June 01, 2024, 08:20:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 408734 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1000 on: October 24, 2009, 11:32:56 PM »

Who needs a computer full of quotes when you have em right here!I put more credence in this then the Range Rover tapes which are full of a lot of Bullsh-IT.I find more truth in the police car transcripts then those in a heart beat............

This is a transcript from a translation done by an internet poster called Arubagirl.  It has been fomatted for easier reading.  This conversation was recorded without the knowlege of the participants as they all three sat in the back seat of a police car on June 24th.

Deepak:  How does it feel Joran?
Joran: (with raised voice) You let my father be arrested, friend.
Deepak: (very calm) That's what I say. How does it feel?
Joran: You know no good that my father has nothing to do [with this}. I have read your statements, friend. You two are lying shit.  (then very calmly) You know what happened with that girl. If you don't know it, then nothing happened. (then angrily) So, fxxx you. What do you say, that Freddy has to be arrested?
Deepak: That Freddy has to tell the truth.
Joran: You know very well that Freddy has told the truth.
Satish: You will see, you will see.
Deepak: You could have prevented it from the beginning, this, of your father.  You know it. That he wasn't arrested.
Joran: How? How? (stretches "how" out) You declare shit against him. My father only wanted to help you, friend. Only to help you was what my father wanted. My father himself arranged your lawyers.  And this is how you pay it back. (now with an angry voice) I should hit you both once [een klap moeten geven].
Deepak: Then try it. You can make it better in one time.
Joran:  About what? You can also make it better.
Deepak: You just have to tell the truth. Tomorrow, I'll get my last 8 days and then I'm going home.
Joran: That's what you think.
Deepak:  I'm going home.
Joran:  Wait until I'm going to tell stuff about you two. Then we'll see if you two are going home.
Deepak:  I guarantee you.
Joran: Don't you think that the police is interested in knowing that Satish touched a girl with the car? 
[the word 'geraakt' is being used, translated here literally, but you can use the word 'hit' also in the context].
Satish: He heh one [?], you let me laugh boy, just laugh.
Deepak: (to Joran) You know dang well, you always try to put bullshit between us.
Joran: (to Deepak) Then you're going to tell shit about the ChoHer [choller]?  I have helped you with that that shit of the choller friend.
Deepak:  And, I also said that.
Joran:  That I have not read. I have also read that statement.
Satish: That of the chollers was from me.
Deepak or Satish:   I have already told that before.  I have also said that in my first statement.
Satish: I said it in my own interest.
Joran: That is what the police tells me now.  Police says now to me, like, if you two go against me, I'll go against you two.
Brothers: (laughing) Hehehehehehehe.
Satish: We don't put you in trouble. We just tell the truth.
Joran: That you two don't do.  The half of what you two have said isn't the fxxxing truth. It will come forward. Just like they check me, they check you two also.
Satish:  With us, with us, can they get evidence, but with you not. [ a bit unclear: It's: bij ons, bij ons. Kunnen zij bewijzen krijgen, maar bij jou nief] With lies, you don't get evidence,
Joran:  All that shit of "Karen," all of you two don't know of no shit. Fxxx you two.
Deepak:  You think that the girl has nothing on, you will see who fxxxed who (this sentence was not good to understand) [note of the police officer]
Joran:  We will see. Hey, you know when I will laugh, if I've given you a slap in the face. I'll laugh when they find the girl alive, fxxx you.
Joran:  I know very well that you are afraid. That is if you two have done something bad with that girl. En if they find the girl, then we shall see
Satish:  I'm not afraid. Why must I be afraid?
Deepak:  I want them to find the girl. You are going to tell shit about me that I have buried the girl at fishermans hut
Joran: Who has said about burying? I didn't say anything about burying.
Deepak: That's what you have stated. Stop with that bullshit.
Joran:  I have said nothing about burying.  The only thing what I can think of, is that you know people that it is the people of automotive enterprises.
Satish: Yeah, yeah,yeah, yeah,yeah,yeah, then I had a flat tire, right?   Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah... I picked you up, right.  And then I went back to the beach for her.
Joran:  Who has said that?
Satish:  You said that.
Joran:  I have never said that friend.  I have never said that you went back, friend.
