June 15, 2024, 11:22:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 441307 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: June 29, 2009, 07:46:03 PM »

Penny ~  You were going to do a check on the 204 Green Ln MH....Trisha Wright.  Have you found anything to indicate that she was living with Jerry Santos.

If negative, do you know exactly where Jerry Santos resides/resided in relation to Ron's MH. 

I was looking at some videos the other day.  These were from www.firstcoastnews.com 

Feb 26th there is a video about Investigators return to Haleigh Cummings home.

Now I have heard of Paul Popper(sp) the neighbor, but this video had a new name added to it.  The name was James Bachelor....and was a neighbor's of Ron's.  Not sure of exact location, whether at the old residence or the newest on Green Ln.

I tried to do a white pages search for this Bachelor, but did not come up with anything close at all.

Anyone else have sites to check out???

Where did Jerry Santos live
Where did James Bachelor ive

Thanks,

Rose Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #441 on: June 29, 2009, 08:04:09 PM »

YES,.. The great Jerry Santos & his girlfriend .. Now those are two people I would like to know were interviewed & polygraphed .. I don't buy the best thing since sliced bread approach that has been taken with him by Art or seemingly PCSO .. IMO .

The fact is that censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates, in the end, the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion.  ~Henry Steele Commager
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: June 29, 2009, 08:08:49 PM »

This case has been open for too long, Haleigh has been missing for too long, something happened in that house that night that caused whatever happened to Haleigh to happen and this tells me that it also had something to do with the way the people that lived in that home lived.........Misty was just home from her wild weekend with WBG, she and Ronald wasnt on the best of terms Im sure, she was tired and worn out and just plain agravated Im sure and then after all that, Ronald had to leave for work and she was right back in the same position she had ran from only days before.........sitting at home with 2 children that was not hers and that she had to care for, Now who knows just what all really went on that weekend, who really  knows just who she might have spoken to.....told things to....confided in about the way she was living......told whether she was happy or not, how she may have been treated......everyone knows that when one is drinking and partying one says things that they may not otherwise say......

I believe that this all comes back to that weekend and Misty............I believe that she is the hiding something because she wants to hold onto Ronald and she is so young and she may not have meant for whatever happened to happen, but it did and just like the teenager she is she is keeping quiet and not saying anything, being naive like she is she thinks it will go away eventually and everything will be alright, but she is in for a rude awakening......this will never go away until Haleigh and where she is and what happened to her is revealed.........even if its 20 years from now..........I just wish she would talk!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Rose Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #443 on: June 29, 2009, 08:14:37 PM »

The thing is higherhopes, is that Misty didn't run away from Ron's house .. Ron was dropped her off at her brothers .. Misty was fine & dandy where she was .. She just went ahead & took advantage of the situation she was put in & decided ..

Well, Ron put me out, I'm single , Greg Page looks good (in Mistys opinion).. So she went for it, had her "fun" & when the fun was over as it goes in heated moments ..

Ron missed Misty & Misty called Ron after the partying slowed down .. She was back where she wanted to be ..

The fact is that censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates, in the end, the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion.  ~Henry Steele Commager
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: June 29, 2009, 08:23:57 PM »

The thing is higherhopes, is that Misty didn't run away from Ron's house .. Ron was dropped her off at her brothers .. Misty was fine & dandy where she was .. She just went ahead & took advantage of the situation she was put in & decided ..

Well, Ron put me out, I'm single , Greg Page looks good (in Mistys opinion).. So she went for it, had her "fun" & when the fun was over as it goes in heated moments ..

Ron missed Misty & Misty called Ron after the partying slowed down .. She was back where she wanted to be ..
I understand that part, but none the less, they had to be argueing, Im sure he didnt just take her over there and say "here have a good weekend" see you Monday, so Im sure thay were fighting and she probably asked to be taken to her brothers...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: June 29, 2009, 08:54:49 PM »

After Ron took Misty to her brothers I assume that he went to work and took the kids to grandmas so I just wonder how she got back into the house to get her balnket and extra clothes etc.....she must know a way to get in without a key?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: June 29, 2009, 08:58:24 PM »

After Ron took Misty to her brothers I assume that he went to work and took the kids to grandmas so I just wonder how she got back into the house to get her balnket and extra clothes etc.....she must know a way to get in without a key?
wouldnt surprise me if she wore someone elses clothes and borrowed a blanket from her brothers, I think she got busy right away running around and wasnt concerned with anything else!

