May 28, 2024, 12:32:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 142 7/23/09 - 8/5/09  (Read 231302 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: August 05, 2009, 01:46:23 PM »

WDBO Local News
Casey Anthony's father questioned by state prosecutors
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ August 5, 2009 1:22 PM Permalink | Comments (0)| TrackBacks (0)
The father of accused child killer Casey Anthony was deposed Wednesday by the prosecution in his daughter's case.

George Anthony arrived at the Orange County courthouse in downtown Orlando with a stack of papers. He said they were to help him remember details about the case.

"Hopefully I'll keep the emotions in check and do the best that I can," he said before entering the courthouse.

George's wife and son were deposed by the state last week, but he said they hadn't talked about the line of questioning.

"All I can do is hope that it is dignified," he said

Casey Anthony's murder trial has been delayed until next year. The first pre-trial hearing in set for January 2010.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/08/casey-antho...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: August 05, 2009, 01:49:22 PM »

Prosecution Deposes George Anthony
State Attorney's Office Hears From Final Anthony Family Member
POSTED: Wednesday, August 5, 2009
UPDATED: 1:09 pm EDT August 5, 2009
<snipped>
Casey Anthony's father is being deposed by the State Attorney's office today.

George Anthony's deposition comes a week after his wife, Cindy Anthony, and son, Lee Anthony, were also deposed in the murder case against his daughter, Casey Anthony.

The depositions are closed, so it is not known what the family has been asked about.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20290400/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: August 05, 2009, 01:51:12 PM »

No matter when he finishes, I'll bet he'll come out of there like a snorting bull. He is full of testosterone and his own self. He might have gone in like the poor, pitiful, job seeking JoJo, but I bet when he comes flying out of there you will see a different George. 

He'll probably arrange to be carried out to an ambulance for the full drama effect.  Everything with them is staging.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: August 05, 2009, 01:51:58 PM »

WDBO Local News
By
Drew Petrimoulx
The father of accused child killer Casey Anthony was deposed Wednesday by the prosecution in his daughter's case.

George Anthony arrived at the Orange County courthouse in downtown Orlando with a stack of papers. He said they were to help him remember details about the case.

"Hopefully I'll keep the emotions in check and do the best that I can," he said before entering the courthouse.

George's wife and son were deposed by the state last week, but he said they hadn't talked about the line of questioning.

Casey Anthony's murder trial has been delayed until next year. The first pre-trial hearing in set for January 2010.

What the heck!!!  Well thats out the window George because you are wearing a most undignified style of clothing....or doesn't the rule apply to you?

My bet is Depo over 5pm tomorrow.....not counting tantrums by Georgie. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: August 05, 2009, 01:55:00 PM »

Fanny - I am not an Anthony sympathizer what so ever.  But exactly what steps did you want them to take?  Do you really think they saw this coming?

I agree that their cover up for their daughter is extremely disgusting and very hurtful to the memory of Caylee.  But I will vehemently debate anyone who thinks George and Cindy could have got custody of Caylee.  JMO based on going through a custody case and talking with others here in Florida who have gone through one, as well as having been employed by DCF! 

If nothing else, one of them, maybe Jojo, could have fled with Caylee. Make the effort to protect her at least. Yeah, he may have gotten into trouble, and have the law after them. But for God's sakes, no one even took even one step for her as far as I have ever been able to see.

Was she ever reported to DPS or called down and made to pay the piper for stealing? They knew Skanky lied through her teeth, and nothing could be believed about the situations that Caylee was in the middle of, and things her little eyes should not have seen. They knew she was not a good mother.

I don't think Skanky calling Caylee a little "snot head" in the IM with TR was the first time she had used that term openly. At the end of the video where Caylee was on the floor playing with Skanky, it was in the Anthony living room, and in the raw version, you could clearly hear Skanky say, "I hate her" right at the very end. One of the Ants was on the other end of that camera.

Yes, they knew the situation was bad, but did you see where any of them even made the attempt to report Casey or do anything but enable her bad behavior and worse.

Spindy was too busy with her lovelife and cleaning her house to be preoccupied with the well being of Caylee. She bought every toy that was known to mankind, and every cute little outfit imported from China. Reams and reams of pictures to show off the "little prize." But look deeply into the little sad eyes of some of Caylee pictures, especially the ones made just before she was murdered. How could you overlook that in your own household? Do I hold the Ants accountable. You betcha'! They did not murder Caylee, but look at them since. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1665 on: August 05, 2009, 01:56:06 PM »

Anybody know when these depos will become public? If they're part of the State's case, they should be subject to Sunshine Laws and we should get them eventually, right?
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: August 05, 2009, 01:59:35 PM »

Anybody know when these depos will become public? If they're part of the State's case, they should be subject to Sunshine Laws and we should get them eventually, right?

I think they have to be requested by the defense before we can see them and as Bozo is there to hear what they are saying, I don't think we will see anything until trial...I could be wrong, in fact I hope I am.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: August 05, 2009, 02:00:07 PM »

The Anthony's all also knew about SKANKY'S horrible temper and rages, and we have been on the frontlines of a lot of theirs. Their poor neighbors could tell us first hand about a lot more than we could possibly know. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: August 05, 2009, 02:02:41 PM »

Some knowlegable monkeys have said it will not until during the trial. Then when they are testifying, if there is a difference, the depos will be brought out for them to read and see if they are saying the same thing. I don't think we will hear about them word for word. JMO

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: August 05, 2009, 02:04:29 PM »

Cannot believe he showed up at the courthouse dressed like that !   

He had a hard time parking the boat to get there on time cause he is just good ole George looking for a job, living the life on Hopespring.

lol !   Boat-parking is difficult when one has Restless Leg Syndrome....
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: August 05, 2009, 02:06:05 PM »

Cannot believe he showed up at the courthouse dressed like that !   

