May 28, 2024, 02:47:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278217 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: January 06, 2009, 09:28:15 AM »

Is it at all possible that Lee or Casey had more than one book by this author? Many of the books are similar- same characters, that is.  Probably same illustrator for most of them.  Maybe Caylee had two of them that were her favorite? Maybe the one at the crime scene was one of those books.. that doesn't seem to match up 100% to the one she was reading in the video? 

(I have several books from when I was a kid, that I saved purposely for when I had kids of my own. Now I can't see Casey necessarily doing this, but perhaps Cindy would have held onto these things... there are lots of things parents hold onto for their children, even if the kids don't want them anymore.  Someday the children will grow up and appreciate still having the items around, and the ability to then pass them along to their own kids).

I agree.  I still have lots of my children's books.
Caylee probably had a lot of books.  That book may have been in the trunk of the car - got decomp on it - and was thrown out with Caylee.    KC must have kept some toys and books in her car for Caylee.    Just watching the way she was reading the book at the nursing home and the way she was turning the pages tells me she was used to reading books by herself (probably making up her own story as she looked at the pictures).   
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: January 06, 2009, 09:29:48 AM »

Caylee probably had a lot of books.  That book may have been in the trunk of the car - got decomp on it - and was thrown out with Caylee.    KC must have kept some toys and books in her car for Caylee.    Just watching the way she was reading the book at the nursing home and the way she was turning the pages tells me she was used to reading books by herself (probably making up her own story as she looked at the pictures).   

Just the cutest darn thing ever!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: January 06, 2009, 09:31:20 AM »

Ok, just reposting Both of these, since I spent alot of time writing them. Maybe they were missed, or no one had anything to say, but I'll just post both one more time for any just waking up Monkeys. I'll post them in order.  1st one is my original post,  the 2nd post was in reponse to SS. Just wanted some feed back. If not, that's ok, I'm going to give it one last shot! 

I re-listened to the 1st 911 tapes, and watched the Caylee video with the book. Listening to the 911 tapes again, I feel a little differently about them. The 1st two to me sound odd, in the sense that they are so calm. Even the 2nd tape, she mentions a possible missing child. It's all so calm, even the dispatcher. Cindy was trying to get someone to the house. To me, it almost seems like the 3rd call she "kicked it up" (JMO) to maybe get a little more "reaction/reponse" from the 911 operator, maybe to get someone out there quicker. As far as who she's trying to implicate-I'm not sure. She's trying to get KC arrested, yet she clearly makes it a point to mention the fact that the nanny took Caylee. I'm just not sure what I think about those calls, I almost think they could go either way (meaning she's trying to implicate KC/Nanny, & she's truly upset/acting somewhat) Sorry if that's no help, but it is still early.

Now, the video of Caylee reading the book. I watched it, and went back and looked at the photobucket pics. I always thought Caylee was just "jibber Jabbering", but she's actually "reading" (memorized) each page of the book. I listenend to her words (the ones I could clearly understand) they match up to what the book says (she even says it with emotion-probably the way it was read to her). She knew that whole book, it was definitely read to her many many times. I do find that interesting. I'm just not sure if the pic of the book found in the woods is the same book. I just can't find a page of Frieda Fuzzypaws that looks like it (the book in woods). BUT, that doesn't mean it isn't.

Thanks SS!  I couldn't see any pages that matched up to the one found in the woods. The author has published over 160 books, most likely it was another one of her books. I say that because it looks very similar. I have no doubt that "Caylee" had many of those books, and most likely those books used to be KC's. That's just going by the fact that the Frieda Fuzzypaws hasn't been printed since 1991. Seeing how well Caylee knew that book, she probably knew the book found with her quite well too. I am also pretty sure there was a reason that that book was left with her in the woods.

#1. either it was KC's book (originally anyway) and there was some reason KC had an anger toward Caylee about that book.

#2. that book possbily had evidence on it. Maybe it was in the trunk with Caylee and decomp leaked on the book (it could have even just had an odor on it).

