June 15, 2024, 02:32:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 441246 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1620 on: August 02, 2009, 05:06:15 PM »

I have no experience with missing persons in my family. I do have experience in persons in my family being ill and in the hospital with the doctors talking to us. None of us could remember what exactly the doctor said or what the doctor meant because we were all in shock, disbelief and in a highly stressed mode. We all heard different things. Some of us heard that there was no hope, some of us heard that there was. ( There wasn't ) Afterwards we seemed to have different memories even though we were present at the same events in the same family room. 
Stress can do strange things to the brain and emotions. I imagine that when a loved one is missing the shock factor is the same and might account for the differences in some of the things that are said in the media. That goes not so much for this case, but for some of the others we are looking at right now. Lindsay Baum is one of them. 

I colored the parts I can respond to, yes, you are right on, the shock and disbelief are about the same, Say like a family member is suddenly taken due to stroke or heart attack etc. It is an unexpected death, they are just gone, poof, no explanation, nothing, now look at an abduction, they are just gone, poof, no explanation. The only difference is when someone we love passes suddenly, we know they will not be coming back, when a loved one disappears, we do not know if they will ever be found or what has become of them, what terrors they may have endured, but there is hope.  I can not bring myself to view this case any differently, the knuckles I think were addressed in a police report no?  Evidence speaks, even lack of. I choose to follow police reports and what LE says not believe everything everyone says. I have to believe right now, that Haleigh is alive,since LE has said they believe she is, and that was later in this case, after the processing of evidence. Even in a soft death, there would be the void of bodily fluids, sorry, it is natural and that evidence would have been there. I do not think these families are smart enough to cover up this well with LE,FDLE,FBI etc. I just do not see it. Someone took that little girl and the sooner the focus is not tunneled on Ron, the sooner it may be figured out. I do not think he is father of the year, but do believe he was at work and does not or did not know what happened, misty I believe knows more then she is saying, but I do believe she left at least Haleigh alone that night and that is why she is or was lying as we have no idea what has been said or done recently, she may have spilled what she knows, that may be why they say they believe she is alive and all. We just do not know because LE is not saying. Look at the other cases, even Manwill boy, they came out with it, they think he was the victim of a tragic event. IF LE was not trying to protect the safety and well being of a live child, do you think they would keep so quiet? Caylee's case, they came out with it as well. I do believe if they thought Haleigh had been killed in that home, they would have stated it by now.  JMO

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1621 on: August 02, 2009, 05:06:23 PM »

No Rose You and I are very alike thinkers !
I haven't stopped reading about this case here. Hardly ever go to Art Harris's site and read because that had turned into an unpleasant brawl of words.
I do believe that this was muggled from the instant the Putnam County SD arrived. I have posted my thoughts on the back door being left like that for so long and the fact that Ron Cummings had an injury to his hand from hitting the door. Missing kid, Dad with a hand injury, back door just left there. And Jeff Hardy admitting that they lost their focus due to all the family issues and fighting.
Yes, we are, and I also believe it was messed up right from the start. I am just afraid that we may never know what happened to Haleigh. 

Ron Cummings, father of Haleigh, with short temper and violent disposition.  Makes one wonder if Haleigh wet the bed or something, especially, given the fact that sheets and laundry played a part of Misty's original story.
I wondered about that, it just made no sense to me about Misty going on and on about blankets, and this blanket was in the van, and this blanket smelled like pee, and this blanket was on a window 

That is one of my theories too Either that or Ron and Misty had a knock down drag out fight and Haleigh got in the middle and was accidentally struck and then a cover up started in either scenario.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: August 02, 2009, 05:11:57 PM »

my younger brother disappeared for over 10 years and none of our family heard from him...we did not know if he was dead or alive...but we never let ourselves "go there" that he might not be alive....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: August 02, 2009, 05:14:31 PM »

I post once in awhile on the Haleighbug site...not very often and not lately,  but I certainly don't know anything about a code at all...as far as I know, anyone is welcome to post at the Haleighbug site...and can certainly read the posts just like here and WS and other forums...

from reading this thread and catching up as I hardly post on this thread anymore, I think that some posts were taken out of context and misunderstood jmo.....and I am not trying to start any trouble with anyone, just stating my observation in a respectful manner...

Cookie - if you read my post I said I don't care what site people post at.  Now, according to the Haleighbug site Admin (Mlee) the site is not viewable to all it is private for members only.  That is fine too.

