May 28, 2024, 12:10:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will Joran be arrested?
Yes - 41 (33.3%)
No - 58 (47.2%)
No but will go to trial - 24 (19.5%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #728 2/10 - 2/11/08  (Read 266912 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: February 10, 2008, 09:27:18 PM »

He has been covering for the father - Kermit said it from the beginning.

J: "not my parents"

Freudian slip. Patrick never asked him if it was his parents.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: February 10, 2008, 09:28:51 PM »

PI,

July 06, 2005 at 12:50 AM

I just thought we needed to clarify that and also that Paul and Beth currently have different feelings towards Aruba.

I stand by Beth and Natalee
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: February 10, 2008, 09:32:31 PM »

I love the new confident moxie of Beth...yep she will name names!    She is ready to take them all on and to hell with being politicallly correct...I love it!!

I laughed at Geraldo saying at least twice to Peter that 'professional to professional'...I think he is trying to put himself into the international scene of sloving cases.  I think he said to Beth 2 yrs. and 9 months ago....that he willl be with her everyday to the solving of this case.  Well, Hi Geraldo...you back now?  Did you see Beth lower her eyes when he said that!   
Bwahaha!!!!!! He has a long way to go after jumping all over the Natalee killed herself with cocaine bs!!!!! With his credibal high ranking Aruban source. Geraldo is a fool and nowhere near the league that Peter is in..He's looking for a big break to revive his career and he see's that in Natalee's case.

Beth can finally relax knowing Natalee is with her Father and not being held as a sex slave in some awful whore house and she now can enjoy the fact that now no one can accuse her of being on a witch hunt or any of the other vile accusations the citizens of Aruba were circulating!!!!!!!!!!!!  Picking on Joran, Joran answered that himself for her.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: February 10, 2008, 09:33:13 PM »

Beth  has the power and the knowledge of "how it happened" or at the least Joran's admission that he was there when the "something bad happen" happened,  that she needed. 

I think this is the time to bring it all out now, and Beth and Furman seem to be on the same target. 

Go Beth!!  We stand with you and "the girl".

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #524 on: February 10, 2008, 09:33:20 PM »

The early voting is heavy and it's a near tie.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: February 10, 2008, 09:33:23 PM »

but then friday very highest top official of the OM Harm Brouwer (like the 2nd man down from justice minister, NOT part of government because of tripartite system) said "Peter R. is doing a good job - private investigation can be good - but we have to debate it", same day Aruban OM comes with statement "doesn't like the witchhunt don't interfere with OM", same day Balkenende opens his mouth "the evidence may be controversial, i can't talk about it while it is in court". << what court??

Caesu, I think Balkenede is the one who is confused. The evidence is not controversial. It is a confession, very plain to see. What is controversial is why they haven't arrested and charged Joran yet.

yes he is very confused.
he is very scared to go tomorrow to the antilles/aruba
i don't think he knows who that trip to aruba is going to unfold.
he has to go, if he cancels he has to make up a reason.

tuesday: there is question hour, every week. parlaiment can ask the PM questions. but he is not there so vice-PM Wouter Bos (left party) answers the questions. Balkenende is from a party on the right.
also Peter R. is back, he wil be on newsshows talking about hit USA tour.

meanwhile Balkenende is on the Antilles.
also St. Maarten has crime issues, not sure what exactly

i can't find his full itenary - but friday 15th he is on Aruba

i don't know but if Peter and Wouter Bos were evil they could stage a coup d'etat. 

Balkenende PM

Wouter Bos vice-PM (finance minister)

Hirsch Ballin (justice minister)

Hirsch Ballin is saturday 16th on Curaçao.

the main issue on was planned to be to changing of Curacao and St. Maarten to autonomous.
and the other SSS-islands and Bonaire to municipalities just like cities and towns in The Netherlands.
those changes do not involve the judiciary. it stays with the higher court in Willemstad, Curacao.

tuesday he Balkenende is on St. Maarten talking about crime, because there was an alarming report in 2007.
who would have thought.

but now of course the main issue is the Van der Sloot-trainwreck.

interesting stuff.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: February 10, 2008, 09:37:15 PM »

Geraldo on, talking about primaries right now, has interview with Peter coming up.

i am still catching up but i hope i can watch that on youtube.

Furman was awesome! Says that people are being too reserved in not wanting to call out Papa Van Der Satan. Says that Joran called someone who was not his peer, and could only be a family member.

well, i don't know Furman, but i am inclined to think i like him!

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: February 10, 2008, 09:38:12 PM »

PI,

July 06, 2005 at 12:50 AM

I just thought we needed to clarify that and also that Paul and Beth currently have different feelings towards Aruba.

