June 15, 2024, 05:10:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 441206 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #520 on: June 30, 2009, 04:10:02 PM »

WOW, I thought someone would have for sure written a response to my reply by now ,.. It moves kinda slowin here doesn't it ? .. Is it always like this or is this pace out of the ordinary ?

-Sorry Rose Red, I wasn't on the laptop when you posted your questions, but I'll try to answer those I can. Also welcome to Scared Monkeys!!! Yes, it is slower than normal today, but tends to get this way sometimes due to lack of any new info.

I can't add anything to the lock bumping issue .. I don't recall Ron having spoken of the issue but I admit I did miss a few shows that they appeared on ..

- He was talking about a "pick artist" or locksmith lock bumping on the GVS show I linked above. I don't recall another show off the top of my head.

I guess this lock bumping is about making a key that fits ? .. I don't have a clue , but whatever itis it would have to be quiet & yet even if it is I still don't buy into anytype of covert operation to get into Ron's house ..

I don't know a thing about lock bumping, nor do I think it was a covert operation into the house, MOO it was a tragic accident that was covered up.

Haleigh & the gun was missing .. If drugs had been missing I think we would have heard ..

I disagree about hearing about drugs missing, who is going to tell LE that their drugs were stolen.

I would lke to know how many guns Ron was owner of , where he kept them , did he keep them all together, & who knew where they were ..

I only know about the gun supposedly stolen and the fight over the stolen gun with cousin Joe from TN., but Ron denies this, while Misty and his mother don't.....so, I don't know if he had more than one gun or not. I'd have to look back to the police report to see if they mention the gun which IIRC was a Beretta?? I don't know the answers to yiur other questions ......sorry.

Ron said the night that Haleigh went missing that he would shoot whoever did this, so if Ron was owner of 1 gun , then he had no clue at the time he made that statement that his weapon was missing also ..

Could be, but I thought he had the gun in the trailer because they mentioned cousin Joe taking it and retreiving it from the ditch.

Where was the gun that was taken that night,  & was it always & or usually kept there, who knew it was there ..

I'll have to go back to police report and look about the gun and whether or not LE took it.

For the sake of not confusing anyone ,.. Like I wasmyself for a second ..

islandmonkey responded with statements inside of my quote box ..

Sorry RR~I was trying to use a bullet point type answer to your questions..........didn't mean to confuse anyone too bad, but lately I'm sure I have.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: June 30, 2009, 04:11:00 PM »

from what i've read they are now calling 911 about mickeydee's

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #522 on: June 30, 2009, 04:14:16 PM »

Monkey Devil! Yes they are.......I forgot about those calls. Makes you wonder doesn't it  hmmmmm .

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #523 on: June 30, 2009, 04:18:50 PM »

Why would Ron say anything about missing drugs?
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: June 30, 2009, 04:20:22 PM »

Monkey Devil! Yes they are.......I forgot about those calls. Makes you wonder doesn't it  hmmmmm .
yummy food, poor customer service....   i gotta go clean house  bbl

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: June 30, 2009, 04:20:55 PM »

Regardless if DCF did or didn't tell Ron how to spank properly, it was still an unneccessary thing to throw into the conversation by Ron. What was the point of that? I'm sure there was a very good reason for it.
to set up his own segway into why neighbors saw him spanking...?
Rose Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: June 30, 2009, 04:21:13 PM »

A missing child & missing drugs all in the same night , if reported to PCSO might be a good indicator of who may have taken Haleigh ..

The fact is that censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates, in the end, the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion.  ~Henry Steele Commager
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: June 30, 2009, 04:21:16 PM »

i don't know either but apparently i offended rose red....SORRY

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: June 30, 2009, 04:22:22 PM »

Regardless if DCF did or didn't tell Ron how to spank properly, it was still an unneccessary thing to throw into the conversation by Ron. What was the point of that? I'm sure there was a very good reason for it.
For his own advantage.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: June 30, 2009, 04:23:42 PM »

A missing child & missing drugs all in the same night , if reported to PCSO might be a good indicator of who may have taken Haleigh ..
I understand that, he doesn't strike me as a person that would be telling LE some of his drugs were missing.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: June 30, 2009, 04:24:28 PM »

For his own advantage.
maybe something to the effect of 'yeah, i spank 'em but i do it the RIGHT way..the way DCF showed me too'?  yuck..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #531 on: June 30, 2009, 04:24:56 PM »

That's what I was wondering......I don't think he would.

