May 29, 2024, 06:51:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 142 7/23/09 - 8/5/09  (Read 231427 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: July 24, 2009, 02:54:19 PM »

I guess I was wrong again. But we saw the court reporter typing as they held their sidebar. WTH???   

I didn't go back and watch the tape - did she type the entire time or just some?   If just some, she would document that they went off the record at ___________ time and who was at the sidebar and time back on the record. 

I haven't gone back to look either, but my perception was that she was typing the whole time.  Even if it was off the record, you would think Strickland would know if she wouldn't be recording it. Maybe he was really going for the part in the holding room. 

The court reporter was not typing during the sidebar. At 4:40 on the video, the camera pans over her way and she is just sitting there. I find it odd that the state asked for transcription of the sidebar at the end of the hearing when sidebars are private. Something else to make me go hmmmmmm.

Also, when finished with the sidebar, Bozo requests that the incamera meeting remain undisclosed. Stan says that he should not have to remind him that it will not be made public. Then there is a little tiff by the state.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Lkz57L8ekA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/4Lkz57L8ekA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: July 24, 2009, 02:58:00 PM »

I hate to keep asking questions because I am dense or missed some things.  I don't know anything about grave wax.......does anyone have the patience to explain?
I don't think they mean actual "wax", as in sealing or candle, I think they mean residue...cooties, if you will. Evidence of decomposition. I think...

What is grave wax?

Grave Wax
Adipocere (grave wax) forms in fatty regions of the decomposing body including the cheeks.

Grave wax, or adipocere, is a crumbly white, waxy substance that accumulates on those parts of the body that contain fat - the cheeks, breasts, abdomen and buttocks. It is the product of a chemical reaction in which fats react with water and hydrogen in the presence of bacterial enzymes, breaking down into fatty acids and soaps. Adipocere is resistant to bacteria and can protect a corpse, slowing further decomposition. Adipocere starts to form within a month after death and has been recorded on bodies that have been exhumed after 100 years. If a body is readily accessible to insects, adipocere is unlikely to form.

http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/body_changes/grave_wax.htm

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: July 24, 2009, 03:05:54 PM »

Good afternoon sweet Monkeys!

Well if the docs were about emails between DCasey, Hoover and the A's then I bet they will compare what they have from each party.  Although Casey and Hoover seemed to get rid of a lot of there info early on....just sayin'

One question I have had since the forensic team went to the A's in January is ..why did they take a piece of drywall? 

Now that we know about the grave wax being in the car trunk, on the paper towels ...just wondering if maybe while doing a quick clean up at the house, after touching the body if Casey touched a wall in the house or garage while she still had the grave wax or other residue on her hands?  If the grave wax was cleaned off the wall..would it still be detectable with luminous or some similar substance?  Anyone, Anyone?

I hate to keep asking questions because I am dense or missed some things.  I don't know anything about grave wax.......does anyone have the patience to explain?

Hey Juju. 
http://www.spectroscopynow.com/coi/cda/detail.cda?chId=4&id=18055&type=Feature&page=1

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #163 on: July 24, 2009, 03:11:23 PM »

Maybe I'm not recalling correctly, I thought they did take the computer and a laptop?  Maybe they're checking to see what they've deleted.  Just don't know.

They have taken computers and laptops before, and I am sure that the Ants just replaced them and kept on truckin'. That's why I said there is no way that Spindy would ever be without a Puter. JMO

Good afternoon all!  I'm guessing that the documents requested were generated AFTER LE seized the Ant's computers.  What do you all think?

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: July 24, 2009, 03:31:35 PM »

Good afternoon sweet Monkeys!

Well if the docs were about emails between DCasey, Hoover and the A's then I bet they will compare what they have from each party.  Although Casey and Hoover seemed to get rid of a lot of there info early on....just sayin'

One question I have had since the forensic team went to the A's in January is ..why did they take a piece of drywall? 

Now that we know about the grave wax being in the car trunk, on the paper towels ...just wondering if maybe while doing a quick clean up at the house, after touching the body if Casey touched a wall in the house or garage while she still had the grave wax or other residue on her hands?  If the grave wax was cleaned off the wall..would it still be detectable with luminous or some similar substance?  Anyone, Anyone?

