June 15, 2024, 08:05:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 441222 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1140 on: July 21, 2009, 10:18:23 PM »

Also you would think that Misty would have gotten the gun that was in the house for protection and she should have called 911 first but we can speculate why on that but when Ron did not answer you would think that she would have called her brother and dad to run over there since they were so close.....but instead she waits on the front porch leaving junior in the bedroom alone with the backdoor open for the perp to come back in and take him.....makes no sense....I think it was staged JMO...

ITA~I always said that was a crazy reaction to wake up in the middle of the night to find the door wide open and a child missing, I'd have snatched my other child up and been out of that trailer screaming like a banshee so loud while running to the neighbors that I would have woken everyone in a mile radius  Not a chance in hell I'd calmly hang around a crime scene of an abduction.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: July 21, 2009, 10:19:43 PM »

Grand Theft?....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1142 on: July 21, 2009, 10:19:46 PM »

I did't know about this complaint against Cobra.. I knew abot the Snograss complaint...

UCN: 542009CF001079XXAXMX
File Date: 2009-06-18 Judge: EDWARD E HEDSTROM   
Defense Atty: 

Defendant
STAUBS, WILLIAM EUGENE 
Alias

Date # Docket Description
2009-06-18 1 COMPLAINT - PCSO D/S C VINSON (4/23/09) 

2009-06-18 1 BOOKING NUMBER: N/A 

2009-06-18 1 GRAND THEFT 

2009-07-07 2 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION TO ALL CTS 

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

542009CF000488XXAXMX  2009-03-25
Defendant
STAUBS, WILLIAM EUGENE 
Alias

542009CF001079XXAXMX  2009-06-18
Defendant
STAUBS, WILLIAM EUGENE 
Alias

Interesting find JG!!!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: July 21, 2009, 10:20:41 PM »

Also you would think that Misty would have gotten the gun that was in the house for protection and she should have called 911 first but we can speculate why on that but when Ron did not answer you would think that she would have called her brother and dad to run over there since they were so close.....but instead she waits on the front porch leaving junior in the bedroom alone with the backdoor open for the perp to come back in and take him.....makes no sense....I think it was staged JMO...

ITA~I always said that was a crazy reaction to wake up in the middle of the night to find the door wide open and a child missing, I'd have snatched my other child up and been out of that trailer screaming like a banshee so loud while running to the neighbors that I would have woken everyone in a mile radius  Not a chance in hell I'd calmly hang around a crime scene of an abduction.

I agree
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: July 21, 2009, 10:21:16 PM »

Your Welcome Im....
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: July 21, 2009, 10:24:24 PM »

I agree

ITA too.. Now if everything is staged ... What happened to Haleigh and There is only 1 reason to staged everything..Where is Haleigh..... an angelic monkey
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1146 on: July 21, 2009, 10:31:22 PM »

I agree

ITA too.. Now if everything is staged ... What happened to Haleigh and There is only 1 reason to staged everything..Where is Haleigh..... an angelic monkey

Sadly IMO I think she is with Eli............ I think mama Neves got there way too quickly-why? To help coverup either an accident knowing that her lil gangsta would surely lose custody of Butterbean if the truth came out. MOO

O/T~Love your avi JG, been awhile since I've been on and seen it...too cute

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: July 21, 2009, 10:34:49 PM »

God Bless You IM... God had better plans for Eli... Eli is watching over all the children... an angelic monkey
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1148 on: July 21, 2009, 10:35:49 PM »

Grand Theft?....

http://afterhoursfriends.com/?p=3749

snipped:

First of all, even if he had the Power of Attorney from Parrish’s insurance company, once Parrish told him he couldn’t do it, that Power of Attorney does not permit him to do it anyways. After Cobra was arrested on May 22nd, his license as a Bond Surety Agent was suspended so he can no longer conduct business until the case is resolved.

Bottom line was Cobra made the arrest to “introduce himself with a bang” and show those he would be haunting in this case that he meant business. After all, his claim when he entered the case was he’d have it solved in 1 Week.

But this isn’t the only trouble Cobra has gotten himself into. He is also being investigated by the Florida State’s Attorney for Grand theft and unauthorized soliciting donations online.

The grand theft is related to $600 that Cobra was given by Kim Picazio, Haleigh’s mothers’ attorney, to post bail for a woman they thought might have information related to Haleigh’s disappearance. Cobra obtained the bail bond on credit, keeping the $600 and claiming he thought it was given to him for expenses. (discussed in part 2)

He has also been soliciting donations from people online for his expenses. In Florida, this is illegal unless you are registered to do so.

Cobra and the Haleigh Cummings Case – Part 2

Cobra and the Haleigh Cummings Case – Part 3

You can discuss this article at our Forum. Registration not required to post.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1149 on: July 21, 2009, 10:37:46 PM »

God Bless You IM... God had better plans for Eli... Eli is watching over all the children... an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey Yes he did and yes he is!!!!

[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: July 21, 2009, 10:41:30 PM »

What if Misty wanted to go somewhere with cousin Joe and Haleigh was wide awake so she gave her one of Rons pills to knock her out and left but when she came back home and checked on Haleigh she was having trouble breathing so she got out the breathing machine and Haleigh asperated in it so cousin Joe tried cpr on the couch but it did not work so they thought she was dead and Joe took off with her and the machine  in the van and Misty stayed and cleaned up the bed linens etc.....that would be a good reason to wash the linens and clean the house....but if Haleigh was not dead then the cadaver dogs would not hit in the house or the van....I hope that they did not put this baby out alive somewhere to die....I like my theory better of Gr gma Sykes hiding her....
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: July 21, 2009, 10:43:36 PM »

I agree that I would probably not have remained at the mobile home either without grabbing jr..
but remember when Madeleine McCann went missing and her mother ran all the way back to where everyone else was sitting at the tapas bar and screamed that someone had taken Madeleine leaving the twins back in the condo...the very room where Madeleine was taken from....

so, while I hope that I know what I would do in a situation like that, I would hope that I would have my wits about me to grab the other kids and get out of there.... I think that panic sets in .......
I do suspect that Misty knows more, thinking that Misty was not home when Haleigh went missing... dunno...
this whole case is very weird...no clues at all? come on...there has to be something....haul some folks into the police station and question them...all of them!

