June 01, 2024, 09:43:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 440311 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: July 01, 2009, 12:37:49 PM »

Have a great vacation 
Oh Thank-you..........and if there is any news Im sure Island will fill you in!

You know I will~and she knows how to reach me also.

HH~I asked this yesterday, but WTF is up with Cobra, it's like he's got a major vendetta against KP and is throwing everybody under the bus, even Art Harris (not that I worry about that), just curious as to why his anger towards KP is corrupting his judgement and why he continues to act like a 4th grader who had his lunch money stolen????

Also~I see Art put up more photos from the alleged photoshopped picture of Crystal and the kids.......hmmm, hope they put all those rumors to rest for now, and the look on the children's faces broke my heart. Look at how happy they are and how affectionately they are looking at their mother Sad So glad Jr is having his 6 weeks with Crystal, maybe LE will go in now and arrest Ron or Misty for anything since Jr isn't there to witness it and them question them hard. Wishful thinking. Oh one other thing, I read there are alot of unmarked cars in Satsuma lately - any info you have on that?
IMO.....Island.......Cobra came down to Satsuma and jumped in this entire mess with both feet, Kim trusted him to do things on a proffessional level and he put on the big man act and wanted attention any way he could get it......he spread many half truths and made outlandish comments that Kim knew was not true........they had  a talk and she took everything that Cobra gave her with her to a meeting with LE and found out that they already had everything Cobra had ever called himself "digging up" already in their files....everything........and Im sure they told her about how his actions could cause them more problems then help with their investigation.....so she tried to tell him to go about things in a different more proffessional way.....it didnt work.......she distanced herself from him and the battle began.......because thats what Cobra was all about   DRAMA.........and still is............and if you know Kim like I do........she probably told him that very thing....LOL       

The vehicles being in Satsuma are more than likely LE's help from another agency getting ready for this next round table meeting that is coming up soon..........Ill ask Kim about that and get back to you on it......Yes and Im glad about the pictures also......they are many more where those came from........boxes of them.........Crystal has lots and lost of pictures of her and the kids......and Yes, it shouls put some of those rumors to rest, but some people are like a dag with a bone and just wont let things go..........anyway......Ill get back to you soon..........Have a nice vacation...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #661 on: July 01, 2009, 02:07:06 PM »

IM agreed. And one time when my oldest was sick with a high fever, I also took her out to comfort her for a little while. We all do things that we look back on that perhaps we shouldn't have done. But the photoshopped pics, whether they were or not just has me baffled, what does this have to do with finding Haleigh? I am curious now about unmarked police cars in Satsuma.

NCRG~It has NOTHING to do with finding Haleigh, it's just people wantint to potray a heartbroken mom in a bad light by stating that it was really someone else holding the kids because she didn't have enough photos of them........see, just more drama for the chit storm the case has evolved into. Truly sad as Haleigh deserves to be laid to rest with dignity and her family needs to know (and deserves to know) what truly happened to her.

I too wonder about the unmarked cars, and it has me curious as to the timing of JR being on his 6 week visitation with his mother.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #662 on: July 01, 2009, 02:21:10 PM »

IM agreed. And one time when my oldest was sick with a high fever, I also took her out to comfort her for a little while. We all do things that we look back on that perhaps we shouldn't have done. But the photoshopped pics, whether they were or not just has me baffled, what does this have to do with finding Haleigh? I am curious now about unmarked police cars in Satsuma.

NCRG~It has NOTHING to do with finding Haleigh, it's just people wantint to potray a heartbroken mom in a bad light by stating that it was really someone else holding the kids because she didn't have enough photos of them........see, just more drama for the chit storm the case has evolved into. Truly sad as Haleigh deserves to be laid to rest with dignity and her family needs to know (and deserves to know) what truly happened to her.

I too wonder about the unmarked cars, and it has me curious as to the timing of JR being on his 6 week visitation with his mother.
All very sad, and what difference would it make anyway if she didn't have a lot of pics? The next round table meeting is on Mon the 6th, that could be a reason also.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #663 on: July 01, 2009, 02:29:04 PM »

All very sad, and what difference would it make anyway if she didn't have a lot of pics? The next round table meeting is on Mon the 6th, that could be a reason also.

Could be.....I think either Gramma or JG, that said they should put them all in a run like jurors and make them stay til they figure it out!!!!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: July 01, 2009, 02:59:53 PM »

Hello Monkeys,..

Keep up the good posts you have to offer to one another .. I enjoyed my time in the cage, but I just don't seem to fit in here well ..

Thank You Administrators for allowing me, Rose Red, the opportunity to post at your fine site ..

God Bless Haleigh ,.. May her little mind be at peace where ever she may be tonight !

Please don't leave ....we enjoy your thoughts....remember there are other boards at sm that you can post on too....hope you will reconsider...
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: July 01, 2009, 03:02:01 PM »

Welcome floridatreasure9 !.....Glad to have you here 
Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #666 on: July 01, 2009, 03:27:45 PM »

Is it safe yet?
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #667 on: July 01, 2009, 03:34:33 PM »

Good Grief Monkeys...I've searched high and low for a photo of Haleigh Great Grandma, Ruby Kanger.  (Just got done listening to her interview with TJ Hart) 

So.  I can't find her picture.  Help?

