June 01, 2024, 08:28:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 440288 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1220 on: July 22, 2009, 08:00:13 PM »

Thank-you, very interesting.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1221 on: July 22, 2009, 08:06:41 PM »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Annette Sykes Haleigh's Great Grandmother

Dorothy Annette Sykes is Haleigh's father's grandmother and the mother of Teresa Neves. For the nine days following Haleigh's disappearance she represented herself as a sympathetic great grandmother that was devastated by the current situation. The first weekend when Texas Equusearch was on site, Ms. Sykes gave an interview to Fox News and discussed her feelings about the case.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8gkwg_haleigh-cummings-mother-crystal-she_news

In this interview Sykes says that the morning Haleigh disappeared Ron called her but she did not answer the phone, then her daughter Teresa called to let her know what was happening. What is curious about this interview is just after the 3:50 mark. Sykes discusses that call from Teresa Neves and says that "they found" then corrects herself to say "he found" Haleigh missing. This could have been an innocent slip, however it could also be a correction to remain on script.

Later in this interview, Sykes absolves Haleigh's mother Crystal Sheffield of having any responsibility for Haleigh's disappearance and clams she had nothing to do with this. She also expresses that Misty was not involved and tells the camera that she thinks it was a "weirdo" or "freak" that is responsible.

A few days later, on February 19 Sykes gave another interview to a television station out of Orlando. Raw footage attached here.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18748628/index.html

Of great interest in this six minute video is her anger at the allegations that Misty left the mobile home the evening Haleigh disappeared. She refers to those allegations as "a crock" then drops a bombshell. Sykes claims that she was at the mobile home the evening of February 9 around 7PM and saw Haleigh and Ronald Jr. eating supper on the porch with plates in their lap.

This is curious for two reasons. First, why the nine day delay in reporting that she was at the mobile home that evening? Second, the temperatures were in the 40-50 degree range that evening. The front porch of the mobile home is screened and has no heat. It is odd that someone would choose to feed their children outside in the dark on such a cold evening in February.

Below is a photo of that front porch

During that visit, Sykes claims to have given Haleigh a hug and kiss, and told her to behave and that "we" love her.

A few days later Haleigh's grandmother and Sykes' daughter Teresa added to the story by stating both that she asked her mother to stop by and check on the kids and also that she stopped by to drop off laundry.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/10/ijvm.01.html

These constantly changing stories in which details emerge over weeks, and collusion amongst family members seems to evolve only place Haleighs paternal family more in the spotlight of suspicion. One would think that a witness visiting the home at 202 Green Lane would have been reported immediately rather than nine days later. One would also think that Sykes would have discussed dropping off laundry but she did not. She only mentioned saying hi to the kids.

I have a feeling that if Sykes was really at the mobile home that night she was asked to stop by to check on the kids because of Misty's weekend drugging activities. Since I am of the assumption that Neves actually lives almost 100 miles away in Fruitland Park, she could not check on the well being of her children herself and it makes sense that she would ask her mother to do so if she was worried about Misty's state of mind.

In my opinion, however, the jury is still out on whether Sykes was there. Of great concern to me is a criminal complaint filed against Ms. Sykes in April of 2008. She was charged with interference of child custody, yet several weeks later the charges were dropped.

See a screenshot of the criminal docket below

We know nothing of the complainant in this case yet we do know that whatever may have happened appeared to be serious enough that a criminal docket was opened. Indeed if Ms. Sykes was involved in such activities, could she be protecting her grandson Ron from being charged

http://justiceforhaleigh.blogspot.com/2009/07/annette-sykes-haleighs-great.html

It's about time someone started archiving all this chit and putting some pressure of PCSO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: July 22, 2009, 08:42:55 PM »

has anybody ever figured out who was watching the kids that week-end?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: July 22, 2009, 08:46:37 PM »

random thought...
what if g-maw sikes was watching the kids and on her watch something (i'm thinking accident) happened to Haleigh....or what if ron had left them alone while he was at work and something happened and g-maw sikes goes to check in for whatever reason, find Haleigh dead, and in order for ron to keep jr???

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1224 on: July 22, 2009, 08:48:01 PM »

has anybody ever figured out who was watching the kids that week-end?

