May 29, 2024, 04:44:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 199707 times)
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: February 23, 2011, 09:07:35 PM »

Interesting Tidbit ....
((REMOVED))

I'm pretty sure they said hopeforhailey.org ... not com. I don't know if that makes a difference

http://www.hopeforhailey.org/
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 02:24:43 PM by klaasend » Logged
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: February 23, 2011, 09:09:42 PM »

invision - has it been verified yet that Billie Dunn bought a 55 inch tv?  Not that I'm a Billie Dunn supporter, but just trying to get information correct.

And  I'd like to add, I don't believe a stranger took Hailey.   

Reportedly people called Alco to confirm it and they were told the amount left on the 55" TV that was due.   It is also being reported that the layaway purchase was less than 10 days ago.

....and one of her relatives was on HDOD yesterday and said that Billie used
her income tax return to pay down on the TV.

Well, to start paying on the TV since it's less than 10 days old, the layaway policy.  The money still could have gone to paying for stuff like gas to cities to spread Hailey fliers - even if her own gas!  Or getting her car fixed so she can return the donated van.  It doesn't even have to go to someone else, but really - it's pretty flippant to buy a TV and then say you can't help the people who are looking for your kid for you.  Not that I think they'd want her help, before or now.  But I'm sure the Klaas people (who have done so much for her) would likely appreciate water as the temperatures in Texas are starting to get pretty warm, and it's easy to get dehydrated doing a day's walking.  Or that website that they're starting - that will cost money.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: February 23, 2011, 09:11:21 PM »

invision - has it been verified yet that Billie Dunn bought a 55 inch tv?  Not that I'm a Billie Dunn supporter, but just trying to get information correct.

And  I'd like to add, I don't believe a stranger took Hailey.   

Reportedly people called Alco to confirm it and they were told the amount left on the 55" TV that was due.   It is also being reported that the layaway purchase was less than 10 days ago.

....and one of her relatives was on HDOD yesterday and said that Billie used
her income tax return to pay down on the TV.

Well, to start paying on the TV since it's less than 10 days old, the layaway policy.  The money still could have gone to paying for stuff like gas to cities to spread Hailey fliers - even if her own gas!  Or getting her car fixed so she can return the donated van.  It doesn't even have to go to someone else, but really - it's pretty flippant to buy a TV and then say you can't help the people who are looking for your kid for you.  Not that I think they'd want her help, before or now.  But I'm sure the Klaas people (who have done so much for her) would likely appreciate water as the temperatures in Texas are starting to get pretty warm, and it's easy to get dehydrated doing a day's walking.  Or that website that they're starting - that will cost money.

I absolutely agree with you starwynn. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: February 23, 2011, 09:12:22 PM »

Hailey Dunn's Father Says He Thinks Shawn Adkins Is Innocent
Adkins is the only named suspect in Dunn's disappearance
POSTED: 4:36 pm CST February 23, 2011
UPDATED: 4:40 pm CST February 23, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- The father of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn says he thinks that Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in the case, didn't have anything to do with her disappearance.

Clint Dunn, Hailey's father, talked on camera with KTXS News today and will explain more about why he thinks Adkins is innocent. Hailey was last seen December 27th.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26971451/detail.html

Whoa ... can't wait for the update on this one!

UPDATE  
-snipped

Colorado City is also planning to beef up security at schools, parks and other areas. City Manager Pete Kampfer will talk about their plans.
-snipped

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: February 23, 2011, 09:19:05 PM »

This should help spread the word about Hailey even further, and there will be a web page set up known as hopeforhailey.com.

There won’t be any blogging where people can talk trash. This will be the only Internet site where you can get mine and Clint’s exact words, and we’ll keep it updated.”

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=345546&shr=addthis

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: February 23, 2011, 09:27:25 PM »

This should help spread the word about Hailey even further, and there will be a web page set up known as hopeforhailey.com.

There won’t be any blogging where people can talk trash. This will be the only Internet site where you can get mine and Clint’s exact words, and we’ll keep it updated.”

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=345546&shr=addthis

Who's "we" in:  we'll keep it updated?  do either of them have internet?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: February 23, 2011, 09:34:59 PM »

Missing Teen's Father Believes Only Named Suspect Is Innocent
By Jacqueline Hince, KTXS News
POSTED: 6:23 pm CST February 23, 2011
UPDATED: 8:23 pm CST February 23, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- The missing Colorado City teen's father speaks out Wednesday on the only named suspect in his daughter's case, Shawn Adkins.

Clint Dunn told KTXS he doesn't believe Adkins is involved in his daughters disappearance, "I want Shawn to get out and help. That's how he will prove his innocence and I think he is innocent.".

Clint told KTXS Wednesday he is no longer putting any stock in all the rumors, and he still has complete faith in finding his daughter alive.

Video
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26972918/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: February 23, 2011, 09:38:52 PM »

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- The father of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn says he thinks that Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in the case, didn't have anything to do with her disappearance.

Clint Dunn, Hailey's father, talked on camera with KTXS News today and will explain more about why he thinks Adkins is innocent. Hailey was last seen December 27th.

<snipped>

There is something way up with this!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: February 23, 2011, 09:44:21 PM »

<snipped>

Reverse psychology  ....  I think he's calling Shawn out to prove himself .. in itself I think it's a "challenge" .... 

and in reference, the website sounds much like the one Josh Powell is running ..  oh puhleazzzeeee

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: February 23, 2011, 09:44:51 PM »

<snipped>

Maybe Clint thinks it was Billie who killed Hailey.  Shawn just hid the body.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: February 23, 2011, 09:46:33 PM »

I am waiting however to hear why this is being done ...

