June 16, 2024, 02:40:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 441336 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1600 on: August 02, 2009, 01:49:02 PM »

It may say alot in a few words but how do we know if he actually said that?  Just because it's posted on some blog?

Thank you Klaas, I just messaged the owner of the blog because I have read all articles etc. but NEVER saw that anywhere and I have read other places the person that blog belongs to may not be so trust worthy. I also noticed the fine print at the top of the blog ; Justice for Haleigh Cummings

This blog is based solely on my opinions and observations about the case of this missing five year old little girl.

Is there one thing in this case that is the truth? Because it is clear to me there isn't, and some of these blogs that deal with this case all seem to have an agenda.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: August 02, 2009, 01:59:57 PM »

No Rose You and I are very alike thinkers !
I haven't stopped reading about this case here. Hardly ever go to Art Harris's site and read because that had turned into an unpleasant brawl of words.
I do believe that this was muggled from the instant the Putnam County SD arrived. I have posted my thoughts on the back door being left like that for so long and the fact that Ron Cummings had an injury to his hand from hitting the door. Missing kid, Dad with a hand injury, back door just left there. And Jeff Hardy admitting that they lost their focus due to all the family issues and fighting.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: August 02, 2009, 02:03:40 PM »

I haven't stopped reading about this case here. Hardly ever go to Art Harris's site and read because that had turned into an unpleasant brawl of words.
I do believe that this was muggled from the instant the Putnam County SD arrived. I have posted my thoughts on the back door being left like that for so long and the fact that Ron Cummings had an injury to his hand from hitting the door. Missing kid, Dad with a hand injury, back door just left there. And Jeff Hardy admitting that they lost their focus due to all the family issues and fighting.
Yes, we are, and I also believe it was messed up right from the start. I am just afraid that we may never know what happened to Haleigh. 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: August 02, 2009, 02:32:01 PM »

It may say alot in a few words but how do we know if he actually said that?  Just because it's posted on some blog?
good point!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1604 on: August 02, 2009, 02:36:41 PM »

Yes, we are, and I also believe it was messed up right from the start. I am just afraid that we may never know what happened to Haleigh. 

Ron Cummings, father of Haleigh, with short temper and violent disposition.  Makes one wonder if Haleigh wet the bed or something, especially, given the fact that sheets and laundry played a part of Misty's original story.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1605 on: August 02, 2009, 02:42:40 PM »

I believe we will know at some point.

I feel I need to say this as some thought I was saying they could not post there opinions, which was not the case, but just as they are entitled to theirs, I am entitled to mine and mine is more then just my opinion from watching other families go through a missing persons horror.

I met many wonderful people during the first few months of my brothers case. I spoke to them a lot, we supported one another and were able to articulate our thoughts and feelings with one another because we knew we each understood exactly what the other meant. We were all in the same boat together, drifting aimlessly, looking for that one sign of the light house. We all agreed that the worst part was those who declared our family members dead without a body, without evidence they were killed, because until there is proof, undeniable proof that the missing loved one is found, all anyone has is hope. I know some are saying they did not say Haleigh was dead, but the statements of "she needs to be laid to rest properly" and the likes are saying just that. I was hoping that I would be understood and not argued with as I did not want to argue, I just want to speak that one truth I do know for fact, the family of a missing person has nothing but hope, plain and simple, and when people keep saying that loved one is dead, it just picks away at that hope a little at a time until there is none left, and when none is left,people tend to give up. I do not want to be that person for the family of beautiful Haleigh, the one picking away at their hope. I want to be the one standing strong for them and helping them continue on trying to find her, because they have that hope.  I am not trying to start anything, just trying to speak from the heart and explain, for the family of a missing person, HOPE really is all they have sometimes, and I want to keep that hope alive for Haleigh.

Thank you for listening and I hope you all understand where I am coming from.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: August 02, 2009, 02:43:44 PM »

Ron Cummings, father of Haleigh, with short temper and violent disposition.  Makes one wonder if Haleigh wet the bed or something, especially, given the fact that sheets and laundry played a part of Misty's original story.
I wondered about that, it just made no sense to me about Misty going on and on about blankets, and this blanket was in the van, and this blanket smelled like pee, and this blanket was on a window 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: August 02, 2009, 03:10:13 PM »

WARNING TO HALEIHBUG.NET FORUM MEMBERS:

Your forum administrator has been banned from SM.  Any members of the Haleighbug.net forum that attempt to huddle in their members only forum then come here to stir up trouble will be immediately banned. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1608 on: August 02, 2009, 03:15:00 PM »

WARNING TO HALEIHBUG.NET FORUM MEMBERS:

Your forum administrator has been banned from SM.  Any members of the Haleighbug.net forum that attempt to huddle in their members only forum then come here to stir up trouble will be immediately banned. 

