June 15, 2024, 10:56:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 441231 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: June 28, 2009, 06:03:02 PM »

Heart...did they ask any of your questions? I tuned in late so I didn't hear much else except them talking about Art's site and about bloggers...

Thanks cookie for asking that question. I had tuned in at the beginning, then my daughter phoned long distance, so was gone for the first 45 min.

thanks for the link to it gramma...first I had thought that it was Heart who supplied it, then a read it again and realized that you had posted it farther up...which I had seen this morning when I was here...ran out to do some shopping and just looked at the latest post so then I clicked into the program...
did you hear TJ talking about bloggers? he was pretty nasty about it...

Check this out.  www.artharris.com  This is the website that Art does his articles on.  The article is:  Mystery Donor Revealed...scroll down to Art's reply post #118...

here is part of it...

So why don’t they just stop asking “the obvious”, such as the repeated emails I get that ask to confirm whether LE searched UNDER Haleigh’s trailer. HELLO?! Ya don’t think? These people are ridiculous, and jump to accusations of wrongdoing at the site of ANYTHING or any information in this case. I have just had it. I just don’t care anymore. I don’t care to even monitor the blogs anymore, and my staff members have been instructed to stop monitoring them. They are ridiculous at this point. And I just don’t give a damn what their ludicrous theories are. Tell them that this is probably one of the last explanations I will give their nosy, insidious allegations. They have burned this candle out. No wax left.”

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: June 28, 2009, 06:03:23 PM »

remember....it's the bloggers that caused all of this..Right?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: June 28, 2009, 06:14:05 PM »

Don't forget to tune to Blog Talk Radio www.blogtalkradio.com 

Today at 3PM CST  4PM EST.... 

Simon & Jan plus guests.  You can phone in with questions about the Haleigh case.

Should be some very interesting comments, considering the recent search.

Thanks for the reminder Grama.

I called in and asked the  following questions:

1) Where is Lisa and Amber Brooks?

2) Is Ronald currently working?

3) Is Kim Picazio remaining Crystal Sheffield's attorney?

4) Who is Timothy Charles Holmseth and is he a reliable source?
I heard you
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: June 28, 2009, 06:23:34 PM »

I don't think the the photo being altered and displayed is as important,  as the intent  behind doing it.  That's where the problem lies.  The photo is the end result, of an attempt to deceive people.  Thats the big problem.  The wanted the public to see a loving sweet family photo of Mother and Children, for the american pubic to see, and the biggest element at hand are the faces of the children, and how happy they are to be held by their Mother.  I guess you can say, they didn't have one so they had to make one...   My question, who was the original person holding the children that made them so happy.

And, the company who wrote the web pages and created the web site, suddenly pulled its logo off of the site.  Now, you have to ask yourself who had the creative ability to alter a photo..   It is the intent to collect donation monies, in a mannor that was not completely bases on Honesty.  Thats the point.

I guess I can see your point but the first thing cops tell you while pleaing for a childs return is to personalize as much as you can... like repeat their name a lot... not just "my daughter" and to break out the touching photos... I think people are putting too much weight on this and making it seem far more nefarious than it is... I share custody of my oldest with my ex and i do not have as many pics of her as i do my other kids... doesn't mean anything.... and as far as web designers/programmers  go they work under contracts for periods of time and during that period have the right to post their logo if they want... maybe the contract expired (not saying that is what happened but it is possible)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: June 28, 2009, 06:30:55 PM »

I don't think the the photo being altered and displayed is as important,  as the intent  behind doing it.  That's where the problem lies.  The photo is the end result, of an attempt to deceive people.  Thats the big problem.  The wanted the public to see a loving sweet family photo of Mother and Children, for the american pubic to see, and the biggest element at hand are the faces of the children, and how happy they are to be held by their Mother.  I guess you can say, they didn't have one so they had to make one...   My question, who was the original person holding the children that made them so happy.