There was definitely a reason it was left in the woods with Caylee, and not because it was her "favorite book".

I think the book probably had evidence on it, maybe decomp.   I find it interesting that KC tells the detectives in the first interview that when she talked on Caylee at noon on the 15th - Caylee was talking about her book.   Seems KC was definately trying to set the stage that the nanny did the murder.    I wonder if shoes were found with the remains, since KC said Caylee was also talking about her shoes.

As far as Cindy knowing before the first 911 call that Caylee was deceased - I like hearing different theories. 
My theory is that Cindy didn't know that Caylee was deceased until KC got back from the first trip/interview with LE.  KC got back to the house around 7am on the 16th, if IIRC.   I think that is when she told C&G what happened, and everyone went into the cover-up mode.  Then, LE comes and picks up KC around noon and takes her out to Universal.

My opinion now - but subject to change.

Thanks Sassy. I think it is most likely that KC did say that to set up the "kidnapper". I always did find it odd that she mentioned that about the book and shoes. I really believe that she expected the body to be found rather quickly, and that's why she made it a point to mention those things. She KNEW the book was with her in the woods. When the body was never found, she just kept up with her "the nanny took her" story.
I'm just not sure when I think G & C knew. For many months I felt they were just in denial about her being dead, but I felt deep down the always knew. Just not sure if I believe KC every actually uttered the words to them of what really happened. I always felt she never actually did, but that deep down G&C knew.

QM, I too felt/feel that they were in denial.
I think deep down they knew but just could not grasp that their daughter was capable of hurting their grandbaby like she did. I think they wanted to believe her story because that meant Caylee was alive.

I don't think she told her parents either.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: January 06, 2009, 09:35:03 AM »

Ok, just reposting Both of these, since I spent alot of time writing them. Maybe they were missed, or no one had anything to say, but I'll just post both one more time for any just waking up Monkeys. I'll post them in order.  1st one is my original post,  the 2nd post was in reponse to SS. Just wanted some feed back. If not, that's ok, I'm going to give it one last shot! 

I re-listened to the 1st 911 tapes, and watched the Caylee video with the book. Listening to the 911 tapes again, I feel a little differently about them. The 1st two to me sound odd, in the sense that they are so calm. Even the 2nd tape, she mentions a possible missing child. It's all so calm, even the dispatcher. Cindy was trying to get someone to the house. To me, it almost seems like the 3rd call she "kicked it up" (JMO) to maybe get a little more "reaction/reponse" from the 911 operator, maybe to get someone out there quicker. As far as who she's trying to implicate-I'm not sure. She's trying to get KC arrested, yet she clearly makes it a point to mention the fact that the nanny took Caylee. I'm just not sure what I think about those calls, I almost think they could go either way (meaning she's trying to implicate KC/Nanny, & she's truly upset/acting somewhat) Sorry if that's no help, but it is still early.

Now, the video of Caylee reading the book. I watched it, and went back and looked at the photobucket pics. I always thought Caylee was just "jibber Jabbering", but she's actually "reading" (memorized) each page of the book. I listenend to her words (the ones I could clearly understand) they match up to what the book says (she even says it with emotion-probably the way it was read to her). She knew that whole book, it was definitely read to her many many times. I do find that interesting. I'm just not sure if the pic of the book found in the woods is the same book. I just can't find a page of Frieda Fuzzypaws that looks like it (the book in woods). BUT, that doesn't mean it isn't.

Thanks SS!  I couldn't see any pages that matched up to the one found in the woods. The author has published over 160 books, most likely it was another one of her books. I say that because it looks very similar. I have no doubt that "Caylee" had many of those books, and most likely those books used to be KC's. That's just going by the fact that the Frieda Fuzzypaws hasn't been printed since 1991. Seeing how well Caylee knew that book, she probably knew the book found with her quite well too. I am also pretty sure there was a reason that that book was left with her in the woods.

#1. either it was KC's book (originally anyway) and there was some reason KC had an anger toward Caylee about that book.

#2. that book possbily had evidence on it. Maybe it was in the trunk with Caylee and decomp leaked on the book (it could have even just had an odor on it).

