May 28, 2024, 05:27:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 353128 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: November 20, 2008, 09:24:06 AM »

SS, you asked about one of the men in one of the photos posted by Kermit....the one with the mustache.  It's been posted before in the past few days, perhaps by Mum...I don't think anyone responded...so here it is:

COMMENCIA,Edwin - police official and sometime spokesman for ALE

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2880.msg389098#new

Possible evidence gone. Edwin ‘Papito’ Comemencia discarded a piece of plastic that a dog made a hit on in the dunes, and he said ‘it is nothing’. How does he know? Possible evidence gone
Posted by Rob FP SM

Also he was at VDS home when they search why was he trusted on the Persistence

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: November 20, 2008, 09:40:37 AM »

November 20th, 2008 9:15 AM Eastern
SOMEONE IS LYING TO YOU - take your pick !

by Greta Van Susteren
Someone is a big fat liar — either I am the big fat liar or the Prosecutor in the Aruban Prosecutor’s office.  You take your pick!  Am I lying to you? or is the prosecutor in this release? See below…a press release from the Aruban prosecutor’s office….I think this press release below is  pre emptive (before we show you what we have Monday ) and an effort to cover one’s *********.

This Aruban press release confuses (deliberately?) 3 matters.  One is a Dutch journalist and his show, another is a recent AP report about a witness and then the third is OUR investigation which I have offered to show the prosecutor but there is no interest.

It is a BIG FAT LIE to write in this press release below: “….The investigation led by this Office has been ongoing and, as has been done all the time, this Office and the Police investigate every new lead in this case…” They have NOT investigated every new lead — in fact they REFUSE to investigate.  What are they afraid of? solving this?  is this about tourism on Aruba? or what?

If you watch ON THE RECORD at 10pm, you know that in the last two nights, as well as here on GretaWire, I have told you that we have NEW information.  It is not simply a witness.  I don’t know if our new information is the answer to this mystery or a wild goose chase — and I have repeatedly said that.  I do know that NO DECENT PROSECUTOR who has ANY INTEREST in solving the case would ignore what we have and I have OFFERED to show the Aruba prosecutor first.  He has subpoena power to check out leads.  This is a missing woman and this is not a matter to simply ignore.  Every effort should be made to solve this…and in this instance, we are serving up information to the prosecutor that he has zero interest in looking at.

I talked to the prosecutor TWO WEEKS ago (not July if the press release below is referring to me.) I offered to meet him 1/2 way…he said he does not have time during the week…I offered him MY weekend, ..he said he does not work weekends…and  he has a vacation coming up.  In my phone call to him two weeks ago I  offered to show him what we have NO STRINGS attached…I said I was NOT asking for anything in exchange…not even an interview from him. Go figure!

But here is your question: who is lying? take your pick…the prosecution in Aruba who says it is following up every lead? and this is an ongoing investigation? or am I lying when I say we offered new information to the prosecutor to follow up on and he simply refuses.  And yes, we will show you what we have on Monday and you can decide: should this be investigated?

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/11/20/someone-is-lying-take-your-pick-you-who-want-to-believe/

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: November 20, 2008, 09:45:19 AM »

Text from RU:

Press release

Postbus 1163, Oranjestad, Aruba
Havenstraat 2
Oranjestad
Aruba
T ++ (297) 521 4100
F ++ (297) 521 4190

To
All media

From
The Public Prosecutor’s Office

Date
November 20, 2008

Pages

Clarification of reporting on the Natalee Holloway case investigation

A rehashing of previously reported news has created the incorrect impression that new witnesses have come forward whose statements could help solving the ongoing investigation of the Natalee Holloway disappearance in 2005.

This Office has taken a statement from a witness as far back as March this year and his statement has made the media a few months ago. A second witness came up two weeks ago in the Peter R. de Vries show in the Netherlands, which show earlier broadcasted hidden camera statements of Joran van der Sloot. This witness also has given her statement to the Dutch Police who send it to this Office. Although the statement is of interest, it does not give the Police further leads to investigate nor does it help solving the case.

Now some media outlets have reported that these two statements are “new”. On top of that they included inaccurate quotes from this Office together with their own conclusions in their stories.

The investigation led by this Office has been ongoing and, as has been done all the time, this Office and the Police investigate every new lead in this case. Currently the final few leads are under investigation. A decision in the Joran van der Sloot case is expected within a few months.

The Public Prosecutor’s Office makes every effort to inform the Holloway family of real progress or major developments in this case, either directly in answering telephone calls or e-mails or, as agreed upon earlier, active through their legal representative. The past few weeks there has been frequent contact between that representative and this Office.

This office was contacted as early as July 2008 by a tabloid show concerning a new video tape of Joran van der Sloot discussing the Natalee Holloway case in Thailand. A producer from the tabloid show purporting to have the tape, has made this Office aware of the contents. This Office does not feel that the contents of the tape has any value as evidence at this point. Our investigation results do not show any corroboration of this new story whatsoever. The producer of the tabloid show told this Office in July 2008 they would travel to Aruba to show the tape. The request of this Office to send the tape in the interest of the investigation was never answered nor did the host of the show arrive on Aruba. The offer to show the tape on Aruba was repeated 10 days ago through a representative. In a personal conversation between the host of the tabloid show and the prosecutor that offer was withdrawn because of the host’s other business commitments in the US. What was left was a “take it or leave it” suggestion to meet in Miami in the weekend.

