May 28, 2024, 11:42:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 142 7/23/09 - 8/5/09  (Read 231299 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: July 29, 2009, 10:12:07 PM »

Night Monkeys. Cindy's smile just about did me in tonight. I hope there are documents tomorrow. MT I am glad you are back safely.

Brandi, Josef my brother laughed at Josef's avatar the other day although he still likes him in the Kroj. I will change it back for WestFest come Labor Day.  an angelic monkey

Sleep well monkeys. My brain is hurting. JSM

Good night, JSM!

Hope your brain feels better soon!

Kiss Josef for me!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: July 29, 2009, 10:17:20 PM »

<snipped>
She has brand new Chicklets for front teeth? 

They look different to me.

Maybe she got new dentures? 

Oh, it's sad what we resort to discuss while awaiting documents!

LOL

maybe the mystery item in her purse is a giant chicklet case for her new chompers (dentures).......she probably borrowed wHorse-head Casey's

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: July 29, 2009, 10:27:33 PM »

Good Night everybody. Get some sleep. We got some stuff to read tomorrow!   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #783 on: July 29, 2009, 10:30:26 PM »

Night Monkeys. Cindy's smile just about did me in tonight. I hope there are documents tomorrow. MT I am glad you are back safely.

Brandi, Josef my brother laughed at Josef's avatar the other day although he still likes him in the Kroj. I will change it back for WestFest come Labor Day.  an angelic monkey

Sleep well monkeys. My brain is hurting. JSM

Thank you JSM!!

Sweet dreams!! 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: July 29, 2009, 10:30:55 PM »

Now see! Yesterday was unexpected! Spindy was rushed in by a deputy and Conman and Bozo came rushing in afterwards. Today, Spindy has to push Conman in. He seemed to get in just fine by himself yesterday. I guess she was told to be there, or else the deputy would be back out to get her.   

It's absurd that he doesn't use a battery power chair ...

He probably does, except when he is likely to be photgraphed. He's among the people I think are liars and bottom feeders.

Exploiting & milking it for all it's worth;  Didn't I read a long time ago that he was the attorney who litigated George's disability claim for him and that is how they chose Conway for this ???

No, that was Kelley, Spindy's supposed live-in boyfriend before Caylee came up missing.   

Oh ... thanks for the clarification. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: July 29, 2009, 10:38:15 PM »

I don't think that is a Caylee Bear in her purse.

I think it is a case for her fancy-schmancy sunglasses. (Or perhaps something else.)

But I don't think it is a Caylee Bear.

I agree Brandi.  I'm thinking it's a sub sandwich.  Probably taking it home to George for dinner!  Got a question.  When George had one of his interviews with police (day he got sick in the office), why was he trying to avoid Lee knowing he was there?  Were Lee and Cindy thinking he was going to tell the truth?  Interested to know what you all think! 

I just want to ask - What the hell is she smiling about?   

To me .. it looks like a forced plastic insincere grin -- totally faked to hide her irritation at being hauled in for questioning & questioning that must have hit some bullseye nerves as well.  She is pissed.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: July 29, 2009, 10:42:47 PM »

<snipped>

LOL
OMG, I just had a thought. Maybe she is trying to look like KC!!  Or trying to "one up" KC on "who has the prettiest smile"? IDK

Just crazy thought came to my head.   

Wait - then who did cindy steal money from - cause she won that round, I am thinking those are at least Khol's sun glasses.   

Brandi - thanks for putting that ugly bear next to the ugly witch - I instantly knew when I saw that pic that it was not the bear.

Wheelchair issues - glad to see that got covered medically.  In addition to the health benefits of not rushing into a chair, realize the cost issues to.  Specialized van vs being physically fit enough to get a lightweight chair out on your own..... priceless for the freedom, I am sure.

Now, cindy teeth - they do look like chicklettes gum.  Well, maybe that was how cindy snuck her private gum stash into the courthouse today!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: July 29, 2009, 10:48:42 PM »

Now see! Yesterday was unexpected! Spindy was rushed in by a deputy and Conman and Bozo came rushing in afterwards. Today, Spindy has to push Conman in. He seemed to get in just fine by himself yesterday. I guess she was told to be there, or else the deputy would be back out to get her.   

