June 03, 2024, 09:19:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 196117 times)
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: January 31, 2009, 05:17:16 PM »

I thought Hotshot put CAPS in touch with Schaffer?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: January 31, 2009, 05:18:09 PM »

Silvetti!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #522 on: January 31, 2009, 05:25:00 PM »

DISCREPANCIES

From here to Aruba
BY JEFF MOORE, THE DAILY IBERIAN
Published/Last Modified on Thursday, November 29, 2007 12:37 PM CST

John Silvetti said his company became involved in the search after he was contacted by Louis Schaefer, chairman of Superior Offshore International. Schaefer had been approached by Texas Equusearch, a non-profit organization that has been searching for Holloway for more than two years

http://www.iberianet.com/articles/2007/11/29/news/news/news00.txt

TIM MILLER - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Natalee Holloway: Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discusses Crab Trap, Clothing and DNA Found in Waters of Aruba
February 27, 2005 2008

I've been trying to put this together for 2 1/2 years.  Louis Schaefer came forward with John Silvetti. (3:40)

Video:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/

++++++++

From here to Aruba
BY JEFF MOORE, THE DAILY IBERIAN
Published/Last Modified on Thursday, November 29, 2007 12:37 PM CST

Silvetti agreed to provide his equipment and primary survey vessel at well below cost, with Schaefer covering all out-of-pocket expenses. Silvetti said his staff volunteered its services for the project as well.

“They said ‘You don’t even have to pay me. I just want to help,’” Silvetti said. “That just tells me we’ve got the right people on board.”

http://www.iberianet.com/articles/2007/11/29/news/news/news00.txt

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle
:  I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

BUMP

Bump

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: January 31, 2009, 05:29:34 PM »

This is for Sleuth & Tibro.  It is a picture from one of the commercials that will be featured on the Superbowl.

Thank you San.  I hope we get to see this commercial here in one of our news items about the great game, which has the first Aussie to ever play in a Super Bowl. snip :  "At 10am tomorrow morning Queensland time, Ben Graham – the Arizona Cardinals' punter – will make history as the first Australian to play in the Super Bowl."

BTW this cute Koala tends to resemble Sleuth more than myself.   

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #524 on: January 31, 2009, 05:32:35 PM »

These are the perpetrators in this case:

Caps, OE and even Kermit were/are just trying to get to the truth.
The problem is that some people having difficulties to stay humble and that they enjoy the fact that some people make them to important, unfortunately(and i exclude Kyle here)

never lift the pressure of evil island
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: January 31, 2009, 05:34:24 PM »

Has anyone heard of or done any research on Casey Cundieff (or his dad) from Captain Elliott's?  Has it already been discussed here that Schaeffer had purchased Aruban businesses? 
Can you fill us in? I think you have told us that you have some personal knowledge of John and/or Louis. I would be interested in pursuing ANY angle you might feel relevant.

I have no personal knowledge of anyone at SM or the Persistence or the family.  I read the article that lifesong brought forward a few pages back.  I had a big "lightbulb" moment when I read about the connection of Schaefer to purchasing the fishing boat company.  I thought that could explain the Caps connection and how Caps would know where to dive to see the cage.  Maybe Caps is one of the fishing boat company employees or owner.  Or maybe you have all already discussed that and I missed it.  I'm not trying to "out" Caps.  I was just very surprised to read that Schaefer bought those Aruban businesses around the same time as the sea search.

I have to go take care of the real "Iris" and her friends now. (mucking stalls and riding).  I'll check in later.
Mucking stalls - we have feces suits!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: January 31, 2009, 05:42:38 PM »

Has anyone heard of or done any research on Casey Cundieff (or his dad) from Captain Elliott's?  Has it already been discussed here that Schaeffer had purchased Aruban businesses? 
Can you fill us in? I think you have told us that you have some personal knowledge of John and/or Louis. I would be interested in pursuing ANY angle you might feel relevant.

I would truly like to know why Iris disregards Kyle Kingman's own words ... words that imply a John Silvetti participation in the finale to the great Aruban coverup.

I would like to know why Iris does not come right out and state that Kyle Kingman is the grandfahter of all liars.

She cannot have it both ways.

Kyle Kingman is not a 14 years old kid.  Kyle Kingman is an adult.  Kyle is a university graduate.  Kyle Kingman has a professional career in oceanography.  Kyle Kingman owns his own company.  Kyle Kingman is a husband.  Kyle Kingman is a father.  Kyle Kingman held a professional position on board the Persistence ... a profession profession that encompassed his expertise of "remote analyzing".  Above all ... Kyle is a professing Christian.

