June 01, 2024, 09:37:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 440308 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: July 31, 2009, 07:31:14 PM »

an angelic monkey Prayers for Haleigh   an angelic monkey

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1501 on: July 31, 2009, 07:40:14 PM »

an angelic monkey Prayers for Haleigh   an angelic monkey

Thanks CeCe....that is beautiful  an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1502 on: July 31, 2009, 07:45:59 PM »

That is very beautiful, thanks  an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: July 31, 2009, 07:46:26 PM »

DON'T MISS DANA PRETZER TONIGHT AT 9PM ET:

Click on the link below - show starts in about 8 minutes:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 08:53:01 PM by klaasend » Logged
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: July 31, 2009, 09:34:43 PM »

More Arrests Possible in Palatka Gun and Drug Bust

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=142632&catid=3

SPENCER  JAMES  WALKER

Palatka ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 12/14/2006 3:06:52 PM  - Booking#: 200600005990
Release Date & Time: 12/14/2006 3:06:42 PM
DOB: 9/26/1980 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.147-1    POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA    M       $5,004.00    
893.13-1a1    POSSESSION OF COCAINE WITH INTENT TO SELL OR DELIVER    F       $5,004.00    
                $10,008.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=734784&IMG=51988
Here is an update.......

SPENCER JAMES WALKER
Palatka ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 7/31/2009 6:20:29 PM  - Booking#: 09-03137
Release Date & Time: 7/31/2009 8:15:00 PM
DOB: 9/26/1980 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M

Charges   Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
893.13-6a MARIJUANA-POSSESS POSSESS MARIJUANA OVER 20 GRAMS F T  $1,004.00   
893.13-1a2 MARIJUANA-SELL SCHEDULE I F T  $1,004.00   
893.13-6a COCAINE-POSSESS POSSESS COCAINE F T  $1,004.00   
812.014-2c5 LARC GRAND OF FIREARM F T  $1,004.00   
790.23-1a POSSESSION OF WEAPON OR AMMO BY CONVICTED FLA FELON F S  $2,504.00   
893.13-6a DRUGS-POSSESS CNTRL SUB WO PRESCRIPTION F T  $1,004.00   
893.13-6a DRUGS-POSSESS CNTRL SUB WO PRESCRIPTION F T  $1,004.00   
893.147-1 NARCOTIC EQUIP-POSSESS AND OR USE M F  $504.00   
893.13-7a5 DANGEROUS DRUGS KEEP SHOP OR VEHICLE ETC FOR DRUGS 1ST VIOL M F  $504.00   
        $12,548.00   

h

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1505 on: July 31, 2009, 10:36:09 PM »

Question to anyone local or anyone who has knowledge, when was the last time Ron/Misty were seen out in public? When was the last time Ron OR Misty (besides Ron's vidoetaped message) did anything to try and keep Haleigh's name in the headlines? Just curious as I might have missed it with everything going on in my life

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: July 31, 2009, 11:19:34 PM »

O/T 

Sorry for this off topic post.  Just wonder if one of the Mods can email this 'member' and let them know that we will be saying prayers for the grandaughter.

I was reading on topix and found this posted by:  NcNana8 ( formerly Haleysnana) our member.

If I remember she just welcomed a new grandaughter a short time ago.

Sorry cant access my Twitter from hospital. Kira had a good night slept in bed with Nana, nurse had to ask me to put her in crib at 5am. Doctors came in early and said tests so far are good,some problem with her Larnyx. Going to keep her minimum 3 days and try and put some weight on her. Will let you know as soon as I hear anything else. Thanks for your prayers, please let XXXX know that I will email her also when I get to home computer. Going to go home for a bit later I think. Shower and come back here.Thanks again hugs 2 u both!

PLEASE SAY PRAYERS FOR  ... NcNana8 and her grandchild

Thanks,

Edit-Please see my note in quote/post below.     an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 08:31:42 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1507 on: July 31, 2009, 11:37:53 PM »

O/T 

Sorry for this off topic post.  Just wonder if one of the Mods can email this 'member' and let them know that we will be saying prayers for the grandaughter.

