June 01, 2024, 11:34:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 440347 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: June 29, 2009, 10:14:18 AM »

I'm very sorry searching for all your pains.  I've lost many friends to meth and I have seen the destruction it does to All around the addict.  It's a painful thing to say that ouside of rehab and recovery the best thing one could hope for is a long jail sentence.  At least you know where the loved one is and doing the best they can sober.  Good luck and my prayers to all affected.  And I do include Crystal, Chad, Ron and Misty.  I just want Haleigh home soon and returned to 'good' parents who care about her more than themselves.  Drug users are very self centered and the children see and know too much.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: June 29, 2009, 10:15:34 AM »

true Heart...no one has clean hands in either family..
this drug find will not go well for Crystal in the custody battle I would think...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: June 29, 2009, 10:16:29 AM »

I'm very sorry searching for all your pains.  I've lost many friends to meth and I have seen the destruction it does to All around the addict.  It's a painful thing to say that ouside of rehab and recovery the best thing one could hope for is a long jail sentence.  At least you know where the loved one is and doing the best they can sober.  Good luck and my prayers to all affected.  And I do include Crystal, Chad, Ron and Misty.  I just want Haleigh home soon and returned to 'good' parents who care about her more than themselves.  Drug users are very self centered and the children see and know too much.

yep...good and fair post there!

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: June 29, 2009, 10:17:54 AM »

Mornin' Beautiful Monkeys!  I have to come out of my corner for this one...crack and seizures go hand in hand.  Also, it only takes 3 days for cocaine to exit your system.  This is how one beats a drug screen if one knows ahead of time when it is scheduled!  Now we know the mysterious seizure answers.  Now your probably asking how do I know this stuff?  I was Med. Assist. at an OB/Gyn for 3 yrs. and it was my job among other things to do the drug screens on preg. women.  I had to stay updated on drugs/usage/effect on fetus, here it was done by classes through our local health dept.  Okay, they knew ahead of time about the search and LE said (probably)"don't worry, it'll be quick, just a once through",(IMO) and they just stuck their crack and pipes in an old truck not thinking it would be looked at.  True addicts aren't going to put the drug down long enough to stash it far away.   I'm bet they are glad they can 'afford' what they need and want.   
They probably sell to keep up their habit.  They just couldn't trust someone to hold their bounty while good ole LE scours their property.
Possession – Cocaine and Marijuana with Intent to Sell
http://www.bcstandard.com/articles/2009/06/17/news/community/doc4a3935680b7c7711787645.txt
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #344 on: June 29, 2009, 10:20:24 AM »

Couldn't agree more, and some people just can't overcome, no matter how hard they try.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: June 29, 2009, 10:20:27 AM »

Sorry everyone!  My latest post got stuck in Hearts reply.  I had already warned ya'll I was computer stupid!   
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: June 29, 2009, 10:20:40 AM »

Do I recall reading about a truck that was left at a shop and it blonged to a Griffis and there were drugs found in it???

Somone jog my memory, please...and thank you!!!   

You are correct Grama!

On June 12, Bradley Hall was assisted by the Baker County Sheriff’s Office in retrieving his 2001 Ford F250 truck that he said was being held without his permission.

Hall told police he had tried for two months to contact Jeremy Bruce Griffis, 28, about returning the vehicle.

According to reports, Hall found the truck at Griffis’ workplace on Kinghorn Road. Hall told police, when he finally got into his truck, he found a bag of marijuana seeds, a bag of cocaine, a set of scales and several plastic bags.

According to reports, a witness present confirmed the contraband was found in the truck.

Police took the drugs into evidence. The investigation is ongoing.

http://www.bcstandard.com/articles/2009/06/17/news/community/doc4a3935680b7c7711787645.txt

I am going to wait until the investigation is over on this.. I can't understand why Bradley didn't go to the police sooner and waited 2 months to go to the police.....

Well the way that I look at it, if drugs is an issue on Ronald and Misty's side of this investigation, it should also be an issue on Crystal, Marie and the Griffis side as well.

This drug issue appears to go way back for some years on the maternal mother's side of the family.

No one has clean hands.

Like I said I am going to wait to see the out come the investigation..Waiting 2 months to report to the police about his truck brings red flags to me... Misty was the last to see Haleigh and all her inconsistancies have not been clear up yet let alone a timelime..
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: June 29, 2009, 10:28:09 AM »

Mornin' Beautiful Monkeys!  I have to come out of my corner for this one...crack and seizures go hand in hand.  Also, it only takes 3 days for cocaine to exit your system.  This is how one beats a drug screen if one knows ahead of time when it is scheduled!  Now we know the mysterious seizure answers.  Now your probably asking how do I know this stuff?  I was Med. Assist. at an OB/Gyn for 3 yrs. and it was my job among other things to do the drug screens on preg. women.  I had to stay updated on drugs/usage/effect on fetus, here it was done by classes through our local health dept.  Okay, they knew ahead of time about the search and LE said (probably)"don't worry, it'll be quick, just a once through",(IMO) and they just stuck their crack and pipes in an old truck not thinking it would be looked at.  True addicts aren't going to put the drug down long enough to stash it far away.   I'm bet they are glad they can 'afford' what they need and want.   
They probably sell to keep up their habit.  They just couldn't trust someone to hold their bounty while good ole LE scours their property.
Time will tell!

