June 01, 2024, 10:35:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 440334 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1700 on: August 03, 2009, 06:15:22 PM »

Hello Monkeys, just checking in and saw the Manwill update. Did you see the other article? I think it is a good article and applies to more then just his case, IMO.

http://www.2news.tv/news/local/52376192.html

Experts warn against drawing conclusions in Manwill case

Ok, going to read back if I need to, was there any news on Haleigh that I need to see?

Nothing.

Thank you, so no need to read back and saves me time, which I have little of now days.
I have to go finish unpacking some more.
Take care monkey's and again Thank you Patricia.

You're welcome.
Listening to news to find out updates on the body found in the canal in Ada County there in Idaho. No updated announcements yet.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1701 on: August 03, 2009, 06:29:45 PM »

Haleigh Cummings - Where Are You?

http://www.bloggernews.net/121783

Heart
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: August 03, 2009, 06:30:02 PM »

Live news just said that they have not drawn the connection between the body found and Robert Manwill.
I wonder if that means the news station has not or LE?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1703 on: August 03, 2009, 06:31:40 PM »

Haleigh Cummings - Where Are You?

http://www.bloggernews.net/121783

I agree with this guy. Everyone is frustrated at this point.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1704 on: August 03, 2009, 09:40:31 PM »

and again, the press prints what the press wants to print........did someone from the press go from store to store asking people about whether they knew about the case, Im sure they didnt, and then, why is this such a big deal, Again the people I asked didnt know ....plain and simple, I dont understand why this is such a big deal just because I came here and posted about what happened when I was in Baker County, Whats up with that........the people there didnt know about it and I dont care if every newpaper in the world says different , I was just there 2 days ago,.......................................

why so defensive? I think that most of us are aghast that Haleigh's family lives in Baker County and that people don't know about this missing child?? has nothing to do if you posted it or if someone else had posted that....it just does not seem right in my mind....
someone from the press who lives there might have gone from store to store...we don't know that since we don't live there....It is a big deal cause a little girl is missing and her family is from that area...it is a small town whether anyone is into missing children or not, it is news for that area...and if the family who lives in that area would be out putting up or passing out fliers on this missing child, perhaps more people would know about Haleigh...that is the idea of passing out fliers is to raise awareness of this little missing child...go door to door to people's homes and pass out fliers...Crystal, Ron nor Misty are working...get off their butts and do something, all of them  that is what the big deal is in my opinion......not who posted what here, what the newspapers are saying, but the fact that the families are not doing more to get the word out about their missing child...BOTH sides of the family...jmo
Not being defensive, just wondering why the second I say no one in this small town knew anything, news article start showing up saying different, why????  I came here to inform everyone what I had seen and heard while I was in Baker County, I dont care what a newspaper article says I read them when they frist come out so that has no bearing on what I was posting, its the little nitpicking stuff like that that continues to cause trouble in here IMO, I told what happened and if anyone didnt believe me then thats their right, but why try to prove me wrong, whats up with that, and if it surprised people or disturbed them then I understand that, it surprised and disturbed me too, but thats what happened,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: August 03, 2009, 09:55:46 PM »

and again, the press prints what the press wants to print........did someone from the press go from store to store asking people about whether they knew about the case, Im sure they didnt, and then, why is this such a big deal, Again the people I asked didnt know ....plain and simple, I dont understand why this is such a big deal just because I came here and posted about what happened when I was in Baker County, Whats up with that........the people there didnt know about it and I dont care if every newpaper in the world says different , I was just there 2 days ago,.......................................

why so defensive? I think that most of us are aghast that Haleigh's family lives in Baker County and that people don't know about this missing child?? has nothing to do if you posted it or if someone else had posted that....it just does not seem right in my mind....
someone from the press who lives there might have gone from store to store...we don't know that since we don't live there....It is a big deal cause a little girl is missing and her family is from that area...it is a small town whether anyone is into missing children or not, it is news for that area...and if the family who lives in that area would be out putting up or passing out fliers on this missing child, perhaps more people would know about Haleigh...that is the idea of passing out fliers is to raise awareness of this little missing child...go door to door to people's homes and pass out fliers...Crystal, Ron nor Misty are working...get off their butts and do something, all of them  that is what the big deal is in my opinion......not who posted what here, what the newspapers are saying, but the fact that the families are not doing more to get the word out about their missing child...BOTH sides of the family...jmo
Not being defensive, just wondering why the second I say no one in this small town knew anything, news article start showing up saying different, why????  I came here to inform everyone what I had seen and heard while I was in Baker County, I dont care what a newspaper article says I read them when they frist come out so that has no bearing on what I was posting, its the little nitpicking stuff like that that continues to cause trouble in here IMO, I told what happened and if anyone didnt believe me then thats their right, but why try to prove me wrong, whats up with that, and if it surprised people or disturbed them then I understand that, it surprised and disturbed me too, but thats what happened,