Nope.....I know it wasn't Crystal because she had them the upcoming weekend after Haleigh "got stolen", but I haven't a clue who Ron left them with...I always assumed his mom or gramma as they enabled him so much.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: July 22, 2009, 08:59:35 PM »

Haleigh's Parents' Attorneys Withdraw From Case

Posted By: Jessica Clark Posted By: Dave Wax     Created: 7/22/2009 9:46:49 AM    Updated: 7/22/2009 10:18:50 AM

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The attorneys for Haleigh Cummings' parents have pulled out of the case.

Five-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her Putnam County home in February and has not been seen since.

Kim Picazio represented Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, who lives in Baker County. Picazio told First Coast News she withdrew her name as Sheffield's attorney. Picazio said she could not comment about withdrawing representation.

In addition, attorneys Greg Kimball and Terry Snider of Palatka had represented Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings.

In an e-mail, Kimball and Snider announced they are no longer Cummings' attorneys.

The email said, "There are no pending legal matters involving Ronald Cummings. We are ending today (July 16th) our representation of Ronald Cummings on good terms. Our website, findhaleighnow.com, will remain online but will not be updated."

Picazio said both sides had worked on an agreed order to resolve some ongoing conflict between the parties. The order includes issues such as visitation and taking children to doctors' appointments.

Kimball and Snider sent their email after the Department of Children and Families concluded its investigation into allegations that Ronald Cummings had abused his children. Kimball said the DCF investigation found no factual finding of abuse against Ronald Cummings.

Months ago, Picazio requested DCF to investigate Ronald Cummings after she had received information from various sources who said Cummings abused Haleigh and her younger brother.

This week, Picazio told First Coast News she is satisfied with the DCF investigation at the Putnam County level. However, she is not satisfied with the outcome.

Picazio said she feels the case workers and investigators did everything they should have and did "an outstanding job." However, she feels DCF executives chose to dismiss the investigation's findings.

Picazio told First Coast News, "The fact they didn't take action was ridiculous."

If you know any information that could help investigators find Haleigh, call 1-888-277-8477.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=142082&catid=3

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: July 22, 2009, 09:06:27 PM »

New Haleigh Search?

TJ Hart Reporting
Several sources tell 97.3 The Sky a new independent search for Haleigh Cummings has been requested by some family members. This search could possibly be spearheaded by a very well respected organization in the effort to find the five-year-old girl who has been missing since February 10, 2009.

Calls have been placed to the office of Tim Miller at Texas EquuSearch, the horsemen who have conducted numerous searches for missing children and adults over the years.  Texas EquuSearch was part of the original mounted search for Haleigh in February shortly after she was reported missing from her father's home in Satsuma, FL.

97.3 The Sky has not received a response from TES at this writing to either confirm or deny the request.

Stay tuned to News Talk 97.3 The Sky for breaking developments on this story. You can listen online by clicking the "Listen Live" icon near the top  of this page.

For additional stories involving Haleigh Cummings, logon toBloggernews.net

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4854907.php

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: July 22, 2009, 09:10:42 PM »

that would be great if another a search was made for Haleigh! I sure hope that Tim comes back and looks for her....Someone needs to be looking for this little girl!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: July 22, 2009, 09:48:04 PM »

Your Haleigh Cummings Emails Are Being Heard

http://www.bloggernews.net/121640

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: July 22, 2009, 10:04:49 PM »

Your Haleigh Cummings Emails Are Being Heard

http://www.bloggernews.net/121640

Hallelujah!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: July 22, 2009, 10:35:27 PM »

Here is a link to an article from Art Harris, where he speaks to a co-worker and his response. It does not say that this statement by Eric was about the night Haleigh went missing.  But further down the article there is mention of the night Ron was supposedly at work.....

Ihttp://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-did-dad-say-just-whip-haleigh/

Hearing so many inconsistencies like Ron was seen drunk, Ron was seen about 6PM, Ron was seen at 2:30 AM....gives one's head a shake and makes you wonder.....IF RON WAS INDEED EVEN AT WORK THAT NIGHT.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: July 22, 2009, 10:35:30 PM »

O/T and very sad

Autopsy: 3-month-old La. infant whose body was covered in rodent bites bled to death in crib

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/nationwor...

