June 15, 2024, 08:59:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 441291 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: June 28, 2009, 09:31:10 PM »

I don't think that Misty harmed Haleigh herself...I think that she was gone that night and that is what she is not telling...she left the back door open so that she could slip back in before Ron got home from work imo  and someone who had noticed that she often went out after ron went to work, came in and took Haleigh for what ever reason...this I think is what she is hiding and does not want to admit to anyone...her guilt has to be immense...she needs to tell the truth ...for Haleigh's sake! all my opinion..

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: June 28, 2009, 09:31:29 PM »

lol...who would pay them mlee? they are so bad, some of them...ruthless is for sure!

There are sites that hire paid bloggers..  all of this people are suppose to do is create Mayham, to keep the board busy at all times, to attack and hurt feelings if need be. But, no one is going to have the opportunity to share information.  And no one is going to do any research..  And the answer to who would hire them, someone who wants the site in shambles.

there are also sites that pay bloggers to post so that they can have higher traffic volume when they want to sell advertising spots on their website...
in a case like this one where there is no new info and you need to keep the traffic flow to what it once was then it would make business sense to have bloggers start topics/fights with others that would require a response keeping the traffic flow the same and most likely prolonging the ammount of time thety stay on the stay on the site... both are selling features to advertisers... existing advertisers will not renew their time period if your flow declines...
we know from the past when he was upset about not linking his quotes that art is very interested in advertisers as he said so himself...
if i understand it correctly he is no longer moderating his bloggers... bad move as he too can be held culpable for defamation if they overstep the bashing line
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: June 28, 2009, 09:34:05 PM »

lol...who would pay them mlee? they are so bad, some of them...ruthless is for sure!

There are sites that hire paid bloggers..  all of this people are suppose to do is create Mayham, to keep the board busy at all times, to attack and hurt feelings if need be. But, no one is going to have the opportunity to share information.  And no one is going to do any research..  And the answer to who would hire them, someone who wants the site in shambles.

there are also sites that pay bloggers to post so that they can have higher traffic volume when they want to sell advertising spots on their website...
in a case like this one where there is no new info and you need to keep the traffic flow to what it once was then it would make business sense to have bloggers start topics/fights with others that would require a response keeping the traffic flow the same and most likely prolonging the ammount of time thety stay on the stay on the site... both are selling features to advertisers... existing advertisers will not renew their time period if your flow declines...
we know from the past when he was upset about not linking his quotes that art is very interested in advertisers as he said so himself...
if i understand it correctly he is no longer moderating his bloggers... bad move as he too can be held culpable for defamation if they overstep the bashing line

he needs more moderation over there, not less...otherwise he needs to close the forum..jmo

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: June 28, 2009, 09:36:20 PM »

I don't think that Misty harmed Haleigh herself...I think that she was gone that night and that is what she is not telling...she left the back door open so that she could slip back in before Ron got home from work imo  and someone who had noticed that she often went out after ron went to work, came in and took Haleigh for what ever reason...this I think is what she is hiding and does not want to admit to anyone...her guilt has to be immense...she needs to tell the truth ...for Haleigh's sake! all my opinion..
I agree (today at least LOL) what if whoever brought her out ,cousin joe, some one else, whoever really, was supposed to go somewhere and get high with her... they get to the place and the person who was supppose dto supply said no i won't sell you any but i'll do some with you but not your friend that i don't know... misty tells the other person that the supplier doesn't have any that she wants to hang out for a while so go on without her... the other person knows what is going on and that they were used for a ride only... they also know that haleigh is now home alone.... aye aye aye so many possible variations but i agree i do not think misty intentionally hurt her... I think
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: June 28, 2009, 09:37:02 PM »

Your absolutely right.. Hey, that sight is like stepping into the flow of traffic at 5:00pm  in the middle of wall street.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: June 28, 2009, 09:39:30 PM »

I agree (today at least LOL) what if whoever brought her out ,cousin joe, some one else, whoever really, was supposed to go somewhere and get high with her... they get to the place and the person who was supppose dto supply said no i won't sell you any but i'll do some with you but not your friend that i don't know... misty tells the other person that the supplier doesn't have any that she wants to hang out for a while so go on without her... the other person knows what is going on and that they were used for a ride only... they also know that haleigh is now home alone.... aye aye aye so many possible variations but i agree i do not think misty intentionally hurt her... I think

entirely possible!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: June 28, 2009, 09:46:14 PM »

entirely possible!