There was definitely a reason it was left in the woods with Caylee, and not because it was her "favorite book".

I think the book probably had evidence on it, maybe decomp.   I find it interesting that KC tells the detectives in the first interview that when she talked on Caylee at noon on the 15th - Caylee was talking about her book.   Seems KC was definately trying to set the stage that the nanny did the murder.    I wonder if shoes were found with the remains, since KC said Caylee was also talking about her shoes.

As far as Cindy knowing before the first 911 call that Caylee was deceased - I like hearing different theories. 
My theory is that Cindy didn't know that Caylee was deceased until KC got back from the first trip/interview with LE.  KC got back to the house around 7am on the 16th, if IIRC.   I think that is when she told C&G what happened, and everyone went into the cover-up mode.  Then, LE comes and picks up KC around noon and takes her out to Universal.

Thanks Sassy. I think it is most likely that KC did say that to set up the "kidnapper". I always did find it odd that she mentioned that about the book and shoes. I really believe that she expected the body to be found rather quickly, and that's why she made it a point to mention those things. She KNEW the book was with her in the woods. When the body was never found, she just kept up with her "the nanny took her" story.
I'm just not sure when I think G & C knew. For many months I felt they were just in denial about her being dead, but I felt deep down the always knew. Just not sure if I believe KC every actually uttered the words to them of what really happened. I always felt she never actually did, but that deep down G&C knew.

The comment KC made thru a text message to Tony on the morning of the 16th is also telling.    "If they NEVER find her, guess who spends eternity in jail"   (paraphrasing).   I think she wanted Caylee found right away - also.   
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #824 on: January 06, 2009, 09:38:12 AM »

The comment KC made thru a text message to Tony on the morning of the 16th is also telling.    "If they NEVER find her, guess who spends eternity in jail"   (paraphrasing).   I think she wanted Caylee found right away - also.   

Good Morning Monkeys!

I felt the same way after seeing that statement.  She wanted Caylee found right away, maybe because she staged the crime scene in a way that made it look like someone else killed Caylee?  Who knows with this chick!  You would think she would have given LE more to go on if she wanted Caylee found.

Lisa
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #825 on: January 06, 2009, 09:39:30 AM »

Here are the cremation laws in Florida: http://affinitycremation.com/documents/affinity_florida_statutes.pdf

(The Cremation Authorization)
497.607 Cremation; procedure required.-- (Title XXXIII Florida Statutes)
(1) At the time of the arrangement for a cremation performed by any person licensed pursuant to this
chapter, the person contracting for cremation services shall be required to designate her or his
intentions with respect to the disposition of the cremated remains of the deceased in a signed
declaration of intent which shall be provided by and retained by the funeral or direct disposal
establishment. A cremation may not be performed until a legally authorized person gives written
authorization for such cremation. The cremation must be performed within 48 hours after a
specified time which has been agreed to in writing by the person authorizing the cremation.

(2) With respect to any person who intends to provide for the cremation of the deceased, if, after a period of 120 days from the time of cremation the cremated remains have not been claimed, the funeral or
direct disposal establishment may dispose of the cremated remains.
Such disposal shall include
scattering them at sea or placing them in a licensed cemetery scattering garden or pond or in a church
columbarium or otherwise disposing of the remains as provided by rule.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #826 on: January 06, 2009, 09:46:41 AM »

Just to throw this in to the mix. I'm sure everyone can hear  that false tone in "hi mommy" and the book and shoes she was spurting out whatever came into her head. If KC was setting up the nanny conspiracy, she should have said "Oh mommy, please come  take me home, Zani is mean", line dead. But who knows, of course.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #827 on: January 06, 2009, 09:46:50 AM »

There was definitely a reason it was left in the woods with Caylee, and not because it was her "favorite book".[/color]

#1...I'm wondering if it was really KC's book...published in 1986 would be at her birth..I think it might have been Lee's book originally...Lee's older right ? (might need the blue hat)

#2. I think that was the reason if it really is related...it could just be trash thrown out by someone else...seems this was a popular dump spot

1. Yes SS, it's a possibility it was LA's 1st, then KC, then Caylee.
2. That's a possibility too, but way too coincidental I think. The fact of a stranger throwing
away a very similar book in the same exact spot is just too coincidental. I'm pretty sure it was left with Caylee.