whatever you say....
it isn't about YOU...and what YOU posted or viewed in Baker County..it is about the fact that people in Crystal's own town are not aware that she has a child missing, that's all...that there are no posters up of Haleigh in her mother's town....and there are probably hardly any posters up in Satsuma either...both parents could do more! that is all that I,personally was commenting about...can't speak as to what anyone else posted, felt or said...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: August 03, 2009, 11:23:13 PM »

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1707 on: August 03, 2009, 11:26:23 PM »

whatever you say....
it isn't about YOU...and what YOU posted or viewed in Baker County..it is about the fact that people in Crystal's own town are not aware that she has a child missing, that's all...that there are no posters up of Haleigh in her mother's town....and there are probably hardly any posters up in Satsuma either...both parents could do more! that is all that I,personally was commenting about...can't speak as to what anyone else posted, felt or said...
See, this is what I am talking about, I didnt say it was about me, its about Haleigh and  thats all its about, I have never said it was about anything else EVER!, I do believe we need to stop this now and I would appreciate it if you just look over my post Thank YOU...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1708 on: August 03, 2009, 11:30:47 PM »

Good evening, haven't been here in a while because my computer went belly up and was in the shop for several days. Everything on the hard drive was lost, so I had to reload all my programs and other stuff, and it has taken 3 days so far!

Still no news on Haleigh, I see. This is so sad, that so many seem to have forgotten her! I don't know how her family stands this not knowing.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1709 on: August 03, 2009, 11:43:04 PM »

HH~I understood what you were saying, you were just relating what you actually heardf and witnessed with your own eyes and I appreciate that ....

I just stole this (thanks to LL Papa), but I had NO IDEA PDM was located smack dab on the water in a highly wooded area........and IT HAS NOT BEEN SEARCHED

This is so wrong, JUST AS A STATISTIC........people that murder their family any times leave there bodies near their work  ( I would venture to guess to keep an eye on anything), and I recall a murder case where a man murdered his wife, then involved his brother to help bury her, they buried her right by where he worked near the bank of the water.....that way he knew thought he would be able to watch the site in case anyone "got close".........they eventually figured it out by getting the brother to flip on his murdering brother and then led them to the body.

Here is the arial shot of PDM:

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: August 03, 2009, 11:51:59 PM »

HH~I understood what you were saying, you were just relating what you actually heardf and witnessed with your own eyes and I appreciate that ....

I just stole this (thanks to LL Papa), but I had NO IDEA PDM was located smack dab on the water in a highly wooded area........and IT HAS NOT BEEN SEARCHED

This is so wrong, JUST AS A STATISTIC........people that murder their family any times leave there bodies near their work  ( I would venture to guess to keep an eye on anything), and I recall a murder case where a man murdered his wife, then involved his brother to help bury her, they buried her right by where he worked near the bank of the water.....that way he knew thought he would be able to watch the site in case anyone "got close".........they eventually figured it out by getting the brother to flip on his murdering brother and then led them to the body.

Thank You Island, thats exactly what i was doing, and yes, whats up with that, that should be one of the places on the list that needs to be searched, OMG, what is going on with this case!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1711 on: August 03, 2009, 11:53:54 PM »

Thank You Island, thats exactly what i was doing, and yes, whats up with that, that should be one of the places on the list that needs to be searched, OMG, what is going on with this case!

You might know this better than I do, but I wonder how alligator infested that water is???

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: August 03, 2009, 11:56:15 PM »

You might know this better than I do, but I wonder how alligator infested that water is???
It has its fair share, maybe more, all rivers in Florida has gators and the St Johns river is one of the bigger rivers around here and I myself have seen gators lying on the banks in certin areas, so yea it has them!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1713 on: August 04, 2009, 12:03:47 AM »

I hate to keep "borrowing his research, but it's SOOOOO Good", here are his points:

No one ever searched the woods/swamp on PDM’s property. Part of RC’s job was to drive a forklift as one of the “yard crew” primarily on the northern, more dark end of the property. There is a parking area shown below that is approximately a football field’s length away from the edge of the wooded area.

