May 29, 2024, 11:30:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278345 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: January 05, 2009, 10:31:14 PM »

OK.  So, I'm watching NG again.   Drew does say "meter reader" and the "woman" and a connection back to the jail.   So, I guess LP is saying that Joy knew the meter reader!    OMG.     

But, is it true???
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #581 on: January 05, 2009, 10:31:55 PM »

On Joy's Chatango Main page, she has this:  About Joyangels: looking for the truth about caylee marie anthony ,, and im her voice,,, I want the facts that happen to this little angel...WE need to all come together and find out 100% of what really happen
praying for our family friend little caylee anthony we will always love u and grama and pupa ....Love Joy

I can top that, one night the discussion was that Cindy and George are the godparents of Joy's kids, guess she asked them a few months back.

Did she even know these people before this happened??
I have no idea, but would sure like to know.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: January 05, 2009, 10:32:45 PM »

Can a smart monkey help me? Does anyone know where the Goldenrod Rd cell tower is close to? That is where KC's phoned pinged on June 16th at 7:45 am. TIA   

Goldenrod & Colonial I think is where Amscot is, Tony's is north of it

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #583 on: January 05, 2009, 10:33:03 PM »

I got some inside information from an industry insider, we'll call him Deep Throat! 

I am in contact with some old friends/connections in the entertainment industry who have followed this case because of my involvement in it. I am hearing that Lifetime pulled their offer back from the Anthonys. Now, the lawyer for the Anthonys is trying to sell their rights to the networks and is assuring them there will be no indictment to get the deal done. The networks will not lay out money if they think the rights will get negated by an indictment. So, the quest for immunity is about getting this network deal done. I am hearing its either NBC or ABC. They already have an exclusive deal with ABC ($250,000) so that seems more likely its them.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: January 05, 2009, 10:33:16 PM »

DON"T DO IT!!!!!

I just hope Caylee has a peaceful service.

Nothing going on in Joy's chatroom, no one there, so she's probably here, LURKIN!!!   
There hasn't been much excitement over there for a couple days now, unless talking about one of the women getting a boob job is exciting, it was actually quite weird.

Not exciting, but someone else over there got a FACELIFT AND A BRACELET for Christmas......    

Oh.. that's the new thing now. On the radio before Christmas, they were advertising plastic surgery to give as gifts to a man's wife or GF.     Yeah.. nothing says love like "Honey, your boobs suck.. get new ones!"

Uh yeah....   that wouldn't work in my house!!!!       
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: January 05, 2009, 10:33:53 PM »

I have to excuse NG for being very careful what anyone says about C&G.  She is being sued right now by Melinda Duckett's family.  Supposedly NG pre-taped Melinda's interview with Nancy asking some "detailed" questions and Melinda killed herself before it aired.  The family is saying that she killed herself because of Nancy's questions or something like that.

Sounds like she's being real careful. She's probably not afraid of KC suing her, but G&C probably would in a heart beat if they had one little word she said that was "accusing" them without proof. I don't know, but I bet they would if they had anything to sue her over.

BTW Bluesy, I'm a little concerned for your smoking kitty. He should seriously think about quitting. I think you should get him some help, sooner, not later. 

You bet they are...bet they tape it every night looking for something.  She can get away with what she says about Casey because of the official charges.  You notice that she gives at least one disclaimer per show about G&C.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: January 05, 2009, 10:34:25 PM »

Seems Jojonut knows shes being talked about...her chat died in progress & they were floating around another link - yup next one to lawyer up...actually her and Cindy need a straight jacket and a muzzle & a good dose of haledol twice daily

Whats taking this second autopsy so long?   This is despicable what they are doing to defend that worthless piece of trash spawn of Cindy & George's, I'm kinda having visions of the "first family jail cell" thats what they all deserve along with their koolaid drinking misfits

Noooo, she wont need a lawyer, she knows ALL the laws... Just ask her   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: January 05, 2009, 10:35:08 PM »

I got some inside information from an industry insider, we'll call him Deep Throat! 

