June 16, 2024, 03:20:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 441341 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: June 28, 2009, 08:13:55 PM »

My only thought about the picture is that I don't know that much about it to comment too much..other than to say that I think that Crystal would have plenty of pictures of her and her children that she or whomever would not have to photoshop a picture..jmo  but one never knows...stranger things have happened I suppose...

For sure, plus I am sure the relatives also had many. 

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: June 28, 2009, 08:20:23 PM »

My only thought about the picture is that I don't know that much about it to comment too much..other than to say that I think that Crystal would have plenty of pictures of her and her children that she or whomever would not have to photoshop a picture..jmo  but one never knows...stranger things have happened I suppose...
I too shared your opinion and without seeing the pic thought hhhm strange if she did but wouldn't surprise me since like you said stranger things have happened.... it is only after reading their reasons that i have become  "obsessed LOL" with calling them out on their BS... I even had my husband look at it and he is no computer whiz but even he could tell that she had a french manicure for pete's sake
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #162 on: June 28, 2009, 08:21:36 PM »

Thanks Penny for your explanation of the movement the original pic does.  Sure does help to better understand the process.
That was a big help, I know nothing on this topic, thanks.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: June 28, 2009, 08:23:09 PM »

I would like to hear brandi's opinion in depth on this pic as I assume she is familiar with layering, and hopefully chroma key which is basicly the type of things you would need to do to alter a picture in this way
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: June 28, 2009, 08:23:44 PM »

Thanks Penny for your explanation of the movement the original pic does.  Sure does help to better understand the process.
your welcome and a further note to the fact that they suggested that jr was not even really in the pic is ridiculous... the fact that they suggest that they forgot to add haleigh's thumb is even worse... they are not even suggesting a typical photoshop they are suggesting some sort of frankenstein creation... so if they took the pics and bleneded every single  element together then why didn't haleigh have a thumb in the supposed original... theses people are ridiculous and definitely not experts as they appointed themselves
Thanks Penny 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: June 28, 2009, 08:28:34 PM »

since I seem to have changed the topic to pic altering there is a free download available called paint.net it is pretty much the same as photo shop but is free where as PS is about $800 bucks... it comes with tutorials on how to use it, it is very user friendly and there is a forum for questions and updated features... you should all get it is virus free and you would all have a lot of fun with it...
it is kind of a large file so if you have an old computer or are low on space I suggest downloading it to a disk rather than your desktop.
here is the link if you want it
http://www.getpaint.net/
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: June 28, 2009, 08:28:56 PM »

I would like to hear brandi's opinion in depth on this pic as I assume she is familiar with layering, and hopefully chroma key which is basicly the type of things you would need to do to alter a picture in this way

not sure if Brandi is on here, but I thought that she had said that she didn't think that the photo had been "monkeyed" with...hope I am right about that...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: June 28, 2009, 08:38:14 PM »

Ummmmm there are the Monkeys and there are the OTHER ONE'S.

Whatever is over at Art's is one scary mess.... I mean they are flipping around in circles, and half of it doesn't make any sense.  I don't think this is a group of normal people..  I would put money on most are paid bloggers, and ruthless at times.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: June 28, 2009, 08:40:42 PM »

Ummmmm there are the Monkeys and there are the OTHER ONE'S.

Whatever is over at Art's is one scary mess.... I mean they are flipping around in circles, and half of it doesn't make any sense.  I don't think this is a group of normal people..  I would put money on most are paid bloggers, and ruthless at times.

lol...who would pay them mlee? they are so bad, some of them...ruthless is for sure!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: June 28, 2009, 08:41:31 PM »

I too shared your opinion and without seeing the pic thought hhhm strange if she did but wouldn't surprise me since like you said stranger things have happened.... it is only after reading their reasons that i have become  "obsessed LOL" with calling them out on their BS... I even had my husband look at it and he is no computer whiz but even he could tell that she had a french manicure for pete's sake

Write into Action just maybe interested in your honest opinions and reasoning.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

