June 03, 2024, 10:40:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 273508 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: September 12, 2010, 04:04:05 AM »

The Trickle Down Effect

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: September 12, 2010, 05:04:23 AM »

swingin from the trees, and now i have a friend! (if my pic works hehe i am so slow with this computer stuff)

when you're going through hell, just keep going
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: September 12, 2010, 08:42:31 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #883 on: September 12, 2010, 09:24:56 AM »

Good morning all you Monkeys. 

Today is the day for the big Birthday Bash at Bullwinkles in Wilsonville.  It would be so wonderful if Kyron could be there to celebrate.

I can't even imagine how hard it will be for Kaine to be there and keep himself together. He will I am sure have a huge amount of people who will give him support. 

This is for you Kyron you little angel.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #884 on: September 12, 2010, 09:29:52 AM »

swingin from the trees, and now i have a friend! (if my pic works hehe i am so slow with this computer stuff)

That is very cute. It's so nice to have a friend to swing with. Just be very careful that branch doesn't break.  I hope the ground is very soft under that tree.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: September 12, 2010, 09:36:16 AM »

A few new links that I dont think have been discussed..

I want you all to know that (even) I give this link no credibility whatsoever, but I thought I would post it so that it can be discussed..
((EDIT - WHY POST BS - WHY DISCUSS BS))

This is from the TH supporters facebook page.. they believe that there will be no indictment/criminal case - gosh what if that is true?

All around good news for Terri! RO violation was dropped and the GJ suspended itself. Rumor has it that the GJ vote a "no true bill," which means the indictment is not returned and no criminal case ensues. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_difference_between_a_true_bill_and_a_no_true_bill

This one is a little older and has probably been discussed on here already and I missed it.. but just in case it hasnt..  I don't believe it personally..

http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=68431&sid=b0da27603b00eaf3baa67d401527859e

New rumor circulating. I CAN NOT confirm this story. But it is new information I havent seen out there anywhere before. We will have to wait and see what develops. AGAIN I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THIS VERSION OF EVENTS CAN NOT BE CONFRIMED AT THIS TIME.

Supposedly, there is a student who claims to have seen TH hiding by a stair well at the school on the critical date in question. An explaination was offered (by whom I am unsure) that she was waiting for Kyron to come down and see "the cool electric" project. Supposedly there is supporting statements from another student as well

I'VE HAD ENOUGH - YOU ARE BANNED
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 09:42:51 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: September 12, 2010, 09:36:26 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8465.840#lastPost
« Reply #859 on: September 11, 2010, 10:41:45 PM »

I believe that TH and LS were having an affair. I don't know if the May 9 call ever happened.

I do believe that either LS or TH called off the affair, and she moved onto someone or more someones.

dont throw bananas or hard objects at me and dont lock me outside, k? but i never saw anywhere, except on blinks site, where she said it was said by a friend of th's that there was a relationship. i have never seen any mention from anywhere else, and i didnt read it that blink was thinking it true or not, just saying what the friend of th said. maybe she could clear this up for me, do we have a reason to beleive this friend of th's or is this another attempt by th &friends to put suspiscion on others to get it off themselves. i just have never seen any indication of anything amiss with the ls except for this one reference on blink...
**ducking hehe

The court documents state that she was "sexting" the Michael COOK the same way she was "sexting" the LS.  This would imply an attempt at a relationship in the very least.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: September 12, 2010, 09:44:58 AM »

I know this case is frustrating.  I will not tolerate posting of total BS and attempts to blame people in the case based upon wild speculation.

I am perfectly willing to ban everyone if that's what it takes.  Wild speculation is not going to bring Kyron home.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #888 on: September 12, 2010, 09:59:56 AM »

I know this case is frustrating.  I will not tolerate posting of total BS and attempts to blame people in the case based upon wild speculation.

I am perfectly willing to ban everyone if that's what it takes.  Wild speculation is not going to bring Kyron home.

