June 15, 2024, 08:21:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 441285 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: June 29, 2009, 04:44:29 PM »

could be that they have a lot... in the jada justice case i never heard about the boyfriends burnt up face until they found the body... maybe (hopefully) they do know a lot more then what they are telling us...
sorry i did that post in the middle of some one else's post thing again... ooops
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: June 29, 2009, 04:46:12 PM »

Now somewhere I read that the a/c guy live next door..
I found a Billy Don Wright that owns a a/c company... I wonder if he is the a/c guy...

http://pubtitlet.co.pinellas.fl.us/clbsearch/ClbSearchResults.jsp?last_name=wright&last_name_search=Search&active_only=Y&jc=B
The guy who lived next door worked for the AC company which
services the house. I don't know if he was the one who was there
that night but he supposedly moved because of Ron.
Why did he move because of Ron?
Because he saw Ron beat the crap out of Ron Jr. and Ron had called the police on him for a barking dog.

when did this happen??? do you have a link to any of this? just curious....did this happen before or after he fixed the A/c and after Haleigh disappeared? can we track when and where he moved to? if he is still in Satsuma, ron could still track him down if he wanted to...it is a small enough town...
I don'y need a link, someone reliable told me and it happened before
Haleigh becoming missing.

Another poster at another site that supposed to personally know the a/c guy posted a month or so ago that the a/c guy is not talking to anyone.  Stated that the a/c guy went on vacation to the Bahamas or somewhere like that shortly after HaLeigh went missing and after he returned from vacation he would not talk to anyone about what he knew or did not know.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #422 on: June 29, 2009, 04:48:40 PM »

IM~  I can see you care very deeply about finding Haleigh.  She's been gone so long.  And I think there are  a lot of lies and deception out there.  That is why some posters really want hard evidence or reliable sources of information.  I appreciate any and all efforts folks have made to help find Haleigh. 

you know what i don't get:

sandra cantu= found in about 2 weeks in a suitcase at the bottom of a pond

navaeh buchanen=found in about 2 weeks under concrete at the edge of water

jada justice=found in about 2 weeks burnt encased in cement and buried in water

caylee anthony=took 6 months to find right down the street not even buried in a spot that a tip was called in about early on by several people several times

The little mexican boy (sorry i forgot his name) found in another country in about 2 weeks (ALIVE)

the other Haley that was missing with her mom and SO found in about 3 weeks ALIVE

so where the hell is Haleigh dead or alive... no offense to Florida residents but what is up with not finding kids down there?

And don't forget Adji .......

I live in NW panhandle of Florida and it makes you wonder doesn't it.
trenton too

you are right......I'm afraid to actually sit and count as I may become too discouraged.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: June 29, 2009, 04:58:25 PM »

OT Hat Tip to Island Monkey for  news update/new search for Jennifer Kesse
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=343.new#new

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #424 on: June 29, 2009, 05:04:10 PM »

OT Hat Tip to Island Monkey for  news update/new search for Jennifer Kesse
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=343.new#new

Thanks

And to NoRose who went to post the article and link.   an angelic monkey

« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 05:09:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: June 29, 2009, 05:16:07 PM »

could be that they have a lot... in the jada justice case i never heard about the boyfriends burnt up face until they found the body... maybe (hopefully) they do know a lot more then what they are telling us...
sorry i did that post in the middle of some one else's post thing again... ooops

The affidavit says Tkachik told police that Castillo had beaten the child severely on the head on June 13 after they had both used heroin, and they noticed Jada wasn't breathing when they drove to buy more heroin that evening.

“I told you to stop. I told you enough is enough,” Tkachik said he told Castillo, according to the affidavit. The pair allegedly repeatedly tried CPR to revive the child.

According to the affidavit, the pair took Jada home and, thinking she was still breathing, took her into the house. Once they realized she was dead, the document says, they decided to get rid of the body.

Tkachik allegedly put the body in garbage bags the next day and took it to a wooded area in LaPorte County, where he tried unsuccessfully to burn it, causing an explosion that burned his face and required hospital treatment. Tkachik blamed the burns on a propane grill, police said.

Castillo and Tkachik then took the body home again, the affidavit said, and on June 15 entombed the remains in a tub full of concrete. After the concrete dried, the pair took the toddler’s body to a rural area near Westville and sank it in a swamp, according to the document.

more...http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/05/14/crimesider/entry5014214.shtml

Heart
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: June 29, 2009, 05:21:45 PM »

Jada Justice's thread: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5442.120 for those interested.