It's absurd that he doesn't use a battery power chair ...

He probably does, except when he is likely to be photgraphed. He's among the people I think are liars and bottom feeders.

Exploiting & milking it for all it's worth;  Didn't I read a long time ago that he was the attorney who litigated George's disability claim for him and that is how they chose Conway for this ???

No, that was Kelley, Spindy's supposed live-in boyfriend before Caylee came up missing.   

Conway is using his wheelchair under his own steam and is doing what wheelchair-users do.  He is after all getting his needed exercise.  I certainly do not believe he is trying to fool people or pulling a pity ploy.  It's only those people who cannot self power their personal mobility device (chair or scooter) who use battery power.  If Cindy insists on pushing the chair, well that is her decision.  Those who cannot self-power have conditions like severe heart or lung disease, or disorders that affect the muscle such as multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, etc.  People with disabilities want to be independent.  It is rare to find a disabled person attempting to find pity.  I myself have a battery powered personal mobility device- - - it was a hard but necessary decision.  I would be horrified if anyone ever felt that I was attempting to garner pity.  Brad is doing his job, even though he is employed by the Anthonys.

I apologize to you if you think that I am attacking anyone in a wheelchair. That is very far from the way that I feel. I am sure that you have good reason for you to use a motorized chair. I have a problem with my back and sometimes walking and can foresee the day when I may have to do the same. My husband was in a wheelchair for a long time after his stroke. It was not motorized. I did not mean to offend you.  an angelic monkey

I still think Brad Conway is a bloodsucker and a bottom feeder. That opinion of him would not change if he was walking into court on his own two feet. He did not have to take the Anthony's case. He chose to do so, and was not forced to do it. The Anthonys do not have Caylee's best interest at heart. Every day that passes, only makes him look worse. He could/should have bailed a long time ago. He has chosen not to. Even Mark Nejame could see the writing on the wall. JMO

Hey, you all ... it's neither here nor there ... nobody meant any harm.  One of my sons owns his own wheelchair company and sells both types.  Most customers, in the best of physical conditions, now prefer the battery powered chairs as they are the most convenient.  It's the hand pushed which are the least expensive and desired because of that economy feature in his business.  No harm meant and no harm intended.  It's just customer preference in this neck of the woods.  I would think that a young attorney would enjoy the convenience of the motorized  battery powered chairs.
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #788 on: July 29, 2009, 11:00:31 PM »

I wanted all the Ants to be deposed at the same time, but seperate rooms, attorneys ect. As it stands now, Cindy gets to coach her family on questions asked/ answered. I do like the idea of George stewing all weekend until his depo.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: July 30, 2009, 02:30:06 AM »

Popping in for a few.  I'm sure most of you have already seen this, but they made some strong points I had not considered about the autopsy results.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/19/ng.01.html     JEAN CASAREZ, GUEST HOST

CASAREZ: Doctor, can we actually conclude beyond a degree or medical certainty that there was no drugs in this little girl`s system at all?

(DR. MICHAEL BELL, PALM BEACH COUNTY CHIEF MEDICAL EXAMINER) BELL: No. I think we`re limited by what the specimens that we have, and no, I don`t think you can say 100 percent that there were no drugs present.
NANCY GRACE, HOST: Doctor, explain to me whether hair can reveal the presence of chloroform poisoning.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I think if it`s been used over and over, you can see it in chronicity (ph). I think...

GRACE: Whoa, whoa! Wait! What? What did you just say?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, in chronicity. You know, it takes time for the chloroform to get into the hair and the hair has to grow out of the follicle. And so if we`re saying in this case, for example, there was just one incidence where the chloroform was used to knock her out, tape her mouth and so forth, it may not get into the hair. So we`ve got to look at the fat, the skin.

GRACE: Dr. Makary, what about Xanax or chloroform over an extended period of time? I don`t necessarily mean that day, the day that she died.