As far as taking out of context not really.  It is obvious that a group (Haleighbug) discusses at that site then comes here to try and argue with members with apposing views.  The problem is in the talking to eachother in only ways that they would know and making others feel uncomfortable to post here. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1624 on: August 02, 2009, 05:15:39 PM »

I have no experience with missing persons in my family. I do have experience in persons in my family being ill and in the hospital with the doctors talking to us. None of us could remember what exactly the doctor said or what the doctor meant because we were all in shock, disbelief and in a highly stressed mode. We all heard different things. Some of us heard that there was no hope, some of us heard that there was. ( There wasn't ) Afterwards we seemed to have different memories even though we were present at the same events in the same family room. 
Stress can do strange things to the brain and emotions. I imagine that when a loved one is missing the shock factor is the same and might account for the differences in some of the things that are said in the media. That goes not so much for this case, but for some of the others we are looking at right now. Lindsay Baum is one of them. 

I colored the parts I can respond to, yes, you are right on, the shock and disbelief are about the same, Say like a family member is suddenly taken due to stroke or heart attack etc. It is an unexpected death, they are just gone, poof, no explanation, nothing, now look at an abduction, they are just gone, poof, no explanation. The only difference is when someone we love passes suddenly, we know they will not be coming back, when a loved one disappears, we do not know if they will ever be found or what has become of them, what terrors they may have endured, but there is hope.  I can not bring myself to view this case any differently, the knuckles I think were addressed in a police report no?  Evidence speaks, even lack of. I choose to follow police reports and what LE says not believe everything everyone says. I have to believe right now, that Haleigh is alive,since LE has said they believe she is, and that was later in this case, after the processing of evidence. Even in a soft death, there would be the void of bodily fluids, sorry, it is natural and that evidence would have been there. I do not think these families are smart enough to cover up this well with LE,FDLE,FBI etc. I just do not see it. Someone took that little girl and the sooner the focus is not tunneled on Ron, the sooner it may be figured out. I do not think he is father of the year, but do believe he was at work and does not or did not know what happened, misty I believe knows more then she is saying, but I do believe she left at least Haleigh alone that night and that is why she is or was lying as we have no idea what has been said or done recently, she may have spilled what she knows, that may be why they say they believe she is alive and all. We just do not know because LE is not saying. Look at the other cases, even Manwill boy, they came out with it, they think he was the victim of a tragic event. IF LE was not trying to protect the safety and well being of a live child, do you think they would keep so quiet? Caylee's case, they came out with it as well. I do believe if they thought Haleigh had been killed in that home, they would have stated it by now.  JMO

I highlighted the part I want to address as this is not always the case, when Eli passed we held him for 4 hours rocking him and kissing him and loving him, now he did have a diaper on, but there were no bodily fluids during that time......now if it was a soft kill and her bladder relaxed there would be urine, but the washing of the blankets would solve this and explain why Misty needed to ramble on about her wtting the bed. I also think Laci Peterson (and so does LE) and Stacy Peterson were killed in their homes yet their was no evidence.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: August 02, 2009, 05:27:51 PM »

my younger brother disappeared for over 10 years and none of our family heard from him...we did not know if he was dead or alive...but we never let ourselves "go there" that he might not be alive....

Cookie, I understand. I guess it is just something some do not understand. We are not all alike and can not say how we would feel or what we would think in that situation unless we have been in those shoes. You CAN'T allow yourself to go there, if you do, you are giving up on them and giving up hope. Until evidence is found showing one is dead, you just have to speak positive and have a positive outlook, or your world crumbles. Make sense?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1626 on: August 02, 2009, 06:52:32 PM »

Cookie, I understand. I guess it is just something some do not understand. We are not all alike and can not say how we would feel or what we would think in that situation unless we have been in those shoes. You CAN'T allow yourself to go there, if you do, you are giving up on them and giving up hope. Until evidence is found showing one is dead, you just have to speak positive and have a positive outlook, or your world crumbles. Make sense?
I understand what you are saying, if one's family member is missing, of course as a family one does not want to think the worse. I am sure it would be very difficult at times, to say the least, that your mind would wonder to the worst. But we are on here discussing different theories and possibilities, just because some think that there is a good chance that Haleigh could be deceased, doesn't mean we are or feel disrespect to the family. I do feel that Haleigh is gone, but I don't feel that I'm being disrespectful to her family, I'm making comments on a forum, not going up to them and saying it to their faces. I would never, ever do that.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: August 02, 2009, 07:04:43 PM »

I understand what you are saying, if one's family member is missing, of course as a family one does not want to think the worse. I am sure it would be very difficult at times, to say the least, that your mind would wonder to the worst. But we are on here discussing different theories and possibilities, just because some think that there is a good chance that Haleigh could be deceased, doesn't mean we are or feel disrespect to the family. I do feel that Haleigh is gone, but I don't feel that I'm being disrespectful to her family, I'm making comments on a forum, not going up to them and saying it to their faces. I would never, ever do that.