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: June 29, 2009, 10:29:41 AM »

Do I recall reading about a truck that was left at a shop and it blonged to a Griffis and there were drugs found in it???

You are correct Grama!

On June 12, Bradley Hall was assisted by the Baker County Sheriff’s Office in retrieving his 2001 Ford F250 truck that he said was being held without his permission.

Hall told police he had tried for two months to contact Jeremy Bruce Griffis, 28, about returning the vehicle.

According to reports, Hall found the truck at Griffis’ workplace on Kinghorn Road. Hall told police, when he finally got into his truck, he found a bag of marijuana seeds, a bag of cocaine, a set of scales and several plastic bags.

According to reports, a witness present confirmed the contraband was found in the truck.

I am going to wait until the investigation is over on this.. I can't understand why Bradley didn't go to the police sooner and waited 2 months to go to the police.....

Well the way that I look at it, if drugs is an issue on Ronald and Misty's side of this investigation, it should also be an issue on Crystal, Marie and the Griffis side as well.

This drug issue appears to go way back for some years on the maternal mother's side of the family.

No one has clean hands.

Like I said I am going to wait to see the out come the investigation..Waiting 2 months to report to the police about his truck brings red flags to me... Misty was the last to see Haleigh and all her inconsistancies have not been clear up yet let alone a timelime..

true enough about Misty..however, Misty didn't have anything to do with drugs being found on the griffis/sheffields property or in the truck...jmo...that falls in the griffis/sheffields laps no matter how you look at it...imo...
maybe the guy had been trying nicely to get his truck back from this guy with no luck and was forced to go to the police on the matter? who knows with this bunch...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: June 29, 2009, 10:37:33 AM »

You are correct Grama!

No one has clean hands.

true enough about Misty..however, Misty didn't have anything to do with drugs being found on the griffis/sheffields property or in the truck...jmo...that falls in the griffis/sheffields laps no matter how you look at it...imo...
maybe the guy had been trying nicely to get his truck back from this guy with no luck and was forced to go to the police on the matter? who knows with this bunch...

The griffis / sheffields knew for sometime a search was going to be done.... I will wait for the outcome from the investigation done by LE...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: June 29, 2009, 10:48:21 AM »

O/T somewhat

Publishing of mug shots on newspaper websites stirs debate

But a number of journalism watchdogs, civil libertarians and ethicists aren't laughing.

It has been called everything from ''journalistic malpractice'' to ``ethically bankrupt.''

Newspapers, particularly those in Florida, have discovered that the public has a huge appetite for jail mug shots. In May, the booking blotter generated about 52 percent of the 45.2 million page views to The Palm Beach Post's websites. For some sites, those hits can translate into ad sales.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/southflorida/story/1117521.html

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: June 29, 2009, 10:49:28 AM »

Me too Jersey    It looks like half the town if not more is into drugs, I don't understand the surprise of finding drugs anywhere around there.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: June 29, 2009, 10:55:38 AM »

Me too Jersey    It looks like half the town if not more is into drugs, I don't understand the surprise of finding drugs anywhere around there.

true enough...

blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: June 29, 2009, 10:58:53 AM »

Now somewhere I read that the a/c guy live next door..
I found a Billy Don Wright that owns a a/c company... I wonder if he is the a/c guy...

http://pubtitlet.co.pinellas.fl.us/clbsearch/ClbSearchResults.jsp?last_name=wright&last_name_search=Search&active_only=Y&jc=B
The guy who lived next door worked for the AC company which
services the house. I don't know if he was the one who was there
that night but he supposedly moved because of Ron.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: June 29, 2009, 11:10:40 AM »

I found a Billy Don Wright that owns a a/c company... I wonder if he is the a/c guy...

http://pubtitlet.co.pinellas.fl.us/clbsearch/ClbSearchResults.jsp?last_name=wright&last_name_search=Search&active_only=Y&jc=B
Why did he move because of Ron?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: June 29, 2009, 11:32:53 AM »

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: June 29, 2009, 11:37:12 AM »

thanks JG...that is beautiful of Haleigh!! xxx

blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: June 29, 2009, 11:39:23 AM »

Because he saw Ron beat the crap out of Ron Jr. and Ron had called the police on him for a barking dog.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: June 29, 2009, 11:43:46 AM »

Because he saw Ron beat the crap out of Ron Jr. and Ron had called the police on him for a barking dog.

when did this happen??? do you have a link to any of this? just curious....did this happen before or after he fixed the A/c and after Haleigh disappeared? can we track when and where he moved to? if he is still in Satsuma, ron could still track him down if he wanted to...it is a small enough town...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #359 on: June 29, 2009, 11:51:21 AM »

BL~You're local aren't you??? I had no idea Ron beat Jr., I hope he called th police or DCF........Ron sure would hate living next to me as my St. Bernard barks like Cujo if you come in my yard, and wouldn't hesitate to take a bite out of anyone beating a child (Saints are very protective of children) mine bit a toy one time because when my son hit it, it bounced back and hit him in the face-Boxer Bob lasted all of 2 minutes.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.