The host is not willing to provide the tape to the Police.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: November 20, 2008, 09:47:50 AM »

Pdf file

Edit:  oops wrong one
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 10:04:02 AM by klaasend » Logged

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: November 20, 2008, 09:52:29 AM »

was just going to post the latest release but ya beat me! Monkeys are always on the ball!!
How is everyone?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: November 20, 2008, 09:52:32 AM »

it is not simply a witness.....??? so does greta also have a new witness? MY curiousity is piqued to say the least.

The state of the condition insults my intuition
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: November 20, 2008, 09:56:32 AM »

Can a mod delete that pdf file, please? Wrong one. 

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: November 20, 2008, 09:57:25 AM »

was just going to post the latest release but ya beat me! Monkeys are always on the ball!!
How is everyone?

Hi Lisa! Ready for Saturday?

Thanks vms!  Does Victor have a Facebook? TIA
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: November 20, 2008, 10:03:26 AM »

it is not simply a witness.....??? so does greta also have a new witness? MY curiousity is piqued to say the least.

Hi mojo...not sure how much you have read lately, but Greta said she went to Thailand and also to Seattle after info.  Interview, I believe in Seattle.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: November 20, 2008, 10:04:03 AM »

How is everyone?

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?k=100000080&id=517894041&sid=bd9dedb498ca9c6070ca848e88fc47d9

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #550 on: November 20, 2008, 10:06:37 AM »

Hi mojo...not sure how much you have read lately, but Greta said she went to Thailand and also to Seattle after info.  Interview, I believe in Seattle.

Hello monkeys.  I am wondering why wait till Monday.  I wanna hear now.  Is she waiting on someone?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: November 20, 2008, 10:07:34 AM »

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/11/20/someone-is-lying-take-your-pick-you-who-want-to-believe/

November 20th, 2008 9:15 AM Eastern
SOMEONE IS LYING TO YOU - take your pick !
by Greta Van Susteren
Someone is a big fat liar — either I am the big fat liar or the Prosecutor in the Aruban Prosecutor’s office.  You take your pick!  Am I lying to you? or is the prosecutor in this release? See below…a press release from the Aruban prosecutor’s office….I think this press release below is  pre emptive (before we show you what we have Monday ) and an effort to cover one’s *********.

This Aruban press release confuses (deliberately?) 3 matters.  One is a Dutch journalist and his show, another is a recent AP report about a witness and then the third is OUR investigation which I have offered to show the prosecutor but there is no interest.

It is a BIG FAT LIE to write in this press release below: “….The investigation led by this Office has been ongoing and, as has been done all the time, this Office and the Police investigate every new lead in this case…” They have NOT investigated every new lead — in fact they REFUSE to investigate.  What are they afraid of? solving this?  is this about tourism on Aruba? or what?

If you watch ON THE RECORD at 10pm, you know that in the last two nights, as well as here on GretaWire, I have told you that we have NEW information.  It is not simply a witness.  I don’t know if our new information is the answer to this mystery or a wild goose chase — and I have repeatedly said that.  I do know that NO DECENT PROSECUTOR who has ANY INTEREST in solving the case would ignore what we have and I have OFFERED to show the Aruba prosecutor first.  He has subpoena power to check out leads.  This is a missing woman and this is not a matter to simply ignore.  Every effort should be made to solve this…and in this instance, we are serving up information to the prosecutor that he has zero interest in looking at.

I talked to the prosecutor TWO WEEKS ago (not July if the press release below is referring to me.) I offered to meet him 1/2 way…he said he does not have time during the week…I offered him MY weekend, ..he said he does not work weekends…and  he has a vacation coming up.  In my phone call to him two weeks ago I  offered to show him what we have NO STRINGS attached…I said I was NOT asking for anything in exchange…not even an interview from him. Go figure!

But here is your question: who is lying? take your pick…the prosecution in Aruba who says it is following up every lead? and this is an ongoing investigation? or am I lying when I say we offered new information to the prosecutor to follow up on and he simply refuses.  And yes, we will show you what we have on Monday and you can decide: should this be investigated?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: November 20, 2008, 10:12:59 AM »

How is everyone?

?? What did I miss? What is saturday?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: November 20, 2008, 10:14:57 AM »

How is everyone?

Silly Me!!! You are talking about the Buckeye Game!!!
DUUUUHHHH!!!
I took the day off and I am so ready!!!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: November 20, 2008, 10:17:19 AM »

How is everyone?

OSU and M.....

Thanks vms...Should have asked you first...I couldn't find it!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: November 20, 2008, 10:50:08 AM »

Mariloo, follow me here. You stated that you thought Paul exceptionally unsettled by the time Beth & group arrived late Monday night.

We all know what Paul was like after that time. That's why I questioned your perception about so early. If you were talking through your hat, say so.

