June 03, 2024, 07:19:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #20 - 6/23/05 Evening  (Read 265979 times)
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: June 23, 2005, 08:16:36 PM »

Paul Van der Sloot Involved In Natalee Holloway Disappearance
After discussions with two independent sources on Aruba this evening, it would appear that a strong working theory by some close to the investigation is that Paulus Van der Sloot was directly involved with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, up to and including disposal of her body after the fact.

This could explain Joran Van der Sloot's unusual interaction with Satish and Deepak Kalpoe during interrogation, as first reported here.

That interaction involved Joran Van der Sloot changing his story immediately after being called a liar by one of the Kalpoe brothers for stating that he had picked him up at the beach.

I asked questions involving a Scared Monkey's report suggesting the Kalpoe brothers and Steve Croes may be released - neither source felt that was likely. In the opinion of one, "the boys are in this up to their ears," and another contact suggested while there will be a court hearing tomorrow, it was not expected that anyone would be released.

Additionally, in a refreshing change, individuals close to the currently ongoing independent search seemed to praise the co-operation of the Aruban Government, as well as the FBI, suggesting that no stone would be left unturned and all co-operation possible would be extended to gain maximum benefit from the independent search.

It was also suggested that police and FBI would be party to the search, as well as supporting it, and that from initial interaction with EquuSearch, they seemed like an incredibly competent group with an impressive capability.

The search could include up to eight divers, as well as resources capable of handling a ground search. Recent fly-overs over several days have been used to identify areas and locations where a body might have been concealed given the last known location of Natalee Holloway and the presumed time line available for that purpose

Just read this on Riehl World.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #161 on: June 23, 2005, 08:16:53 PM »

All three (Joran, Deepak,Satish) know that they did something criminally wrong. Otherwise the stories wouldn't change. I don't have any good enough friends for whom I would take a kidnapping / murder rap.

If they let the Kalpoe brothers go, I'm going to be very pissed.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #162 on: June 23, 2005, 08:17:08 PM »

Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Sorry...but I have to say...I can't stand O'Reilly!! Mad

I'm with you there, klaasend.

me three, he makes the odd good point but I remember when old Bill did real good hard hitting investigative journalism, then again I remember when 60 Minutes did the same, instead of shilling books for Viacom

back to the topic,

now another lawsuit possibility

what if it turns out that Natalee was not dead immediately, that the incompetence of the Aruban police meant a window of time to save her was lost and you could be prove it, now that's the kicker, could you sue the police for it, hmmm, maybe not, they might be immune from that kind of prosecution.......
K in TX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #163 on: June 23, 2005, 08:17:23 PM »

I know, Arubagirl, but it still humors me, for some reason!  He's going to need a lot of God in his life, to get over this ordeal. Wink

I like that in Aruba, the prisoners are given nothing but the Bible, actually.  I think our prisoners in the US get waaaay too many privileges, IMO.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: June 23, 2005, 08:18:32 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
PS: LilOrphan:

I don't have a banana to bite off!  Shocked  Laughing  Laughing

Hee. Duly noted.

On a more somber note - that Hasibokos report says that police are now treating the case as a murder investigation rather than the search and rescue they had been.  Could that help explain the absence of Beth Holloway Twitty in the media today,  if it's true?  I'm still hoping against hope that these boys got in over their heads and Natalee is still alive....
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #165 on: June 23, 2005, 08:18:36 PM »

Greta just mentioned that Mrs. Kalpoe said they seized Deepak's computer.
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: June 23, 2005, 08:18:40 PM »

Quote from: "luna"
Hey...when is this conference supposed to be??

AND....I was cruising other boards last night and I found a *very* interesting reference to an Aruban newspaper article (no link provided) that said one of the Fisherman's Huts in the Lover's Lane area had been broken into the night Natalee went missing.....

and an anchor, rope etc had been stolen.....

Any of our Aruban friends hear anything about that???  Someone speculated that SGC was haning out on the Tattoo that night since it doesn't sail on Sundays....and if things went wrong, he might have been pulled in to help.  The poster also said that the Tattoo had two smaller boats, a dinghy and something else....