Why in the hell would even Barney Fife go almost 100 miles away and search a 30 acre hay farm with back hoes, bulldozers, a 40 man coalition of LE agencies AND full press coverage and NOT search these woods immediately behind PDM where RC supposedly operated a fork lift in the total darkness on the night of 2/9?

Where would ANYONE think is more likely for Haleigh's body to be?

-100 miles away at the address of a parent who has been proven to be home on 2/9?

-Or in Palatka across a darkened parking lot from where the parent whose home she disappeared from worked at?

Why was Tim Miller and TES sent packing after only 3 days?

Something’s not right with this picture. It's been 6 long months since this little girl disappeared

http://www.artharris.com/forum/index.php/topic,134.105.html

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1714 on: August 04, 2009, 12:10:32 AM »

I agree with everything he said too, Island, why? thats a good question, and one that certainly needs looking into, something just isnt right with this investigation and I feel like that was one of the areas that should have been searched at the beginning,   hmmm, I wish we could ask Tim M, just what he really thinks happened..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1715 on: August 04, 2009, 12:18:15 AM »

I agree with everything he said too, Island, why? thats a good question, and one that certainly needs looking into, something just isnt right with this investigation and I feel like that was one of the areas that should have been searched at the beginning,   hmmm, I wish we could ask Tim M, just what he really thinks happened..
Me too HH I know he wanted to stay but was pretty much forced out be PCSO as per TM   I trust Tim's instincts and he obviously was looking for a body, which is hearbreaking in and of itself, but personally I'd rather know the truth than endure what your family has in NOT knowing.

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: August 04, 2009, 12:24:07 AM »

Me too HH I know he wanted to stay but was pretty much forced out be PCSO as per TM   I trust Tim's instincts and he obviously was looking for a body, which is hearbreaking in and of itself, but personally I'd rather know the truth than endure what your family has in NOT knowing.
Yes, me too, I wouldnt wish that on anybody, the not knowing can drive you insane, but Im sure it has always been in the back of their minds that Haleigh may not be in this world anymore, and if it turns out that that is the truth its time now to catch the ones responsible for her death and punish them, they dont need to be allowed to go on with their lives like nothing has happened.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1717 on: August 04, 2009, 12:32:38 AM »

Yes, me too, I wouldnt wish that on anybody, the not knowing can drive you insane, but Im sure it has always been in the back of their minds that Haleigh may not be in this world anymore, and if it turns out that that is the truth its time now to catch the ones responsible for her death and punish them, they dont need to be allowed to go on with their lives like nothing has happened.

I know you wouldn't HH~I know in the back of my mind even when Eli was doing well, I KNEW the statistics were stacked heeavily against him and knew that it was possible he wouldn't make it (IMO it's a natural defense mechanism to almost prepare yourself for what may happen), then it did. That being said at least I know he's in heaven and all those who are desperately looking for their loved ones don't have that comfort.....and thats is inhumane and heartbreaking

Off to bed, my stepson is here on leave and we've been staying up so late and I go to work so early, but he's headed to Kirkuk, Iraq in October and I' trying to stay up as long as he is up.

Night Monkeys and God Bless these children an angelic monkey

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: August 04, 2009, 12:37:20 AM »

Off to bed, my stepson is here on leave and we've been staying up so late and I go to work so early, but he's headed to Kirkuk, Iraq in October and I' trying to stay up as long as he is up.

Night Monkeys and God Bless these children an angelic monkey
Good Night, and tell him I said Good Luck!

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1719 on: August 04, 2009, 01:08:12 AM »

I realized tonight that I had said "GrandDaughter" to you earlier IS. I know that is not right. It was your GrandSon.
I should have just said nothing and sent you an email when things were not such a mess.
Last week my friends Daughter lost her Baby Girl during birth. Her Baby never had a chance to even get her first breath. Apparently the cord was wrapped around her neck and worse.
I promise you that I am not insensitive and in fact I am actually quite the opposite.
I made a huge mistake today and to me that is a cue that I need to take a break.
I sincerely appologize for being such an idiot today.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.