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1152 on: July 21, 2009, 10:44:12 PM »

Grand Theft?....

snipped:

First of all, even if he had the Power of Attorney from Parrish’s insurance company, once Parrish told him he couldn’t do it, that Power of Attorney does not permit him to do it anyways. After Cobra was arrested on May 22nd, his license as a Bond Surety Agent was suspended so he can no longer conduct business until the case is resolved.

Bottom line was Cobra made the arrest to “introduce himself with a bang” and show those he would be haunting in this case that he meant business. After all, his claim when he entered the case was he’d have it solved in 1 Week.

But this isn’t the only trouble Cobra has gotten himself into. He is also being investigated by the Florida State’s Attorney for Grand theft and unauthorized soliciting donations online.

The grand theft is related to $600 that Cobra was given by Kim Picazio, Haleigh’s mothers’ attorney, to post bail for a woman they thought might have information related to Haleigh’s disappearance. Cobra obtained the bail bond on credit, keeping the $600 and claiming he thought it was given to him for expenses. (discussed in part 2)

He has also been soliciting donations from people online for his expenses. In Florida, this is illegal unless you are registered to do so.

Oh I see I was thinking grand theft of a car ....sorry
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1153 on: July 21, 2009, 10:47:03 PM »

What if Misty wanted to go somewhere with cousin Joe and Haleigh was wide awake so she gave her one of Rons pills to knock her out and left but when she came back home and checked on Haleigh she was having trouble breathing so she got out the breathing machine and Haleigh asperated in it so cousin Joe tried cpr on the couch but it did not work so they thought she was dead and Joe took off with her and the machine  in the van and Misty stayed and cleaned up the bed linens etc.....that would be a good reason to wash the linens and clean the house....but if Haleigh was not dead then the cadaver dogs would not hit in the house or the van....I hope that they did not put this baby out alive somewhere to die....I like my theory better of Gr gma Sykes hiding her....

Early on that was ONE of my theories, that she possibly got into some of their drugs and died, and the aspiration or urine would make sense to have to clean the blankets....but, I also wonder if she wasn't accidentally hit in the middle of a knock down drag out Ron/Misty fight after the 3 day bender with another guy.

[
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: July 21, 2009, 10:47:56 PM »

Grand Theft?....

snipped:

????? cobra may be cracking up, on the other hand why didn't kim just go down there and post the bond herself??

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1155 on: July 21, 2009, 10:49:23 PM »

I agree that I would probably not have remained at the mobile home either without grabbing jr..
but remember when Madeleine McCann went missing and her mother ran all the way back to where everyone else was sitting at the tapas bar and screamed that someone had taken Madeleine leaving the twins back in the condo...the very room where Madeleine was taken from....

so, while I hope that I know what I would do in a situation like that, I would hope that I would have my wits about me to grab the other kids and get out of there.... I think that panic sets in .......
I do suspect that Misty knows more, thinking that Misty was not home when Haleigh went missing... dunno...
this whole case is very weird...no clues at all? come on...there has to be something....haul some folks into the police station and question them...all of them!

I think they had enough to arrest Misty or Ron for something......then let them sweat for a while - now they have had too long to "get their story straight", they should have seperated them early on 

[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: July 21, 2009, 10:50:48 PM »

I just have to wonder did LE take the washer,dryer,home computer,shoes by the door, trash , any empty drinking containers/check all cigarette butts etc for dna? did they check for damp towels to see if the kids had a bath? get finger prints from toilet handles? feel Haleighs bed to see if it was still warm at all? check the laundry for the pee pee panties? see if the bed sheet had been washed too or just the blanket...I would think that it would be hard to pee the blanket and not the sheet?...I hope they did a good evidence gathering but it probably does not matter if they are not even examining the evidencce that they do have ....so frustrating!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1157 on: July 21, 2009, 10:51:29 PM »

Grand Theft?....

snipped:

Oh I see I was thinking grand theft of a car ....sorry

Monkey Devil! I was too, I was clueless and had to google it to find out what this charge was.

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: July 21, 2009, 10:53:23 PM »

I just have to wonder did LE take the washer,dryer,home computer,shoes by the door, trash , any empty drinking containers/check all cigarette butts etc for dna? did they check for damp towels to see if the kids had a bath? get finger prints from toilet handles? feel Haleighs bed to see if it was still warm at all? check the laundry for the pee pee panties? see if the bed sheet had been washed too or just the blanket...I would think that it would be hard to pee the blanket and not the sheet?...I hope they did a good evidence gathering but it probably does not matter if they are not even examining the evidencce that they do have ....so frustrating!

I thought they should of taken the beds.... And I still think they never went back into the home because they thought it was bugged....
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1159 on: July 21, 2009, 10:54:08 PM »

Early on that was ONE of my theories, that she possibly got into some of their drugs and died, and the aspiration or urine would make sense to have to clean the blankets....but, I also wonder if she wasn't accidentally hit in the middle of a knock down drag out Ron/Misty fight after the 3 day bender with another guy.

It could be since Ron was probably mad too that he overslept that morning and was racing Haleigh to school but I still don't understand why he passed by the bus stop when the bus had not even run yet....we are going to have to learn to think like crazy people I guess in order to figure this all out...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.