I stand by Beth and Natalee

And I really really appreciate that cause I think you are a pretty special person. And to tell you the truth, Paul stands with her too, he is just kind of between a rock and a hard place. With just a little encouragement he can be a kick ass redneck kind of brother:) Love can make a grown man act a fool::::::::Smile))))))))))) Just kidding, sort of!!!!!!!!! He is a good friend of mine so I can rib him if I want
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: February 10, 2008, 09:38:16 PM »

Klaas, can we start a poll?

Is Joran getting arrested?

Yes

or

No

Or...commit Suicide...

I doubt he would commit suicide. I think they are just playing the sympathy card.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #529 on: February 10, 2008, 09:38:25 PM »

The 48 Hours Hard Evidence Natalee Holloway "New Clues" is on Direct Tv Channel 285 (ID) at 9pm in my viewing area. 

If this has already been posted, please delete this post Klaas.  TIA

Thanks texasmom!  I'm not going to be able to watch.  Let me/us know if it's new or a repeat.  I suspect it's a repeat from 2006.

I just heard a promo for it, couldn't see it from here but could hear it, claims to be "All New".  I'm recording it also so if I need to recap for anyone, I'll be glad too. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: February 10, 2008, 09:38:38 PM »

Peter DeVries and Mark Furman both predict Joran will go to trial.

Ahhhhhhhh...would that be a closed door hearing with a single judge?

If it's Rick Smid again we'll KNOW they're corrupt.

If it's any Dutch judge we know they are corrupt.  If it's an Aruban judge he will learn fast on how things go and Rudy Croes will make sure of it.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #531 on: February 10, 2008, 09:38:47 PM »

Geraldo on, talking about primaries right now, has interview with Peter coming up.

Furman was awesome! Says that people are being too reserved in not wanting to call out Papa Van Der Satan. Says that Joran called someone who was not his peer, and could only be a family member.

Do I know you?

No.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #532 on: February 10, 2008, 09:40:31 PM »

Joran to Daury: I cant go to the police, so Daury says: Ill help you but you must go to school tomorrow, you must do normal things

Sorry Kermit, but if I may...

joran to daddy:  I can't go to the police, so daddy says:  I'll help you but you must go to school tomorrow, you must do normal things.

Yep.

I also note that he said *parentS*...not Father...!  takes two to make a PARENT*S*!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: February 10, 2008, 09:41:03 PM »

Peter DeVries and Mark Furman both predict Joran will go to trial.

Ahhhhhhhh...would that be a closed door hearing with a single judge?

If it's Rick Smid again we'll KNOW they're corrupt.

A R U B A  C O V E R U P  M E M O

TO:
  rick smid

Gunslinger

SUBJECT:
Your Ass!

smid, it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out you involvment is the cover up.  I mean, come on!  If the priests can be caught, so can you!

Have a nice day.  If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at this url.

http://www.mygiveadamnisbrokenforyou.com

Existence is futile.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: February 10, 2008, 09:42:47 PM »

Do I know you?

No.

My apologies then.  Welcome, I appreciate your thoughts.

Existence is futile.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #535 on: February 10, 2008, 09:43:24 PM »

Freudian slip. Patrick never asked him if it was his parents.

Exactly, he was so prepared to answer "no, not my parents" if he was directly asked that by Patrick, that in the end he blurted it out anyways. Fcking scum bag.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: February 10, 2008, 09:46:01 PM »

Joran to Daury: I cant go to the police, so Daury says: Ill help you but you must go to school tomorrow, you must do normal things

Sorry Kermit, but if I may...

joran to daddy:  I can't go to the police, so daddy says:  I'll help you but you must go to school tomorrow, you must do normal things.

Yep.

I also note that he said *parentS*...not Father...!  takes two to make a PARENT*S*!

Hell anita is probably a f***ing pervert too!  How else would she embarrass  Beth and G/greta!!???

Sorry ya'll, sometimes I just have to call it like I see it!

Existence is futile.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #537 on: February 10, 2008, 09:46:44 PM »

Bladerunner,

Paulus Octavius Tiberius Caligula Van Der Sloot was charged with premeditated murder.

He had two contacts.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: February 10, 2008, 09:47:14 PM »

Geraldo did a really good job tonight and it was fabulous seeing Beth look so good and so relieved and rested. She did a marvelous job, as did de Vries [ I heart de Vries - what a true hottie ], and everyone else featured on the show tonight was awesome.  It was theraputic to see & hear everyone logically come to the sensible conclusion of Paulus' collusion !!!!!!!!! Yahoo!  Yahoo!  It's out there!  Deal with it Anita and all of your apologists, whoever you are.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: February 10, 2008, 09:47:51 PM »

Isn't this the first time anyone has brought Paulus name up publicly (on tv)as helping Joran in the aftermath of what "bad happened"?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.