The Kyle Kingman issue is not a conspiracy theory.  No theory ... no speculation necessary.  Kyle Kingman clearly reveals the actual conspiracy encompassing the Persistence undertaking in his own words.

It is out of love for a brother in Christ that I will encourage Kyle to what is right.  As there are consequences for wrongoing ... doing what is right is not always easy but ... Kyle, it is right.

Janet

+++++++

iris44
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 -
« Reply #487 on: January 08, 2009, 05:58:05 AM »

If all this Persistence/Kyle conspiracy theory stuff is the real deal, why is the family, the media, etc. not jumping all over it?  The more I read all Kyle's "statements" the more he reminds of when my son was 14 and had his own website.  I think Kyle the ocean exploring geek has a little make believe world going on, and you're all going along for the ride.   If nobody has any real evidence here (no, Kyle's words are not evidence), I think it's time to get off this subject, especially if it is hurting the family.  I would bank on the fact that the family, DeVries, Tim Miller, Greta, etc. all have a better idea of the real facts of the case than Kyle does.  Re-read the end of Beth's book for her theory, re-watch the Dateline show and see the dedication on the faces of everyone working together on the Persistence.  This Kyle stuff is nothing but conspiracy theory.  You are losing some of the smartest monkeys because most of you are locked onto this one theory, and some are being mean to those who oppose "the" theory!  And aren't the snarky posts talking about other posters off-topic?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4351.msg617328#msg617328

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Professional Qualifications

Kyle Kingman
Senior Geophysical Project Manager at Alpine Ocean Seismic Survey Inc.
Greater New York City Area

Current
Senior Geophysical Operations Manager at Alpine Ocean Seismic Survey Inc.

Past
Manager at Kingman Geophysical Solutions

Education
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick

Industry
Oil & Energy
_______

Kyle Kingman’s Summary

Kyle Kingman’s Specialties:

Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/b/65/464

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 - 3/14/08
« Reply #923 on: March 14, 2008, 01:23:03 PM »

... Dr. Hodges never skipped a beat.  His theories are far outside of my expertise, so I'm in no position to judge them as valid or not.  I hope they're valid for their potential application to other future cases and current cold cases.  As far as the search goes, the theories played no part in the planning or execution of the search.  Regardless, I enjoyed talking with him particularly in terms of our mutual faith in Jesus Christ.

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8/2007
« Reply #166 on: December 09, 2007, 01:18:35 AM
»

I say this with absolute conviction... I do not have enough faith to be an atheist in times like this.  It is examples such as these that remind humanity that people still go out of their way for others. About 2000 years ago there was the perfect example of a loving sacrifice.  So do I expect a miracle?  Perhaps a better question is... what are our expectations of that miracle?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2432.msg315649;topicseen#msg315649

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #527 on: January 31, 2009, 05:43:05 PM »

ARUBA COVER-UP

Idstlou said: ”The footage WAS turned over to the FBI immediately.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.500
 Idstlou said: ”Sceen shots were sent daily as intructed by the FBI agents in charge, and the footage was turned over at the first opportunity.” http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.540
Idstlou said: “They were working with two FBI agents from Barbados. The footage was turned over to them.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.560

Idstlou said: “I know that there were members of Quantico on board. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.580

"Klye:  I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them.
pg 39http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.760

Quote from: ldstlou on January 02, 2009, 05:46:43 PM
I stated that posters have said part of your credibility stems from taking down a president and working beside two others. I simply asked them to elaborate. You don't have to tell me a thing if you don't want to.

Why do you want personal information on Kermit?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

POOP SUIT ALERT

LEAK said: "This comment was made by Jug during a recent phone conversation:
All of the stuff that Kermit posted
<snip>
FBI did not know about it..."

Kyle was contacted by the FBI AFTER Freebirds sent the evidence/information to them.http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

CAPS HAS 4 COMPUTERS:
My brain cell + 4 Computers are thinking in all possible scenarios,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.120

CAPS POSTED:
Got an email today from DH, why took so long?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.160

I would like to know why on February 7, Caps is talking about this witness on scared monkeys,
this is the witness that would only talk to John through his lawyer, fear of reprisal, but yet Caps feels it's okay to tell the world about him on February 7!

Really Kermit? Really? as my brother would say!
You are going to keep this charade up?

Because I have seen what I believe to be irrefutable evidence that you posted pics of a family member of yours here at SM and insinuated that those pics were of yourself...correct me please if I am wrong on this please.

If this is true, did your the family member know you were doing this and approve?

