May 28, 2024, 12:56:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 142 7/23/09 - 8/5/09  (Read 231308 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1740 on: August 05, 2009, 03:50:50 PM »

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: August 05, 2009, 03:51:04 PM »

Thank you everyone, I couldn't have shared if I didn't know how much you all care

I care, Miki.

I know a lot of us here do.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1742 on: August 05, 2009, 03:52:51 PM »

mytime, that is interesting you spoke with Shirley. Shirley seems like a very nice woman.

She was strong and tough and didn't mince words!! 

2 of things she told me were -  George did not throw his father through a plate glass window and she had no idea where Rick got them from.

And Casey was a good kid until 18 - 19 years old. Then she saw a big change.  She was aware that some "mental" illnesses don't show up until late teens, early 20's and was wondering if Casey suffered from one.  She was not in denial about Casey.  She also was disgusted with her daughter's behavior too but could not "reach" her. 
I'm not making excuses for Casey, but I will say I wondered if things changed after giving birth.

I don't believe Cindy MADE Casey keep the baby either.  Nobody made Casey do anything she didn't want to do.  Casey just wasn't thrilled about being tied down and was getting mad that her mother was not available to watch Caylee as much as she expected she would.  I also believe Cindy threats to take Caylee help push Casey over the edge - to the spiteful biotch she was.  JMO   an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: August 05, 2009, 03:53:15 PM »

I knew you had been quiet for too long, and must have been up to something!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1744 on: August 05, 2009, 03:53:51 PM »

CC   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: August 05, 2009, 03:54:13 PM »

mytime, that is interesting you spoke with Shirley. Shirley seems like a very nice woman.

2 of things she told me were -  George did not throw his father through a plate glass window and she had no idea where Rick got them from.

And Casey was a good kid until 18 - 19 years old. Then she saw a big change.  She was aware that some "mental" illnesses don't show up until late teens, early 20's and was wondering if Casey suffered from one.  She was not in denial about Casey.  She also was disgusted with her daughter's behavior too but could not "reach" her. 
I don't think anyone can reach Cindy, at this point anyway....maybe in time, but it will most likely be a long time in coming.

Are you still in contact with Mrs. Plesea? I so admire her and I really hope she is doing well. Her daughter, Cindy, is to her like Casey is to Cindy in so many ways, except for murder of course. Yet Mrs. Plesea faces life and deals with it in the proper manner. My heart really goes out to her. And do you know how her hubby is doing? Good thoughts and prayers go their way from me.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: August 05, 2009, 03:57:11 PM »

I don't think anyone can reach Cindy, at this point anyway....maybe in time, but it will most likely be a long time in coming.

Are you still in contact with Mrs. Plesea? I so admire her and I really hope she is doing well. Her daughter, Cindy, is to her like Casey is to Cindy in so many ways, except for murder of course. Yet Mrs. Plesea faces life and deals with it in the proper manner. My heart really goes out to her. And do you know how her hubby is doing? Good thoughts and prayers go their way from me.

I agree with you completely.  an angelic monkey

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: August 05, 2009, 04:00:16 PM »

My husband's ex was on drugs too.  She was very very similar to Casey and her mother was just like Cindy.

It took us over 2 years to get custody and well over $200,000!!  More importantly, my kids (I have since adopted them) paid dearly!!   

How very sad, that was 2 years of torment I am sure, how awful it must have been for you and your children . It's gratifying to know there are people out there who do the right thing and do whatever is in their power to step in and make the difference no matter how long it takes. Thank you for sharing.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: August 05, 2009, 04:01:13 PM »

Thank you everyone, I couldn't have shared if I didn't know how much you all care

Kudos to you !
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1749 on: August 05, 2009, 04:02:39 PM »

No, she politley told me she was told NOT to speak to anyone.  She didn't say who told her.  She asked me to call after the trial.  She knew there would be a trial. 

I had just lost my own mother and I felt so bad for her.  I wondered who was helping her...but she said she was still very independant.  She said Al knew what was going on and watched all news about it.  At that time, she was getting her news from Nancy Grace! 

Although, at that time, Cindy was not speaking to her, she was furious with Rick and vowed to stay loyal to her only daughter, the baby of the family.  Cindy's other 2 brothers were going to stay loyal too because they were "family." 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: August 05, 2009, 04:04:15 PM »

It's wonderful to know we have so many active angels here with us. Those of you who put action into motion literally saved lives and you are those peoples angels here on earth. May GOD bless you always. Relating your stories are important lessons for all of us and I thank you for sharing them.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1751 on: August 05, 2009, 04:06:09 PM »

Had the same attention been paid to making certain a responsible daycare or baby sitter was truly caring for Caylee that was spent on plastic arguing, plastic storage bins, interior cleansing & decorating ... maybe little Caylee would have had half a chance.  Everyone seemed to know that Casey was a very "troubled" girl and had been so for a very long time... She couldn't even finish high school.