I never thought you would NRCG. I was speaking in general terms. Cookie said they never "let" their selves go there, I was just meaning it is not really a matter of let/allow, it is more a matter of can not for your own emotional well being. It is like a survival mode, you can't go there in order to survive emotionally.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: August 02, 2009, 07:23:31 PM »

I would like to just say that I myself have a sister that is missing, been missing for a long long time, After years and years went by I begin to say to myself and my brothers and sisters that she is probably deceased, my Mother says this also, even though for many years she would say she would be back one day, she still had to face the fact that she may never see her again, People are different and thats just a fact of life, when we give our opinion on here as to what we think about what happened to Haleigh thats what it is ....OUR opinion, Do you think that Crystal has never thought that, she has Im sure, even though she may then say to herself, NO she's not, she will come home, its just a natural thing for that to enter ones mind, and after looking at everything that has happened in this case and the way Ron and Misty has gone into hidding, the inconsistencies in Misty's story, the getting up and walking out on the questions from LE, the blankets stories and everything else that we have heard, I also think Haleigh was no longer alive before the first 911 call was made, I just wish someone would find her so all the wondering could stop and the people that are responsible  for what happened can finally see justice served up to them on a platter.....This darling child needs to be laid to rest.....God Bless Haleigh!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: August 02, 2009, 07:40:40 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: August 02, 2009, 07:44:10 PM »

where do these people live at in Baker county that they did not know that Haleigh is missing? under a rock? Marie and the Griffis family from what I heard have been in that area for years...how many children over the years have disappeared belonging to a family  in Baker County? I would think that it would be the talk of the town...And why haven't Marie and Crystal put fliers out? Ron should be pinning the fliers up all over Satsuma where he lives and Crystal should be putting the fliers up all over Baker county where she lives.....jmo....it is their child that is missing, they are the most responsible to keep Haleigh's name out there....they could be doing more  imo........both families could be doing more....imo..... 
The people that I spoke to at 3 different convenient stores didnt have any idea who I was talking about at all, it could be that they just dont watch the news, or they arent interested in it at all, either way, the land there is really really spread out and lots of woods and also Haleigh didnt come up missing from there and I think in Crystals defense she knows HaLeigh isnt in Baker county, and she prolly even realizes that Misty holds the key too.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: August 02, 2009, 08:13:50 PM »

I post once in awhile on the Haleighbug site...not very often and not lately,  but I certainly don't know anything about a code at all...as far as I know, anyone is welcome to post at the Haleighbug site...and can certainly read the posts just like here and WS and other forums...

from reading this thread and catching up as I hardly post on this thread anymore, I think that some posts were taken out of context and misunderstood jmo.....and I am not trying to start any trouble with anyone, just stating my observation in a respectful manner...

Cookie - if you read my post I said I don't care what site people post at.  Now, according to the Haleighbug site Admin (Mlee) the site is not viewable to all it is private for members only.  That is fine too.

As far as taking out of context not really.  It is obvious that a group (Haleighbug) discusses at that site then comes here to try and argue with members with apposing views.  The problem is in the talking to eachother in only ways that they would know and making others feel uncomfortable to post here. 

ok....then I am out of the loop as well cause I don't know what it means  to talk to each other that  only they know about, ,   I personally didn't notice it...but I am not on here everyday and I don't read every post.....and I honestly thought that anyone could read or join the forum as the link was put on here many times if I recall...
but thanks for the explanation....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: August 02, 2009, 08:20:29 PM »

where do these people live at in Baker county that they did not know that Haleigh is missing? under a rock? Marie and the Griffis family from what I heard have been in that area for years...how many children over the years have disappeared belonging to a family  in Baker County? I would think that it would be the talk of the town...And why haven't Marie and Crystal put fliers out? Ron should be pinning the fliers up all over Satsuma where he lives and Crystal should be putting the fliers up all over Baker county where she lives.....jmo....it is their child that is missing, they are the most responsible to keep Haleigh's name out there....they could be doing more  imo........both families could be doing more....imo..... 
The people that I spoke to at 3 different convenient stores didnt have any idea who I was talking about at all, it could be that they just dont watch the news, or they arent interested in it at all, either way, the land there is really really spread out and lots of woods and also Haleigh didnt come up missing from there and I think in Crystals defense she knows HaLeigh isnt in Baker county, and she prolly even realizes that Misty holds the key too.....