*sends Klaas and truckload of booze and case of bananas*

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #889 on: September 12, 2010, 10:09:28 AM »

Thank-you, a lot of the time I don't even know what we are talking about and it seems not to have anything to do with Kyron.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: September 12, 2010, 10:11:50 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: September 12, 2010, 10:13:14 AM »

I don't understand this msollicito...she is very offensive toward BOC  and B has warned her a couple of times too.  She was posting things that didn't really make sense and just rude.  Almost like she didn't even hear the warnings.  Really don't know what the point to her posts were.  Sorry Klaas for having to wake on a Sunday and start with a banning but thank you, glad she's gone.  Morning all beautiful Monkeys, gotta go to work and can't wait to get home to see what you've uncovered today.  Maybe our little boy will be home by the time I am.  I just have that dread feeling today that people are dragging their feet on this case.  You know, before it became so popular for people to sue the pants off folks, in a case like this TH would've been arrested and then investigated.  Not saying it would be right but we might have had her talking or pointing to who might have done this.  It seems like LE is getting afraid of naming someone a suspect anymore.  Not saying the good 'ol days were the best but it's like more and more cases of we know exactly who is guilty yet it wouldn't be politically incorrect to bring em in.  Not the best example but look at the Survivior producer who supposedly killed his wife.  Yes, it originated in Mexico but used to the US would find some, something to hold him on till they could find a way to send him back.  Misty C. should have been taken out of her element and sat in a jail on something way back to give her a taste of what could be.  Anyway, I'm rambling and must go.  Be good ya'll. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: September 12, 2010, 10:16:27 AM »

I want you all to know that (even) I give this link no credibility whatsoever, but I thought I would post it so that it can be discussed..

This is from the TH supporters facebook page.. they believe that there will be no indictment/criminal case - gosh what if that is true?

All around good news for Terri! RO violation was dropped and the GJ suspended itself. Rumor has it that the GJ vote a "no true bill," which means the indictment is not returned and no criminal case ensues. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_difference_between_a_true_bill_and_a_no_true_bill

This one is a little older and has probably been discussed on here already and I missed it.. but just in case it hasnt..  I don't believe it personally..

http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=68431&sid=b0da27603b00eaf3baa67d401527859e

New rumor circulating. I CAN NOT confirm this story. But it is new information I havent seen out there anywhere before. We will have to wait and see what develops. AGAIN I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THIS VERSION OF EVENTS CAN NOT BE CONFRIMED AT THIS TIME.

Supposedly, there is a student who claims to have seen TH hiding by a stair well at the school on the critical date in question. An explaination was offered (by whom I am unsure) that she was waiting for Kyron to come down and see "the cool electric" project. Supposedly there is supporting statements from another student as well

What took you so long Klaas.........LMAO

I went looking for that big RED button around post #29......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: September 12, 2010, 10:21:33 AM »

Seeme - love your countdown clock.  I need to bookmark that site 
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #894 on: September 12, 2010, 10:21:34 AM »

Klaas I want to say I am sorry this is how you had to start your Sunday.  God Bless you and may your day go better than this. 

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: September 12, 2010, 10:40:53 AM »

I forgot to add THANK YOU Klaas to my last post.
Thank You!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: September 12, 2010, 10:47:36 AM »

Monkey Devil!

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: September 12, 2010, 10:57:56 AM »

Thank you Klaas... the posts were getting on my nerves as well.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #898 on: September 12, 2010, 11:12:43 AM »

I wanted to post this link here.  You might not like the Artist but the words are so absolutely wonderful.  What a great song this is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UON2Jv4N_6A

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #899 on: September 12, 2010, 11:14:01 AM »

The Trickle Down Effect

I so should have drank a pot of coffee before I read this.

I somehow dropped the r in Trickle and read it as Tickle Down Effect.

When I reread it I got a good chuckle.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.