures Kermit posted) and do the right thing for Natalee and her family. For whatever reason, Kyle and others did not bring the pictures forward, so Kermit exposed them......Seems simple to me...Am I missing something?

YES!!!

I remember Kermit telling us this.  Apparently ... Kyle's intentions were honorable when he first returned to the States.  He had planned to turn over the second set of ROV images to the family/FBI but ... somewhere along the way he had a change of heart and .... reached out to major networks to make deals.

This is the reason that Kermit exposed all on the SM forum ... an open forum.  However ... the family was informed first.

I know the post that offered the explanation.  I will look it up tomorrow.  I am wiped.

Whew!!!

Thanks billb.

Janet

G-Night Janet..How bout a cartwheel for you..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: December 18, 2008, 01:26:42 AM »

YES!!!

Whew!!!

Thanks billb.

Janet

G-Night Janet..How bout a cartwheel for you..
Messed it up first time Smile
Janet,
You're welcome. And a belated Happy Birthday!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: December 18, 2008, 01:29:36 AM »

billb, you are such a nice calming influence.  I appreciate that.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: December 18, 2008, 01:33:53 AM »

Question Mag?Why are Monkeys getting their Bananas in a bunch??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: December 18, 2008, 01:33:57 AM »

Bump, maybe SS didn't see the question. 

TM - I have the highest regard for Kermit and I believe that Kermit's words are truthful and her motivation is honest.  My question is why she is the only honest one when others were apparently in the know.  I have always asked questions on this forum and they haven't always been popular - ask Janet.  I very much resent your statements to me tonight. Why you feel the need to do this, I don't know.  You are attacking me which is against the SM rules.  It seems to me that you have an agenda other than trying to find out what is going on with this cage.  And yes, I do feel there were remains in that cage and I am angry that remains in that cage were handed over to ALE.  How dare you question my motives for asking questions?  Who do you think you are?
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: December 18, 2008, 01:37:17 AM »

Thanks Magnolia...I learned it from ROBOT when he was 99 years old
When there is finally Justice for Natalee (there will be!), whether in the form of her remains being returned to the family and/or prosecution of the perps and/or prosecution of the cover up crew, I hope ROBOT does an encore.....
I truly believe Red/Klaas/and all the good Monkeys have kept the door open for Justice for Natalee...It is inevitable....Because we BELIEVE!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: December 18, 2008, 01:38:49 AM »

SS,

Texasmom asked you a question based on something she was told.  I didn't perceive it as an attack.  On the other hand, your responses to her were defensive, which stir up things. 

If you choose not to answer her question, then just say 'no', and let it go.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.