June 16, 2024, 12:50:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 441323 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #100 on: June 28, 2009, 11:12:17 AM »

TxLady2 I agree with you, LE does that often, checking reactions and such of people, watching people and what they are all doing.

I have posted this prior, but thought should insert it again here.

Watching Sheriff Hardy on the video when both Crystal and Ron got up to speak.  Hardy's face was straight ahead, but his eyes were continually moving ....watching.
Yes, I remember that.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2009, 11:12:18 AM »

TxLady2 I agree with you, LE does that often, checking reactions and such of people, watching people and what they are all doing.

I am sure that LE had somene undercover watching Ron & Misty while the search was being done.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2009, 11:12:31 AM »

Reading Tim's Write Into Action article....

Hmmm...HaLeigh Bug Center.  Well now, Crystal, Marie, Kim and not excluding ...JEREMIAH REGAN.

Where did the funds go???  Good...they should all be investigated for the monies collected.

morning all!

yes..where did the funds go?
inquiring minds want to know...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2009, 11:25:05 AM »

I am sure that LE had somene undercover watching Ron & Misty while the search was being done.

and to really do a fair investigation, someone to also monitor the Griffis/Sheffield reactions? Chad's as well...I hope that it revealed something...no matter who it turns out to be....I just want this case solved, Haleigh to be found and the guilty party punished...no matter who it turns out to be..

one thing that keeps coming to my mind...where was Chad at the morning that Crystal got the call that Haleigh was missing...? it was 3 A.M. something when she got the call, she did not leave her home until some time after that because she could not find Chad, which was reported and I read it...so, where was he all night long? has he an alibi? we really need to look at all angles in this case...imo....no one has been cleared yet....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2009, 11:39:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

Cookie, I can give you a timeline of what occurred that morning or at least what can be confirmed.
Crystal received the call at 3:45 am  < have heard nothing about Chat>
Crystal called her Mother at 5:00 am
Crystal and Marie called Johnny Sheffield at 5:00 am to check out if this were a prank.
Marie called her supervisor at 5:00 am  took 5 minutes to find her replacement.
Johnny Sheffield returned call to Crystal and Marie and advised no Prank, active investigation.  No time, can only estimate.
Crystal and Marie arrived in Satsuma at 11:00am

<RUMOR>A bit of rumor has been put out, that they stopped at a bank and opened up a new bank account.<RUMOR>

Now, if this rumor were true..  Then that would put them at the Bank between 9:00am and 9:30 am.  Because the bank doesn't open until 9:00am, and it is an hour and a half trip to Satsuma, therefore they had to be enroute by 9:30 headed for Satsuma..   thats all that I have found......

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2009, 11:43:14 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

Cookie, I can give you a timeline of what occurred that morning or at least what can be confirmed.
Crystal and Marie called Johnny Sheffield at 5:00 am to check out if this were a prank.
Johnny Sheffield returned call to Crystal and Marie and advised no Prank, active investigation.  No time, can only estimate.

<RUMOR>A bit of rumor has been put out, that they stopped at a bank and opened up a new bank account.<RUMOR>

Now, if this rumor were true..  Then that would put them at the Bank between 9:00am and 9:30 am.  Because the bank doesn't open until 9:00am, and it is an hour and a half trip to Satsuma, therefore they had to be enroute by 9:30 headed for Satsuma..   thats all that I have found......

why didn't Chad, as Crystal's fiancee accompany Crystal to Satsuma since it was her child, his soon to be step child who is missing? that has never made sense to me...this is a family emergency...If my fiancee didn't go with me at a time like that, no forgiveness there for me! jmo

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2009, 11:44:10 AM »

also, why did Crystal wait so long to call her mom???? or just run across the yard to her home since they are so close together?? that doesn't make any sense...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2009, 11:56:06 AM »

also, why did Crystal wait so long to call her mom???? or just run across the yard to her home since they are so close together?? that doesn't make any sense...

This I don't have answers for, and have beat the heck out of interviews and posting, trying to make sense of it.  I know, that Marie was already up and getting ready for work by 5:00,  There was also something that I had seen or heard in the past that it was actually Marie that was called, but that has been beat down soundly.  They were living on the same property then as they are now.  Look at the photos of the kids playing in the yard, the swing.  So, Marie and Crystal in February were living no more than a run across the yard from each other.  Chad's whereabouts has never been discussed. If Crystal brought the baby with her that morning, has never been clarified.  Chad must have appeared sometime during those early days, since Ron approached  both Chad and Marcus about his being 75 per cent sure of where Haleigh was.  I have my belief's of what actually happened, but learned soundly to be careful what to put out on postings.  So, the hour and 15 minutes between the call's is a mystery, and  is in my opinion.. worth 2 cents on the open market for a deposit on a cup of coffee,   I think it is very questionable..  Did she go back to sleep?  That thought makes my hair stand on ends.
Then a thought came through, what if's all over the place.  What occurred between lets say 5:30 am when they spoke to Johnny Sheffield, and 9:30 when they left for Satsuma.  Thats 4 hours..  Where is the panic and fear, and overwhelming feeling to get there now, right now, a child is missing>>