Though I don't believe it was ever confirmed by LE that it was a childs book? I don't remember ever hearing it confirmed. I believe a media person(s) confirmed it. Does anymonkey know for a fact if someone in LE confirmed it was a childs book? I dunno!

How many adult books are 10-page illustrated books printed on glossy 10x14 cardstock?
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #828 on: January 06, 2009, 09:50:45 AM »

Is it at all possible that Lee or Casey had more than one book by this author? Many of the books are similar- same characters, that is.  Probably same illustrator for most of them.  Maybe Caylee had two of them that were her favorite? Maybe the one at the crime scene was one of those books.. that doesn't seem to match up 100% to the one she was reading in the video? 

(I have several books from when I was a kid, that I saved purposely for when I had kids of my own. Now I can't see Casey necessarily doing this, but perhaps Cindy would have held onto these things... there are lots of things parents hold onto for their children, even if the kids don't want them anymore.  Someday the children will grow up and appreciate still having the items around, and the ability to then pass them along to their own kids).

Probably Cindy read her that book over and over again, and she's reading what she has memorized. She has the names of the characters right, and her expression is even right once you've read the story.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: January 06, 2009, 09:51:05 AM »

Here are the cremation laws in Florida: http://affinitycremation.com/documents/affinity_florida_statutes.pdf

(1) At the time of the arrangement for a cremation performed by any person licensed pursuant to this
chapter, the person contracting for cremation services shall be required to designate her or his
intentions with respect to the disposition of the cremated remains of the deceased in a signed
declaration of intent which shall be provided by and retained by the funeral or direct disposal
establishment. A cremation may not be performed until a legally authorized person gives written
authorization for such cremation. The cremation must be performed within 48 hours after a
specified time which has been agreed to in writing by the person authorizing the cremation.

(2) With respect to any person who intends to provide for the cremation of the deceased, if, after a period of 120 days from the time of cremation the cremated remains have not been claimed, the funeral or
scattering them at sea or placing them in a licensed cemetery scattering garden or pond or in a church

So, if they wanted her cremated, she would be cremated by now.  If they dont claim her ashes within 120 days, the funeral home can basically bury them for the family...scatter ashes at sea, in cemetary, church or wherever...hmmmmm good info. as always, Boo.   Wonder when the 120 days starts?  Once she is cremated???

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #830 on: January 06, 2009, 09:55:56 AM »

I had posted this a few threads back, not sure if it has been posted again as I am playing catch up here, but take a look at the comparison.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #831 on: January 06, 2009, 09:57:32 AM »

So, if they wanted her cremated, she would be cremated by now.  If they dont claim her ashes within 120 days, the funeral home can basically bury them for the family...scatter ashes at sea, in cemetary, church or wherever...hmmmmm good info. as always, Boo.   Wonder when the 120 days starts?  Once she is cremated???
I would think that the 120 days would begin as soon as she was cremated. So basically, the Ants dont have to say a word and let everyone think that it's JB that is holding things up, when in reality it's them. JB hasn't followed through on anything so far, so I highly doubt there was a 2nd autopsy. He'll just use someone else's work as usual.  I do know that permits are needed to be filed with the state in order to get the cremation done, so if we could find those, we would know the deed has already been done.