And I think you are right.  There were things about this case that weren't released until later.  I personally think  (and hope and pray) there is information known by LE in Haleigh's case that isn't being released to the public, for fear of jeopardizing the case.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: June 29, 2009, 05:33:20 PM »

O/T somewhat

Publishing of mug shots on newspaper websites stirs debate

But a number of journalism watchdogs, civil libertarians and ethicists aren't laughing.

It has been called everything from ''journalistic malpractice'' to ``ethically bankrupt.''

Newspapers, particularly those in Florida, have discovered that the public has a huge appetite for jail mug shots. In May, the booking blotter generated about 52 percent of the 45.2 million page views to The Palm Beach Post's websites. For some sites, those hits can translate into ad sales.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/southflorida/story/1117521.html
so how many of those million were from us LOL? and that furthers my point about the ad sales and web traffic

LOl penny, the only thing that I can say is I have done a good share of them.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: June 29, 2009, 05:47:13 PM »

I found a Billy Don Wright that owns a a/c company... I wonder if he is the a/c guy...

http://pubtitlet.co.pinellas.fl.us/clbsearch/ClbSearchResults.jsp?last_name=wright&last_name_search=Search&active_only=Y&jc=B
Because he saw Ron beat the crap out of Ron Jr. and Ron had called the police on him for a barking dog.

when did this happen??? do you have a link to any of this? just curious....did this happen before or after he fixed the A/c and after Haleigh disappeared? can we track when and where he moved to? if he is still in Satsuma, ron could still track him down if he wanted to...it is a small enough town...

Another poster at another site that supposed to personally know the a/c guy posted a month or so ago that the a/c guy is not talking to anyone.  Stated that the a/c guy went on vacation to the Bahamas or somewhere like that shortly after HaLeigh went missing and after he returned from vacation he would not talk to anyone about what he knew or did not know.

wam1174

Doubtful.

He's caucasian

Originally Posted by wam1174 View Post
Absolutely, I dont think I can reveal the name or the company he works for.
I do know him.

I can say he was on vacation in the caribbean 2 weeks ago and if he was a POI I dont think he would have been able to leave the country.

As far as checking and AC system in Feb. AC is being used in general terms here.
Most AC systems are not just AC rather heating and cooling.
Kinda like northerners call a Coca Cola "pop" and to us southerners its a "coke" no matter what brand.

wam1174
He doesnt speak much of the day, maybe told not to do so by LE. Im not sure

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:zCySNXcIvCgJ:www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php%3Fp%3D3883601+haleigh+cummings+a/c+guy+vacation&cd=15&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: June 29, 2009, 05:55:51 PM »

wam1174

Doubtful.

He's caucasian

Originally Posted by wam1174 View Post
Absolutely, I dont think I can reveal the name or the company he works for.
I do know him.

I can say he was on vacation in the caribbean 2 weeks ago and if he was a POI I dont think he would have been able to leave the country.

As far as checking and AC system in Feb. AC is being used in general terms here.
Most AC systems are not just AC rather heating and cooling.
Kinda like northerners call a Coca Cola "pop" and to us southerners its a "coke" no matter what brand.

wam1174
He doesnt speak much of the day, maybe told not to do so by LE. Im not sure

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:zCySNXcIvCgJ:www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php%3Fp%3D3883601+haleigh+cummings+a/c+guy+vacation&cd=15&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
OT but I'm a northerner and I have never called or heard coke called pop... we call it soda.. I always thought it was you southerners that called it pop LOL... and a greed it was always said that the ac guy was totally cleared within hours... so is the ac guy the neighbor or a co worker of a neighbor... i don't get it
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: June 29, 2009, 06:00:25 PM »

Hello Monkeys, Im glad Art finally posted the article about the search, also ...like LE says in the article, no ill will ever come towards Crystal and her family because of the drugs found in the truck,  it wasnt their truck and LE hasnt said just how long the drugs had been in the truck, they could have been there ever since the truck was left there, who knows, and like LE said likely no one will get charged with them.,unless someone says, they are mine , and I doubt that's gonna happen.....so all in all Im just Glad Art finally posted the aticle..........

also BL Starke, Thanks for the info........ I know how it is.........