Edit to add Scared Monkeys lin
k:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5711.msg879810#msg879810

« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 11:00:15 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: July 23, 2009, 12:17:23 AM »

Complaint Filed to 7th Judicial Circuit Judge

http://writeintoaction.com/complaint%207th%20district.pdf
    Wow, he better be able to back this up, and back it up big time. 

All I have to say this guy is Nausiating  .....  
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: July 23, 2009, 01:39:56 AM »

Complaint Filed to 7th Judicial Circuit Judge

http://writeintoaction.com/complaint%207th%20district.pdf
    Wow, he better be able to back this up, and back it up big time. 

All I have to say this guy is Nausiating  .....  
I agree, this makes absolutely no sense, this guy is gonna be in bad trouble if he cant prove this.....and I dont think he can...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: July 23, 2009, 01:51:12 AM »

And this is a load of crap, come on people this is a investigation into a missing child, LE checked this and you can bet they checked it again and again, Ronald was at work, that was his alibi for that night and he made sure he was there so he could smirk at the camera's and say I dont know I was at work.......he went and he worked his shift, you can bet if he hadnt LE would know, IMO he knows what happened to Haleigh and so does misty, but he was at work because he needed to be.....IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: July 23, 2009, 08:53:13 AM »

Just Thinking Outloud..

The pink shirt was found in the clothes hamper.. I wonder who ever took it off if  would have DNA on it....
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1236 on: July 23, 2009, 11:18:47 AM »

Where are Johnny and Connie Sheffield now? Do they still live in Florida?
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1237 on: July 23, 2009, 11:20:38 AM »

I posted this theory a while back ...now I am not sure what to think...you are right it has been way too long for anything to make sense ...I pray that this baby is still alive...

It's a good theory, well thought out, and interesting. Except for one thing. Ggma Sykes would have never left Jr. there, not protected, she would have taken him too. Big drug dealers don't just threaten one child, they go after the whole family. And Ggma would not have knocked Misty out, rendered her unconscious, and left Jr. with no one to watch him, allowing these drug dealers to possibly come back and take him. If their target is not there, they would have just taken the other child.

I agree, I don't think it had anything to do with Drug dealers, if it had they would have gone after Ron.. They wouldn't wait until Ron was at work  they would have hit the house while he was there.. He would have been and still would be the primary target.

That is typically true~but there are exception ......Nick Markowitz (sp) was kidnapped and murdered over his brother's 1200.00 drug debt. It can and does happen, remember the little boy kidnapped from Vegas last yr??????

They would not sneak  in the house in the middle of the night and kidnap one child... they would do it right in front of Ron and Misty. They would want him to KNOW who did it and why.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: July 23, 2009, 01:09:30 PM »

I posted this theory a while back ...now I am not sure what to think...you are right it has been way too long for anything to make sense ...I pray that this baby is still alive...

It's a good theory, well thought out, and interesting. Except for one thing. Ggma Sykes would have never left Jr. there, not protected, she would have taken him too. Big drug dealers don't just threaten one child, they go after the whole family. And Ggma would not have knocked Misty out, rendered her unconscious, and left Jr. with no one to watch him, allowing these drug dealers to possibly come back and take him. If their target is not there, they would have just taken the other child.

I agree, I don't think it had anything to do with Drug dealers, if it had they would have gone after Ron.. They wouldn't wait until Ron was at work  they would have hit the house while he was there.. He would have been and still would be the primary target.

That is typically true~but there are exception ......Nick Markowitz (sp) was kidnapped and murdered over his brother's 1200.00 drug debt. It can and does happen, remember the little boy kidnapped from Vegas last yr??????

They would not sneak  in the house in the middle of the night and kidnap one child... they would do it right in front of Ron and Misty. They would want him to KNOW who did it and why.
or if they did, they would either leave a note, or tell misty  and threaten her with it, or call someone in the family so they would pass the word on....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: July 23, 2009, 02:40:26 PM »

random thought...
what if g-maw sikes was watching the kids and on her watch something (i'm thinking accident) happened to Haleigh....or what if ron had left them alone while he was at work and something happened and g-maw sikes goes to check in for whatever reason, find Haleigh dead, and in order for ron to keep jr???

Haleigh was reported as being in school that Monday, and also getting off of the school bus.. The driver was interviewed, and the school records are posted on site.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.