May 30, 2024, 02:10:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #86  (Read 278581 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: January 06, 2009, 10:32:35 AM »

By disposing of the remains, as was pointed out, that doesn't necessarily mean burying/scattering them for the family.  My uncle's wife lost her son, and did not want to pick up the ashes.. and they couldn't mail them to her for some legal reason- she had to physically pick them up, and she just couldn't seem to bring herself to do it. They called her multiple times (I know this, because my mom and brother-in-law work at the mortuary).  Maybe in FL its different, but burying them is not necessarily what happens.. they just can't keep them there, and have to get rid of them.  I don't think Cindy (in her right mind) would want that to happen to Caylee.

My dad died and was cremated in Texas.  They mailed his remains to the crematorium in Ohio, where his urn was to be.
[/quote]

In the case of my aunt's son, there was an issue with the address the mortuary needed to send the remains to.  The son was staying with his sister at her apartment when he died, but he was not legally supposed to be living there.  And the mom - who was next of kin- spent most of her time with the son and daughter at the daughter's place.. but she was not supposed to be living there, either. And she spent less than 50% of her time at the place she called home (which was with my uncle), so they would not send the ashes there, either. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #861 on: January 06, 2009, 10:33:14 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV has learned crime scene investigators stripped Caylee
--snipp--

We are also told investigators took soil samples from the Anthony home. Once defense attorney Jose Baez found out that the samples were taken as part of the evidence, he sent out his own team and they collected soil from the home for there forensic experts.

Sources tell WFTV, investigators also took two pairs of sunglasses and a pink-zippered bag.

--snipp--

http://www.wftv.com/news/18334836/detail.html
Monkey see Monkey do?  I really think that Baez must have opened a box of Cracker Jacks when he was 21 and out popped a Law Degree as the prize.  This man makes a box of rocks look like a Rhodes Scholar.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: January 06, 2009, 10:33:24 AM »

Sorry I messed up your quote, Today.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: January 06, 2009, 10:33:55 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV has learned crime scene investigators stripped Caylee
--snipp--

We are also told investigators took soil samples from the Anthony home. Once defense attorney Jose Baez found out that the samples were taken as part of the evidence, he sent out his own team and they collected soil from the home for there forensic experts.

Sources tell WFTV, investigators also took two pairs of sunglasses and a pink-zippered bag.

--snipp--

Monkey see Monkey do?  I really think that Baez must have opened a box of Cracker Jacks when he was 21 and out popped a Law Degree as the prize.  This man makes a box of rocks look like a Rhodes Scholar.

It's Dumb and Dumber with these clowns. 

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: January 06, 2009, 10:34:50 AM »

Is this supposed to be a memorial of love for Caylee, or a memorial to the hatred of Cindy? Does it always have to be about trying to get a rise out of the Ants?

Did you see that lady who confronted Cindy, and slammed her own son's arm in the SUV door, ignoring him as he writhed and cried on the ground so she could yell more at Cindy? Her man had to gather up the boy and put him in the car--she didn't even glance at her own child the whole time.  People seem to be a lot more willing to act out of hate than love nowadays. It's very sad.
I do not think that this memorial is at all to get a rise out of Cindy or George.  I think this is an honest way for a community and nation to pay their respects to a fallen angel.  The sign posted about Cindy and George simply states that they have been removing toys from the site, so if you do not wish them to do that then to speak up as the MEMORIAL IS FOR THE MEMORY OF CAYLEE.
I do not think that was to get a rise out of them, they do not even visit the memorial, and honestly I think they could care less.

ITA, Did anyone read that George has said he cant even go to the end of the street to see the memorial??  This is for Caylee only.  I said that I would make a big sign for the A's to see but they will never go there, they dont care about that memorial.  There's no money taped to that tree.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: January 06, 2009, 10:35:36 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV has learned crime scene investigators stripped Caylee Anthony's room and then raided Casey's closet during a recent search of the home.

Crime scene investigators have confiscated boxes of items from the Anthony home two times in the past week.

Sources tell Eyewitness News last Thursday, investigators were focused on Caylee Anthony. They took her clothes, shoes and her toys.

Over the weekend, another search warrant was executed and investigators came back for Casey Anthony's belongings. They took more of Caylee's clothes, five to eight pairs of Casey shoes and her clothes as well.

Legal expert Bill Sheaffer believes investigators are trying to take as many items as possible to help build their case because they don't have a cause of death.

"Any forensic evidence linking Casey to the scene is extremely important for the states prosecution," said Sheaffer.