If I am wrong, I apologize, because then indeed I have been mislead by those trying to discredit you.
But if I am not wrong, then your integrity has been compromised.
If I am not wrong, then you did the misleading.
If I am not wrong, and you are capable of posting pics of a family family on a public forum and insinuating they are pics of yourself, then you are capable of taking Kyle's words out of context and creating a conspiracy theory involving the crew members of the Persistence, people who devoted a lot of their own time, energy and money to search for Natalee at the request of Tim Miler and Dave Holloway.
If I am not wrong, then I believe you are also capable of falsely accusing people of assisting the ALE by sending them info from the pro-Natalee boards with no proof other than "your word".

All of this is just my humble opinion of course.

I do hope that I am wrong.

I am off to the Travel Show.
No Justice for Natalee, No Tourists for Aruba!

LDSLOU,

You've made it abundantly clear that you believe Kermit is a fraud.  I respect your right to that opinion.  Now could you sjow the same respect for those of us to believe her to actually discuss the case by scrolling past what you don't believe and stop disruption all discussions other than how you feel about Kermit?

Not that it matters and only for the record: I always believed that the frog was a fraud to.
To me the latest developments confirm my suspicions. JMHO

bastibro are you still posting at BNH.
Just asking...

Hello Blonde, I`m a member at Bring Natalee Home, just never took the time to post anything there.
What`s your point?  TIA

BTW Blonde Are U still talking to Reality on the phone?
Just asking

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: January 31, 2009, 05:43:37 PM »

SO, hows Brinkmans investigation going?  Or was that just a bunch of hot air?
Lady Devon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: January 31, 2009, 05:44:49 PM »

It took me several attempts to login (kept getting message that I didn't exist
javascript:void(0); , but knew that was not correct) I seldom post
because I do not usually have time and everyone else does a much better job at expressing themselves (usually saying what I am feeling or thinking). I got bumped off the forum and couldn't get back in for a while, so apologize that this post is after the fact.

I just wrote , deleted, then re-wrote what I wanted to say and I still can't come close to expressing my thoughts when it comes to Idstlou's posts, so I am going to simply give up. I will say, Kermit, it was a difficult decision you made to share info with us. It took a person of great character and strength to do what was right. If it were possible, I would hug you and thank you in person. I am so sorry that you have been treated so poorly by some. In my book, you are a true hero. Thank you.

Since I seldom post and won't suffer if I am banned or reprimanded , I will say to Idstlou, "Enough!"  Be silent long enough to read what others have shared with you, take the time to READ EVERY WORD. Then, step away from the forum(from reading or posting)  until you can distance yourself from emotion and evaluate the information the info that  has been offered to you. TAKE YOUR TIME to really think it through, then return, so there can be an open discussion and all sides can be shared.You may be surprised at the amount of respect you will garner once emotions are out of the picture. You may not change your mind, nor anyone else's but at least all will be heard.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: January 31, 2009, 05:47:33 PM »

The problem is that some people having difficulties to stay humble and that they enjoy the fact that some people make them to important, unfortunately(and i exclude Kyle here)

Gosh Basitibro, I thought that was an acutal light from a gun with scope at first - scary.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: January 31, 2009, 05:54:28 PM »

bastibro ... I assume you believe that Kermit should have kept quiet regarding her/his  knowledge encompassing John Silvetti's participation in the finale' to the great Aruban coverup ... a coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for 3 1/2 years and ... put Natalee Holloway's family through a H--- on Earth.

Please think about it bastibro.  What would your position be if there had been a posibility that your loved one was placed in that cage/trap?  Would you have appreciated someone with a sense of justice to have stepped forward and exposed the deception?

Sincerely, Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: January 31, 2009, 06:03:26 PM »

I Just got back from being with Mom, she is the same, and not ready to get off the life suport

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=147.2220

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: January 31, 2009, 06:09:05 PM »

ARUBA COVER-UP

Idstlou said: ”The footage WAS turned over to the FBI immediately.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.500
 Idstlou said: ”Sceen shots were sent daily as intructed by the FBI agents in charge, and the footage was turned over at the first opportunity.” http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.540
Idstlou said: “They were working with two FBI agents from Barbados. The footage was turned over to them.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.560

Idstlou said: “I know that there were members of Quantico on board. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.580

"Klye:  I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them.
pg 39http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.760

Quote from: ldstlou on January 02, 2009, 05:46:43 PM
I stated that posters have said part of your credibility stems from taking down a president and working beside two others. I simply asked them to elaborate. You don't have to tell me a thing if you don't want to.

