June 16, 2024, 02:14:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 441334 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: June 29, 2009, 03:03:06 PM »

Now somewhere I read that the a/c guy live next door..
I found a Billy Don Wright that owns a a/c company... I wonder if he is the a/c guy...

http://pubtitlet.co.pinellas.fl.us/clbsearch/ClbSearchResults.jsp?last_name=wright&last_name_search=Search&active_only=Y&jc=B
The guy who lived next door worked for the AC company which
services the house. I don't know if he was the one who was there
that night but he supposedly moved because of Ron.
Why did he move because of Ron?
Because he saw Ron beat the crap out of Ron Jr. and Ron had called the police on him for a barking dog.

when did this happen??? do you have a link to any of this? just curious....did this happen before or after he fixed the A/c and after Haleigh disappeared? can we track when and where he moved to? if he is still in Satsuma, ron could still track him down if he wanted to...it is a small enough town...
I don'y need a link, someone reliable told me and it happened before
Haleigh becoming missing.

oh,,,alrighty then...if perhaps someone who knows ron would be reading here, do you think that ron would track down this a/c guy? confront him perhaps?
if ron was hitting on this child then he needs to be reported to child protective services imo...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #381 on: June 29, 2009, 03:03:27 PM »

That's what I was wondering if it was approved slapping, but if you see someone slapping a young child, how would you know if it was approved or not. I have never heard of approved slapping by DCF, but then I have never had anything to do with this group.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #382 on: June 29, 2009, 03:07:32 PM »

That's what I was wondering if it was approved slapping, but if you see someone slapping a young child, how would you know if it was approved or not. I have never heard of approved slapping by DCF, but then I have never had anything to do with this group.
  Me either NCRG........as soon as Ron stated that my reaction was WTF??????? WHY would you know that specific language. It has never set right with me and it never will

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: June 29, 2009, 03:08:19 PM »

Do I recall reading about a truck that was left at a shop and it blonged to a Griffis and there were drugs found in it???

Somone jog my memory, please...and thank you!!!   

You are correct Grama!

Possession – Cocaine and Marijuana with Intent to Sell

On June 12, Bradley Hall was assisted by the Baker County Sheriff’s Office in retrieving his 2001 Ford F250 truck that he said was being held without his permission.

Hall told police he had tried for two months to contact Jeremy Bruce Griffis, 28, about returning the vehicle.

According to reports, Hall found the truck at Griffis’ workplace on Kinghorn Road. Hall told police, when he finally got into his truck, he found a bag of marijuana seeds, a bag of cocaine, a set of scales and several plastic bags.

According to reports, a witness present confirmed the contraband was found in the truck.

Police took the drugs into evidence. The investigation is ongoing.

http://www.bcstandard.com/articles/2009/06/17/news/community/doc4a3935680b7c7711787645.txt

I am going to wait until the investigation is over on this.. I can't understand why Bradley didn't go to the police sooner and waited 2 months to go to the police.....
as i stated earlier my suspicion is that he lent his car in trade of drugs... dealers love this because they get to drive a new car everyday and are virtually untrackable... and when professional people who moonlight as crackheads find themselves with a drug problem they don't mind usually because they run low on cash and start hocking their posessions... then it's hard to get them back because how do you explain to a cop why you let a dealer borrow your car for 2 months... i used to know a guy a long time ago that sold crack but only to upscale citizens... he totaled 3 mustangs that belonged to crackheads and they didn't even mind... because the dealer would call and say hey i crashed your car and then they would just report it stolen and the insurance would pay for it.... happens all the time around where i live... you don't usually see a dealer in the same car more then once
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: June 29, 2009, 03:13:49 PM »