DR. MARTY MAKARY, JOHNS HOPKINS: Yes, that`s a good point, Nancy. If it were taken over a period of time, such as a couple of weeks, it could show up in hair. Basically, it needs to grow in the hair follicle. So it would be those weeks as hair grows out. Otherwise, a single dose or an overdose or a lethal does would not be detectable in hair samples.

To Dr. Lillian Glass, psychologist, what impact on someone, especially the jury, could these photos have?

GLASS: I think they can have a great impact, because when they see what has happened, it will be devastating for them to look at.

And when you realize that there may have been several pieces of duct tape that were placed over her mouth, it shows that this was an act of rage.

But let`s go out to Leonard Pavia. George Georgiana and he was very emotional and court. He wears his heart on his sleeve, seems to be very, very forthright in his emotions. Your thoughts?

PAVIA: George has got a big burden to pack. Right at the top is Cindy, his daughter. And he`s supposed to be the head of the household.

But I`ll tell you, the most intractable situation as some people your people there have said, is the tape, the multiplicity of it, not just one layer, but several pieces of tape, more than probably three or four, and tight enough to where after nine months of weathering, or six months of weathering, whatever it was, it`s still there. With water and animals tearing at it, it`s still there.

So you can imagine. Somebody said the rage that was used to apply it. There was a lot of rage involved in there.

CASAREZ: To Dr. Lillian Glass, I want to talk about that, that someone close to the killer or the killer would take that duct tape and put layer after layer on, several layers, the autopsy report says. What does that mean, psychologically?

GLASS: Psychologically, it means they want to keep that person quiet. They want to do an act, whether it`s to cut off the breathing or whether it is to just to make sure they`ve done their job, the killer has done their job. So they use multiple pieces of tape to make sure that job was done.

CASAREZ: To Dr. Michael Bell, Palm Beach County chief medical examiner, it does state that there is duct tape over the nasal area. What do you see -- cause of death, we don`t know. But you can exclude a lot of things. There was no trauma to the body. But can you exclude so then thus determine in part what could have been the cause of death?

BELL: Well, I think when the attorneys mentioned prior -- you could exclude you know, kind of obvious things, broken bones, fractured skull, being stabbed or shot or what have you. But what you can`t exclude is suffocation, whether by duct tape, whether by pillow, or chloroform.

But to Dr. Michael Bell, I want to talk again about this toxicology. The fact was, in Casey Anthony`s car, there were four different testings of the trunk liner. They all showed there was chloroform in that car. The decomposing hair being either Casey`s or Caylee`s was inches away from it.

How do you reconcile that with no chloroform found in the body?

BELL: Remember, the specimens that we have to work with are predominantly just bone, some hair, and kind of a wafting from the cranial cavity.

And really, these are not optimal specimens for looking for chloroform, which is a volatile substance, meaning that it quickly dissipates into the air.
So you want to have the freshest specimens to be testing. And I can tell you, a skeleton that`s months old is not the best type of specimen to use. That`s why they didn`t detect it.

First of all, it never registered with me that the duct tape was wrapped so tightly as to withstand flooding, FL heat, decomp fluids, and animal activity for 6 months.  ***I apologize in advance for this graphic comment***-I hate to say this, but really take a minute to think about that...how even duct tape would be loosened somewhat by water.  This tape was put on tight enough around the hair and the head (in multiple layers) not only to actually keep the lower bone attached in place to the upper jaw, but also it permanently captured the majority of the side and back hair mat (if I'm reading the autopsy correctly).  That tape was not loosened by flood water or the violent jostling that occurs in a flooded, wooded area (don't want to think too graphically here) if that hair mat was so intact.  That the tape was tight is a gross understatement and that's why the psychologist determined rage as a factor.  IMO, Casey was speaking the "absolute truth" when she said she didn't know where Caylee was.  She didn't say she didn't know where she put her.  After she left her there, she really did not know if Cayee's body was still there or not technically.
Also Dr. Bell is, in fact saying, that Caylee could have died from a single overdose of chloroform/zanax and it would not have shown up in toxicology testing because there wouldn't have been time for the hair to grow out enough for the evidence to show.  That would, however, explain the four distinct chloroform positive areas of the enclosed trunk (limited oxygen=limited chloroform dissipation).  Funny how the Anthony's and Baez have tried to spin this as no chloroform was found in the hair or remains.  That's akin to saying Barack Obama is African-American (he's not, he's a percentage caucasian too).  It's total spin, trying to sway potential jurors and the public's opinion.  Not telling the complete truth is just another way to lie.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: July 30, 2009, 02:37:20 AM »

