June 03, 2024, 02:21:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 196008 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: January 31, 2009, 02:15:14 PM »

OK this will be one of those so called drive by post. I have been a member of Scared Monkeys since a very few days after Natalee went missing. I have met on here many nice folks that I probably would like in real life. IDSTLOU is one of those. She has been very dedicated to the cause of Natalee. Just as many of you have.

I do not have the post count so many of you have and actually quit reading much here when all the changes took place with the pop ups and flashing light ads. I never gave up on Natalee. After I downloaded adblock I was again able to read here without getting so frustrated from those.One day I had 26 pop ups in a 45 minute period. Some folks never had that problem. Ok that explains my low post count and my semi desertion from Scared Monkeys.

It really bothers me that so many of our good researchers and dedicated Monkeys have left us.My own personal opinion is this has been caused by what I see happening in the way IDSTLOU has been treated lately. She is not a troll or a Johnny come lately.  She is entitled to her opinion the same as you are. I thought we were supposed to attack the post and not the poster. If we can't do that we can use our scroll button .

Of course it is nice to see Scared Monkeys continue to grow with new posters. I just do not think it means we continue to attack the long time members to where they feel it necessary to leave us. JMHO

Sam 

Sam ... without backup to the contrary ... Lou has without mercy undermine Kermit's integrity in regards to the posts which expose the John Silvetti betrayal of Natalee Holloway's family.

I am rejoicing that this travesty which abetted the enemy in the finale to the great Aruban coverup was revealed.  However ... I am angry that this travesty took place.  I am angry at John Silvetti.

Lou is far from rejoicing that Kermit exposed this travesty again Natalee Holloway's family and ... she continues to uphold John Silvetti.

I just do not get it.  I do not think for one minute Lou would be taking a position that supported John Silvetti if it there had been a possibility that her loved one had been place in that trap/cage.

Sincerely, Janet

I swear Janet you have an amazing gift that you give to the world.
You should be writing/authoring books, articles for a major newspaper or something.
Very talented. Tell Mr. Veggie hello from kermit.

Take it easy Kermit!Janet is already feeling Hinky from the green tea and with added praise from you.who know's what comes next........

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #461 on: January 31, 2009, 02:30:06 PM »

Kermit comments....

Magnolia is the voice of reason and someone I admire for her truth and honesty...

You should be writing/authoring books, articles for a major newspaper or something.
Very talented.

I agree!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: January 31, 2009, 02:35:21 PM »

ARUBA COVER-UP

Idstlou said: ”The footage WAS turned over to the FBI immediately.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.500
 Idstlou said: ”Sceen shots were sent daily as intructed by the FBI agents in charge, and the footage was turned over at the first opportunity.” http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.540
Idstlou said: “They were working with two FBI agents from Barbados. The footage was turned over to them.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.560

Idstlou said: “I know that there were members of Quantico on board. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.580

"Klye:  I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them.
pg 39http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.760

Quote from: ldstlou on January 02, 2009, 05:46:43 PM
I stated that posters have said part of your credibility stems from taking down a president and working beside two others. I simply asked them to elaborate. You don't have to tell me a thing if you don't want to.

Why do you want personal information on Kermit?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

POOP SUIT ALERT

LEAK said: "This comment was made by Jug during a recent phone conversation:
All of the stuff that Kermit posted
<snip>
FBI did not know about it..."

Kyle was contacted by the FBI AFTER Freebirds sent the evidence/information to them.http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

CAPS HAS 4 COMPUTERS:
My brain cell + 4 Computers are thinking in all possible scenarios,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.120

CAPS POSTED:
Got an email today from DH, why took so long?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.160

I would like to know why on February 7, Caps is talking about this witness on scared monkeys,
this is the witness that would only talk to John through his lawyer, fear of reprisal, but yet Caps feels it's okay to tell the world about him on February 7!

Really Kermit? Really? as my brother would say!
You are going to keep this charade up?