Joran: That's your problem. If they find that girl, then they will see that shit.
Deepak: Eight more days and then I'm going home, I guarantee you that for a 1000 per cent.
Joran:  We will see.
Deepak: (to Joran) You don't give a shit about your, the members of your own family.
Joran:  The only thing that I can think of is my family. I do what my family tells me to do. Right, +++++.
Deepak:  Your own father, unbelievable.
Joran:  What my father, it is your fault that he is arrested. I didn't declare anything against my father, you two declared against my father
Satish:  We didn't declare anything.
Joran:  Or course, you did.
Satish: What did I tell against your father?
Joran:  You are telling that he declared, that if there is no body [lijk = dead body], there is no case or I don't what.  All shit. That is totally not true, the only thing is that he said is, if there is no body [lichaam = body], then there isn't a case.
Deepak: Yes, that's true.
Joran:  That's not true.
Deepak:  I also said in my statement, that it wasn't meant like that.
Joran:  Didn't read it in your statement. They use that now against my father.
Deepak:  We suffered a lot because of you.
Joran:  That's the price that you let my father pay. That you let him suffer like that. Fxxx you. If you let me suffer, I say ok. It doesn't matter to me. I can just sit here for 160 days. It doesn't make a fxxxing difference to me. I'm sitting good here.
Brothers:  Me too.  Me too.
Joran:  And you Satish, they're telling me that you asshole, see ghosts in the [jail]cell. They told me that you saw the girl in your cell and that you were very scared.
Satish: Me seeing ghosts? Two other boys were seeing ghosts.  You also believe the people who are here in jail. That has nothing to do with ghosts and that is just garbage shit what you say.
Joran: They talk good about me, but not good about you.  And also the two security guards, they have guaranteed me that they will kill you two, if you go out of jail.
Deepak: Oh, yes.
Joran:  Who has declared about the security guards, you no tme. Why? because I don't want to put anyone in trouble who has nothing to do with the case.
Deepak or Satish:(screaming) That lie was for you.
Joran: You admitted that.
Joran:  You two paid him off, right.
Brothers:   ha ha ha ha ha ha
Joran:  You said then via the telephone like, that I have the jackpot. You said now [?] through the phone , I have the fxxxing jackpot. You forget that the phone is tapped, right?
Satish or Deepak:  Shut your trap [hou je bek]
Joran:  You forget that, right +++++? Then you arrive home and you say how you arranged everything. You say "I have fixed it". Good for you [meaning your own fault]. because of you he is also in jail.
Deepak: Yeaaaaaaaaahhh! Yeahhhhhhhhh!
Joran: (to brothers)Man, what can you go do? [illegible, what is typed is: jucfc juflfe] 
Deepak: (to Joran) What can you go do?
Joran: Make me, shut my mouth no.
Brothers: Fxxx you, we don't talk anymore with you.
Deepak: (to Joran) You talk until you get tired.
Satish: (to Deepak) Do you have clothes?
Deepak: What am I going to do with those? I'm leaving anyway in [illegible] days.
Deepak:  Shut your trap.  Shut your trap, you bitch. Fxxx your father.
Joran:  If my father doesn't leave tomorrow, then you'll see. Boy, shut your mouth before I hit it shut.
Deepak: Do it then, you're already in jail.
Joran:  Doesn't matter to me. They can even put me in the fxxxing solitary [cashot]. It doesn't matter to me.
Deepak:  They're going to give you fifteen years if they find the girl.
Joran:  For what? for what?
Deepak:  That scholarship of yours. Byeeeeeeee. You can forget it.
Joran: Yeah, by who?  By you, +++++. You know well that you did bad, otherwise you wouldn't lie.
Brothers: aaiaaieaaieeaiee!
Joran:  I should have killed you, +++++. Shut your trap.
Deepak: Won't be fun, if you are standing in front of the judge of instructions tomorrow. Why not? Too much evidence?
Joran:  Then they are also allowed to hit me. Do you think that it makes a difference to me. One slap will be enough.
Satish:  You think, you think.
Joran:  What do you think, that you are going home to get your gun?
Satish: That I have a gun.
Joran: Satish, you, get gun at home, me shoot you two dead.
Satish:  Look, the police already went to my house and already investigated [searched] the house. Did they find a gun? What will she get?  ["Wat zal zij krijgen." The word 'zij' is for the word 'she' or for 'they', but they use the singular verb for 'will', therefore'she']
Deepak: (to Joran) Sometimes, you talk bullshit, right?
Joran: (to Deepak) Why is that shit not true?  Witnesses saw you.
Satish:  In the end we will see, who gets out and who stays.  You tell the truth, we shall see.
Joran:  I know that I'm getting out.
Brothers: We shall see. Yeah, yeah, yeah.