"The truth has one face, the truth has one voice, and it doesn't change".  Ruby Kanger, Haleigh's Great Grandma.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #668 on: July 01, 2009, 03:37:11 PM »

Good Grief Monkeys...I've searched high and low for a photo of Haleigh Great Grandma, Ruby Kanger.  (Just got done listening to her interview with TJ Hart) 

"The truth has one face, the truth has one voice, and it doesn't change".  Ruby Kanger, Haleigh's Great Grandma.
I have never seen a pic of her.
Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: July 01, 2009, 03:38:00 PM »

Hello Thunder Bunny!  I have been looking for one also but can't find one.
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #670 on: July 01, 2009, 03:38:18 PM »

I have never seen a pic of her.

Thank you Smile

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: July 01, 2009, 04:03:09 PM »

I totally agree thunder bunny!!!     Brandi where are you! Rose you should consider staying!

Hello Monkeys,..

Keep up the good posts you have to offer to one another .. I enjoyed my time in the cage, but I just don't seem to fit in here well ..

Thank You Administrators for allowing me, Rose Red, the opportunity to post at your fine site ..

God Bless Haleigh ,.. May her little mind be at peace where ever she may be tonight !

Not so fast Rose.  We need all the help, all the thoughts, all the ideas, and anything else you can bring to the cage.  I for one enjoy reading what you've got to say.  I might not always respond, and our board is a little slow right now...but you're not going anywhere.  WE NEED YOU.  And speaking of that...where the heck is Brandi?  There was some post from her on the last thread at the very end about everyone taking care...BUT we need Brandi too!!!  I, for one, do not want to wear these ears year round.   

So what's the deal with all the cars at the Satsuma P.D.? 
Oh my gosh.  Cobra said fouth of July, yes?  Fireworks, yes?
I sure wish they'd bring Haleigh home already!!!!!
Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #672 on: July 01, 2009, 04:10:21 PM »

Okay. Try this.  Go to PIPL.Com and search her name.  I did and got a picture but I don't know if it is in fact Ruby K. 

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #673 on: July 01, 2009, 04:11:55 PM »

He is her myspace

http://www.myspace.com/littleruby51
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: July 01, 2009, 04:13:28 PM »

Toddler dies, python found coiled around her
The snakes are not native to Florida, but many people keep them as pets

WESH reported that Darnell told deputies he left the snake in an aquarium in a bag when the family went to sleep.

The python was one of two snakes in the home — the other is a 6-foot-long boa constrictor. Both snakes are alive, Carruthers said.

MORE...http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31684161/ns/us_news-life/

Heart
Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #675 on: July 01, 2009, 04:14:32 PM »

I think so but I'm not sure.
Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: July 01, 2009, 04:15:59 PM »

Sorry JNGA.  I tagged the wrong message.   
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: July 01, 2009, 04:54:56 PM »

It's ok Spydee Smile

Heart that is awful, I very recently read a story about how during hurricanes, terariums were broken in pet stores and pythons had gotten lose in FL and that there were probably in the hundreds of thousands of them there.  Well scientists have brought some male pythons to Akien South Carolina to see if they can survive in those temperatures.  The thought is that if they can, then they will start spreading northward.  Pythons can get big enough to eat people.  Grown ups.  If I can find the article I'll post it.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: July 01, 2009, 05:05:06 PM »

I totally agree thunder bunny!!!     Brandi where are you! Rose you should consider staying!

Hello Monkeys,..

Not so fast Rose.  We need all the help, all the thoughts, all the ideas, and anything else you can bring to the cage.  I for one enjoy reading what you've got to say.  I might not always respond, and our board is a little slow right now...but you're not going anywhere.  WE NEED YOU.  And speaking of that...where the heck is Brandi?  There was some post from her on the last thread at the very end about everyone taking care...BUT we need Brandi too!!!  I, for one, do not want to wear these ears year round.   

So what's the deal with all the cars at the Satsuma P.D.? 
Oh my gosh.  Cobra said fouth of July, yes?  Fireworks, yes?
I sure wish they'd bring Haleigh home already!!!!!

yeah...I agree...RoseRed...enjoyed your posts..

God bless Haleigh...

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: July 01, 2009, 08:31:37 PM »

Have a great vacation 
Oh Thank-you..........and if there is any news Im sure Island will fill you in!

You know I will~and she knows how to reach me also.

HH~I asked this yesterday, but WTF is up with Cobra, it's like he's got a major vendetta against KP and is throwing everybody under the bus, even Art Harris (not that I worry about that), just curious as to why his anger towards KP is corrupting his judgement and why he continues to act like a 4th grader who had his lunch money stolen????

Also~I see Art put up more photos from the alleged photoshopped picture of Crystal and the kids.......hmmm, hope they put all those rumors to rest for now, and the look on the children's faces broke my heart. Look at how happy they are and how affectionately they are looking at their mother Sad So glad Jr is having his 6 weeks with Crystal, maybe LE will go in now and arrest Ron or Misty for anything since Jr isn't there to witness it and them question them hard. Wishful thinking. Oh one other thing, I read there are alot of unmarked cars in Satsuma lately - any info you have on that?
My question about Art has been why is an Emmy award winning newsman in Satsuma covering this case? I'm glad someone is but that doesn't make much sense to me. Why were we discussing the pic of Crystal sitting in the car holding Jr? Granted if the car was moving he should have been in a carseat, but what does that have to do with Haleigh?  With Cobra all I can come up with is, he thought he would have solved the case by now, and maybe his feelings are hurt  And these photos, photoshopped or not, I don't get the significance of that either 
thank You......

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.