And, the company who wrote the web pages and created the web site, suddenly pulled its logo off of the site.  Now, you have to ask yourself who had the creative ability to alter a photo..   It is the intent to collect donation monies, in a mannor that was not completely bases on Honesty.  Thats the point.
requoting again:
i am not convinced that this pic was even altered in the manner tat has been suggested i went to that site and saw their reasoning and i do not agree with their points at all and i also think that words were twisted.... when he makes the comment of not knowing how many times it was regenerated that cold be as simple as... crystal or whoevere had the pic on a digi cam... uploaded it to a computer that wasn't hers and emailed it to herself then downloaded it from the email and saved it on desktop then uploaded it to photo bucket then re downloaded it to post somewhere else like myspace or facebook then re downloaded it to be put on this website then uploaded it to this website... also when doing webs GIF files work better and converting a jpeg to GIF causes some distortion too... as far as the hands not matching the arms maybe she went and got a spray tan in which case you put cream on your hands so that it doesn't stick tere and turm your hands orange since they are a diff skin type then arms.... i work with pics all the time and to get rid of a person who they assume is taller then crystal and to put back the window behind it you would have seen a lot of distortion in te window area no matter how good the tweaker was ... and i don't see that
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: June 28, 2009, 06:52:55 PM »

Simon & Jan plus guests.  You can phone in with questions about the Haleigh case.

Question #1) Where is Lisa and Amber Brooks?

Answer: Lisa is in Wise, Va, and someone that was recently released from jail is looking for Amber per Cobra.

Question #2)
Is Ronald currently working?

Answer:  No per Cobra

Question #3) Is Kim Picazio remaining Crystal Sheffield's attorney?

Answer: (After giggles and laughter) We should hear more about this, this coming Wednesday. I think that the responder was Cobra.

Question #4)
Who is Timothy Charles Holmseth and is he a reliable source?

Answer: Per Cobra yes Tim is a reliable source. However Cobra is not into the photoshop issue and knows nothing about it. But he does appreciate Tim Holmseth.

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: June 28, 2009, 06:57:33 PM »

Thanks Penny for your explanation of the movement the original pic does.  Sure does help to better understand the process.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: June 28, 2009, 06:58:17 PM »

LOL, right mamacrazy30,  and Art, Bloggernews and God bless his heart TJ.
Poor TJ needs to take Twitting 101.  If it was'nt for the bloggers and their members, they would be out of business.

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: June 28, 2009, 07:03:07 PM »

Instead of being so rude about the bloggers, there is a very simple procedure to follow.  I am sure many of the monkeys have read other sites, and can agree that some of them are pretty darn nasty comments being made. 

So, if it is getting to Art, shut it down, simple as that.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: June 28, 2009, 07:07:01 PM »

Question #1) Where is Lisa and Amber Brooks?

Answer: Lisa is in Wise, Va, and someone that was recently released from jail is looking for Amber per Cobra.

Question #2)
Is Ronald currently working?

Answer:  No per Cobra

Question #3) Is Kim Picazio remaining Crystal Sheffield's attorney?

Answer: (After giggles and laughter) We should hear more about this, this coming Wednesday. I think that the responder was Cobra.

Question #4)
Who is Timothy Charles Holmseth and is he a reliable source?

Answer: Per Cobra yes Tim is a reliable source. However Cobra is not into the photoshop issue and knows nothing about it. But he does appreciate Tim Holmseth.

Thanks Heart for the responses to your questions.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2009, 07:42:55 PM »

Instead of being so rude about the bloggers, there is a very simple procedure to follow.  I am sure many of the monkeys have read other sites, and can agree that some of them are pretty darn nasty comments being made. 

agreed Grammy...and Art's site is really one of the rudest around in my opinion...I deleted my account over there cause you couldn't even have a discussion without someone in your face ..not mine ...but other posters who were trying to get their point across...a bid waste of time I thought...maybe it is better now that there is a mod there...haven't bothered checking...

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: June 28, 2009, 07:44:28 PM »

Now that I have read all the allegations that go along with the numbers on thhe pic that was supposedly photoshopped it upsets me greatly... the writer of this article is the only thing nefarious... here are his reasonings and my disputes (I work in web design and have been doing these things for years now... yet i do not claim to be a photo shop expert for 18 years like this elvin person, photo shop was released 18 years ago but was not even wide spread at the time and since this guy is not the creator of i don't see how he can deem himself an expert at it since it hit the shelves)

1. Located here is either a head or a shoulder. It is not part of the couch. It is likely a man.
to me this is definitely part of the couch

2. Located here is what appears to be a large elbow - likely of a man.
this is not an elbow whatsoever it is a strand of haleigh's hair