[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: June 30, 2009, 04:25:53 PM »

It was weird  because in that very moment he incriminated himself by disclosing the fact that he HAD TO BE told by DCF what was the "proper" form of discipline........
don't know hhow many times he said it but the way i remember it was he refered to it as dcf helped him and haleigh set up a discipline agreement/or maybe arrangement... whatever he said as soon as i heard it... it screamed service plan to me... that is basicly a "contract" that you sign with dss usually before the closing of a case or investigation ... it usually outlines all thhe rules and recomendations... like get counseling... stay away from drugs... do not abuse family members... get your kid to school on time etc. etc.
it's something you sign that says you will follow all their recomendations and lays out the recomendations
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: June 30, 2009, 04:27:34 PM »

It was weird  because in that very moment he incriminated himself by disclosing the fact that he HAD TO BE told by DCF what was the "proper" form of discipline........
don't know hhow many times he said it but the way i remember it was he refered to it as dcf helped him and haleigh set up a discipline agreement/or maybe arrangement... whatever he said as soon as i heard it... it screamed service plan to me... that is basicly a "contract" that you sign with dss usually before the closing of a case or investigation ... it usually outlines all thhe rules and recomendations... like get counseling... stay away from drugs... do not abuse family members... get your kid to school on time etc. etc.
it's something you sign that says you will follow all their recomendations and lays out the recomendations
Interesting, thanks.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: June 30, 2009, 04:30:07 PM »

I'm soooooooo confused by the entire Cobra, Art, Kim P situation (I don't have an ounce of respect for BNN, so they aren't even included on my list), but in Art's last article he mentions who took the photo of Crystal in the SUV and why and that they were parked, then Cobra starts in on that being BS and photoshop crap........it's like Cobra has some major issues with Kim and he's making an azz out of himself by trying to discredit EVERYTHING.......WTH is going on with him at this point.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/29/haleigh-search-yields-no-clues-just-crack/#comments

PHOTO NOTE:

Asked about the blurry background in the photo, Kim Picazio tells The Bald Truth she snapped the shot of Crystal holding Ronald, Jr. in April with her cell phone camera. She says Haleigh’s baby brother was suffering from a terrible cold, and they’d stopped at a drug store near Satsuma for over the counter meds.

Picazio says Chloe was in a car seat next to Crystal, who had taken a sleepy Jr. from his toddler seat in the back of her green Hummer. In the far back was Sarah, Crystal’s sister; Jeremiah Regan, Haleighbug Center organizer, was driving. She says both children had car seats they used when on the move, she says.

COBRA'S REPLY:

William Staubs COBRA Says:
June 29th, 2009 at 9:48 pm
…”She says both children had car seats they used when on the move, she says.” lOOKS LIKE SOMETHING’S MOVING, OH YEA, THIS MUST HAVE BEEN THE DAY OF THE HIGH WINDS!
Reguardless, to render a picture she took and give it to some one to print and then offer a cover story, not a good one mind you, none the less a story. In fact in a report to DCF, it is alledged to show Ronald unfit, by riding around little JR without a seat belt or restraint of any kind. Unless this photo is one of those alledged to be photoshoped, Some one forgot to photoshop a seat belt for Crystal too.
Of course, by commenting on this it would appear I am after Crystal. Not true, I was not the one taking the picture and offering a story to cover a detail she over looked. Lets wrap up here, not a very good investigator either!
William Cobra Staubs said that!

Look at his reply, it's so juvenile and frankly makes him look like he has something to prove or is on some sort of vendetta????? Weird for a true professional to act this way IMO

I agree he is being totally juvenile... but I say the same about kim too... also I totally do think the car was moving but whatever... you would think that if kp is going to complain about ron not using seat belts for the kids then she would at least make sure not to release any pics of crystal doing the same...
This whole group is in dire need of some "grown ups"
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #535 on: June 30, 2009, 04:30:36 PM »

I thought I recalled he kept saying he had an agreement with Haleigh, because I wondered what the heck was her side of the agreement. But, maybe he mispoke because what you posted makes more sense.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: June 30, 2009, 04:32:20 PM »

I thought I recalled he kept saying he had an agreement with Haleigh, because I wondered what the heck was her side of the agreement. But, maybe he mispoke because what you posted makes more sense.
I wonder where Misty fits in with this agreement? I wonder if she was a part of it, or she winged it when babysitting?
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #537 on: June 30, 2009, 04:33:29 PM »

The boards have slowed down Red Rose....the monkeys have exhaustingly, painstakingly gone over detail after detail and I think alot of monkeys can't go anywhere else without information Rose.  There's so many questions that we have and when we can't get the answers...well.  What are you gonna do? 