I was reading on topix and found this posted by:  NcNana8 ( formerly Haleysnana) our member.

Sorry cant access my Twitter from hospital. Kira had a good night slept in bed with Nana, nurse had to ask me to put her in crib at 5am. Doctors came in early and said tests so far are good,some problem with her Larnyx. Going to keep her minimum 3 days and try and put some weight on her. Will let you know as soon as I hear anything else. Thanks for your prayers, please let XXXX know that I will email her also when I get to home computer. Going to go home for a bit later I think. Shower and come back here.Thanks again hugs 2 u both!

Thanks,

Thanks GM~They are all deeply in my prayers  an angelic monkey

[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: August 01, 2009, 08:30:26 AM »

O/T 

Thanks,

Gramamonkey~
McNana8 and her grandchild will be in my thoughts and prayers.  It's so hard when little ones aren't well.
Please also know here at Scared Monkeys, moderators do not have access to a posters information, which includes email addy's.  Only admin has access to poster info.  I'll send a message to Klaas (who, by the way is admin, not a mod) about your post concerning McNana8's grandchild.  I think the message you have posted here will get to McNana.  an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: August 01, 2009, 08:55:15 AM »

O/T 

Thanks,

Gramamonkey~
McNana8 and her grandchild will be in my thoughts and prayers.  It's so hard when little ones aren't well.
Please also know here at Scared Monkeys, moderators do not have access to a posters information, which includes email addy's.  Only admin has access to poster info.  I'll send a message to Klaas (who, by the way is admin, not a mod) about your post concerning McNana8's grandchild.  I think the message you have posted here will get to McNana.  an angelic monkey

Thank you MuffyBee....

an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1510 on: August 01, 2009, 09:43:16 AM »

My thoughts and prayers are with NcNana8 and her granddaughter  an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: August 01, 2009, 09:48:50 AM »

O/T 

Thanks,

Gramamonkey~

Thank you MuffyBee....

an angelic monkey

Gramamonkey - a couple things.  I have sent NcNana8 your message.  IN THE FUTURE, please do what I've done and create a hotmail account that you aren't affraid to post in the open.  One you can "throw away".   I don't have time to be a personal secretary to forum members.

Then I'd like to make an observation.  I find it very curious you have become fast friends with someone who joined SM almost 3 months ago who has only made 44 posts yet seems to know everyone.  Maybe you know her from another forum which is fine, but just comes accross as odd here.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1512 on: August 01, 2009, 10:12:13 AM »

O/T 

Thanks,

Gramamonkey~

Thank you MuffyBee....

an angelic monkey

Gramamonkey - a couple things.  I have sent NcNana8 your message.  IN THE FUTURE, please do what I've done and create a hotmail account that you aren't affraid to post in the open.  One you can "throw away".   I don't have time to be a personal secretary to forum members.

Then I'd like to make an observation.  I find it very curious you have become fast friends with someone who joined SM almost 3 months ago who has only made 44 posts yet seems to know everyone.  Maybe you know her from another forum which is fine, but just comes accross as odd here.

Sorry, I asked that the message be passed on.  I understand you do have many many duties, however, I THOUGHT it would be a courteous thing to do, since she is a member.

Second, I do not have any idea WHO this poster is, other than from seeing the posts on this FORUM.  If I was 'fast friends' as you put it, I would have their email and would have sent it directly myself.

Sorry, for being a pain.

NcNana8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1513 on: August 01, 2009, 11:57:52 AM »

O/T 

Thanks,

Gramamonkey~

Thank you MuffyBee....

an angelic monkey

Sorry, I asked that the message be passed on.  I understand you do have many many duties, however, I THOUGHT it would be a courteous thing to do, since she is a member.

Second, I do not have any idea WHO this poster is, other than from seeing the posts on this FORUM.  If I was 'fast friends' as you put it, I would have their email and would have sent it directly myself.