Mornin' Beautiful Monkeys!  I have to come out of my corner for this one...crack and seizures go hand in hand.  Also, it only takes 3 days for cocaine to exit your system.  This is how one beats a drug screen if one knows ahead of time when it is scheduled!  Now we know the mysterious seizure answers.  Now your probably asking how do I know this stuff?  I was Med. Assist. at an OB/Gyn for 3 yrs. and it was my job among other things to do the drug screens on preg. women.  I had to stay updated on drugs/usage/effect on fetus, here it was done by classes through our local health dept.  Okay, they knew ahead of time about the search and LE said (probably)"don't worry, it'll be quick, just a once through",(IMO) and they just stuck their crack and pipes in an old truck not thinking it would be looked at.  True addicts aren't going to put the drug down long enough to stash it far away.   I'm bet they are glad they can 'afford' what they need and want.   
i am no expert but i want to disagree with you on this... i'm not sure what type of seisure they are called but there are different kinds... and crack heads don't usually have the full on once in a while big seisure... they have the tiny episode ones ... like a twitching crack head... with symptoms similar to terrets... which fades after they complete withdrawl... and as far as crystals seisure both times she went to the er and they tested her there... i even think kp said it was due to her weaning off of pain meds that were perscribed to her from her major accident... which is entirely possible since that is one of the side effects
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: June 29, 2009, 03:14:03 PM »

Penny...that makes a lot of sense...^^^^

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: June 29, 2009, 03:14:44 PM »

Me either NCRG........as soon as Ron stated that my reaction was WTF??????? WHY would you know that specific language. It has never set right with me and it never will
Nope, that was upsetting to me, I thought it wasn't alright to spank a kid? I can't imagine DCF telling a parent how to spank, anyone?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: June 29, 2009, 03:15:22 PM »

Penny...that makes a lot of sense...

this is the post that I was agreeing with..Penny is too quick for me! lol..

snip Penney:
as i stated earlier my suspicion is that he lent his car in trade of drugs... dealers love this because they get to drive a new car everyday and are virtually untrackable... and when professional people who moonlight as crackheads find themselves with a drug problem they don't mind usually because they run low on cash and start hocking their posessions... then it's hard to get them back because how do you explain to a cop why you let a dealer borrow your car for 2 months... i used to know a guy a long time ago that sold crack but only to upscale citizens... he totaled 3 mustangs that belonged to crackheads and they didn't even mind... because the dealer would call and say hey i crashed your car and then they would just report it stolen and the insurance would pay for it.... happens all the time around where i live... you don't usually see a dealer in the same car more then once

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: June 29, 2009, 03:16:50 PM »

Sorry everyone!  My latest post got stuck in Hearts reply.  I had already warned ya'll I was computer stupid!   
i do that when i am on here at 2 am LOL
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: June 29, 2009, 03:19:06 PM »

O/T somewhat

Publishing of mug shots on newspaper websites stirs debate

But a number of journalism watchdogs, civil libertarians and ethicists aren't laughing.

It has been called everything from ''journalistic malpractice'' to ``ethically bankrupt.''

Newspapers, particularly those in Florida, have discovered that the public has a huge appetite for jail mug shots. In May, the booking blotter generated about 52 percent of the 45.2 million page views to The Palm Beach Post's websites. For some sites, those hits can translate into ad sales.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/southflorida/story/1117521.html
so how many of those million were from us LOL? and that furthers my point about the ad sales and web traffic
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: June 29, 2009, 03:20:21 PM »

very pretty
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: June 29, 2009, 03:21:44 PM »

I found a Billy Don Wright that owns a a/c company... I wonder if he is the a/c guy...

http://pubtitlet.co.pinellas.fl.us/clbsearch/ClbSearchResults.jsp?last_name=wright&last_name_search=Search&active_only=Y&jc=B
Because he saw Ron beat the crap out of Ron Jr. and Ron had called the police on him for a barking dog.
do you have an adress? would this be 204 where tresha and jerry lived or maybe 200... if you can get an address i can get a move out date
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #392 on: June 29, 2009, 03:30:54 PM »

Do I recall reading about a truck that was left at a shop and it blonged to a Griffis and there were drugs found in it???