WHO NEEDS THE RANGE ROVER CONFESSIONS WHEN HE HAD IT LONG AGO??????????????????

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1001 on: October 24, 2009, 11:36:50 PM »

Maybe it's just me...But I don't mind posts that may or not be viewed by others as repetitive...
what I do mind (and quite frankly- don't care for) posts that try to discourage ANYONE from posting their thoughts.
We are all free to scroll on by if we don't agree - let the mods take issue with any posting/poster they feel is out of line.....
I also don't understand why some feel they have to defend others to the point of discrediting posts.....That isn't the way to get Justice for Natalee.....
Please feel free to post any comments you may have....bash me, trash me.....but at the end of the day...honor  ALL Monkeys that are here for Justice!

I agree 110% BillB..TRUTH DOES NOT COME FROM SILENCE!
TWO WAY STREET!  I also take issue with the "discrediting posts" comment. "Rebutting" a post should not be regarded as "discrediting". It is merely a response. If a post is made in an adamant manner -- it should be addressed in a "respectful" but equally appropriate manner.
Discrediting posts to me is posting that someone just keeps posting over and over again, which the post implies that the repetitive postings are not welcomed...
The 'discrediting posts' don't appear to be rebuttals to me....but that's just me....
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: October 24, 2009, 11:37:52 PM »

Who needs a computer full of quotes when you have em right here!I put more credence in this then the Range Rover tapes which are full of a lot of Bullsh-IT.I find more truth in the police car transcripts then those in a heart beat............

This is a transcript from a translation done by an internet poster called Arubagirl.  It has been fomatted for easier reading.  This conversation was recorded without the knowlege of the participants as they all three sat in the back seat of a police car on June 24th.