Yeah, I agree with you completely.  I think the Anthony's enabled Casey to stay on her destructive path.  However, hindsight is much easier and I just don't believe for one second they saw their "darling" as a the monster who could kill a precious little girl.  I am not sure anyone could have predicted that.  Rest in peace little Caylee.

Little story here that I don't think I have told a living soul...

My daughter when very young got mixed up with an awful man and of course she became pregnant. She ran away from home {Los Angeles at the time} and went to Seattle. She also stole money and ran up my card which she had stolen. I didn't hear from her until the baby was in the hospital at 6 weeks old, malnourished and sickly. I paid for her to come back home where I found she was addicted to Meth and her awful boyfriend.
Of course I told her that her options were, she could leave the baby with me and go back to Seattle, she could stay with me and the baby and get cleaned up or she could attempt to remove her from my home and I would call the police and have her arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia etc.
I was very sad when she chose to leave without a second thought and return to Seattle.
Six months later she was back claiming to be clean and so happy to see her little one, but, I turned my back and she was on the way back to Seattle with the baby, she left behind one thing a small purse with a compact and razor in it.
I know she loved her baby and I loved my daughter and granddaughter so to me there was little choice. She took the Greyhound bus I took a plane and met her when she arrived. What happened next wasn't pretty and I won't go into it but I returned to Los Angeles with my granddaughter.
I never closed the door to my daughter and always let her know that her baby was waiting for her when she was ready and I was always here to help.
My granddaughter just turned 10 and we all live in Oregon we spend lots of time together, my daughter and her husband are closing on a home close to me at the end of August and they are a wonderful family. She turned it around, she has been clean for years and not a month goes by that she doesn't thank me for doing what any caring parent would do.

There was a lot the Anthony's could have done if they had cared enough, I know..
{{{{Miki}}}}
That is a tragic story but turned out so wonderful.I congratulate you and your daughter for being strong enough to get thru that.
Today george said that cindy is a very strong woman and I disagree with that.Both george and cindy were never strong enough to stand up to their monster daughter and Caylee paid the price.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1752 on: August 05, 2009, 04:08:34 PM »

My husband's ex was on drugs too.  She was very very similar to Casey and her mother was just like Cindy.

It took us over 2 years to get custody and well over $200,000!!  More importantly, my kids (I have since adopted them) paid dearly!!   

How very sad, that was 2 years of torment I am sure, how awful it must have been for you and your children . It's gratifying to know there are people out there who do the right thing and do whatever is in their power to step in and make the difference no matter how long it takes. Thank you for sharing.

Your welcome and thank you for sharing too.

It was a very difficult time.  I watched my husband age 5 years in only six months.  There were many tears, sleepless nights and long days.

Before our lawyer allowed us to retain her, she said "You relationship must be very strong because this will be a real test."  Fortunately, we road the roller coaster of emotions together with just a few bumps!!  But those bumps could be big!!! LOL
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: August 05, 2009, 04:09:19 PM »

For whatever it's worth, my opinion is that George and Cindy didn't hold Casey accountable for lots of behavior that should have been taken very seriously while they were raising her. Most of the behavior that has become known, like stealing checks from grandparents in Nursing Homes, stealing credit cards, lying about paternity, etc. should have been confronted and action taken. I believe if reality had been faced in regard to Casey's behavior, caring parents would have allowed Casey to face appropriate consequences and/or sought resources to address a serious problem. Those intervention steps may have ultimately prevented Caylee's death, IMO. The sort of behavior that has become known to us didn't begin at age 19 or 20. There's been problems with Casey for a long time, and apparently George or Cindy never took it seriously enough to seek help.

This I'm sure of: Making excuses for Casey is a real indication of how they missed the boat. How did Cindy put it? "Well, she's in her twenties, for heaven's sake! All kids do these things!"

No, Cindy, they don't. Not all kids construct fantasy worlds for 2 years where they hold a job, steal credit cards and checks from friends and family. Whatever behavior dictated that Cindy put her hands around Casey's throat, was the last red flag in a long line of red flags that should have been addressed, IMO.

I don't think the dynamics in this family, as evidenced by what we've seen since this case broke, was healthy enough to protect Caylee. Cindy's a controlling nightmare and George is a wimp, and Casey's a product of them, and Caylee.................. Caylee's the victim.     

JMHO!

Good Afternoon Monks..old and new!!  Wonderful post CBB.