He had a hard time parking the boat to get there on time cause he is just good ole George looking for a job, living the life on Hopespring.

OMG!! his colors dont match he looks like a geek!!

Loca
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1671 on: August 05, 2009, 02:06:26 PM »

Fanny - I am not an Anthony sympathizer what so ever.  But exactly what steps did you want them to take?  Do you really think they saw this coming?

I agree that their cover up for their daughter is extremely disgusting and very hurtful to the memory of Caylee.  But I will vehemently debate anyone who thinks George and Cindy could have got custody of Caylee.  JMO based on going through a custody case and talking with others here in Florida who have gone through one, as well as having been employed by DCF! 

If nothing else, one of them, maybe Jojo, could have fled with Caylee. Make the effort to protect her at least. Yeah, he may have gotten into trouble, and have the law after them. But for God's sakes, no one even took even one step for her as far as I have ever been able to see.

Was she ever reported to DPS or called down and made to pay the piper for stealing? They knew Skanky lied through her teeth, and nothing could be believed about the situations that Caylee was in the middle of, and things her little eyes should not have seen. They knew she was not a good mother.

I don't think Skanky calling Caylee a little "snot head" in the IM with TR was the first time she had used that term openly. At the end of the video where Caylee was on the floor playing with Skanky, it was in the Anthony living room, and in the raw version, you could clearly hear Skanky say, "I hate her" right at the very end. One of the Ants was on the other end of that camera.

Yes, they knew the situation was bad, but did you see where any of them even made the attempt to report Casey or do anything but enable her bad behavior and worse.

Spindy was too busy with her lovelife and cleaning her house to be preoccupied with the well being of Caylee. She bought every toy that was known to mankind, and every cute little outfit imported from China. Reams and reams of pictures to show off the "little prize." But look deeply into the little sad eyes of some of Caylee pictures, especially the ones made just before she was murdered. How could you overlook that in your own household? Do I hold the Ants accountable. You betcha'! They did not murder Caylee, but look at them since. JMO

So you think George should have fled with Caylee?  And please show me a link with proof that Cindy had a another man.

I am not defending the Anthony's.  There is enough disgusting facts to work with - without adding rumors in.  Again, JMO!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1672 on: August 05, 2009, 02:08:47 PM »

If the transcripts are requested by either party, they will be made available under the Sunshine law.

Hi CBB - How are you??   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: August 05, 2009, 02:08:51 PM »

WDBO Local News
By
Drew Petrimoulx

What would George know about "dignified" ?  There was nothing undignified about the way John Morgan conducted his depositions of the Anthonys except the way the Anthonys behaved !
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1674 on: August 05, 2009, 02:09:31 PM »

WDBO Local News
By
Drew Petrimoulx

What the heck!!!  Well thats out the window George because you are wearing a most undignified style of clothing....or doesn't the rule apply to you?

My bet is Depo over 5pm tomorrow.....not counting tantrums by Georgie. 

Got it
Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: August 05, 2009, 02:11:38 PM »

I guess the YouTube of the interview with the LE and the neighbors would be considered rumors? I don't have the link, but it is out there. Maybe TUPELOHONEY can remember where it is.

I am not going to debate this. My mind is made up, and so is yours. We will just leave it that way.   an angelic monkey

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1676 on: August 05, 2009, 02:15:08 PM »

I think as Cindy wanted Casey to keep Caylee against Casey's wishes, Casey was expecting her mother to be the live-in babysitter. Cindy knew her daughter was a  sociopath and had already made a comment stating as much. There was a time when Cindy could have got custody just by making the arrangement with her daughter, Casey would have been glad to turn her over and go party. Cindy instead sought to use the "mistake" Casey made as a punitively she could to maintain control. Cindy drove her daughter so far that she murdered Caylee in revenge. So, yes more could have been done and Cindy could have got custody without a battle, but she wanted the battle and George stood by and watched....

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: August 05, 2009, 02:17:03 PM »

WDBO Local News
By
Drew Petrimoulx

What would George know about "dignified" ?  There was nothing undignified about the way John Morgan conducted his depositions of the Anthonys except the way the Anthonys behaved !

I agree.
The Anthony's are disgusting,lying,money grubbing,non caring pieces of scum.
They shouldn't be allowed to even utter the word dignified.
I if there had been any dignified people involved in this cluster ****,then Caylee might still be alive.That is a fact.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: August 05, 2009, 02:17:56 PM »

Good afternoon funny Monkeys!

MikiMonkey - I love your Georgie Porgie pieces.   . . . keep em comin'!!!

I'd love to know what Cindy is up to today.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1679 on: August 05, 2009, 02:22:19 PM »

I think as Cindy wanted Casey to keep Caylee against Casey's wishes, Casey was expecting her mother to be the live-in babysitter. Cindy knew her daughter was a  sociopath and had already made a comment stating as much. There was a time when Cindy could have got custody just by making the arrangement with her daughter, Casey would have been glad to turn her over and go party. Cindy instead sought to use the "mistake" Casey made as a punitively she could to maintain control. Cindy drove her daughter so far that she murdered Caylee in revenge. So, yes more could have been done and Cindy could have got custody without a battle, but she wanted the battle and George stood by and watched....
That's because george is a spineless jellyfish who is still looking for his missing body parts.
Cindy,mainly enabled the caca out of casey.cindy set casey up to fail so she could rub that in her face.cindy let casey have access to her bank accounts,charge cards etc.Who in their right mind would put their money in the hands of a known liar and thief relative or no?
I have never had sympathy for cindy,george,lee or casey,I have never believed a word out of their money grubbing mouths.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.