Because I have seen what I believe to be irrefutable evidence that you posted pics of a family member of yours here at SM and insinuated that those pics were of yourself...correct me please if I am wrong on this please.

If this is true, did your the family member know you were doing this and approve?

If I am wrong, I apologize, because then indeed I have been mislead by those trying to discredit you.
But if I am not wrong, then your integrity has been compromised.
If I am not wrong, then you did the misleading.
If I am not wrong, and you are capable of posting pics of a family family on a public forum and insinuating they are pics of yourself, then you are capable of taking Kyle's words out of context and creating a conspiracy theory involving the crew members of the Persistence, people who devoted a lot of their own time, energy and money to search for Natalee at the request of Tim Miler and Dave Holloway.
If I am not wrong, then I believe you are also capable of falsely accusing people of assisting the ALE by sending them info from the pro-Natalee boards with no proof other than "your word".

All of this is just my humble opinion of course.

I do hope that I am wrong.

I am off to the Travel Show.
No Justice for Natalee, No Tourists for Aruba!

LDSLOU,

You've made it abundantly clear that you believe Kermit is a fraud.  I respect your right to that opinion.  Now could you sjow the same respect for those of us to believe her to actually discuss the case by scrolling past what you don't believe and stop disruption all discussions other than how you feel about Kermit?

Not that it matters and only for the record: I always believed that the frog was a fraud to.
To me the latest developments confirm my suspicions. JMHO

bastibro are you still posting at BNH.
Just asking...

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: January 31, 2009, 02:38:29 PM »

ARUBA COVER-UP

Idstlou said: ”The footage WAS turned over to the FBI immediately.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.500
 Idstlou said: ”Sceen shots were sent daily as intructed by the FBI agents in charge, and the footage was turned over at the first opportunity.” http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.540
Idstlou said: “They were working with two FBI agents from Barbados. The footage was turned over to them.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.560
Idstlou said: “I know that there were members of Quantico on board. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.580
"Klye:  I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them.
pg 39http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.760
Quote from: ldstlou on January 02, 2009, 05:46:43 PM
I stated that posters have said part of your credibility stems from taking down a president and working beside two others. I simply asked them to elaborate. You don't have to tell me a thing if you don't want to.

POOP SUIT ALERT

LEAK said: "This comment was made by Jug during a recent phone conversation:
All of the stuff that Kermit posted
<snip>
FBI did not know about it..."
Kyle was contacted by the FBI AFTER Freebirds sent the evidence/information to them.http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

CAPS HAS 4 COMPUTERS:
My brain cell + 4 Computers are thinking in all possible scenarios,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.120
CAPS POSTED:
Got an email today from DH, why took so long?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.160
I would like to know why on February 7, Caps is talking about this witness on scared monkeys,
this is the witness that would only talk to John through his lawyer, fear of reprisal, but yet Caps feels it's okay to tell the world about him on February 7!

Really Kermit? Really? as my brother would say!
You are going to keep this charade up?

Because I have seen what I believe to be irrefutable evidence that you posted pics of a family member of yours here at SM and insinuated that those pics were of yourself...correct me please if I am wrong on this please.

If this is true, did your the family member know you were doing this and approve?

If I am wrong, I apologize, because then indeed I have been mislead by those trying to discredit you.
But if I am not wrong, then your integrity has been compromised.
If I am not wrong, then you did the misleading.
If I am not wrong, and you are capable of posting pics of a family family on a public forum and insinuating they are pics of yourself, then you are capable of taking Kyle's words out of context and creating a conspiracy theory involving the crew members of the Persistence, people who devoted a lot of their own time, energy and money to search for Natalee at the request of Tim Miler and Dave Holloway.
If I am not wrong, then I believe you are also capable of falsely accusing people of assisting the ALE by sending them info from the pro-Natalee boards with no proof other than "your word".

All of this is just my humble opinion of course.

I do hope that I am wrong.

I am off to the Travel Show.
No Justice for Natalee, No Tourists for Aruba!

