June 15, 2024, 12:12:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 441236 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1100 on: July 20, 2009, 04:16:47 PM »

This is a reposting from Spydee:    http://z3.invisionfree.com/HaLeighbug/index.php?showtopic=27&st=60

Does anyone remember something being said about a door bell or a door chime? I just found some interesting video with what I think is a cell phone but it sounds like an old type of doorbell or a clock chime. Maybe what was heard was a cell phone not a doorbell.

I've linked it below:

The sound begins at 8:15 and ends at 8:30.

Geraldo Interview Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyxmvJEsGss&NR=1

YES!!!!!!!! I DO remember hearing about it~but it's been so long I forgot the context of the importance of it

It the beginning  of this video taped from someones home you can see the the tv picture go up and down probably adjusting the video camera..So the  video you watch was from someone who video taped the show from their home and the grandfather clock sound was from their home..

Here is the video not taped from someone home- No grandfather clock sound..

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-02-22/story/transcripts_of_the_geraldo_interview_that_turned_confrontational

Thanks JG~seems familiar now to me, maybe this was someone who taped it and put it on the WS link IIRC, now I remember.......I swear this case is driving me nutz, and I just want this baby found and found NOW!!!!!!!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: July 20, 2009, 04:22:07 PM »

Snipped for IM

Thanks JG~seems familiar now to me, maybe this was someone who taped it and put it on the WS link IIRC, now I remember.......I swear this case is driving me nutz, and I just want this baby found and found NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Your welcome IM it was posted before that perticular video was posted on WS..
Over 5 months Where Is Haeligh... an angelic monkey
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: July 20, 2009, 04:29:18 PM »

Just Thinking Out Loud....

I just wonder if the 911 call, the scratched van, the back door with cinderblock , the trail scent of Haleigh was all staged...Distraction from the truth.. Just a thought..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1103 on: July 20, 2009, 04:52:12 PM »

It was Patty G from WS and that was her clock.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: July 20, 2009, 04:52:46 PM »

I just wonder if the 911 call, the scratched van, the back door with cinderblock , the trail scent of Haleigh was all staged...Distraction from the truth.. Just a thought..
That's been my thought.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1105 on: July 20, 2009, 05:09:33 PM »

That's been my thought.

Exactly~That way they could blame it on Joe (Fibsty's cousin), but I honestly think she got in the middle of a fight with R/M and was hit hard enough to kill her or take out the fight and use the same premise.......JMO, but I'm leaning towards on or both lost their temper and Haleigh paid the price. It wouldn't take much to get her to the Ocala National Forest and by the time she's found IF ever, there will be no evidence. But facts are facts and she was last seen in the care of a neglectful, unfit caregiver chosen by her hot tempered / druggie dad whose lifestyle isn't condusive for raising children...... Poor Butterbean, God watch over that child please as I don't trust Neves OR Sykes

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: July 20, 2009, 05:14:20 PM »

That's been my thought.

Exactly~That way they could blame it on Joe (Fibsty's cousin), but I honestly think she got in the middle of a fight with R/M and was hit hard enough to kill her or take out the fight and use the same premise.......JMO, but I'm leaning towards on or both lost their temper and Haleigh paid the price. It wouldn't take much to get her to the Ocala National Forest and by the time she's found IF ever, there will be no evidence. But facts are facts and she was last seen in the care of a neglectful, unfit caregiver chosen by her hot tempered / druggie dad whose lifestyle isn't condusive for raising children...... Poor Butterbean, God watch over that child please as I don't trust Neves OR Sykes
I couldn't agree more. Those children never should have been watched by Misty.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1107 on: July 20, 2009, 05:15:32 PM »

That's been my thought.

I couldn't agree more. Those children never should have been watched by Misty.

Nor should Butterbean be watched by her now........

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: July 20, 2009, 05:17:37 PM »

I'm wondering if the evidence has finally all been analyzed? This makes no sense at all 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1109 on: July 20, 2009, 05:17:59 PM »

It was Patty G from WS and that was her clock.

Thanks~I thought I remembered a bit, although my mind is boggled lately with these double homicides/ninja dressing 8 + perp here in P-Cola 

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1110 on: July 20, 2009, 05:20:32 PM »

I'm wondering if the evidence has finally all been analyzed? This makes no sense at all 

Oh, now that pizzed me off big time.......seriously how long were they planning on waiting (6 months, 9 months ) before analyzing the evidence???? Remember when they took the back door after they let everyone come back when it was cleared-MOO, but when a child is missing it seems like they could bump that evidence to top priority like they have done in other cases...you are so right - it makes no sense.