I'm just sick over this, the Ants have no soul. They are actually seeing who will pay them the most for their grand daughters funeral. Truth be told, Caylee is in a much better place than in that home!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: January 06, 2009, 09:58:16 AM »

By disposing of the remains, as was pointed out, that doesn't necessarily mean burying/scattering them for the family.  My uncle's wife lost her son, and did not want to pick up the ashes.. and they couldn't mail them to her for some legal reason- she had to physically pick them up, and she just couldn't seem to bring herself to do it. They called her multiple times (I know this, because my mom and brother-in-law work at the mortuary).  Maybe in FL its different, but burying them is not necessarily what happens.. they just can't keep them there, and have to get rid of them.  I don't think Cindy (in her right mind) would want that to happen to Caylee.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: January 06, 2009, 09:58:27 AM »

Morning Dolce 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #834 on: January 06, 2009, 10:00:04 AM »

Memorial Site for Caylee

TAKE A LOOK AT THE SIGN POSTED AGAINST CINDY AND GEORGE ON THIS TREE!

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: January 06, 2009, 10:00:51 AM »

I had posted this a few threads back, not sure if it has been posted again as I am playing catch up here, but take a look at the comparison.

Great comparison, I think it's the same book.  Obviously there is dirt and debris on the book at the crime scene.  IMO.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #836 on: January 06, 2009, 10:02:13 AM »

IF YOU ARE IN THE ORLANDO AREA YOU CAN PAY TRIBUTE TO CAYLEE BY MAKING YOUR MARK ON THIS MEMORIAL FAUX WALL THAT WAS CREATED.
IT IS AMAZING THAT THIS LITTLE GIRL HAS TOUCHED SO MANY LIVES, YET NOT ONCE EFFECTED THE LIVES OF HER OWN FAMILY MEMBERS WHO WOULD RATHER LIE AND DISGRACE HER MEMORY THAN HELP IN PROVIDING JUSTICE FOR A LIFE THAT WAS CUT SHORT BY THE HANDS OF HER OWN MOTHER.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: January 06, 2009, 10:04:20 AM »

There was definitely a reason it was left in the woods with Caylee, and not because it was her "favorite book".[/color]

#1...I'm wondering if it was really KC's book...published in 1986 would be at her birth..I think it might have been Lee's book originally...Lee's older right ? (might need the blue hat)

#2. I think that was the reason if it really is related...it could just be trash thrown out by someone else...seems this was a popular dump spot

1. Yes SS, it's a possibility it was LA's 1st, then KC, then Caylee.
2. That's a possibility too, but way too coincidental I think. The fact of a stranger throwing
away a very similar book in the same exact spot is just too coincidental. I'm pretty sure it was left with Caylee.

Though I don't believe it was ever confirmed by LE that it was a childs book? I don't remember ever hearing it confirmed. I believe a media person(s) confirmed it. Does anymonkey know for a fact if someone in LE confirmed it was a childs book? I dunno!

How many adult books are 10-page illustrated books printed on glossy 10x14 cardstock?

I totally agree Fuzzball. I believe it was a childs book myself. I was just asking did LE actually confirm that "YES it was a childs book". I'm pretty sure I read in the media it WAS a childs book, but don't know if anyone in LE confirmed it. Not only do they have to confirm it was a CHILDS book, but that it was CAYLEES book as well.
Yes, I agree it does not look like an adults book-that was not what I was saying. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #838 on: January 06, 2009, 10:05:03 AM »

Morning Dolce 

pb
Good morning Pink!

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: January 06, 2009, 10:08:07 AM »

IF YOU ARE IN THE ORLANDO AREA YOU CAN PAY TRIBUTE TO CAYLEE BY MAKING YOUR MARK ON THIS MEMORIAL FAUX WALL THAT WAS CREATED.
IT IS AMAZING THAT THIS LITTLE GIRL HAS TOUCHED SO MANY LIVES, YET NOT ONCE EFFECTED THE LIVES OF HER OWN FAMILY MEMBERS WHO WOULD RATHER LIE AND DISGRACE HER MEMORY THAN HELP IN PROVIDING JUSTICE FOR A LIFE THAT WAS CUT SHORT BY THE HANDS OF HER OWN MOTHER.

ITA Dolce, thanks for sharing that!  Made my morning to see something good!  So sick of the Anthony's and the BS.  This is what this case is really about.  Thanks for bringing me back to the real cause...     RIP Sweet Caylee  Justice will Prevail.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.