I think this might be the link to the "pavers" mentioned last night on NG.  Soil on the pavers will match soil from the A's yard.

Sounds right.  And, maybe she borrowed the shovel to pick up the pavers.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #866 on: January 06, 2009, 10:36:37 AM »

Is this supposed to be a memorial of love for Caylee, or a memorial to the hatred of Cindy? Does it always have to be about trying to get a rise out of the Ants?

Did you see that lady who confronted Cindy, and slammed her own son's arm in the SUV door, ignoring him as he writhed and cried on the ground so she could yell more at Cindy? Her man had to gather up the boy and put him in the car--she didn't even glance at her own child the whole time.  People seem to be a lot more willing to act out of hate than love nowadays. It's very sad.
I do not think that this memorial is at all to get a rise out of Cindy or George.  I think this is an honest way for a community and nation to pay their respects to a fallen angel.  The sign posted about Cindy and George simply states that they have been removing toys from the site, so if you do not wish them to do that then to speak up as the MEMORIAL IS FOR THE MEMORY OF CAYLEE.
I do not think that was to get a rise out of them, they do not even visit the memorial, and honestly I think they could care less.

ITA, Did anyone read that George has said he cant even go to the end of the street to see the memorial??  This is for Caylee only.  I said that I would make a big sign for the A's to see but they will never go there, they dont care about that memorial.  There's no money taped to that tree.

I got a good chuckle out of that.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: January 06, 2009, 10:36:39 AM »

I agree..I feel sure that soon enough the neighborhood will ban together and try and have it stopped.One can only live in a circus like atmosphere for so long until enough becomes enough.I hope it's at least until after the public funeral though.jmo

Ohh, Tater I didn't recognize you! Where's your spud? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: January 06, 2009, 10:38:16 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV has learned crime scene investigators stripped Caylee Anthony's room and then raided Casey's closet during a recent search of the home.

Crime scene investigators have confiscated boxes of items from the Anthony home two times in the past week.

Sources tell Eyewitness News last Thursday, investigators were focused on Caylee Anthony. They took her clothes, shoes and her toys.

Over the weekend, another search warrant was executed and investigators came back for Casey Anthony's belongings. They took more of Caylee's clothes, five to eight pairs of Casey shoes and her clothes as well.

Legal expert Bill Sheaffer believes investigators are trying to take as many items as possible to help build their case because they don't have a cause of death.

"Any forensic evidence linking Casey to the scene is extremely important for the states prosecution," said Sheaffer.

I think this might be the link to the "pavers" mentioned last night on NG.  Soil on the pavers will match soil from the A's yard.

Sounds right.  And, maybe she borrowed the shovel to pick up the pavers.

Yep, so the soil sample should match the shovel and the pavers to the A's yard!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #869 on: January 06, 2009, 10:38:48 AM »

From what I can tell, the memorial is still small around the tree at the street, but this bigger memorial to which I posted most of the photo's is from inside the cleared land area where the bag was actually found.  It is on private property.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #870 on: January 06, 2009, 10:41:15 AM »

<Snipped>

She may have borrowed the shovel to loosen the pavers from her back yard and then used them to weight down the bag when she threw it in the water. 
Very interesting thoughts there Boo! 

Her initial excuse for having borrowing the shovel, the excuse she gave her neighbor was that she needed to dig up some bamboo she was tripping on.  A little truth in every lie, to dig up some pavers.....reaching I know!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #871 on: January 06, 2009, 10:45:03 AM »

She may have borrowed the shovel to loosen the pavers from her back yard and then used them to weight down the bag when she threw it in the water. 

What water?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #872 on: January 06, 2009, 10:45:58 AM »

George has stated that he can't go anywhere near Suburban Dr.  And when the first round of toys were collected, Cindy sat in the van and did not come out.  I think there is a lot of shame mixed in with their "grief."

Lisa
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: January 06, 2009, 10:47:51 AM »

I did read that somewhere about GA saying that shan. You're right, the memorial is NOT for the A's. It's for Caylee, but I think it's also for "everyone" who has been wanting her to be found so she could be layed to rest. Most everyone believed she was killed (probably because of the odor and decomp in KC's car + her missing 31 days and KC not reporting it) and that it was most likely she was laying out in the woods, somewhere. I think most were worried she would never be found and we'd never find out what happened to her. Many people, who never knew her, felt so connected to her. I just think it's for them too, the neighbors, the community. I don't think it was placed there at all to get a rise out of the A's. I just don't think anyone was thinking of the A's when starting it, they were thinking of Caylee.