-snipped

Colorado City is also planning to beef up security at schools, parks and other areas. City Manager Pete Kampfer will talk about their plans.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: February 23, 2011, 09:48:18 PM »

<snipped>

Reverse psychology  ....  I think he's calling Shawn out to prove himself .. in itself I think it's a "challenge" .... 

and in reference, the website sounds much like the one Josh Powell is running ..  oh puhleazzzeeee

I truly believe that there is something brewing & its about to boil over in the next very few weeks

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: February 23, 2011, 09:49:01 PM »

Does this woman not realize how  inappropriate the things she says and does and doesn't do are ? Guess she needs the big tv 'cause her and Shawn need to watch their shows on her new couch while neither of them work or take care of anything to do with Hailey. I can see the not working at a job on her part, but not on Shawn's.
Hailey was last seen Sunday night.
She was reported missing TUESDAY.
Billie didn't call the house on Monday ( well, until her next presser ), didn't call Clint or go over there to see if Hailey had been there, didn't text MB on the Monday didn't make any attempt to contact Hailey or see where she was or what was up did she ? They said they got home at 7:30 Monday night as per her printed handout time line. She has a land line at work, she used it on Tuesday to call DD. Turning into the Cummings case isn't it ?
I have a name for her, but I would get banned if I used it, so I am going to just yell it out loud here. It's just me and the Kats here. Yell bad word. There, now I feel a bit better. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: February 23, 2011, 09:51:14 PM »

-snipped

Why now?   Its been going on for 2 months & now they are acting like there might be a danger out there?    If there were it could be considered negligent that they didnt act sooner...WTF!   This along with Clint publicly saying now he thinks Shawn is innocent?   

A smell a poorly executed ruse

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: February 23, 2011, 09:53:31 PM »

Does this woman not realize how  inappropriate the things she says and does and doesn't do are ? Guess she needs the big tv 'cause her and Shawn need to watch their shows on her new couch while neither of them work or take care of anything to do with Hailey. I can see the not working at a job on her part, but not on Shawn's.
Hailey was last seen Sunday night.
She was reported missing TUESDAY.
Billie didn't call the house on Monday ( well, until her next presser ), didn't call Clint or go over there to see if Hailey had been there, didn't text MB on the Monday didn't make any attempt to contact Hailey or see where she was or what was up did she ? They said they got home at 7:30 Monday night as per her printed handout time line. She has a land line at work, she used it on Tuesday to call DD. Turning into the Cummings case isn't it ?
I have a name for her, but I would get banned if I used it, so I am going to just yell it out loud here. It's just me and the Kats here. Yell bad word. There, now I feel a bit better. 

There is one word that no one will ever hear me utter or refer to but if I were tempted she would be called it.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: February 23, 2011, 09:57:46 PM »

I hope a transcript emerges of tonight's BTH interview.

It appears that Clint's mom hopes with all her heart that her precious granddaughter is alive but ... she keeps going back to her orginal theory revealed on the January 13th NG show ... her original theory that Shawn sexually assaulted Hailey and strangled her when he return to the home on the morning of December 27th following his sudden departure from work.  She could be right.

My theory implies that Hailey was deceased prior to the rising of the sun on December 27th.  When Shawn returned to the home following Billie's departure to work ... it was a deceased Hailey that he retrieved.

Anyways ... SIL just dropped off 11 and 12 year old homeschooled grandsons.  Papa and Mama will be taking them to "Science World" in Vancouver tomorrow.  Following a board game of their choice ... if they will tolerage me ... I believe I will give both an extra big hug prior to them hitting the sack.  My heart is breaking for Grandma Connie following her interview.

Good Night All 

Janet
7:00 PM PT

++++

NANCY GRACE
Hailey`s Grandmother Suspects Mother`s Boyfriend
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: Ms. Jones -- Ms. Jones, your theory that the live-in boyfriend sexually attacked the little girl and that he killed her when she threatened to tell -- what do you base that on?

JONES: Because Hailey had told me (INAUDIBLE) him been living there in the past that he would walk around at nighttime, and the hall light would be on, and she could see his shadow at her door, at the foot of the door. She could see his legs at the foot of the door, just at her door, just standing there. And it scared her. And I don`t know, things just don`t add up that Monday. Why would he leave his job? He didn`t quit, he just left his job. ....

GRACE: What specifically would she say, Ms. Jones?

JONES: That she was afraid of him walking around at night. She said he -- she was just afraid of him. At this time, she was only, like, 11.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: February 23, 2011, 10:01:40 PM »

Self-Edit - Last Post

tolerage s/b tolerate

_____

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: February 23, 2011, 10:01:47 PM »

-snipped

I just give up.  It feels like the case took three steps forward and five steps back.  I hope that the LE have their heads out of their bottoms enough to get the case solved.

Why now?   Its been going on for 2 months & now they are acting like there might be a danger out there?    If there were it could be considered negligent that they didnt act sooner...WTF!   This along with Clint publicly saying now he thinks Shawn is innocent?   

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: February 23, 2011, 10:02:28 PM »

-snipped

I just give up.  It feels like the case took three steps forward and five steps back.  I hope that the LE have their heads out of their bottoms enough to get the case solved.

I'm a box invader!!!   This part was supposed to be mine.  /sigh
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: February 23, 2011, 10:04:22 PM »

It appears that Clint's mom hopes with all her heart that her precious granddaughter is alive but ... she keeps going back to her orginal theory revealed on the January 13th NG show ... her original theory that Shawn sexually assaulted Hailey and strangled her when he return to the home on the morning of December 27th following his sudden departure from work.  She could be right.
(<-- this is snipped a bit)

Well, at least someone's sticking to it, right?  Now that Clint is saying otherwise, and BD never did lose faith in her snookumlovertushpsychosnuggler.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.