<snipped>

LOL

maybe the mystery item in her purse is a giant chicklet case for her new chompers (dentures).......she probably borrowed wHorse-head Casey's
Not making fun of Cindy here.  Perhaps Cindy normally has the spaces between her teeth cosmetically filled (we know someone who does), or maybe the meds she's taking damage the teeth (happened to a neighbor), or possibly she's got a vitamin deficiency/hormonal imbalance of some sort.  The only other things I can think of are acid damage due to binging & purging or acid reflux disease.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: July 30, 2009, 03:05:22 AM »

Looking for silver cremation heart jewelry here prompted me to go back to Cindy's John Morgan deposition to look for a closeup of her jewelry for comparison.  WOW!  I'd forgotten how totally out of control she was!  I also saw how proud she was of herself, thinking she outsmarted the attorneys (even smugly winking at Brad Conway -Part 8, IIRC).  Watching the depo, I wondered if the water bottles are a signal.  It seemed whenever she was feeling pressured and losing her control, Brad would move her water bottle close to her.  Hhhhmmm.  Sorry, but I can't sit through all 8 episodes of Cindy to verify that.

Which brings me back to Tuesday and Wednesday's depos.  The video of Cindy arriving on Tuesday was interesting.  Cindy appeared to me to be secretly crying coming up the walkway (the facial muscles around her mouth were working the way they do when someone is quietly crying-think frustration).  As they neared the reporters, the Deputy very kindly out her hand around Cindy in a protective way and Cindy deliberately stepped completely to the side, facing away (as in "I don't want or need your help.").  Cindy made an odd facial expression with her mouth at that point similar to a last inhale when someone stops crying.  It appears to me that she kind of pulled herself together at that point.
Second observation- Isn't it interesting that even though Cindy & Baez are both working to free Casey, he's careful to keep his distance from her and vice-versa.  Do we have any pics of the two of them talking together or standing near each other?  ITA with whoever said in the last few pages that they are attempting to put on a unified front.  There are obvious cracks in the facade though...not buying it.
Third observation (and no offense intended)- I wonder if Brad instructed Cindy & George to push his wheelchair as it "humanizes" them.  We tend to think of those we see helping handicapped people as compassionate, kind, loving, etc.  I can think of no other reason Brad would need anyone to push his wheelchair as he seems more than capable. I don't mean this offensively, but they aren't exactly the easiest things to wheel (needed one last year temporarily), particularly going up ramps of any angle.  Brad does fine without their help.  Why would he need it?
Fourth thought- If Casey didn't like Cindy's first cameo (as she caustically called it in her initial phone call from jail), the I'm sure she won't be too thrilled with Tuesday's post-deposition "performance" by Cindy (all tanned, hair highlighted, adorned with Caylee jewelry,sunglasses and wide smile). Cindy & George say they want Casey to be found innocent and get out of jail.  I think the bigger problem for Cindy & George would be if Casey did get off and get out of jail.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: July 30, 2009, 03:09:33 AM »

One final parting thought for the evening/morning...Just why did George buy that gun?  Protection for himself, to ensure Casey's cooperation, planning to kill himself should some family/financial secret(s) come to light?  I wonder if LE were tipped off by Trumball Jim?

O.k., I'm over my one thought limit here.  Have a good one, everyone!  On the count of three, all together now...One, Two, Three, DOCUMENTS!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: July 30, 2009, 03:11:45 AM »

Looking for silver cremation heart jewelry here prompted me to go back to Cindy's John Morgan deposition to look for a closeup of her jewelry for comparison.  WOW!  I'd forgotten how totally out of control she was!  I also saw how proud she was of herself, thinking she outsmarted the attorneys (even smugly winking at Brad Conway -Part 8, IIRC).  Watching the depo, I wondered if the water bottles are a signal.  It seemed whenever she was feeling pressured and losing her control, Brad would move her water bottle close to her.  Hhhhmmm.  Sorry, but I can't sit through all 8 episodes of Cindy to verify that.