Sorry, for being a pain.

an angelic monkey Gramamonkey, I want to thank you and everyone else for your kind thoughts concerning Kira. Klassend I appreciate you going to the trouble of sending me the email, I know I have not been a member long and have not posted as much as most members but I have enjoyed what time I have spent on here and members like Gramamonkey are a wonderful addition to any forum. I was HAPPY to log on my email and see that email from this forum and thought it was such a kind thing to do, I'm sorry if you feel gramamonkey wasted your time but I want her and everyone else to know their prayers are much appreciated. Thanks again Gramamonkey you are a kind and thoughtful person and I would be lucky to have you as a friend. I'm sorry that it got you critisized instead of commended for your kindness! Thanks again. Hugs to you all> Kira is improving daily! Sorry for OT! Where is Haleigh? I wish we all had answers to that question. God bless Haleigh! May we hear something SOON! YOU Monkey's are a GREAT bunch,sorry I haven't spent more time here!
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1514 on: August 01, 2009, 12:03:00 PM »

I'm not as up to date on Haleigh's case as most of the monkeys in this thread.  Most of what I know is what I've seen on Nancy Grace and what I've read here (but I have to admit I am confused here most of the time with all the family tree stuff that dates back to the 1800's and such.  I can't figure out the correlations or keep anything straight in my noggin).   I'm hoping that a smart monkey can set me straight on something I believe I heard but then again I could be totally wrong.

I thought I heard that Haleigh's breathing machine was also taken along with her.  Is that the case?  If it is the case, wouldn't that eliminate a stranger abduction (a stranger wouldn't know she needed it)?  Wouldn't that eliminate something happening to her and the abduction scenerio being staged (why remove the breathing machine if she wasn't going to need it and if it's a set up the "set up" would lose credibility with the breathing machine missing)?  This only leads me to believe that it was either a family abduction or no abduction at all, just a staged abduction and the family is purposely hiding her. 

The other thing I wonder about is IF Haleigh is alive and we know she had many medical issues I can't imagine that she wouldn't have needed medical care within 6 months.  I'd be interested to know history on previous medical attention needed although I know medical records aren't public knowledge.  Seems odd to me that if she needed medical attention in the past and she's still alive that she wouldn't require it now.  If she has required it, perhaps whoever is holding her (assuming it's a family abduction or "hiding") has used an assumed name.  I wonder if LE is tracking emergency room visits for little girls fitting Haleigh's description near the homes of known family members?  Does any smart monkey have any information on any of these questions posed?  TIA
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1515 on: August 01, 2009, 12:10:53 PM »

Hi Annette,  I can't answer all of your questions, but I think regarding the medical issue, there was not alot they had to do right now for her Turners.  I know that alot of people went crazy over her medical condition when she first went missing, but I'm almost positive I also read that besides the breathing machine, she did not have monthly appointments or anything like that.  If she's not sick, she doesn't need a doctor.  My son had a breathing machine when he was little and I had a good sized stockpile if ever his asthma acted up.  That's the only time we used it. 

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: August 01, 2009, 12:17:31 PM »

When you guys say breathing machine are you talking about an inhaler?  If so it's likely only used occasionally when or if she had breathing problems.  Inhalers (Primatine Mist) can be purchased over the counter as well. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1517 on: August 01, 2009, 12:19:00 PM »

Prayers for Haleigh  an angelic monkey I so hope she is found before her birthday and am thrilled about the Haleigh's closet idea.........what a great way to keep her name out in the public eye and do something wonderful for the kids as the economy is so bad now and I know from experience having to buy new school clothes and school supplies is a burden on many right now.

God Bless Haleigh

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1518 on: August 01, 2009, 12:20:26 PM »

When you guys say breathing machine are you talking about an inhaler?  If so it's likely only used occasionally when or if she had breathing problems.  Inhalers (Primatine Mist) can be purchased over the counter as well. 

Klaas~you have nanners

[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: August 01, 2009, 12:31:17 PM »

I believe the breathing machine being discussed would be a nebulizer or something similiar.

http://www.webmd.com/asthma/guide/home-nebulizer-therapy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.