GypsyDD- From what I read this week (post in last thread), if there was blood (even minute traces) on the drywall, it would still show up under luminescence.  If Casey touched the drywall and it was cleaned by someone, evidence of the cleanup would be chemically traceable.  It may be that a piece of drywall was taken to document the chemical fibers in the room (I'm assuming garage) that would/should be found in the dust of the room.  It may also be that the drywall may have absorbed some of the chloroform/decomp smell or chemical residue.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: July 24, 2009, 03:33:27 PM »

I guess I was wrong again. But we saw the court reporter typing as they held their sidebar. WTH???   

Maybe she was texting one of her friends.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: July 24, 2009, 03:45:33 PM »

Has anyone been to Joy's chat lately?  I was wondering what she's been up to (& if she still has custody of her kids ).  Was reminded of her when listening to MB try to spin that the autopsy report was not of Caylee 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #167 on: July 24, 2009, 03:46:02 PM »

Or getting copies of the lyrics to the songs she sings as we wait for court to begin! She's so funny!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: July 24, 2009, 03:58:08 PM »

Maybe I'm not recalling correctly, I thought they did take the computer and a laptop?  Maybe they're checking to see what they've deleted.  Just don't know.

They have taken computers and laptops before, and I am sure that the Ants just replaced them and kept on truckin'. That's why I said there is no way that Spindy would ever be without a Puter. JMO

Good afternoon all!  I'm guessing that the documents requested were generated AFTER LE seized the Ant's computers.  What do you all think?

I have been digging on another thread. Please don't make me go back to look at the search warrants.     But does anyone remember if they took more computers during the two December ones on Hoplessping Dr? I am leaning toward not. I have been wrong before already today.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: July 24, 2009, 03:58:57 PM »

THANKS!   

Regrets, I've had a few......
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #170 on: July 24, 2009, 04:09:36 PM »

I was scared to come to the cage this morning.  I just knew that the hearing would be cancelled and the documents would *amazingly* appear.  How do these horrid excuses for human beings get away with this?  It is so disheartening.  How dare Conman tell the reporters what to cover.  They are covering a murder trial, Conman, CASEY KILLED CAYLEE. We are still here for you Caylee.  Thankfully, Caylee's remains, (yes, George, all that remained were remains) were found and she is at peace.  We are the ones left needing justice so badly.  Even though it is moving so slowly, I feel down deep that eventually we will get justice.  Waiting for it sure is hard though.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #171 on: July 24, 2009, 04:10:06 PM »

Hello monkeys...

Spokeswoman: No transcript of sidebar conference in Casey Anthony case

There's no transcript of "sidebar" conference from a Casey Anthony hearing on March 25, according to a spokeswoman.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-court-transcripts-072409,0,2586872.story

Prosecutors assigned to the case against Casey Anthony said earlier this week they want a transcript of a "sidebar" conference from a hearing on March 25.

But a court official announced today that no such transcript exists.

A court reporter filed an affidavit Thursday saying the sidebar conference at the end of the hearing on March 25 was held off the record, according to a statement from a court spokeswoman to the media.

"Therefore, no transcript is available of that portion of the hearing,'' according to an email from Karen Connolly Levey.

She said transcripts of a separate, private meeting that day among Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland, Anthony's attorney and prosecutors was "on the record, but is sealed,'' she said in the message.

Earlier this week, Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick filed a court document saying the transcript prosecutors wanted would be used for "purpose of trial."

It's unclear what information would be used for trial.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. The toddler's remains were found in December in woods less than a mile from her family home in east Orange County.

At the March 25 hearing, prosecutors wanted Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, to reveal how the case was being funded and questioned whether he had any conflict of interest. They wanted to ensure he was not playing two roles for Anthony: defense attorney and story agent.

That would be a conflict of interest, Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton argued at the hearing.

Baez denied it, saying he did not have any literary rights to his client's story. He and New York-based defense attorney, Linda Kenney Baden, have retainer agreements with Anthony.