Idstlou said: "If I am wrong, I apologize, because then indeed I have been mislead by those trying to discredit you. "

Kermit said: "Yes Idstlou, yes I know all about what you think you know.
These are my own personal photos."

BUT You are the one who said:

Idstlou said: "so you were secret service...and you "took down" the president you were working for?

Kermit said: "No I won't explain it to you because it's not relevant to Bringing Natalee Home."

OTHER POSTERS TRIED TO TELL YOU TOO
Maggie said: "Idstlou,
Give it up. IMO your questions about which president and how are none of your business and have nothing to do with Natalee"

Wreck said: "Kermit never claimed herself to be FBI"

klassend said: "Kermit has said they won't give you any more personal information so please quit asking now that she has answered.

BUT YOU CONTINUED:
Idstlou said: "Why am I stirring a pot
<snip>
It also appears to me part of the credibility stems from her taking down a president and working beside 2 other presidents.

ldstlou
If you believe Kermit putting pictures on of a family member has compromised her integrity,
inspite of the fact that the other free birds have come forward and confirmed her statements.
Why even Jug seems to conflict with your own posts according to the leak who is part of your information group. You are the one who wanted to know personal information by your own admission.

Idstlou said: "If I am wrong, I apologize, because then indeed I have been mislead by those trying to discredit you. "

You are wrong. And you caused me grievous harm. I hope you are happy.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: January 31, 2009, 02:40:32 PM »

REMINDER - Whether we agree or disagree with LDSTLOU's opinion regarding Kyle and Kermit, LDSTLOU is spending her day today at the travel show in St. Louis reminding people that Aruba is not a safe destination

Klass,

There is no doubt LDSLOU is dedicated to Natalee.  However, truth be told I considered attending this event myself.  I reconsidered, because of the recent activity whether or not I felt comfortable outing my real identity.  I discussed with my husband and decided it wasn't worth it.

Sam,

While I am faily new to the forum compared to many, we are not slamming the old timers.  I came here to discuss the case.  There are others who seem to have a problem allowing certain topics to be discussed.  Kermit's credentials are irrelavent as long as their is proof that the post are accurate.  There is enough for me.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: January 31, 2009, 02:44:15 PM »

How many posts do I have to make before I get one of those personal post fixers that Janet has?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: January 31, 2009, 02:46:29 PM »

REMINDER - Whether we agree or disagree with LDSTLOU's opinion regarding Kyle and Kermit, LDSTLOU is spending her day today at the travel show in St. Louis reminding people that Aruba is not a safe destination

Klass,

There is no doubt LDSLOU is dedicated to Natalee.  However, truth be told I considered attending this event myself.  I reconsidered, because of the recent activity whether or not I felt comfortable outing my real identity.  I discussed with my husband and decided it wasn't worth it.

Sam,

While I am faily new to the forum compared to many, we are not slamming the old timers.  I came here to discuss the case.  There are others who seem to have a problem allowing certain topics to be discussed.  Kermit's credentials are irrelavent as long as their is proof that the post are accurate.  There is enough for me.

Ree - I agree.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: January 31, 2009, 02:48:04 PM »

OK this will be one of those so called drive by post. I have been a member of Scared Monkeys since a very few days after Natalee went missing. I have met on here many nice folks that I probably would like in real life. IDSTLOU is one of those. She has been very dedicated to the cause of Natalee. Just as many of you have.

I do not have the post count so many of you have and actually quit reading much here when all the changes took place with the pop ups and flashing light ads. I never gave up on Natalee. After I downloaded adblock I was again able to read here without getting so frustrated from those.One day I had 26 pop ups in a 45 minute period. Some folks never had that problem. Ok that explains my low post count and my semi desertion from Scared Monkeys.

It really bothers me that so many of our good researchers and dedicated Monkeys have left us.My own personal opinion is this has been caused by what I see happening in the way IDSTLOU has been treated lately. She is not a troll or a Johnny come lately.  She is entitled to her opinion the same as you are. I thought we were supposed to attack the post and not the poster. If we can't do that we can use our scroll button .

