June 01, 2024, 08:30:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 194577 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: January 20, 2009, 02:14:25 PM »

Not Janet, but it's Hotshot.

Steve begged to have his picture taken with me ... but I would have no part of it.

Janet

I have inside informaton on this.  Someone told Steve Croes one time to DUCK.  Since then whenever he sees a ducky he hides from it.  That is the reason he would have no part of it.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: January 20, 2009, 02:14:30 PM »

If you were going to dispose of a body, would you put it in a trap and sink it in 90 ft of water two miles from shore?  or would you use a 'go fast boat ' and take it out to 1000 ft ? or over to Venezuela? I am starting to think if Pvds paid for disposal, he would want the later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrL_XElTjfg

I think it is not very smart to put a body in a trap ,because there are many divers there .
Was this trap already there in the ocean ?
You need a huge boat for transportation  (a trap  with  that size )
If the trap was in the ocean already you need a very capable diver (s?) to bring a body in the cage .

Johan - I don't know if Natalee's body or anyone's body was in that trap.  I will disagree with you in the difficulty involved in bringing a body TO the cage.

1.  The body could simply be weighted down and dropped
2.  90 feet is not that deep for scuba and is not beyond freedive.  All one would have to do is pull the weighted down body into the open trap.

Does not sound hard to me especially for a certificated scuba diver like the Sloot boys were (Valentijn for sure) but I'm also sure many others on the island.

I dont think Joran is a diver ( no air, he is smoking pot the whole day )
What i know is that Koen's brother ( sander ) is/was  a diver  .
But you need also a boat and that boat (koens fathers boat ) was at a service station at that moment

Not according to Sander's statement.  He had just asked Joran the day before if Joran wanted to go for a spin in his boat.  There was nothing wrong with the Gottenbos boat.  That was Aruban BS.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #422 on: January 20, 2009, 02:16:04 PM »

Unbelieveble . . do you think she was trying to make him confess?

wie is dat "Mormel " bastibro ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: January 20, 2009, 02:16:26 PM »

If you were going to dispose of a body, would you put it in a trap and sink it in 90 ft of water two miles from shore?  or would you use a 'go fast boat ' and take it out to 1000 ft ? or over to Venezuela? I am starting to think if Pvds paid for disposal, he would want the later.

I think it is not very smart to put a body in a trap ,because there are many divers there .
If the trap was in the ocean already you need a very capable diver (s?) to bring a body in the cage .

Johan - I don't know if Natalee's body or anyone's body was in that trap.  I will disagree with you in the difficulty involved in bringing a body TO the cage.

2.  90 feet is not that deep for scuba and is not beyond freedive.  All one would have to do is pull the weighted down body into the open trap.

Does not sound hard to me especially for a certificated scuba diver like the Sloot boys were (Valentijn for sure) but I'm also sure many others on the island.

But you need also a boat and that boat (koens fathers boat ) was at a service station at that moment

Would be highly interested as to how you've come to that conclusion?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: January 20, 2009, 02:18:59 PM »

Yes, both Sander and Joran have confirmed that Sander had invited Joran to go out on the boat with him.

Doesn't seem like something he would do if the boat was in for repairs.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #425 on: January 20, 2009, 02:19:32 PM »

Not Janet, but it's Hotshot.

Steve begged to have his picture taken with me ... but I would have no part of it.

Janet

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: January 20, 2009, 02:19:49 PM »

Not according to Sander's statement.  He had just asked Joran the day before if Joran wanted to go for a spin in his boat.  There was nothing wrong with the Gottenbos boat.  That was Aruban BS.

Klaas ... you are right.

Janet

++++++

SANDER GOTTENBOS
Witness Statement
June 17, 2005

On your question if I had contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, I tell you the following;

I had telephone contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, this was around 11.00.

On your question about how the conversation went, I will tell you the following;

The conversation went that I asked him if he wanted to go out on my fathers boat.

He said that he could not go because he was going to play poker at the Holiday Inn. There is tournament each Sunday in aforementioned hotel and Joran participates almost each week in that tournament.

On your question what kind of boat my father has, I will explain to you the following:
It is a speedboat, of the make "Sea Pro".

On your question if Joran had been on our boat before, I will explain to you the following:
Joran has never been on our boat and has also never with our dangers. (?)

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #427 on: January 20, 2009, 02:21:47 PM »

oh are you sure about that ?
that boat was at this location

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: January 20, 2009, 02:22:15 PM »

KOEN GOTTENBOS

CORRUPTION IN PARADISE - DAVE HOLLOWAY

Page 118 - Sometime in early July 2005, Robin and I saw Deputy Police Comissioner Gerold Dompig's son and another young man who appeared to have similar descriptive features of Steve Croes, the Tattoo party boat disc jockey who had been arrested and released, trying to pick up a girl in the Holiday Inn lobby hallway and get her to go to Carlos and Charlie's. The girl was offering resistance and trying to distance herself from these two. As the guys were walking by, young Dompig noticed me and immediately discontinued his activity. The other kid realized he was getting nowhere with the girl and started in on another set of women. I walked up to Dompig, and he seemed a little embarrassed that we had witnessed his actions. He then started talking about the case, and during this conversation he mentioned that he had heard that Paulus van der Sloot had borrowed a friend's boat on either the night of Natalee's disappearance or the next day and that he was allegedly involved with Natalee's murder. That brought to mind one of Joran's statements. He referred to a friend by the name of Koen Gottenbos. Apparently, this friend's father owned a boat. The message was that this boat was used to take Natalee out to sea. Another boat that was also mentioned by him was the Pair A Dice, which is a local boat from Aruba.