Then Strickland met with Baez and the prosecutors in a closed meeting to discuss whether there any conflict of interest.

Strickland returned to court and announced he found no conflict of interest.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Hmmmmm,like I said last night,I didn't see anyone typing up that sidebar conversation.Dang it!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: July 24, 2009, 04:17:48 PM »

I was scared to come to the cage this morning.  I just knew that the hearing would be cancelled and the documents would *amazingly* appear.  How do these horrid excuses for human beings get away with this?  It is so disheartening.  How dare Conman tell the reporters what to cover.  They are covering a murder trial, Conman, CASEY KILLED CAYLEE. We are still here for you Caylee.  Thankfully, Caylee's remains, (yes, George, all that remained were remains) were found and she is at peace.  We are the ones left needing justice so badly.  Even though it is moving so slowly, I feel down deep that eventually we will get justice.  Waiting for it sure is hard though.

Hugs, Magic 

I'm with you, Magic Eyes!

I believe we will see justice in the end for Caylee.

It's just painful to go through the process.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: July 24, 2009, 04:30:55 PM »

One good thing is that if any of these documents have been 'sanitized' by the Anthonys the LE computer data retrieval folks will find out and it will weigh heavily against them.   I hope that was the reason for the delay.....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: July 24, 2009, 04:36:47 PM »

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: July 24, 2009, 04:38:40 PM »

I have been digging on another thread. Please don't make me go back to look at the search warrants.     But does anyone remember if they took more computers during the two December ones on Hoplessping Dr? I am leaning toward not. I have been wrong before already today.   

I don't think so.

~ Peter Frampton
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #176 on: July 24, 2009, 04:40:17 PM »

Hugs, Magic 

I'm with you, Magic Eyes!

I believe we will see justice in the end for Caylee.

It's just painful to go through the process.

Hi Brandi, Casper loves his new outfit, he thinks he is an internet sensation.  At least that is what we keep telling him, lol.  I love the new look of your avi, she is how I feel about this waiting.  Arms crossed and tapping her lil foot.  I can't say this often enough, I am so glad to not be waiting alone.  I treasure each and every one of you.  I am so glad that we didn't let a few rotten monkeys spoil our whole barrel.  This waiting is bearable, knowing that I am not waiting alone.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: July 24, 2009, 04:58:07 PM »

Hugs, Magic 

We are not going anywhere, MAGIC.  an angelic monkey

We are all still here waiting. See how we jump on any morsel of information! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: July 24, 2009, 05:08:50 PM »

Anthonys' Attorney Hands Over Requested Documents

Posted: 4:54 pm EDT July 23, 2009Updated: 3:20 pm EDT July 24, 2009
<snipped>
Friday morning, Conway hand-delivered what could be evidence in the case against Casey.

"Why is it taking so long for these documents to be turned over the attorney's office?" WFTV reporter Mark Boyle asked.

"There's not an issue there. Just sometimes it takes time to get things together," Conway replied.

However, Conway blamed the Anthonys' broken computer.

"Whose computer were the documents stored on?" Boyle asked.

"Mark, I'm not going to comment on that right now," Conway replied.

Conway would not give any details about what was in the documents. The public will not find out what's in them until the prosecution makes it part of the public record.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: July 24, 2009, 05:15:47 PM »

Anthonys' Attorney Hands Over Requested Documents

Posted: 4:54 pm EDT July 23, 2009Updated: 3:20 pm EDT July 24, 2009
<snipped>
Friday morning, Conway hand-delivered what could be evidence in the case against Casey.

"Why is it taking so long for these documents to be turned over the attorney's office?" WFTV reporter Mark Boyle asked.

"There's not an issue there. Just sometimes it takes time to get things together," Conway replied.

However, Conway blamed the Anthonys' broken computer.

"Whose computer were the documents stored on?" Boyle asked.

"Mark, I'm not going to comment on that right now," Conway replied.

Conway would not give any details about what was in the documents. The public will not find out what's in them until the prosecution makes it part of the public record.

Jerk!!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.