Of course it is nice to see Scared Monkeys continue to grow with new posters. I just do not think it means we continue to attack the long time members to where they feel it necessary to leave us. JMHO

Sam 

The only one i see being attacked on a daily basis is Kermit!Period.That is by the one your choosing to defend rather then condemn for her attacks.Are you defending ldstlou and her personal attacks on Kermit?TIA

KEEPTHEFAITH

BUMP

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: January 31, 2009, 02:54:08 PM »

Sam 

But that is exactly what SHE is doing -- attacking the poster -- not her "posts"!! I think we have been very patient with Lisa.

ok this a repost. hoping more of you see it.

You are right Wreck she was questioning the poster. Heck maybe I should stay away from this topic.

I do know that her heart is in the right place. Just as the majority  are. I still want Justice for Natalee and her family. And Idstlou is going to the protest for Natalee in St. Louis toward that goal. Thanks Lisa.

Ree , I have not met Lisa personally but I have met some Monkeys really nice folks. The funny thing is I still think of them as their poster names. So regardless of what there real life names are they will always be the names I became acquainted with on here.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: January 31, 2009, 02:54:25 PM »

How many posts do I have to make before I get one of those personal post fixers that Janet has?

Post count doesn't have anything to do with it.  If one of us are here and can fix it, just ask, Ree.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: January 31, 2009, 02:58:07 PM »

Sam 

Sam ... without backup to the contrary ... Lou has without mercy undermine Kermit's integrity in regards to the posts which expose the John Silvetti betrayal of Natalee Holloway's family.

I am rejoicing that this travesty which abetted the enemy in the finale to the great Aruban coverup was revealed.  However ... I am angry that this travesty took place.  I am angry at John Silvetti.

Lou is far from rejoicing that Kermit exposed this travesty again Natalee Holloway's family and ... she continues to uphold John Silvetti.

I just do not get it.  I do not think for one minute Lou would be taking a position that supported John Silvetti if it there had been a possibility that her loved one had been place in that trap/cage.

Sincerely, Janet

Very talented. Tell Mr. Veggie hello from kermit.

Thanks Kermit.

I do have a passion for writing but ... it is confined for the most part to the Natalee Holloway case and ... eight journals that synopsis moments in the lives of my three grown kids and ... my five grandkids ... from my perspective.

After I am pushing up daisies ... what each member of my family does with their respective journal is entirely up to them.

Veggie says "Hi" and ... "Janet ... get off that computer".

Later, Janet
11:55 AM PT

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: January 31, 2009, 03:01:08 PM »

Klaas will have to assign another Mod to the site.  Klaas and the current  Mods are kept busy editing my posts.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: January 31, 2009, 03:04:54 PM »

KERMIT
"You are wrong. And you caused me grievous harm. I hope you are happy."

Off to the gym to digest why someone would harm the Frog!Why would that be and for what reason?

God Bless

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: January 31, 2009, 03:06:43 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52227.php

Google translation:

VVD chooses commonwealth for all islands
31 Jan, 2009, 14:30 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Johan Remkes
AMSTERDAM - If it is the VVD, the Netherlands in the near future as possible to the island overseas. Johan Remkes Netherlands wants a commonwealth is concerned with all six islands. "The government now needs another course to navigate and further amendments to the Statute committed. It is not too late, "said Remkes, which Antillean and Aruban Affairs spokesman for the opposition party.

by Christel of Bebber

The proposal of all Remkes Antilles and Aruba in a year or five autonomous. "The Royal House remains a common issue, as Defense and Foreign Affairs, said the politician. "But if the islands have everything in order, we should also not interfere. For one island will be faster than the other, but the pace is not all to be the same. "He hopes that the Netherlands in the islands would insist on this idea. "But it depends on what the islands themselves want."
In the past some saw Remkes commonwealth status only play for Curaçao and St. Maarten. It changed. "We have the art of letting go better control. Netherlands, which tends to interfere with you. And the islands have long toes when it comes to autonomy, but want the account to deposit in the Netherlands. This is not compatible. "