3. The color of HaLeigh's shirt was deliberately painted to match Crystal Sheffield's shirt, which was also painted.
this is not a painted shirt it is the actual shirt there is another pis of haleigh wearing it on the haleighbug website and my daughter has the exact same on it is a dora shirt and it was most likely bought at walmart since that is where i got mine

4, This is man's arm. Note the dark tan on the arm stops at the knuckles where the fingers suddenly turn white.
this is not that noticeable as it is stated and as i said a pigment distortion occurs naturally in digi photos as they are light and shadow sensitive or maybe she has a tan

5. This shows a "dip" between the arm and the wrist that is inconsistent with  human anatomy.  It looks like this  because a woman's hand was photoshopped/ connected to the large arm.
not true at all look at the other pic on the haleigh website where she is with jr and chloe same exact impossible indent... it happens when you are apply pressure on your inner arm

6. This is a very incriminating area of deception. If you zoom in tight you will see that the hand that was connected to the arm did not match, and is so un-even that there is a 90 degree angle line exposing the photo shopping.
i have zoomed in and this is just made up again it is the angle of the arm along with the pressure factor as she is squeezing haleigh

7. If you zoom in on the little boy's shirt you will see blurry pixilation in many areas. This is because the little boy was likely put into the picture.
more like it was a plaid shirt that was washed a lot and has become fuzzy... the pixelation thing tat they are claiming would only occur around the edges of his shirt if this were true

8.  There is a un-natural hole in the head here that could not be rectified during the photo shopping process.
there is no hole in the head there is slight distortion beside the head which is most likely hair frays if this were a hole as they claim this would be the most preventable thing from ocurring and if like they claim that this was photo shopped then all you would have to do to fix it would be to copy the color of the couch and paste it over such said hole

9. This ear does not match the other ear.
crystal has strange ears that do not match and i have always noticed this more specificly in the professional photo of her and haleigh where she is wearing a maroon tank top and haleigh's webbed neck issue is really noticable

10. If you zoom in and look at the tip of the adult's finger, you will see "white" from the little boy's shirt in un-naturally blending into her finger-tip. This is the result from photo shopping.
this is the best one of them all it is called french manicure sillies and you do not even have to zoom in to notice that... all of her fingertips have white on them not just the ones near the shirt

I'm sorry if this is redundant but previously I had only read the comments on the picture and had not looked up the reasonings to go with the numbers.... this guy is bull... as is Elvin who is a supposed expert and whoever this woman with the same last name as elvin who is a supposed child advocate is also full of it
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: June 28, 2009, 07:50:45 PM »

Thanks Penny for your explanation of the movement the original pic does.  Sure does help to better understand the process.
your welcome and a further note to the fact that they suggested that jr was not even really in the pic is ridiculous... the fact that they suggest that they forgot to add haleigh's thumb is even worse... they are not even suggesting a typical photoshop they are suggesting some sort of frankenstein creation... so if they took the pics and bleneded every single  element together then why didn't haleigh have a thumb in the supposed original... theses people are ridiculous and definitely not experts as they appointed themselves
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: June 28, 2009, 07:57:21 PM »

agreed Grammy...and Art's site is really one of the rudest around in my opinion...I deleted my account over there cause you couldn't even have a discussion without someone in your face ..not mine ...but other posters who were trying to get their point across...a bid waste of time I thought...maybe it is better now that there is a mod there...haven't bothered checking...

The article I snipped was from his website with the answers below.  But....not posting on the others, I found SM to be the only one without all of the arguing, harrassing, nit picking, etc.  Oh yeah, we have some, but definitely the bare minimum.

GO MONKEYS GO

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: June 28, 2009, 07:59:32 PM »

The article I snipped was from his website with the answers below.  But....not posting on the others, I found SM to be the only one without all of the arguing, harrassing, nit picking, etc.  Oh yeah, we have some, but definitely the bare minimum.