I am in contact with some old friends/connections in the entertainment industry who have followed this case because of my involvement in it. I am hearing that Lifetime pulled their offer back from the Anthonys. Now, the lawyer for the Anthonys is trying to sell their rights to the networks and is assuring them there will be no indictment to get the deal done. The networks will not lay out money if they think the rights will get negated by an indictment. So, the quest for immunity is about getting this network deal done. I am hearing its either NBC or ABC. They already have an exclusive deal with ABC ($250,000) so that seems more likely its them.

OMG.   NO IMMUNITY.    I hope they all go to jail, SOON!    That makes me sick.     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #588 on: January 05, 2009, 10:35:11 PM »

OK.  So, I'm watching NG again.   Drew does say "meter reader" and the "woman" and a connection back to the jail.   So, I guess LP is saying that Joy knew the meter reader!    OMG.     

But, is it true???

I don't know, but I have to say I've been uncomfortable with the meter man, and his three previous calls, my gut keeps saying something isn't right. And now this.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: January 05, 2009, 10:36:21 PM »

Oh.. that's the new thing now. On the radio before Christmas, they were advertising plastic surgery to give as gifts to a man's wife or GF.     Yeah.. nothing says love like "Honey, your boobs suck.. get new ones!"

Nope.. cuz then we'd be like "Honey, your ---- sucks.  Get a new one!!" 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: January 05, 2009, 10:37:31 PM »

But, is it true???

I don't know, but I have to say I've been uncomfortable with the meter man, and his three previous calls, my gut keeps saying something isn't right. And now this.

Seriously, I mean.. if you can tie this guy to Joy... AND she's tied to a PI (who may or may not be Hoover, but may work with or know the guy)... and all these PI's have worked with either the defense or the Anthonys.. I mean, it just doesn't look good, does it? 

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: January 05, 2009, 10:37:50 PM »

OMG, Burn them at the stake   

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #592 on: January 05, 2009, 10:38:42 PM »

*totally random thought from someone who doenst read every post all that well..*

has KLAAS been here tonite? does she have a different avatar that i mighta missed in my quest to keep up ?

jes wonderin...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: January 05, 2009, 10:41:04 PM »

I still just have to know.. just dying to know.. WHY was this Hoover guy there AND Casey was there? Surely Casey didn't know Hoover was there filming him.  So was Hoover following him? Why would Hoover (who worked security for the Anthonys at some point) trail their (and Baez's) PI?  It's just so odd to me they'd be at the scene the same time, a month before Caylee's body was found.

And something else I'm slightly confused about.  Casey told Hoover "let's go get Caylee" (who he had said was "deceased"). So why weren't the cops on it right then? Why did it take the meter reader guy to find it?

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #594 on: January 05, 2009, 10:41:43 PM »

*totally random thought from someone who doesnt read every post all that well..*

has KLAAS been here tonite? does she have a different avatar that i mighta missed in my quest to keep up ?

jes wonderin...

edited to hopefully spell DOESNT right...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: January 05, 2009, 10:42:00 PM »

*totally random thought from someone who doenst read every post all that well..*

jes wonderin...

A very pretty one! A monkey in a heart. (She's in disguise.. easier to catch the naughyy monkeys that way, I think) 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: January 05, 2009, 10:42:06 PM »

Nope.. cuz then we'd be like "Honey, your ---- sucks.  Get a new one!!" 

That's what I was thinking - but I didn't know how to say that here!!!     
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: January 05, 2009, 10:43:05 PM »

OMG, Burn them at the stake   

Honestly, I never thought I could feel hate towards someone so bad....these people are dispicable.  I hope, Boo, one of the two things to happen soon is that one or both of those yay-who's go to the slammer. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: January 05, 2009, 10:43:21 PM »

OMG.   NO IMMUNITY.    I hope they all go to jail, SOON!    That makes me sick.     

O for the love of God the networks do not need anything from the Anthonys personally this case (tks Florida Sunshine Law & livestream) snit we have footage from hammers pounding to mouths lying   LETS GO TO THE VIDEOTAPE   We all could make a movie!

Brad "Conman" Conway is in for a big surprise if he thinks he can pursuade the FBI if they have enough to charge his lowlife clients - jobless, whacked & ignorant   ALL OF THEM   I want to see the braclets on them all!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: January 05, 2009, 10:43:28 PM »

But, is it true???

I'm with you norose, something is definitely not right. What are we going to find out? Are we ever really going to find out?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.