Which brings me back to Tuesday and Wednesday's depos.  The video of Cindy arriving on Tuesday was interesting.  Cindy appeared to me to be secretly crying coming up the walkway (the facial muscles around her mouth were working the way they do when someone is quietly crying-think frustration).  As they neared the reporters, the Deputy very kindly out put her hand around Cindy in a protective way and Cindy deliberately stepped completely to the side, facing away (as in "I don't want or need your help.").  Cindy made an odd facial expression with her mouth at that point similar to a last inhale when someone stops crying.  It appears to me that she kind of pulled herself together at that point.
Second observation- Isn't it interesting that even though Cindy & Baez are both working to free Casey, he's careful to keep his distance from her and vice-versa.  Do we have any pics of the two of them talking together or standing near each other?  ITA with whoever said in the last few pages that they are attempting to put on a unified front.  There are obvious cracks in the facade though...not buying it.
Third observation (and no offense intended)- I wonder if Brad instructed Cindy & George to push his wheelchair as it "humanizes" them.  We tend to think of those we see helping handicapped people as compassionate, kind, loving, etc.  I can think of no other reason Brad would need anyone to push his wheelchair as he seems more than capable. I don't mean this offensively, but they aren't exactly the easiest things to wheel (needed one last year temporarily), particularly going up ramps of any angle.  Brad does fine without their help.  Why would he need it?
Fourth thought- If Casey didn't like Cindy's first cameo (as she caustically called it in her initial phone call from jail), the I'm sure she won't be too thrilled with Tuesday's post-deposition "performance" by Cindy (all tanned, hair highlighted, adorned with Caylee jewelry,sunglasses and wide smile). Cindy & George say they want Casey to be found innocent and get out of jail.  I think the bigger problem for Cindy & George would be if Casey did get off and get out of jail.  JMO
*self-edit: too tired to type straight.   My apologies.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: July 30, 2009, 04:05:11 AM »

Desi- HI!

O.k., I'm sure you've all seen this before and I'm prob waaaay behind, but can somebody explain this to me?

I found under sunbiz.org where Dennis/Sheri Milstead own GOTCHA Billboards and The Sign Store (both listed under Friends & Sponsors on the KidFinders Network website).  Who is Malori Milstead?

GOTCHA Billboards
http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=P06000082469&inq_came_from=NAMFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0000&names_name_ind=N&names_cor_number=&names_name_seq=&names_name_ind=&names_comp_name=GOTCHA&names_filing_type

GOTCHA Billboards, Inc.
Title P MILSTEAD, MALORI J
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Sign Store
http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=P00000070037&inq_came_from=OFFBWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0000&names_name_ind=R&ret_names_cor_number=N06000010388&ret_cor_web_names_seq_number=&ret_names_name_ind=&ret_names_comp_name=&ret_names_filing_type=&ret_cor_web_princ_seq=0002&ret_princ_comp_name=MILSTEADSHERRIJ&ret_princ_type=P
Title PRES MILSTEAD, MALORI
1740-B E RD
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Sign Store For Big Ads, Corp.
http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=P05000020612&inq_came_from=NAMFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0000&names_name_ind=N&names_cor_number=&names_name_seq=&names_name_ind=&names_comp_name=SIGNSTOREFORBIGADS&names_filing_type=
THE SIGN STORE FOR BIG ADS, CORP
Title V.P. MILSTEAD, MALORI V.P.
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470 US

Sign Shack, Unlimited, Inc.  http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=P06000147947&inq_came_from=NAMFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0000&names_name_ind=N&names_cor_number=&names_name_seq=&names_name_ind=&names_comp_name=SIGNSHACKUNLIMITED&names_filing_type=
SIGN SHACK UNLIMITED, CORP.
Title P,T MILSTEAD, MALORI J
1740 E ROAD SUITE B
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470 US

O.k., really going now.  LOL!