Yes, something about fighting to get the truck back. will see if I can find it.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5149.msg844743#msg844743

On June 12, Bradley Hall was assisted by the Baker County Sheriff’s Office in retrieving his 2001 Ford F250 truck that he said was being held without his permission.

Hall told police he had tried for two months to contact Jeremy Bruce Griffis, 28, about returning the vehicle.

According to reports, Hall found the truck at Griffis’ workplace on Kinghorn Road. Hall told police, when he finally got into his truck, he found a bag of marijuana seeds, a bag of cocaine, a set of scales and several plastic bags.

According to reports, a witness present confirmed the contraband was found in the truck.

http://www.bcstandard.com/articles/2009/06/17/news/community/doc4a3935680b7c7711787645.txt

Thanks Searching    an angelic monkey

You are very welcome.
Why is it so hard for Crystal supporters to even allow themselves to think it is possible she still has a drug problem and has surrounded herself once again with the drug community?
all of this coming out and I am seeing people post that they bet it was a setup? come on, so this other one was as well? I do not see someone sneaking over to the Griffis property and finding an old truck on the property to stash their crack and pipes in,just to set Crystal up. I am not buying it and think it is ridiculous. JMO
i don't think any one tried to frame her and i still say she is no angel however i do not believe she is using crack... her teeth are too nice and you can usually spot a crackhead from a mile away it's a whole nother ball field than a coke head... is it possible that this was found on the gradparents property and not marie's? and if so is it possible that with such a large farm with dead and live horses that they have hired help? maybe even this other scale toting jeremy grifis (he does work at a chicken farm)... my uncle has a small farm and he has tons of old trucks that are about to die but he uses them to lug stuff from point a to point b... like animal feed and what not

That is true about the teeth, and they do not call them chicken heads for nothing, however, I was under the impression meth is the one that eats the teeth away.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: June 29, 2009, 03:34:38 PM »

Meth eats the teeth away, Meth Teeth.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: June 29, 2009, 03:36:25 PM »

So there is two people that saw Ron hit Ron Jr, and was he slapping him the way he was trained to slap, or was it his version of slapping?
i want to clarify something... he was not trained to slap and i totally know where you are getting that from but what the discipline training  is child services across the charts... 1 minute in time out per year of age... they would never tell you to slap your kid in any manner... while it is "legal" technically the rules are it cannot be in the face and it cannot cause harm or pain or any marks whatsoever even immediate redness not just bruising... they would never have told him in any way shape or form to slap a child... there was just a case in worcester mass where a dad beat the crap out of his kid and made him brain dead on fathers day... this guy never spent time with his 7 year old his whole life and the kid lived in alabamam yet he was granted summer custody... there was a comment that said the kids room was empty of furniture clothes toy everything... which told me right off the bat that dss (that's what it's called up here) was involved... that is their recomendation... strip an older/difficult child of all posessions... as soon as i heard that i knew that this dad who already had an assault with intent with a deadly weapon charge was under thhe eye of dss and look what happened... i sat in on a lot of parent counseling and dss trainings a couple years back but never pursued it as a career option because honestly the system is a joke.... the boy was taken off life support sunday and they donated all his organs... this is kind of off topic but here is a link if you want to read the story... so sad one of the articles if you want to poke around the site shows the dad during arraignment... tell me you do not want to cause him some serious brain damage
http://www.telegram.com/article/20090625/COLUMN01/906250659
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #395 on: June 29, 2009, 03:37:08 PM »

when did this happen??? do you have a link to any of this? just curious....did this happen before or after he fixed the A/c and after Haleigh disappeared? can we track when and where he moved to? if he is still in Satsuma, ron could still track him down if he wanted to...it is a small enough town...