No financial assistance
According Remkes should be clear that the islands will soon no longer count on assistance from the Netherlands. "Assistance in the broadest sense of the word may in the Statute. Then of course I do not talk about emergencies. But I see no reason for example, include what to do financially. The debt ensures that the islands on its own financial feet. Then it is over. During the parliamentary discussions on Aruba, I noticed that not everyone in the West has landed, but that is it. For Curacao and St. Maarten stops in 2012 for Aruba this is the last year. "
Remkes, the commonwealth thought in the statute setting. "The government should focus on further amendments to the Statute than intended. The time to do that we have it. My belief that the new ratios per 1 January, 2010 can go to zero decreased. The legislative process is not feasible, then silence, I still have the agreement with St. Maarten to the lot in terms of law enforcement and good governance for that time in order to have. "

Group continues
The idea of Remkes, while more than what he previously suggested, but less than the ideals of Labor Aptroot Charlie, also a member of the Second Chamber. They argued in a recent column for complete independence requirements - as PVV'er Hero Brinkman earlier - and even themselves from the Kingdom steps. "He did so personally, you may. There will be more people in the best group that way. But I am spokesperson and I go over the policy, "said Remkes.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: January 31, 2009, 03:09:21 PM »

Something HotShots and ******* have both participated in as well. 

I don't see this as some sort of license to attack other posters, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: January 31, 2009, 03:11:01 PM »

KERMIT

"You are wrong. And you caused me grievous harm. I hope you are happy."

Off to the gym to digest why someone would harm the Frog!Why would that be and for what reason?

God Bless

KEEPTHEFAITH

Try not to let the hurt get you down Kermit.  Stay focus on your 3 1/2 year passion to expose the corrupt Aruban investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing for an 18 year old American citizen.  That focus must include those who are abetting thsy corrupt Aruban investigation.

Hugs

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: January 31, 2009, 03:11:36 PM »

Magnolia is the voice of reason and someone I admire for her truth and honesty and I won't respond any further to Idstlou's posts.
How could Idstlou make up for what she caused?
She can't.
I'll forgive her,  eventually.

POOP SUITS MAY BE REMOVED

back to the pond.
ribbit

Thank you, Kermit.  I think you are fine and brave.
I am so sorry that you have had to endure all of the
slings and arrows hurled at you.
idstlou can protest till the cows come home, but I have
lost all respect for her.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: January 31, 2009, 03:12:35 PM »

ot

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/01/31/obamas-half-brother-arrested-drug-charges-kenya/

George Obama, the half brother of U.S. President Barack Obama, has been arrested by Kenyan police on a charge of possession of marijuana, police said Saturday.

a lost america..mo.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: January 31, 2009, 03:14:10 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_52208.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Chinese takeover Valero promising

31 Jan, 2009, 14:06 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The odds that China takes over the Valero refinery, is not unlikely, as late as Henri Coffie, former manager of the refinery in San Nicolas know. China, according to him negotiate with Venezuela over the supply of crude oil.
In November, this newspaper has reported on a visit to China Petro Valero after a takeover by Brazil's Petrobras failed. Coffie said in an interview for the World that he has read that the Chinese want to close deals for Venezuelan oil: "It would be an ideal situation if the Chinese would deliver oil to our refinery." The reason why the Chinese would want is for him not entirely clear. "They have the same refineries."

Clearly it is the former manager for the Valero refinery in hand to do. "Not so long ago was told that 6 billion dollars is needed for the refinery to restore and investments to make better, more marketable products on the market. Without a partner, there will be no investment and it is viewed. "
According Coffie Venezuela probably has no interest in the refinery: "They have the opportunity for her to take over in 1985 when Lake was close."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: January 31, 2009, 03:17:28 PM »

Something HotShots and ******* have both participated in as well. 

I don't see this as some sort of license to attack other posters, however.

Anna  - I agree.  I just wanted to remind people in case they didn't know.  I feel she's being misguided.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.