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: June 28, 2009, 12:08:36 PM »

This I don't have answers for, and have beat the heck out of interviews and posting, trying to make sense of it.  I know, that Marie was already up and getting ready for work by 5:00,  There was also something that I had seen or heard in the past that it was actually Marie that was called, but that has been beat down soundly.  They were living on the same property then as they are now.  Look at the photos of the kids playing in the yard, the swing.  So, Marie and Crystal in February were living no more than a run across the yard from each other.  Chad's whereabouts has never been discussed. If Crystal brought the baby with her that morning, has never been clarified.  Chad must have appeared sometime during those early days, since Ron approached  both Chad and Marcus about his being 75 per cent sure of where Haleigh was.  I have my belief's of what actually happened, but learned soundly to be careful what to put out on postings.  So, the hour and 15 minutes between the call's is a mystery, and  is in my opinion.. worth 2 cents on the open market for a deposit on a cup of coffee,   I think it is very questionable..  Did she go back to sleep?  That thought makes my hair stand on ends.
Then a thought came through, what if's all over the place.  What occurred between lets say 5:30 am when they spoke to Johnny Sheffield, and 9:30 when they left for Satsuma.  Thats 4 hours..  Where is the panic and fear, and overwhelming feeling to get there now, right now, a child is missing>>

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: June 28, 2009, 12:12:21 PM »

sorry I messed that up  ^^^^...Crystal actually retracted that statement about ron saying that to Chad...either during the same interview after a commercial or the next day or soon after that...she said that she had misspoke...I noticed on the tv interview when she was saying that ron had told Chad that info, Chad looked very uncomfortable..looking down and shifting his weight back and forth if I remember right...soon after that, Crystal said on tv that she had misunderstood...it can be found on the tv interview...I remember it distinctly...just not the exact date of it being said...
and I agree, where was the panic and fear and the urge to get to Satsuma as soon as possible? questions, questions questions...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: June 28, 2009, 12:21:42 PM »

Somewhere in all of the articles I have read, there was a comment that Chad was seen getting gas in the early morning.

Don't remember where this was, but maybe it will jog another monkey's thoughts and someone will be able to find this.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #111 on: June 28, 2009, 12:50:41 PM »

Somewhere in all of the articles I have read, there was a comment that Chad was seen getting gas in the early morning.

Don't remember where this was, but maybe it will jog another monkey's thoughts and someone will be able to find this.

Just wanted to say hello and hope haleigh is found soon...
IRRC I saw where it said somewhere that Ron was seen around 2 am getting gas at the local convient store.  Could this be what you are thinking of GramaMonkey?

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: June 28, 2009, 01:11:06 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

why didn't Chad, as Crystal's fiancee accompany Crystal to Satsuma since it was her child, his soon to be step child who is missing? that has never made sense to me...this is a family emergency...If my fiancee didn't go with me at a time like that, no forgiveness there for me! jmo
i thought he was watching the baby but i'm not sure,

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: June 28, 2009, 01:13:17 PM »

chad sets off my hinkey and i don't know why.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: June 28, 2009, 01:16:46 PM »

Just wanted to say hello and hope haleigh is found soon...
IRRC I saw where it said somewhere that Ron was seen around 2 am getting gas at the local convient store.  Could this be what you are thinking of GramaMonkey?

Thanks for the reply. But I do remember about Chad as well.   

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: June 28, 2009, 01:17:15 PM »

the first time i saw him on ng i paused my dvr and rewound him about 4 times.  why?  i don't know.  he just doesn't sit right with me.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: June 28, 2009, 01:18:43 PM »

LOL ~ mamacrazy30...your avi gave me a chuckle.  That is about what most of us monkeys do, when we are working on this case.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #117 on: June 28, 2009, 01:21:41 PM »

the first time i saw him on ng i paused my dvr and rewound him about 4 times.  why?  i don't know.  he just doesn't sit right with me.
I'm having trouble with everyone 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: June 28, 2009, 01:22:43 PM »

LOL ~ mamacrazy30...your avi gave me a chuckle.  That is about what most of us monkeys do, when we are working on this case.
thanks GramaMonkey.  i hope some monkey maybe has the utube of him.  i'm gonna' look ans see if there is one.  this guy weirds me out (more then most of the players in this).

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: June 28, 2009, 01:26:50 PM »

well, i can't find him on youtube, i'm gonna' look and see if he's still in my dvr.....there was something either he said that caught me, or just his demeanor...i'll be right back.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.