Klaas, I just want to say, I am a member of many sites but I do not intentionally try to stir up trouble, I am mostly quiet, especially lately. I have a lot going on and very little time to post, but do read as much as I can every where in order to stay caught up, and try to post when I can. I just wanted to say that.

Hope for Haleigh and prayers for her family and her.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: August 02, 2009, 03:18:23 PM »

Searching  - you aren't causing any problems and I wasn't referring to you although I know you are a member of that particular site.  I have the full member list.  I myself am a member of many different MP sites so being a member of other sites is not a problem.  It is a problem when it's obvious that members gather elsewhere then post in "code" here. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: August 02, 2009, 03:19:53 PM »

I've wondered the same thing.  Maybe someone lost control of their anger?
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1611 on: August 02, 2009, 03:23:03 PM »

[/quote]I wondered about that, it just made no sense to me about Misty going on and on about blankets, and this blanket was in the van, and this blanket smelled like pee, and this blanket was on a window 
[/quote]

Exactly!  And some of the sheets/ blankets were in the truck, others in the laundry in the trailer.  Perhaps Misty lost her temper as well, as I'm sure Ron doesn't do laundry.  It's a volatile situation for a small child living with active drug addicts, whose main concern is getting their next fix and ensuring a plentiful supply.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: August 02, 2009, 03:29:33 PM »

I wondered about that, it just made no sense to me about Misty going on and on about blankets, and this blanket was in the van, and this blanket smelled like pee, and this blanket was on a window 
[/quote]

Exactly!  And some of the sheets/ blankets were in the truck, others in the laundry in the trailer.  Perhaps Misty lost her temper as well, as I'm sure Ron doesn't do laundry.  It's a volatile situation for a small child living with active drug addicts, whose main concern is getting their next fix and ensuring a plentiful supply.

[/quote]I totally agree about a volatile situation. I can't get past the fact that these two little kids were left with Misty after a three day bender she went on. If she really went on a bender  Lot of responsiblility for a girl that age, and mix in drugs, not good.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1613 on: August 02, 2009, 03:30:35 PM »

Hi Monkeys.

I'm frustrated with the progress in this case, but it seems to me, at this point, that Ron and Misty have the information needed to solve this. JMO.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: August 02, 2009, 03:31:37 PM »

Hi Monkeys.

I'm frustrated with the progress in this case, but it seems to me, at this point, that Ron and Misty have the information needed to solve this. JMO.

I second that opinion. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: August 02, 2009, 03:36:22 PM »

Searching  - you aren't causing any problems and I wasn't referring to you although I know you are a member of that particular site.  I have the full member list.  I myself am a member of many different MP sites so being a member of other sites is not a problem.  It is a problem when it's obvious that members gather elsewhere then post in "code" here. 

Thank you for letting me know. I would not know how to talk in code to save my life. I apparently have missed a lot while I was away.  Things have seemed to change a bit in this short time. I just wish that Haleigh's case progress would change.. They say there is no way but up when you hit bottom, when will this case start going up as it has been bottomed out for to long now.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: August 02, 2009, 03:39:08 PM »

Thank you for letting me know. I would not know how to talk in code to save my life. I apparently have missed a lot while I was away.  Things have seemed to change a bit in this short time. I just wish that Haleigh's case progress would change.. They say there is no way but up when you hit bottom, when will this case start going up as it has been bottomed out for too long now.
self edit to fix my spelling, I really can spell.   Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: August 02, 2009, 03:39:50 PM »

Hi Monkeys.

I second that opinion. 
I agree also.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: August 02, 2009, 04:38:04 PM »

I have no experience with missing persons in my family. I do have experience in persons in my family being ill and in the hospital with the doctors talking to us. None of us could remember what exactly the doctor said or what the doctor meant because we were all in shock, disbelief and in a highly stressed mode. We all heard different things. Some of us heard that there was no hope, some of us heard that there was. ( There wasn't ) Afterwards we seemed to have different memories even though we were present at the same events in the same family room. 
Stress can do strange things to the brain and emotions. I imagine that when a loved one is missing the shock factor is the same and might account for the differences in some of the things that are said in the media. That goes not so much for this case, but for some of the others we are looking at right now. Lindsay Baum is one of them. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: August 02, 2009, 04:54:13 PM »

I post once in awhile on the Haleighbug site...not very often and not lately,  but I certainly don't know anything about a code at all...as far as I know, anyone is welcome to post at the Haleighbug site...and can certainly read the posts just like here and WS and other forums...

from reading this thread and catching up as I hardly post on this thread anymore, I think that some posts were taken out of context and misunderstood jmo.....and I am not trying to start any trouble with anyone, just stating my observation in a respectful manner...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.