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #874 on: January 06, 2009, 10:52:50 AM »

What water?

If that area was under water when she threw Caylee there, she wouldn't want it to float. Otherwise i can't fathom why she would need to bring pavers over there.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #875 on: January 06, 2009, 10:54:00 AM »

I did read that somewhere about GA saying that shan. You're right, the memorial is NOT for the A's. It's for Caylee, but I think it's also for "everyone" who has been wanting her to be found so she could be layed to rest. Most everyone believed she was killed (probably because of the odor and decomp in KC's car + her missing 31 days and KC not reporting it) and that it was most likely she was laying out in the woods, somewhere. I think most were worried she would never be found and we'd never find out what happened to her. Many people, who never knew her, felt so connected to her. I just think it's for them too, the neighbors, the community. I don't think it was placed there at all to get a rise out of the A's. I just don't think anyone was thinking of the A's when starting it, they were thinking of Caylee.

Exactly! 
George, Cindy, and Lee threw themselves into the mess when the removed the memorial from their front lawn, which they had every right to do given it was their property, but it did not look good on them publically.
Cindy and George took it upon themselves to pick up and dispose of the last memorial before Christmas, IIRC the County nor HOA ever forced them to involve themselves.
Searching for the spotlight if you ask me.

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: January 06, 2009, 10:54:41 AM »

Found this lurking around, dont know if it's been posted here, I havent seen it:

GRIEVING FOR CAYLEE

Eyewitness News learned Tuesday that Caylee's remains have now been released to a funeral home to await her memorial service.

The news came as lawyers for Caylee's family reversed course and said today they will *not seek donations to help bury the murdered child.

Lee Anthony's attorney Thom Luka said people wanted to do more so the Anthony's were in the process of setting up a trust fund to accept donations for Caylee's funeral.

“The original idea was that this fund was going to be set up so that people who wanted to dedicate money for flowers or whatever for a memorial for Caylee, they could do it at a central point,” said Luka.

Eyewitness news reported the trust fund on Monday. Since then, hundreds of bloggers wrote that they were outraged with the idea. George and Cindy's attorney Brad Conway said he received numerous angry emails.

Luke said the Anthony's have now changed their mind because do not want the public to think they are misusing any funds.

“It is suspended indefinitely because what they are trying to avoid. They are trying to avoid this cloud of impropriety,” said Luka.

The Anthony's say they will have a private and public service. A date and time wont be set until the second autopsy is completed.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #877 on: January 06, 2009, 10:55:57 AM »

What water?

If that area was under water when she threw Caylee there, she wouldn't want it to float. Otherwise i can't fathom why she would need to bring pavers over there.
Well, even if it was not under water at that time, the neighbors made mention that it was normally a marshy wet land during raining season, which started a month after Caylee went missing.  She could have been thinking ahead, not that I think she is that smart, just throwing that out there as a possibility.

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: January 06, 2009, 10:56:22 AM »

What water?

Maybe just to hold the bag closed...I dunno. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: January 06, 2009, 11:00:35 AM »

Found this lurking around, dont know if it's been posted here, I havent seen it:

GRIEVING FOR CAYLEE

Eyewitness News learned Tuesday that Caylee's remains have now been released to a funeral home to await her memorial service.

The news came as lawyers for Caylee's family reversed course and said today they will *not seek donations to help bury the murdered child.

Lee Anthony's attorney Thom Luka said people wanted to do more so the Anthony's were in the process of setting up a trust fund to accept donations for Caylee's funeral.

“The original idea was that this fund was going to be set up so that people who wanted to dedicate money for flowers or whatever for a memorial for Caylee, they could do it at a central point,” said Luka.

Eyewitness news reported the trust fund on Monday. Since then, hundreds of bloggers wrote that they were outraged with the idea. George and Cindy's attorney Brad Conway said he received numerous angry emails.

Luke said the Anthony's have now changed their mind because do not want the public to think they are misusing any funds.

“It is suspended indefinitely because what they are trying to avoid. They are trying to avoid this cloud of impropriety,” said Luka.

The Anthony's say they will have a private and public service. A date and time wont be set until the second autopsy is completed.

I do not think it was the Anthony's idea to reverse this set up of the fund, but more like their attorney.
A trust fund is quite simple if ran PROPERLY.  Show your receipts, have a paper trail for all purchases, and make sure that all purchases and fund use is for the sole purpose of what the fund was established for.  I do not see how that could be so hard, if you follow the rules you should have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.