GO MONKEYS GO

I think that the reason that we don't have it here is because the mods/admin run a tight ship which I am grateful for...they do an excellent job...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: June 28, 2009, 08:00:07 PM »

Now that I have read all the allegations that go along with the numbers on thhe pic that was supposedly photoshopped it upsets me greatly... the writer of this article is the only thing nefarious... here are his reasonings and my disputes (I work in web design and have been doing these things for years now... yet i do not claim to be a photo shop expert for 18 years like this elvin person, photo shop was released 18 years ago but was not even wide spread at the time and since this guy is not the creator of i don't see how he can deem himself an expert at it since it hit the shelves)

1. Located here is either a head or a shoulder. It is not part of the couch. It is likely a man.
to me this is definitely part of the couch

2. Located here is what appears to be a large elbow - likely of a man.
this is not an elbow whatsoever it is a strand of haleigh's hair

3. The color of HaLeigh's shirt was deliberately painted to match Crystal Sheffield's shirt, which was also painted.
this is not a painted shirt it is the actual shirt there is another pis of haleigh wearing it on the haleighbug website and my daughter has the exact same on it is a dora shirt and it was most likely bought at walmart since that is where i got mine

4, This is man's arm. Note the dark tan on the arm stops at the knuckles where the fingers suddenly turn white.
this is not that noticeable as it is stated and as i said a pigment distortion occurs naturally in digi photos as they are light and shadow sensitive or maybe she has a tan

5. This shows a "dip" between the arm and the wrist that is inconsistent with  human anatomy.  It looks like this  because a woman's hand was photoshopped/ connected to the large arm.
not true at all look at the other pic on the haleigh website where she is with jr and chloe same exact impossible indent... it happens when you are apply pressure on your inner arm

6. This is a very incriminating area of deception. If you zoom in tight you will see that the hand that was connected to the arm did not match, and is so un-even that there is a 90 degree angle line exposing the photo shopping.
i have zoomed in and this is just made up again it is the angle of the arm along with the pressure factor as she is squeezing haleigh

7. If you zoom in on the little boy's shirt you will see blurry pixilation in many areas. This is because the little boy was likely put into the picture.
more like it was a plaid shirt that was washed a lot and has become fuzzy... the pixelation thing tat they are claiming would only occur around the edges of his shirt if this were true

8.  There is a un-natural hole in the head here that could not be rectified during the photo shopping process.
there is no hole in the head there is slight distortion beside the head which is most likely hair frays if this were a hole as they claim this would be the most preventable thing from ocurring and if like they claim that this was photo shopped then all you would have to do to fix it would be to copy the color of the couch and paste it over such said hole

9. This ear does not match the other ear.
crystal has strange ears that do not match and i have always noticed this more specificly in the professional photo of her and haleigh where she is wearing a maroon tank top and haleigh's webbed neck issue is really noticable

10. If you zoom in and look at the tip of the adult's finger, you will see "white" from the little boy's shirt in un-naturally blending into her finger-tip. This is the result from photo shopping.
this is the best one of them all it is called french manicure sillies and you do not even have to zoom in to notice that... all of her fingertips have white on them not just the ones near the shirt

I'm sorry if this is redundant but previously I had only read the comments on the picture and had not looked up the reasonings to go with the numbers.... this guy is bull... as is Elvin who is a supposed expert and whoever this woman with the same last name as elvin who is a supposed child advocate is also full of it

Wow...appears someone is off the beaten path with their analysis of the pics. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: June 28, 2009, 08:03:33 PM »

My only thought about the picture is that I don't know that much about it to comment too much..other than to say that I think that Crystal would have plenty of pictures of her and her children that she or whomever would not have to photoshop a picture..jmo  but one never knows...stranger things have happened I suppose...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: June 28, 2009, 08:07:48 PM »

GO MONKEYS GO

I think that the reason that we don't have it here is because the mods/admin run a tight ship which I am grateful for...they do an excellent job...

Ummmmm there are the Monkeys and there are the OTHER ONE'S.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: June 28, 2009, 08:11:05 PM »

LOL....Grammy....I enjoy the other ones too....some really nice people on other forums, which I am sure that posters know without me telling anyone that...

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: June 28, 2009, 08:13:16 PM »

okay so i found thi sin regards to the rebecca thomas who initiated the file which prompted kp to go nonprofit
http://www.nonprofitfinancefund.org/details.php?autoID=7#thomas
she seems to have some credentials as far as financing and organizations...
whoever this elvin thomas is he is the one making the allegations about the pic and she seems to be buying it... I still disagree
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.