I don't believe for a second that the A's had any thought that kc was capable or even thought about killing Caylee.  I honestly believe if they had...either one of them...they or one would have done something...At times I honestly think they don't believe it yet. That has to be a terrible place to go...mentally and emotionally. They lie to protect kc because not lying, by tell the truth, they then have to admit that kc did in fact kill Caylee. I think just as they covered and protected and overlooked kc's actions all her life...they continue. Realization is one day going to slap them right on their asses. Denial is a very strong emotion....many times it is one's only protection from unbearable, unimaginable truths.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: August 05, 2009, 04:11:14 PM »

Had the same attention been paid to making certain a responsible daycare or baby sitter was truly caring for Caylee that was spent on plastic arguing, plastic storage bins, interior cleansing & decorating ... maybe little Caylee would have had half a chance.  Everyone seemed to know that Casey was a very "troubled" girl and had been so for a very long time... She couldn't even finish high school.

Yeah, I agree with you completely.  I think the Anthony's enabled Casey to stay on her destructive path.  However, hindsight is much easier and I just don't believe for one second they saw their "darling" as a the monster who could kill a precious little girl.  I am not sure anyone could have predicted that.  Rest in peace little Caylee.

Hi MT!!  I agree with you and the A's have to live with their choices for the rest of their lives...without Caylee.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: August 05, 2009, 04:12:20 PM »

Just to let you all know.... a friend visited Mallory's myspace page today and she got 8 Trojans.

Damn! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1756 on: August 05, 2009, 04:13:26 PM »

I'm not making excuses for Casey, but I will say I wondered if things changed after giving birth.

I don't believe Cindy MADE Casey keep the baby either.  Nobody made Casey do anything she didn't want to do.  Casey just wasn't thrilled about being tied down and was getting mad that her mother was not available to watch Caylee as much as she expected she would.  I also believe Cindy threats to take Caylee help push Casey over the edge - to the spiteful biotch she was.  JMO   an angelic monkey
I think you are right about that. A toxic environment all the way around. I wonder if Cindy has communication with her mom and dad, it would be horrible if she doesn't, unless of course Shirley just doesn't want anything to do with Cindy.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1757 on: August 05, 2009, 04:14:05 PM »

For whatever it's worth, my opinion is that George and Cindy didn't hold Casey accountable for lots of behavior that should have been taken very seriously while they were raising her. Most of the behavior that has become known, like stealing checks from grandparents in Nursing Homes, stealing credit cards, lying about paternity, etc. should have been confronted and action taken. I believe if reality had been faced in regard to Casey's behavior, caring parents would have allowed Casey to face appropriate consequences and/or sought resources to address a serious problem. Those intervention steps may have ultimately prevented Caylee's death, IMO. The sort of behavior that has become known to us didn't begin at age 19 or 20. There's been problems with Casey for a long time, and apparently George or Cindy never took it seriously enough to seek help.

This I'm sure of: Making excuses for Casey is a real indication of how they missed the boat. How did Cindy put it? "Well, she's in her twenties, for heaven's sake! All kids do these things!"

No, Cindy, they don't. Not all kids construct fantasy worlds for 2 years where they hold a job, steal credit cards and checks from friends and family. Whatever behavior dictated that Cindy put her hands around Casey's throat, was the last red flag in a long line of red flags that should have been addressed, IMO.

I don't think the dynamics in this family, as evidenced by what we've seen since this case broke, was healthy enough to protect Caylee. Cindy's a controlling nightmare and George is a wimp, and Casey's a product of them, and Caylee.................. Caylee's the victim.     

JMHO!

Good Afternoon Monks..old and new!!  Wonderful post CBB.

I don't believe for a second that the A's had any thought that kc was capable or even thought about killing Caylee.  I honestly believe if they had...either one of them...they or one would have done something...At times I honestly think they don't believe it yet. That has to be a terrible place to go...mentally and emotionally. They lie to protect kc because not lying, by tell the truth, they then have to admit that kc did in fact kill Caylee. I think just as they covered and protected and overlooked kc's actions all her life...they continue. Realization is one day going to slap them right on their asses. Denial is a very strong emotion....many times it is one's only protection from unbearable, unimaginable truths.

Great post Sunny!!   

In some ways, I think they do know but refuse to accept it!!  Denial is not that uncommon, especially for men!!  I am not being gender biased...that is what I was told by a child pyschologist.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1758 on: August 05, 2009, 04:14:40 PM »

OMG........   

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1759 on: August 05, 2009, 04:15:51 PM »

Your welcome and thank you for sharing too.

It was a very difficult time.  I watched my husband age 5 years in only six months.  There were many tears, sleepless nights and long days.

Before our lawyer allowed us to retain her, she said "You relationship must be very strong because this will be a real test."  Fortunately, we road the roller coaster of emotions together with just a few bumps!!  But those bumps could be big!!! LOL
I can't even imagine, but I'm glad it all worked out in the end.  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.