Maybe so, I was watching the interview at the gate on tv.  Do you remember how unsettled he was?  There was something more to this.  I still have a visual in my head.  Why would he be stooping down trying to hide behind bushes, IF HE WAS INNOCENT AND THIS IS HIS FIRST KNOWLEDGE OF THE MISSING NATALEE???  The slimeball knew something right then, had been a party to something or SOMETHING.  It was obvious to me.  Do I have a crystal ball?  No.  Do I have gut feelings?  Yes.  He would not try to hide in the bushes just because of something somebody had accused his pretty little boy of doing the night before.  HE KNEW BECAUSE HE WAS A PART OF.  That is what I believe talking thru my hat or otherwise.  I want to go over there and strangle him as I know Beth did.  This is JUST MY MONKEY OPINION.  NOT A GUARANTEED SCENERIO.

Mariloo,

I agree. If this was to be the first time he had ever heard of a missing teenager, who had spent time with his daughter, the encounter would have went differently (at least as normal thought goes).

Instead, we learn through his PVS that he can not remember if any calls were made to or from the residence. He emerged from his home, after sirens and lights were used by the policemen, with a cell phone in his hand. Does he sleep with his cell phone?

Later on, we learn that he has been out that night. A witness at the pond, a denial of his compensation due to two interactions with NH, A McDonald's sighting, and ATM withdrawls.

Kind of fits that he wasn't soundly sleeping, as suggested, with no knowledge as to why policemen were at his door at such an unusual time of the next night.

Jonathan45
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: November 20, 2008, 10:56:45 AM »

@Klaasend

Since last week I can't connect to 'Blogs for Natalee' anymore.
All efforts to show me the BFNsite so I can login, have failed.
On my screen appears the following message: This account has been suspended.
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

The website connected to this message is: http://nymph.bluetrident.net/suspended.page/

Can you help me to understand what's going on and how to solve this problem ?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #557 on: November 20, 2008, 11:00:43 AM »

@Klaasend

Since last week I can't connect to 'Blogs for Natalee' anymore.
All efforts to show me the BFNsite so I can login, have failed.
On my screen appears the following message: This account has been suspended.
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

The website connected to this message is: http://nymph.bluetrident.net/suspended.page/

Can you help me to understand what's going on and how to solve this problem ?

I'm not Klaas, but know that others have posted the same.  Not sure anyone knows why, but they are using a backup:

http://bfnbackup.16.forumer.com/index.php

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #558 on: November 20, 2008, 11:06:24 AM »

Jonathan45, I want to add that I was registered at BFN just to read for a long time...using another screen name.   I was not able to log on to the backup site.  Thinking I may have to reregister, or I am just not remembering my password.  Not sure.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #559 on: November 20, 2008, 11:14:43 AM »

Mariloo, follow me here. You stated that you thought Paul exceptionally unsettled by the time Beth & group arrived late Monday night.

We all know what Paul was like after that time. That's why I questioned your perception about so early. If you were talking through your hat, say so.

Maybe so, I was watching the interview at the gate on tv.  Do you remember how unsettled he was?  There was something more to this.  I still have a visual in my head.  Why would he be stooping down trying to hide behind bushes, IF HE WAS INNOCENT AND THIS IS HIS FIRST KNOWLEDGE OF THE MISSING NATALEE???  The slimeball knew something right then, had been a party to something or SOMETHING.  It was obvious to me.  Do I have a crystal ball?  No.  Do I have gut feelings?  Yes.  He would not try to hide in the bushes just because of something somebody had accused his pretty little boy of doing the night before.  HE KNEW BECAUSE HE WAS A PART OF.  That is what I believe talking thru my hat or otherwise.  I want to go over there and strangle him as I know Beth did.  This is JUST MY MONKEY OPINION.  NOT A GUARANTEED SCENERIO.

Mariloo,

I agree. If this was to be the first time he had ever heard of a missing teenager, who had spent time with his daughter, the encounter would have went differently (at least as normal thought goes).

Instead, we learn through his PVS that he can not remember if any calls were made to or from the residence. He emerged from his home, after sirens and lights were used by the policemen, with a cell phone in his hand. Does he sleep with his cell phone?

Later on, we learn that he has been out that night. A witness at the pond, a denial of his compensation due to two interactions with NH, A McDonald's sighting, and ATM withdrawls.

Kind of fits that he wasn't soundly sleeping, as suggested, with no knowledge as to why policemen were at his door at such an unusual time of the next night.

Yes it does.  I knew he was guilty when he was hiding.  That moment, my heart sank.  I felt he had been a party to something evil and did not want to talk to anyone.  He wanted to disappear.  I felt then that Natalee was gone.  I did not know he had been out at that time, found out later and then I was really suspicious and believe till this day he masterminded the disappearance.  He was arrested so he could have access to all records, and the school everyone involved.  I really don't think too many were involved that night.  I believe a lot more know what happened now and cannot or will not talk.  The truth will eventually come out.  Somehow, somewhere, I know the truth will prevail and hopefully we get to see the perps get some well deserved prison time.  Wish it  could be worse than prison, but prison will do for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.