!
« Reply #170 on: June 28, 2009, 08:45:19 PM »

good thought there gramma...smart monkey that you are!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: June 28, 2009, 08:58:01 PM »

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4691482.php

Posted: Sunday, 28 June 2009 7:03PM

Haleigh's Great Grandmother Speaks Out

tjhart@entercom.com

Raw Audio Podcast: TJ Hart and Ruby Kanger (9:28)

In the wake of the fruitless search Friday for a missing Putnam County girl on a farm owned by her mother's family in Baker County, Florida at the family's request, another relative of Haleigh Cummings has decided to speak out.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: June 28, 2009, 09:00:58 PM »

made this in 30 seconds
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: June 28, 2009, 09:02:28 PM »

not sure if Brandi is on here, but I thought that she had said that she didn't think that the photo had been "monkeyed" with...hope I am right about that...
I don't know.. I am not anywhere near an expert on any of the art programs. I did blow the photo up and looked at each point that was described. The things that I noticed, there was apparently weight against the sofa. Also, I noticed the area behind her right ear that seemed odd and distorted, and the area above and behind her left should does not look like part of the normal sofa, and it does have the apprearance of smooth curve similar to what another shoulder would look like.
I thought about a pillow behind her, and observed the pillows on the far left, have sharp corners, so that would not be the same type of cushion.   But, I do know one thing.  If it was altered or if it wasn't.. its not really part of this case.  Haleigh gone missing and the issues of acquiring donations are two different subjects.  To make them part of one another, creates a overwhelming problem.  So.. in all honesty,  I would keep the two issues separate and just not make this an issue of importance on this photo..

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: June 28, 2009, 09:02:49 PM »

possibly but if they are just trying to get a rise out of me with ridiculous allegations then they succeeded I am miffed
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: June 28, 2009, 09:08:03 PM »

tjhart@entercom.com

In the wake of the fruitless search Friday for a missing Putnam County girl on a farm owned by her mother's family in Baker County, Florida at the family's request, another relative of Haleigh Cummings has decided to speak out.

seems she is saying some of the same things that the monkeys have been saying...
Misty does hold the key to this mystery imo...and she is only protecting herself, no one else...and certainly not Haleigh jmo...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: June 28, 2009, 09:09:22 PM »

lol...who would pay them mlee? they are so bad, some of them...ruthless is for sure!

There are sites that hire paid bloggers..  all of this people are suppose to do is create Mayham, to keep the board busy at all times, to attack and hurt feelings if need be. But, no one is going to have the opportunity to share information.  And no one is going to do any research..  And the answer to who would hire them, someone who wants the site in shambles.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: June 28, 2009, 09:15:17 PM »

There are sites that hire paid bloggers..  all of this people are suppose to do is create Mayham, to keep the board busy at all times, to attack and hurt feelings if need be. But, no one is going to have the opportunity to share information.  And no one is going to do any research..  And the answer to who would hire them, someone who wants the site in shambles.

ahhhhh....I see...makes sense...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: June 28, 2009, 09:21:36 PM »

tjhart@entercom.com

That was interesting, thanks.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: June 28, 2009, 09:25:16 PM »

seems she is saying some of the same things that the monkeys have been saying...
Misty does hold the key to this mystery imo...and she is only protecting herself, no one else...and certainly not Haleigh jmo...

Ruby is the Mother of Connie Sheffield, Johnny's Mother in Law, who currently holds the contract with Cobra.  I don't know Cookie and Grama..   You have two separate families, both point fingers at each other, and then you have kp who I wouldn't hire for anything in this world, and wouldn't trust a word that comes from her mouth.. And it all still seems part of pattern.. If no one in either family knows what happened to Haleigh, and ron has not obtained the truth out of misty by now, if she did do something, and then if she didn't and doesn't know.  Then I guess it was the little green men, that came in and took her off in a spaceship.  Or the whole bunch of them are snowing us....  One big snow job.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.