Searching, glad your Son finally got to the Doctor........handle your Daughter-in-law how you see fit, just remember .....he was your son before he was her Husband,   I hope everything turns out alright.......

and again....IMO.......Misty and Ron need to run.......not walk........down to the Sheriffs office and tell what the heck happened to Haleigh.........this is gettting rediculous...............really..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #431 on: June 29, 2009, 06:03:34 PM »

Hello Monkeys, Im glad Art finally posted the article about the search, also ...like LE says in the article, no ill will ever come towards Crystal and her family because of the drugs found in the truck,  it wasnt their truck and LE hasnt said just how long the drugs had been in the truck, they could have been there ever since the truck was left there, who knows, and like LE said likely no one will get charged with them.,unless someone says, they are mine , and I doubt that's gonna happen.....so all in all Im just Glad Art finally posted the aticle..........

Searching, glad your Son finally got to the Doctor........handle your Daughter-in-law how you see fit, just remember .....he was your son before he was her Husband,   I hope everything turns out alright.......

and again....IMO.......Misty and Ron need to run.......not walk........down to the Sheriffs office and tell what the heck happened to Haleigh.........this is gettting rediculous...............really..........
Agreed, but I doubt very much if Ron or Misty are going to run on down and say anything. Are they still living with grandma?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: June 29, 2009, 06:11:13 PM »

Agreed, but I doubt very much if Ron or Misty are going to run on down and say anything. Are they still living with grandma?
Yes, as far as I know and visiting Ron's Dad alot and just generally hanging around hiding LOL

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #433 on: June 29, 2009, 06:19:12 PM »

Do I recall reading about a truck that was left at a shop and it blonged to a Griffis and there were drugs found in it???

Somone jog my memory, please...and thank you!!!   

Yes, something about fighting to get the truck back. will see if I can find it.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5149.msg844743#msg844743

Possession – Cocaine and Marijuana with Intent to Sell

On June 12, Bradley Hall was assisted by the Baker County Sheriff’s Office in retrieving his 2001 Ford F250 truck that he said was being held without his permission.

Hall told police he had tried for two months to contact Jeremy Bruce Griffis, 28, about returning the vehicle.

According to reports, Hall found the truck at Griffis’ workplace on Kinghorn Road. Hall told police, when he finally got into his truck, he found a bag of marijuana seeds, a bag of cocaine, a set of scales and several plastic bags.

According to reports, a witness present confirmed the contraband was found in the truck.

Police took the drugs into evidence. The investigation is ongoing.

http://www.bcstandard.com/articles/2009/06/17/news/community/doc4a3935680b7c7711787645.txt

Thanks Searching    an angelic monkey

You are very welcome.
Why is it so hard for Crystal supporters to even allow themselves to think it is possible she still has a drug problem and has surrounded herself once again with the drug community?
all of this coming out and I am seeing people post that they bet it was a setup? come on, so this other one was as well? I do not see someone sneaking over to the Griffis property and finding an old truck on the property to stash their crack and pipes in,just to set Crystal up. I am not buying it and think it is ridiculous. JMO
i don't think any one tried to frame her and i still say she is no angel however i do not believe she is using crack... her teeth are too nice and you can usually spot a crackhead from a mile away it's a whole nother ball field than a coke head... is it possible that this was found on the gradparents property and not marie's? and if so is it possible that with such a large farm with dead and live horses that they have hired help? maybe even this other scale toting jeremy grifis (he does work at a chicken farm)... my uncle has a small farm and he has tons of old trucks that are about to die but he uses them to lug stuff from point a to point b... like animal feed and what not

That is true about the teeth, and they do not call them chicken heads for nothing, however, I was under the impression meth is the one that eats the teeth away.

chicken heads LOL where I come from that phrase has to do with hookers that perform oral services if you know what i mean but hey tomayto tamato LOL
Basically the same only they perform the services for the dope  and the more dope the more they perform.. KWIM?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: June 29, 2009, 06:40:47 PM »

O/T
Just wanted to say good to see you SEARCHING.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Rose Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #435 on: June 29, 2009, 07:23:08 PM »

Thanks for the Greeting penny for your thoughts, Heart, Searching, GramaMonkey (what a cute welcome picture),& last but not least Cookie ! ..

& To answer your question Cookie , I wasn't informed as to why, I just refreshed the page & it informed me that I was banned .. I emailed Art to ask him to look into why it was that I was banned by 2Spunky & he replied that he will do but that he has been busy covering Michael Jackson & on top of that the search of the Griffis property .. I enjoy Arts site very much & I hope that he will not allow one of his most LOYAL Viewers, Readers, & Posters - ROSE RED - to be ejected from his site without a darn good reason .. Time will tell , he is busy & hopefully will get to my issue when he can .. I cut my blogging teeth on Arts site & am a bit annoyed that my banning did not come from the top if it were infact necessary .. I'll just have to wait & see if he allows me back in .. Until then, I'm Happy to be here in the cage with THE MONKEYS !