well, then, if you do not mind, I will believe it when I see it in print from a presser or something, you know, LE, a reliable source. Until then, I will consider it another rumor to put in the muddy waters pile.
Good day monkeys.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #396 on: June 29, 2009, 03:40:35 PM »

So there is two people that saw Ron hit Ron Jr, and was he slapping him the way he was trained to slap, or was it his version of slapping?
i want to clarify something... he was not trained to slap and i totally know where you are getting that from but what the discipline training  is child services across the charts... 1 minute in time out per year of age... they would never tell you to slap your kid in any manner... while it is "legal" technically the rules are it cannot be in the face and it cannot cause harm or pain or any marks whatsoever even immediate redness not just bruising... they would never have told him in any way shape or form to slap a child... there was just a case in worcester mass where a dad beat the crap out of his kid and made him brain dead on fathers day... this guy never spent time with his 7 year old his whole life and the kid lived in alabamam yet he was granted summer custody... there was a comment that said the kids room was empty of furniture clothes toy everything... which told me right off the bat that dss (that's what it's called up here) was involved... that is their recomendation... strip an older/difficult child of all posessions... as soon as i heard that i knew that this dad who already had an assault with intent with a deadly weapon charge was under thhe eye of dss and look what happened... i sat in on a lot of parent counseling and dss trainings a couple years back but never pursued it as a career option because honestly the system is a joke.... the boy was taken off life support sunday and they donated all his organs... this is kind of off topic but here is a link if you want to read the story... so sad one of the articles if you want to poke around the site shows the dad during arraignment... tell me you do not want to cause him some serious brain damage
http://www.telegram.com/article/20090625/COLUMN01/906250659

I think we were being sarcastic.....but, I am very familiar with the story about the 7yr old and I can't even understand how he ended up with summer custody and from what I can recall the boy wasn't even there very long before he did this.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: June 29, 2009, 03:45:40 PM »

You are very welcome.
Why is it so hard for Crystal supporters to even allow themselves to think it is possible she still has a drug problem and has surrounded herself once again with the drug community?
all of this coming out and I am seeing people post that they bet it was a setup? come on, so this other one was as well? I do not see someone sneaking over to the Griffis property and finding an old truck on the property to stash their crack and pipes in,just to set Crystal up. I am not buying it and think it is ridiculous. JMO
i don't think any one tried to frame her and i still say she is no angel however i do not believe she is using crack... her teeth are too nice and you can usually spot a crackhead from a mile away it's a whole nother ball field than a coke head... is it possible that this was found on the gradparents property and not marie's? and if so is it possible that with such a large farm with dead and live horses that they have hired help? maybe even this other scale toting jeremy grifis (he does work at a chicken farm)... my uncle has a small farm and he has tons of old trucks that are about to die but he uses them to lug stuff from point a to point b... like animal feed and what not

That is true about the teeth, and they do not call them chicken heads for nothing, however, I was under the impression meth is the one that eats the teeth away.
oh meth definitely does and it causes you to claw your skin off because you think you have bugs under there which most people know and i never understood why if people already know that about meth then why do they still claw their skin... don't they have some rationale that says hey wait i knew this was a side effect and i really don't have bugs...
as far as crack it is a lot like meth and any chemical drug that is smoked... even the people that rub the coke on teir gums after a line for the numbing effect end up with severe tooth decay... it has to do with the added chemicals.. not the actual coke that goes into crack... in south america people chew the coca leaf and thheir teeth are fine it's all the additives that get ya
blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: June 29, 2009, 03:45:50 PM »

well, then, if you do not mind, I will believe it when I see it in print from a presser or something, you know, LE, a reliable source. Until then, I will consider it another rumor to put in the muddy waters pile.
Good day monkeys.

Well, you do that, put me in your rumors. I always tell the truth
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: June 29, 2009, 03:47:21 PM »

chicken heads LOL where I come from that phrase has to do with hookers that perform oral services if you know what i mean but hey tomayto tamato LOL

You are very welcome.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.