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: June 29, 2009, 09:03:27 PM »

wouldnt surprise me if she wore someone elses clothes and borrowed a blanket from her brothers, I think she got busy right away running around and wasnt concerned with anything else!

but she said that she left her blanket in the van that they took and Nay Nay said that Misty had clothes in her car trunk?
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: June 29, 2009, 09:07:12 PM »

Nay Nay said that Misty was running down the road on her cell phone because Ron said that he was coming back over to her brothers and she picked her up and then she turns up with clothes and a blanket I bet they went back into that house later that night....jmo
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: June 29, 2009, 09:10:38 PM »

Nay Nay said that Misty was running down the road on her cell phone because Ron said that he was coming back over to her brothers and she picked her up and then she turns up with clothes and a blanket I bet they went back into that house later that night....jmo
I wouldnt doubt that at all.......Im sure if she really wanted to go back in after having lived there she would know how to get in,   and this is what Im talking about with saying that this case had something to do with that weekend..........what if she knew how to open a window or something and she did that and NayNay was with her and saw how she did that????/    so much she could have let knwn in that one weekend!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: June 29, 2009, 09:12:10 PM »

but she said that she left her blanket in the van that they took and Nay Nay said that Misty had clothes in her car trunk?
and I think when she said this, that maybe she had just put the blanket in the van that day.......who knows......someone would have to followed her every second that weekend to figure out just what she was talking!

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: June 29, 2009, 09:14:06 PM »

I wouldnt doubt that at all.......Im sure if she really wanted to go back in after having lived there she would know how to get in,   and this is what Im talking about with saying that this case had something to do with that weekend..........what if she knew how to open a window or something and she did that and NayNay was with her and saw how she did that????/    so much she could have let knwn in that one weekend!

I agree....
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: June 29, 2009, 09:16:16 PM »

Do we know if Misty is really pg?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: June 29, 2009, 09:17:47 PM »

Do we know if Misty is really pg?
well,  not that I have seen proof of...........but  it wouldnt surprise me......lol

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: June 29, 2009, 09:26:37 PM »

LE said that they took DNA samples from Ron and Misty's hands .....I hope that is not part of the evidence that has not yet been examined....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: June 29, 2009, 09:30:03 PM »

LE said that they took DNA samples from Ron and Misty's hands .....I hope that is not part of the evidence that has not yet been examined....
Im sure that was one of the first things they got analized.............they said over at Art's that LE said that the blood on the door and Rons hands was conclusive with what he had said, so that leads me to beleive it has been done and results gotten back,,,,,,,,,,,,,I hope.............lol

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: June 29, 2009, 09:33:12 PM »

In my state we call coca cola "pop"...when I lived in the south, we called it soda or sody...<<I was little then...just read this farther back, some monkeys were talking about it...

Red Rose...good posts...

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: June 29, 2009, 09:34:23 PM »

okay that makes me feel a little better....this case is soooo crazy!......I bet we couldn't guess the ending if we tried
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: June 29, 2009, 09:36:31 PM »

Good Morning. Read the latest update on the drugs found in the search on Art's site... go to bottom of article. The truck did not belong to any of the Griffis family, it belonged to a J. Watkins and was beside a trailer on the property. They were unable to locate Mr. Watkins. I assume since this is a hay farm, they had a hired hand who lived in that trailer. Art names his source as being a LEO, so I will believe this to be accurate.
Everybody can calm down now... the drugs didn't belong to Crystal, Chad, Marie or any of the Griffis family.
I agree.........and again like I said they also havent said how long they had been there so who knows and I would think since they all had been together when they went and asked for their property to be searched, that the people living their would have known better then to have anything illegal on the premisies, they may not have known just when the search would be done, but they knew it was gonna happen..........I mean really .........common sense will prevail sometimes when used!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: June 29, 2009, 09:39:17 PM »

okay that makes me feel a little better....this case is soooo crazy!......I bet we couldn't guess the ending if we tried
maybe not...but bet I can guess who surrounds what happened .....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.