Anyway....found it all curious....obviously completely a rumor, and most likely wrong.

I saw it on riehl world view   it was surpost to be in a newpaper   say that they thought the steve guy did the breaking and entering
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: June 23, 2005, 08:19:12 PM »

Hey could "Betty" be Steve Croes?
asdf
Scared Monkey

« Reply #168 on: June 23, 2005, 08:19:16 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
PS: LilOrphan:

I don't have a banana to bite off!  Shocked  Laughing  Laughing

Hee. Duly noted.

On a more somber note - that Hasibokos report says that police are now treating the case as a murder investigation rather than the search and rescue they had been.  Could that help explain the absence of Beth Holloway Twitty in the media today,  if it's true?  I'm still hoping against hope that these boys got in over their heads and Natalee is still alive....

Unless someone confessed.
RichinTx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: June 23, 2005, 08:19:21 PM »

Sorry...but I have to say...I can't stand O'Reilly!! Mad

He can be quite a tool at times.....pretty much all the time.
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #170 on: June 23, 2005, 08:19:58 PM »

you know that pond that Alan Colmes visited

I could not believe that that pond had not yet been searched and dredged - would sonar work in a pond like that.......
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #171 on: June 23, 2005, 08:20:09 PM »

Quote from: "K in TX"
I know, Arubagirl, but it still humors me, for some reason!  He's going to need a lot of God in his life, to get over this ordeal. Wink

I like that in Aruba, the prisoners are given nothing but the Bible, actually.  I think our prisoners in the US get waaaay too many privileges, IMO.

I recall that on his tickle profile it had a slot for him to list his religion and he replied with "None...sowwy!"

I'd almost say that he might become a Baptist before all this is over, but, I'm not so sure that he will, given his apparent confidence that no one will ever find Natalee.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #172 on: June 23, 2005, 08:20:15 PM »

Quote from: "vet4bush"
SM kicks @$$

Yes it does...and who might you be, precious? Smile  Welcome to the board!
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: June 23, 2005, 08:20:56 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"

Not if you believe that it was sent to a friend of Wonder Woman in the states!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: June 23, 2005, 08:21:07 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
All three (Joran, Deepak,Satish) know that they did something criminally wrong. Otherwise the stories wouldn't change. I don't have any good enough friends for whom I would take a kidnapping / murder rap.

If they let the Kalpoe brothers go, I'm going to be very pissed.

The brothers still obstructed Justice and several other things in dutch law, I don't think they will just walk. If she dead the gov't will want as many and as much as they can get for each.
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: June 23, 2005, 08:21:08 PM »

Nancy Grace vs Geraldo

Jeez. The devil and the deep blue sea. They're both a couple of goobers aka "nuts". IMHO. Whoever loves em can have em.  They both get on my last nerve. Greta's never been my fave but at least she acts like she's got some sense for goodness sakes.

And Shep... who I used to like for his sense of humor.. acts a little too gleeful about this whole thing that is shattering so many lives.

I'm running out of channels.... Laughing  Laughing
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #176 on: June 23, 2005, 08:21:31 PM »

Absolut, you call an Aruban boy by a female name, you put your life in danger. Unless 'Betty' is some kind of Sranan Tongo slang that I know nothing about.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: June 23, 2005, 08:21:52 PM »

I`m yealous of you guys that seem to have al the networks... Sad

I have only CNN international here in holland and they do a #$$# job
to cover this case. It`s CNN Honkong or the stockmarkets....pffff

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: June 23, 2005, 08:21:59 PM »

>> I remember when old Bill did real good hard hitting investigative journalism

Was it 'Inside Edition' or 'A Current Affair' that he hosted? More like 'National Enquirer' journalism IMO. Wink

absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: June 23, 2005, 08:22:52 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"

Not if you believe that it was sent to a friend of Wonder Woman in the states!

names had already been changed to protect the innocent by then? 3rd or 4th or more pass.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.