Page 181 - Art and I talked to Ms. Flanagan about all the red flags that we were seeing and that we thought Koen, Joran, and Deepak took Natalee out in the boat. She agreed with that theory. She added that the reason she had left the case was because she thought Koen was lying, and when she asked the police to reinterview him, they refused. We told her that we were going to talk to the prime minister the next day to lay it all out.

Page 177 - After Dompig heard we had found the boat, he indicated that he was going to bring Koen in for questioning in a day or so. I told him that if they interviewed Koen, they might solve the case.

Page 181 - She added that the reason she had left the case was because she though Koen was lying, and when she asked the police to reinterview him, they refused.

Page 182 - I asked Dompig to do the interview of Koen instead of having Jacobs do it. I became concerned because he said he would have to discuss it with Jacobs first. Several weeks later, I heard that Koens father had been interviewed, but Koen had not been questioned yet.

++++++++

Hope for the Holloways?
Thursday, November 17, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: And are you satisfied that this assistant prosecutor was as candid as could be with you?

DAVE HOLLOWAY: She was very candid. And in fact, I made sure that the prime minister understood our position. You know, I had been holding off on this boycott as long as I could, and I told him, I said, you know, The big wave is coming, and if you guys are not going to listen, I can't help you anymore.

Well, I left the prime minister's office. I even gave them the name of the witness that they needed to interview. And I said, you know, If you don't do anything about it, I can't help you anymore.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,175925,00.html

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 7:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

ART WOOD: ... Dave Holloway and I begged the police down there to bring him Coon in and question him. And they haven't done it yet. And he lied the first time that he talked to the police. To solve these cases, just follow the lies, Rita.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

_____

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #429 on: January 20, 2009, 02:23:37 PM »

oh are you sure about that ?
that boat was at this location

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: January 20, 2009, 02:24:39 PM »

Johan - please read Sander's statement above.  By the way, why would we believe for a moment that the Gottenbos was at the location you are showing?  What is your source?  Anyone can say anything doesn't make it true.

We know for a fact the boat was normally trailered.  So please do tell us where you are getting this information.

Edited to add:  If the boat was docked there that is extreemly close to the FM huts so what is your point?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 02:26:34 PM by klaasend » Logged
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #431 on: January 20, 2009, 02:28:42 PM »

Johan - please read Sander's statement above.  By the way, why would we believe for a moment that the Gottenbos was at the location you are showing?  What is your source?  Anyone can say anything doesn't make it true.

We know for a fact the boat was normally trailered.  So please do tell us where you are getting this information.

Edited to add:  If the boat was docked there that is extreemly close to the FM huts so what is your point?

http://forensicthoughtprints.com/aruba/default.html

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #432 on: January 20, 2009, 02:30:39 PM »

you see there a pic were you can see that marine
the text:   were the boat was docked

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: January 20, 2009, 02:32:14 PM »

Sorry but I'm not going to read through that mans entire page.  Would you please copy and paste the specific part you are wanting to reference? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: January 20, 2009, 02:35:16 PM »

Sorry but I'm not going to read through that mans entire page.  Would you please copy and paste the specific part you are wanting to reference? 

OK, I found this but I have no idea what his sources are.  If it's true the Gottenbos boat was moored (tied up) at this location then it would be even more convenient to use it. 

Later that afternoon, I drove out to the California Lighthouse. Retuning to the cluster of seaside hotels just north of the city, I then walked north along the beach from the Holiday Inn to Fisherman's Huts. Indeed, it's a relatively short walk going right past the nearby marina between the Holiday Inn and Marriott where the Gottenbos boat had been moored on May 30, 2005. (Gottenbos family members had been friends with the van der Sloots.)

Where does it say the boat was in repair?  Moored does not equal repair.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #435 on: January 20, 2009, 02:37:58 PM »

Een wulps mormel, das zeker 

never lift the pressure of evil island
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #436 on: January 20, 2009, 02:41:31 PM »

OK, I found this but I have no idea what his sources are.  If it's true the Gottenbos boat was moored (tied up) at this location then it would be even more convenient to use it. 

Later that afternoon, I drove out to the California Lighthouse. Retuning to the cluster of seaside hotels just north of the city, I then walked north along the beach from the Holiday Inn to Fisherman's Huts. Indeed, it's a relatively short walk going right past the nearby marina between the Holiday Inn and Marriott where the Gottenbos boat had been moored on May 30, 2005. (Gottenbos family members had been friends with the van der Sloots.)

here is that picture

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #437 on: January 20, 2009, 02:43:13 PM »

Google translation:

Who is that "Mormel" bastibro?

A lascivious monster, das certainly

mormelDefinition from Wiktionary, a free dictionary
Jump to: navigation, search

[edit] Dutch
[edit] Nounmormel (plural mormels, diminutive mormeltje) n.

1.mongrel, mutt, cur, inferior, ugly dog
2.(by extension) unattractive creature

[edit] Related termsmormeldier n.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #438 on: January 20, 2009, 02:43:29 PM »

there was something wrong with the propeller of the boat

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #439 on: January 20, 2009, 02:45:07 PM »

Google translation:

Who is that "Mormel" bastibro?

A lascivious monster, das certainly

mormelDefinition from Wiktionary, a free dictionary
Jump to: navigation, search

[edit] Dutch
[edit] Nounmormel (plural mormels, diminutive mormeltje) n.

1.mongrel, mutt, cur, inferior, ugly dog
2.(by extension) unattractive creature

[edit] Related termsmormeldier n.

ha ha mormel = mormel (het ~)
monster (the ~), ogre (the ~), beast (the ~), monstrosity (the ~)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.