Forecast for the Day:
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: July 30, 2009, 05:25:32 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: July 30, 2009, 05:49:13 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/07/casey-anthony-.html
Casey Anthony: Jose Baez calls Cindy's deposition 'respectful'
posted by halboedeker on Jul 29, 2009 6:33:57 PM
Discuss This: Comments (3) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Cindy Anthony spent more long hours today being questioned by prosecutors.

How was it going? She wasn't answering questions.

"Everything is dignified and respectful," attorney Jose Baez told WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich. "It's nothing like the frivolous suit," Baez added, referring to Zenaida Gonzalez's defamation suit.

Baez represents Cindy's daughter, Casey. And Casey is accused of the murder of her young daughter, Caylee. Gonzalez is suing Casey for linking her to the child's disappearance.

Cindy and George Anthony were combative during civil-suit depositions. But no cameras recorded Cindy's deposition today, and that left a lot of room for speculation.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer theorized that prosecutors may be preparing to cast Cindy as a hostile witness. Belich said prosecutors at trial could confront Casey's parents about any inconsistencies in their statements.

"A lying witness doesn't help the defense," Sheaffer said.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing explained Cindy's possible importance to the prosecution and defense.  WESH analyst Richard Hornsby, a defense attorney, speculated that Baez could use Cindy as "a villain character" to defend Casey's actions. "I don't think a jury is going to warm to her," Hornsby said of Cindy.

Cindy could help the state prove motive. The state "has to ask her [Cindy] as much as they can to pin her down in case she tries to change her story at trial to protect Casey," Kealing said.

Thursday should be a busy day in the Anthony saga, the stations said in previews. Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, will be deposed at 9 a.m. tomorrow, and 1,500 pages of discovery could be released. George Anthony will be questioned next week.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: July 30, 2009, 05:55:35 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947
Prime News 07/29/2009
Part 1  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1_mOwdJgaE&feature=channel_page
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iUa3BzdnE4&feature=channel_page
Part 2  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=102fhhdRe9E&feature=channel_page

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: July 30, 2009, 05:58:47 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: July 30, 2009, 06:06:35 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20214175/detail.html
Cindy Anthony Questioned Again By State

Posted: 12:49 pm EDT July 29, 2009Updated: 7:21 pm EDT July 29, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Cindy Anthony was questioned under oath again Wednesday by prosecutors in the murder case against her daughter Casey behind closed doors at the State Attorney's Office. Only Eyewitness News was there when the depositions started Tuesday.
Cindy was at the courthouse again with her lawyer, Brad Conway, and Casey's lawyer, Jose Baez, after answering questions for nearly four hours on Tuesday. There are a lot of issues the Anthonys have not been questioned about under oath since Caylee's remains were found down the street from their house in December, including evidence taken from their house that investigators say match evidence found with Caylee in the woods.
When the Anthonys were deposed in the defamation case against Casey, the public saw it on camera hours later, the questions and the answers. Wednesday, there were no cameras at the State Attorney’s Office, so the public will never see what went on.

The Anthonys are clearly in Casey’a camp, teaming up with her defense attorney, Jose Baez, Wednesday for the prosecutors’ deposition, but they are prosecution witnesses.

WFTV legal analyst and former prosecutor Bill Sheaffer said prosecutors would be questioning the Anthonys under oath to determine whether they will be hostile witnesses, legally speaking.

“A witness that is hostile, either to the attorney that has called them to the stand to ask them questions or the interest of the lawyer that has called them to the stand,” Sheaffer explained.
Cindy and George were certainly hostile with the lawyers in the Zenaida Gonzalez defamation case against Casey Anthony, with numerous outbursts recorded on video. Sheaffer says, if the Anthonys dodge prosecutors’ questions, they could ask the judge to declare the Anthonys “hostile.” Then the prosecutors could confront them with their inconsistencies at trial, which could hurt Casey.

“A lying witness doesn’t help the defense,” Sheaffer commented.

Attorney Jose Baez told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich on Wednesday that there has been no hostility so far, agreeing with the characterization that things had been cordial.

Early Wednesday evening, Eyewitness News learned from Lee Anthony’s attorney that he will be deposed Thursday at the State Attorney’s Office. There’s no word on when George will be deposed.(George will be next week)

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.