I don't think misty hurt Haleigh either..  I do believe misty may well have been out that night with cousin joe in the blue van, and had left the kids at home alone.  I have also come to the conclusion, that when misty arrived home, she was dropped off by cousin joe and he returned back to the residence he was staying in.  And that as misty walked in the front door of the house, she just missed them going out the back door.  Who???? we can only guess...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: June 28, 2009, 10:02:43 PM »

Let's keep our fingers crossed that the poster that stated her foster daugher knows of a person that had seen Misty out that night......can get this settled and hopefully LE will have the proof they have been waiting for..and can get this ball rolling in the right direction.

Now someone with LE knowledge =  do you know, if it was proven that Misty had left the children and had gone out, would that be enough evidence to charge her with child endangerment??

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: June 28, 2009, 10:03:44 PM »

entirely possible!

I don't think misty hurt Haleigh either..  I do believe misty may well have been out that night with cousin joe in the blue van, and had left the kids at home alone.  I have also come to the conclusion, that when misty arrived home, she was dropped off by cousin joe and he returned back to the residence he was staying in.  And that as misty walked in the front door of the house, she just missed them going out the back door.  Who???? we can only guess...

I thought it was stated before that misty did not have a key to the trailer and that Ron was the only one with the key... this always lead me to believe that if misty was to sneak out she would have used the back door, left the interior one unlocked and closed and may have propped the exterior backdoor herself to avoid waking the kids on reentry and getting caught red handed by haleigh or JR...
ITA except for the part of her coming in the front as they go out the back... I think if she was to sneak out she would not have been bold enough to use the front door...
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: June 28, 2009, 10:04:52 PM »

Let's keep our fingers crossed that the poster that stated her foster daugher knows of a person that had seen Misty out that night......can get this settled and hopefully LE will have the proof they have been waiting for..and can get this ball rolling in the right direction.

Now someone with LE knowledge =  do you know, if it was proven that Misty had left the children and had gone out, would that be enough evidence to charge her with child endangerment??

absolutely it is called abandonment and it applies to anyone under 12
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: June 28, 2009, 10:07:00 PM »

entirely possible!

I thought it was stated before that misty did not have a key to the trailer and that Ron was the only one with the key... this always lead me to believe that if misty was to sneak out she would have used the back door, left the interior one unlocked and closed and may have propped the exterior backdoor herself to avoid waking the kids on reentry and getting caught red handed by haleigh or JR...
ITA except for the part of her coming in the front as they go out the back... I think if she was to sneak out she would not have been bold enough to use the front door...

back door in my opinion too....the back door would be harder to detect if someone was driving up the driveway, like ron coming home from work...
I am convinced that she snuck out of the house at night after the kids were in bed while ron was working...she is a 17 yr old kid who still liked to party...she would not be sitting home every night twiddling her thumbs imo....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: June 28, 2009, 10:07:16 PM »

Another question - Guess where this monkey is going???

scroll down

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: June 28, 2009, 10:07:57 PM »

We need to go back and remember who that was, the girl is moving out of state right?  If she does know something, then maybe she will open up.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: June 28, 2009, 10:08:35 PM »

scroll down

lol! me too Grammy! pretty soon..
sleep tight...we will sleuth again tomorrow...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: June 28, 2009, 10:10:17 PM »

We need to go back and remember who that was, the girl is moving out of state right?  If she does know something, then maybe she will open up.

I believe that it was Haleysnana? if I remember right...her daughter/foster child (?) was perhaps going to the police once she moved because she is frightened while living where she lives...? think I got that right...if I am wrong Haleysnana, forgive please.....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: June 28, 2009, 10:10:42 PM »

scroll down

I agree  that makes two of us....... Been a long hot day again...  rain, rain, rain.. I dream of rain.....  Good night ladies, please have a safe and restfull night........  And Cookie.. stay home in the cage where it is safe.. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: June 28, 2009, 10:10:51 PM »

I remember.....will never forget that poster's name.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: June 28, 2009, 10:12:31 PM »

I believe that it was Haleysnana? if I remember right...her daughter/foster child (?) was perhaps going to the police once she moved because she is frightened while living where she lives...? think I got that right...if I am wrong Haleysnana, forgive please.....

Good Cookie, at least it shows we don't have alzheimer's....yet!!!!!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: June 28, 2009, 10:15:29 PM »

Good Cookie, at least it shows we don't have alzheimer's....yet!!!!!

Yep, and she is moving somewhere on the east coastline..... I remember the name of the town..  email grama..

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: June 28, 2009, 10:16:40 PM »

entirely possible!

I think this was Ron's way of keeping her butt at home ( so he thought).  Only one key, he has it....back door is locked, if she went out, she could not get back in.

But, don't think Ron thought of the cinder block, at least he didn't even know they were on the property.

Gotta keep an eye on that poster over at Art's....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.