I personally went and listened to the 911 call again this morning.  I don't know if it's the time that has passed since I last listened to it, or what, but I hear fear.  I hear anger from Ronald and I believe he knows or had a damn good idea who took Haleigh in that call.  <but that's just me>  I almost believe I can hear him hitting the door, the wall.  Whatever it was that he hit.  During the interview with Geraldo, which I watched again a few weeks ago (with fresh eyes) I believe he might have been stoned...but I also don't think he over reacted to Geraldos questions.  Let's put ourselves in his shoes for a moment.  I actually think he handled it well, considering.  Yes.  I said considering.

So short of us all hopping a plane and descending on Satsuma in Grand Monkey style, we are stuck.  And let me tell you, I would if I could go help this Cobra out a bit.  It appears the other forums and boards are the same, except they tend to start fighting amongst themselves.  No news, no press, no nothing on this beautiful little girl. 

I don't get it.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: June 30, 2009, 04:34:10 PM »

I'm soooooooo confused by the entire Cobra, Art, Kim P situation (I don't have an ounce of respect for BNN, so they aren't even included on my list), but in Art's last article he mentions who took the photo of Crystal in the SUV and why and that they were parked, then Cobra starts in on that being BS and photoshop crap........it's like Cobra has some major issues with Kim and he's making an azz out of himself by trying to discredit EVERYTHING.......WTH is going on with him at this point.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/29/haleigh-search-yields-no-clues-just-crack/#comments

PHOTO NOTE:

Asked about the blurry background in the photo, Kim Picazio tells The Bald Truth she snapped the shot of Crystal holding Ronald, Jr. in April with her cell phone camera. She says Haleigh’s baby brother was suffering from a terrible cold, and they’d stopped at a drug store near Satsuma for over the counter meds.

Picazio says Chloe was in a car seat next to Crystal, who had taken a sleepy Jr. from his toddler seat in the back of her green Hummer. In the far back was Sarah, Crystal’s sister; Jeremiah Regan, Haleighbug Center organizer, was driving. She says both children had car seats they used when on the move, she says.

COBRA'S REPLY:

William Staubs COBRA Says:
June 29th, 2009 at 9:48 pm
…”She says both children had car seats they used when on the move, she says.” lOOKS LIKE SOMETHING’S MOVING, OH YEA, THIS MUST HAVE BEEN THE DAY OF THE HIGH WINDS!
Reguardless, to render a picture she took and give it to some one to print and then offer a cover story, not a good one mind you, none the less a story. In fact in a report to DCF, it is alledged to show Ronald unfit, by riding around little JR without a seat belt or restraint of any kind. Unless this photo is one of those alledged to be photoshoped, Some one forgot to photoshop a seat belt for Crystal too.
Of course, by commenting on this it would appear I am after Crystal. Not true, I was not the one taking the picture and offering a story to cover a detail she over looked. Lets wrap up here, not a very good investigator either!
William Cobra Staubs said that!

Look at his reply, it's so juvenile and frankly makes him look like he has something to prove or is on some sort of vendetta????? Weird for a true professional to act this way IMO

I agree he is being totally juvenile... but I say the same about kim too... also I totally do think the car was moving but whatever... you would think that if kp is going to complain about ron not using seat belts for the kids then she would at least make sure not to release any pics of crystal doing the same...
This whole group is in dire need of some "grown ups"

I can't tell for sure about he movement as some of my photos look like I'm on the tilt a whirl at the fair when I'm not, but I agree they could have used a better pic. I just thought Cobra laughing at certain questions, and posting "William Cobra Staubs Said that!!!! is so silly. I agree an entire new batch of grown ups is desperately needed in Satsuma.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #539 on: June 30, 2009, 04:35:28 PM »

I wonder where Misty fits in with this agreement? I wonder if she was a part of it, or she winged it when babysitting?

I'm gonna choose the latter in this scenario........winged it.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.