Why do you want personal information on Kermit?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

POOP SUIT ALERT

LEAK said: "This comment was made by Jug during a recent phone conversation:
All of the stuff that Kermit posted
<snip>
FBI did not know about it..."

Kyle was contacted by the FBI AFTER Freebirds sent the evidence/information to them.http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

CAPS HAS 4 COMPUTERS:
My brain cell + 4 Computers are thinking in all possible scenarios,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.120

CAPS POSTED:
Got an email today from DH, why took so long?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.160

I would like to know why on February 7, Caps is talking about this witness on scared monkeys,
this is the witness that would only talk to John through his lawyer, fear of reprisal, but yet Caps feels it's okay to tell the world about him on February 7!

Really Kermit? Really? as my brother would say!
You are going to keep this charade up?

Because I have seen what I believe to be irrefutable evidence that you posted pics of a family member of yours here at SM and insinuated that those pics were of yourself...correct me please if I am wrong on this please.

If this is true, did your the family member know you were doing this and approve?

If I am wrong, I apologize, because then indeed I have been mislead by those trying to discredit you.
But if I am not wrong, then your integrity has been compromised.
If I am not wrong, then you did the misleading.
If I am not wrong, and you are capable of posting pics of a family family on a public forum and insinuating they are pics of yourself, then you are capable of taking Kyle's words out of context and creating a conspiracy theory involving the crew members of the Persistence, people who devoted a lot of their own time, energy and money to search for Natalee at the request of Tim Miler and Dave Holloway.
If I am not wrong, then I believe you are also capable of falsely accusing people of assisting the ALE by sending them info from the pro-Natalee boards with no proof other than "your word".

All of this is just my humble opinion of course.

I do hope that I am wrong.

I am off to the Travel Show.
No Justice for Natalee, No Tourists for Aruba!

LDSLOU,

You've made it abundantly clear that you believe Kermit is a fraud.  I respect your right to that opinion.  Now could you sjow the same respect for those of us to believe her to actually discuss the case by scrolling past what you don't believe and stop disruption all discussions other than how you feel about Kermit?

Not that it matters and only for the record: I always believed that the frog was a fraud to.
To me the latest developments confirm my suspicions. JMHO

bastibro are you still posting at BNH.
Just asking...

Hello Blonde, I`m a member at Bring Natalee Home, just never took the time to post anything there.
What`s your point?  TIA

BTW Blonde Are U still talking to Reality on the phone?
Just asking

Blonde was open with the members of the Truth For Natalee forum when she conversed with Reality in regards to an issue.

What interests me more is that YOU WERE THERE!!!

Were you a guest?  Were you a member?  What was your nic?

This wannabe detective is speculating ...

Janet

_____

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: January 31, 2009, 06:09:53 PM »

This is for Sleuth & Tibro.  It is a picture from one of the commercials that will be featured on the Superbowl.

Thank you San.  I hope we get to see this commercial here in one of our news items about the great game, which has the first Aussie to ever play in a Super Bowl. snip :  "At 10am tomorrow morning Queensland time, Ben Graham – the Arizona Cardinals' punter – will make history as the first Australian to play in the Super Bowl."
BTW this cute Koala tends to resemble Sleuth more than myself.   

Thank you San and Tibro. 
Those glasses are part of my disguise.  If I'm lucky I'll get to ride one of those Clydesdale......
I hope Ben Graham gets lots of action kicking the ball back to the Steelers  on 4th downs
You had the wrong mug, though ::

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: January 31, 2009, 06:11:48 PM »

Appears to have been hot air or stopped in it's tracks. 
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #536 on: January 31, 2009, 06:13:38 PM »

I Just got back from being with Mom, she is the same, and not ready to get off the life suport

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=147.2220

I pray for you Blonde, with great believes, to have more time with youre mom . .

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: January 31, 2009, 06:17:13 PM »

Stopped in it's track!!

You are really feared/respected Klaas.  Hey ... Tamikosmom has nightmares regarding the "red botton".

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: January 31, 2009, 06:19:44 PM »

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 -
« Reply #835 on: January 13, 2009, 10:04:13 AM »

I dont need to prove things to you.  I told you I got CAPS to silvetti, I got CAPS to DAVE.....  then later on CAPS gave me Silvettis number.  That is all there is to it.  I didnt inject myself, I got them in touch with who they needed to get in touch with.  Not a big deal. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.msg624464#msg624464

_____

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: January 31, 2009, 06:20:08 PM »

Stopped in it's track!!

You are really feared/respected Klaas.  Hey ... Tamikosmom has nightmares regarding the "red botton".

Janet

What's a red botton????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.