thanks HH...then those people are really out of touch in my opinion...and perhaps Haleigh didn't disappear from Baker county, but that doesn't mean that fliers should not be up just in case anyone passing through saw Haleigh in another state or anywhere else...
Madeline McCann didn't disappear in Illinois or Florida or California, but I still put her flyer up when ever I was in another state at an airport.. I carried them with me....one never knows who might have seen something somewhere...especially in airports..I had her poster in my car window too...never saw another one in my area...but I still did it...
and yeah, Misty holds the key and she and ron need to get their butts out along with every other family member on both sides and put up posters of their missing child on every storefront and every telephone pole at every intersection of every county, city that they travel to.. and especially in the town that they live in....just my strong opinion!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1633 on: August 02, 2009, 08:31:25 PM »

thanks HH...then those people are really out of touch in my opinion...and perhaps Haleigh didn't disappear from Baker county, but that doesn't mean that fliers should not be up just in case anyone passing through saw Haleigh in another state or anywhere else...
Madeline McCann didn't disappear in Illinois or Florida or California, but I still put her flyer up when ever I was in another state at an airport.. I carried them with me....one never knows who might have seen something somewhere...especially in airports..I had her poster in my car window too...never saw another one in my area...but I still did it...
and yeah, Misty holds the key and she and ron need to get their butts out along with every other family member on both sides and put up posters of their missing child on every storefront and every telephone pole at every intersection of every county, city that they travel to.. and especially in the town that they live in....just my strong opinion!

Mine too, Cookie. I do believe that Ron and Misty have the information that can solve this case, but whether they do or not, I don't understand anything other than pounding the pavement on a daily basis and keeping Haleigh's face out there to the community and beyond. That's what I would expect a parent to do.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: August 02, 2009, 08:34:46 PM »

That's what I would expect a parent to do also, and would love to know why they aren't?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: August 02, 2009, 08:37:15 PM »

thank you CBB....that means a lot to me....
this missing child belongs to BOTH parents and both should be out pounding the pavement as you say...daily and every spare moment...sounds like none of these people are working, how do they pass the day? wouldn't you feel more productive if you were out actively searching, passing out posters, talking to people about your missing child? I just do not get it....jmo....

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1636 on: August 02, 2009, 09:10:26 PM »

this missing child belongs to BOTH parents and both should be out pounding the pavement as you say...daily and every spare moment...sounds like none of these people are working, how do they pass the day? wouldn't you feel more productive if you were out actively searching, passing out posters, talking to people about your missing child? I just do not get it....jmo....
---------------------------------------------------------------

Ron and Crystal and Misty have not lived up to the expectations of searching that I would have for a missing child. Nor does the Anthony family either.  I just cannot imagine a parent or grandparent not out pounding the pavement and thinking of new ways to search.  In my own case for even a missing pet, I mount an aggressive search, posting fliers, making calls, placing want ads, offering a reward, etc.  Lo and behold, I have in fact found my missing pets even after a new family "adopted" it in one case.  I cannot understand people who do not live up to my high standards, but I have had to learn to accept other people anyway in order to live in relative peace, for obsessing on others is  not for my wellbeing.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: August 02, 2009, 09:13:58 PM »

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ron and Crystal and Misty have not lived up to the expectations of searching that I would have for a missing child. Nor does the Anthony family either.  I just cannot imagine a parent or grandparent not out pounding the pavement and thinking of new ways to search.  In my own case for even a missing pet, I mount an aggressive search, posting fliers, making calls, placing want ads, offering a reward, etc.  Lo and behold, I have in fact found my missing pets even after a new family "adopted" it in one case.  I cannot understand people who do not live up to my high standards, but I have had to learn to accept other people anyway in order to live in relative peace, for obsessing on others is  not for my wellbeing.

Obsessing on others is not for my wellbeing either, but I have a hard time stopping myself from doing that. I really do, and it drives me nuts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: August 02, 2009, 10:24:31 PM »

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: August 02, 2009, 10:32:27 PM »

On that note, Praying to our Heavenly Father that Haleigh is found safe and well and SOON. Good night Monkeys.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.