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: July 20, 2009, 05:43:28 PM »

Oh, now that pizzed me off big time.......seriously how long were they planning on waiting (6 months, 9 months ) before analyzing the evidence???? Remember when they took the back door after they let everyone come back when it was cleared-MOO, but when a child is missing it seems like they could bump that evidence to top priority like they have done in other cases...you are so right - it makes no sense.

right...makes no sense at all! they should be ashamed to admit that after all of this time they have not examined all of the tips on Haleigh's disappearance! and the door thing...totally incompetent in my opinion! this is way too long...should have something by now! arrest someone..do something to shake things up down there!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: July 20, 2009, 06:47:57 PM »

O/T, but another machete involved in Putnam County, Florida.

Help Wanted Finding Suspect

2009-7-20 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood
Escobar
Escobar

On July 18, 2009 shortly after midnight, Putnam County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to a report of an altercation with injuries at 107 Kings Court, south of Crescent City. Deputies met with Jorge Torres, who was injured during the incident. Torres had sustained a six inch laceration on the left side of his head. He was transported to Shands Hospital in Jacksonville for medical treatment.

It was reported that the suspect, who was identified as Reynaldo Escobar, DOB 06/02/1972, struck the victim in the side of the head with a machete during the altercation. Escobar had fled the area prior to the deputy’s arrival.

Deputy John Brady obtained an arrest warrant for Reynaldo Escobar for attempted felony murder. He is currently wanted in connection with the injuries to Jorge Torres. Anyone with information regarding the location of Reynaldo Escobar should call the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office at (386) 329-0800.

http://www.pcso.us/2009-7-20-a

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: July 20, 2009, 07:48:35 PM »

Haleigh's Mother Speaks
- 01:43 -- 7/16/2009 -
BOTH OF HALEIGH CUMMINGS' PARENTS HAVE DECIDED TO PART WAYS WITH THEIR LAWYERS

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/loca... @wtev.dayport.com&navCatId =5

New renters for home

- 02:19 -- 7/7/2009 -
The Putnam County home where 5 year old Haleigh Cummings disappeared from will soon have new occupants

Gun and drug arrest

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: July 20, 2009, 08:26:19 PM »

VAHAWUN  JAMAINE  WILLIAMS
ST AUGUSTINE ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 3/30/2009 8:21:00 PM  - Booking#: 09-01275
Release Date & Time: 3/30/2009 8:34:10 PM
DOB: 7/9/1981 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753186&IMG=

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: July 20, 2009, 08:33:52 PM »

The above videos can be found here

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/default.aspx

Sorry the above links do not work

Heart
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: July 20, 2009, 09:21:55 PM »

right...makes no sense at all! they should be ashamed to admit that after all of this time they have not examined all of the tips on Haleigh's disappearance! and the door thing...totally incompetent in my opinion! this is way too long...should have something by now! arrest someone..do something to shake things up down there!
this is mean but it's probably 'cause ron's mommy works with LE isn't she a 911 dispatch?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1117 on: July 20, 2009, 10:39:19 PM »

The back door should of been taken as evidence the day they were their gathering evidence
at the home.. Why wait weeks laters to come back and get the door? I wonder now if  they found something on the door it could  not be submissiable for the time lasp .
NcNana8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1118 on: July 20, 2009, 10:43:42 PM »

thanks for the info Haleysnana....good job
You're welcome Cookie, I hope no one is upset with me for not reporting this sooner, I just really didn't know whether it was ethical or not since investigation is ongoing. Maybe someone could also help me by telling me how to change my screen name, since talking with Marie G and learning that Haleigh called her Nana I don't feel good about using Haleysnana, I feel like that name should belong to Marie. Out of respect for her I would like to change it to my Twitter name NcNana8. Don't get me wrong MY Haley is the apple of my eye but the HALEIGH has become precious to lots of people & Marie has the right to use HALEIGHSNANA so I want to change mine. However I don't want to delete my account & await approval so maybe one of our wonderful mods could tell me what to do about this TIA.
NcNana8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1119 on: July 20, 2009, 10:47:06 PM »

an angelic monkey I do apologize to you all for not letting you know that I had talked to LE about this matter but I was torn on whether I should post it, I wouldn't want to chance interferring with their investigation. I care so much for this little girl as I know we all do so I hope you will forgive me for not letting you know immediately. I believe it was last Wed. that Det. Cone called, okay just checked cell phone log it was 7/14 at 11:39am & 4:40pm. Hope this also relieves your mind as to the job LE is doing! Now let's hope the girl in question tells the truth about her statement! I am praying that she will!

GREAT NEWS....HALEYSNANA

I can understand your reasons for not posting the info about LE.  It is so good to hear that they have the info and that it is being taken seriously.

Thank you so much for the update.  Takes a bit of weight off of everyone's shoulders knowing that there is the 'someone' out there and I believe this has been a missing link.

Can we now look forward to some progreass, action in this case.  I sure as heck hop so.....
You are quite welcome gramamonkey and I hope it did take a weight off some people, it took one off me also! I pray that it helps in some way!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.