SOOO, since we are discussing the new article on ARTs site,..

http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/29/haleigh-search-yields-no-clues-just-crack/#comments..

Comment # 10 at this point , From Art Harris to Linda OZ : Art states in the last paragraph of his response that quote " - even if we all wish they’d hold more press conferences or open up to tell us details they can’t because they don’t want those under suspicion to know they’re just waiting, waiting for them to make one false move." end quote .

Evidence doesn't have to wait for a false or wrong move ..

Art also said in the same comment that the PCSO has to work as dilligently to clear suspects & eluded to that being what the search was at the Griffis property.

So the only persons to my knowlege that could be the possible "ones under suspicion is Ronald & his family .. & My question is WHY ?

WHY lay out through Art basically that Ron is the one that has PCSO suspicions raised if they infact have no proof or evidence to arrest him or them on ?

So, in my opinion the best that they have going for them in this case is a hunch & that is simply not enough to hang a family of a missing child out to dry on ..

For the suspicions of the PCSO to infact be correct it would have to involve both sides of the families - Cummings & Croslins - & I don't believe for a second that with all the people ( more than a dozen ) that would have to be involved in this conpspiracy to keep quiet what happened to Haleigh & who is involved is even remotely a possibility ..

The Croslins have no loyalties to Ron of his family ,.. If they knew what happened it would take more than Misty's love for Ron to keep them from spilling & being 35,000.00 $$ richer ..

Ron & Misty have been interviewed numerous time & Misty alone more than 50 + hours worth along with the polygraph examinations that Misty & Ron both admit were given & also say that they were told by an official that they passed ..

Now Art posted a comment the other day on the forum stating that his LE sources state that infact Ron & MIsty were never told the results of the polygraph examinations ?? .. I find that statement to show that games are being played in this case of a missing & considered abducted child & THAT IS WRONG ..

I wouldn't debate whether or not that Ron & Misty were told the truth regarding their resultsof their tests but for a LE leak to tell Ron that they were infact never told anything at all regarding the results of that tests is , in my opinion, a dag gone lie..

Misty & Ron are not fool enough to get on NATIONAL TELEVISION & falsely state that they were told something by LE if infact they weren't .. That is delusional .

PCSO needs to kick it into high gear , lay out what infact they know about this case that is factual & allow they public to make heads or tails of the evidence & HOPE like heck someone comes forward that understands the pieces & can provide the missing ones ..

Haleigh is a person, flesh & blood, .. Not a game of gotcha !

The fact is that censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates, in the end, the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion.  ~Henry Steele Commager
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: June 29, 2009, 07:23:37 PM »

CHRISTOPHER  JOE  PEARCE
SATSUMA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 6/29/2009 5:47:55 PM  - Booking#: 09-02673
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 8/14/1980 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
810.02-3a   BURGL OCCUPIED DWELLING UNARMED   F   S    $2,504.00    
812.014-2c1   LARC THEFT IS 300 OR MORE BUT LESS THAN 5000 DOLS   F   T    $1,004.00    
943.0435-14c4   SEX OFFENDER VIOLATION FAIL TO REGISTER AS REQUIRED   F   T    $1,004.00    
                $4,512.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754973&IMG=30523

Heart
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: June 29, 2009, 07:28:23 PM »

Haleigh is a person, flesh & blood, .. Not a game of gotcha !

Thank You Rose...now if only le in Satsuma could read it...

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: June 29, 2009, 07:34:55 PM »

I have been pondering WHY if he was cleared, why would he not speak to anyone!!!!  Then...hmmmm he may have seen something and reported it to LE....and was told ot to discuss further with anyone.

Rose Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #439 on: June 29, 2009, 07:41:34 PM »

Thank You mamacrazy,.. I am as fed up with the situation as everyone else ..

I can understand the hesitation of a LE office needing to guard the evidence the have that p;ertains to a missing persons case on all the different levels it is valuable on .. BUT,..

Haleigh has been missing along time & given it's been almost 5 months & not 5 years time is of the essesce ..

They don't need to wait until this case is cold & years have gone by to divulge the information they have if infact that have any ..

Minds & still fresh & the case is still a HOT TOPIC .. Now is the time to involve the public & get this little girl , HALEIGH CUMMINGS , home safe & sound or atleast properly laid to rest .. & LAST but not least the person or persons responsible on trial for their own life .

The fact is that censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates, in the end, the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion.  ~Henry Steele Commager
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.