Joran: You know no good that my father has nothing to do [with this}. I have read your statements, friend. You two are lying shit.  (then very calmly) You know what happened with that girl. If you don't know it, then nothing happened. (then angrily) So, fxxx you. What do you say, that Freddy has to be arrested?
Deepak: You could have prevented it from the beginning, this, of your father.  You know it. That he wasn't arrested.
Joran: How? How? (stretches "how" out) You declare shit against him. My father only wanted to help you, friend. Only to help you was what my father wanted. My father himself arranged your lawyers.  And this is how you pay it back. (now with an angry voice) I should hit you both once [een klap moeten geven].
Deepak: You just have to tell the truth. Tomorrow, I'll get my last 8 days and then I'm going home.
Joran:  Wait until I'm going to tell stuff about you two. Then we'll see if you two are going home.
Joran: Don't you think that the police is interested in knowing that Satish touched a girl with the car? 
[the word 'geraakt' is being used, translated here literally, but you can use the word 'hit' also in the context].
Deepak: (to Joran) You know dang well, you always try to put bullshit between us.
Joran: (to Deepak) Then you're going to tell shit about the ChoHer [choller]?  I have helped you with that that shit of the choller friend.
Deepak or Satish:   I have already told that before.  I have also said that in my first statement.
Joran: That is what the police tells me now.  Police says now to me, like, if you two go against me, I'll go against you two.
Joran: That you two don't do.  The half of what you two have said isn't the fxxxing truth. It will come forward. Just like they check me, they check you two also.
Satish:  With us, with us, can they get evidence, but with you not. [ a bit unclear: It's: bij ons, bij ons. Kunnen zij bewijzen krijgen, maar bij jou nief] With lies, you don't get evidence,
Joran:  All that shit of "Karen," all of you two don't know of no shit. Fxxx you two.
Deepak:  You think that the girl has nothing on, you will see who fxxxed who (this sentence was not good to understand) [note of the police officer]
Joran:  We will see. Hey, you know when I will laugh, if I've given you a slap in the face. I'll laugh when they find the girl alive, fxxx you.
Joran:  I know very well that you are afraid. That is if you two have done something bad with that girl. En if they find the girl, then we shall see
Deepak:  I want them to find the girl. You are going to tell shit about me that I have buried the girl at fishermans hut
Joran:  I have said nothing about burying.  The only thing what I can think of, is that you know people that it is the people of automotive enterprises.
Satish: Yeah, yeah,yeah, yeah,yeah,yeah, then I had a flat tire, right?   Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah... I picked you up, right.  And then I went back to the beach for her.
Joran:  I have never said that friend.  I have never said that you went back, friend.
Joran: That's your problem. If they find that girl, then they will see that shit.
Deepak: Eight more days and then I'm going home, I guarantee you that for a 1000 per cent.
Deepak: (to Joran) You don't give a shit about your, the members of your own family.
Joran:  The only thing that I can think of is my family. I do what my family tells me to do. Right, +++++.
Joran:  What my father, it is your fault that he is arrested. I didn't declare anything against my father, you two declared against my father
Joran:  You are telling that he declared, that if there is no body [lijk = dead body], there is no case or I don't what.  All shit. That is totally not true, the only thing is that he said is, if there is no body [lichaam = body], then there isn't a case.
Joran:  That's the price that you let my father pay. That you let him suffer like that. Fxxx you. If you let me suffer, I say ok. It doesn't matter to me. I can just sit here for 160 days. It doesn't make a fxxxing difference to me. I'm sitting good here.
Joran:  And you Satish, they're telling me that you asshole, see ghosts in the [jail]cell. They told me that you saw the girl in your cell and that you were very scared.
Satish: Me seeing ghosts? Two other boys were seeing ghosts.  You also believe the people who are here in jail. That has nothing to do with ghosts and that is just garbage shit what you say.
Joran: They talk good about me, but not good about you.  And also the two security guards, they have guaranteed me that they will kill you two, if you go out of jail.
Joran:  Who has declared about the security guards, you no tme. Why? because I don't want to put anyone in trouble who has nothing to do with the case.
Joran:  You said then via the telephone like, that I have the jackpot. You said now [?] through the phone , I have the fxxxing jackpot. You forget that the phone is tapped, right?
Joran:  You forget that, right +++++? Then you arrive home and you say how you arranged everything. You say "I have fixed it". Good for you [meaning your own fault]. because of you he is also in jail.
Joran: (to brothers)Man, what can you go do? [illegible, what is typed is: jucfc juflfe] 
Deepak: What am I going to do with those? I'm leaving anyway in [illegible] days.
Joran:  If my father doesn't leave tomorrow, then you'll see. Boy, shut your mouth before I hit it shut.
Joran:  Doesn't matter to me. They can even put me in the fxxxing solitary [cashot]. It doesn't matter to me.
Joran: Yeah, by who?  By you, +++++. You know well that you did bad, otherwise you wouldn't lie.
Deepak: Won't be fun, if you are standing in front of the judge of instructions tomorrow. Why not? Too much evidence?
Joran:  Then they are also allowed to hit me. Do you think that it makes a difference to me. One slap will be enough.
Satish:  Look, the police already went to my house and already investigated [searched] the house. Did they find a gun? What will she get?  ["Wat zal zij krijgen." The word 'zij' is for the word 'she' or for 'they', but they use the singular verb for 'will', therefore'she']
Satish:  In the end we will see, who gets out and who stays.  You tell the truth, we shall see.

KTF,
It was said early on, when that transcript was posted, that J2K knew they were being taped.
I don't know if that is true, but it was speculated.
It was also said that Aruba Girl was not to be trusted....a cousin of the Merryweathers

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1003 on: October 24, 2009, 11:41:55 PM »

Maybe it's just me...But I don't mind posts that may or not be viewed by others as repetitive...
what I do mind (and quite frankly- don't care for) posts that try to discourage ANYONE from posting their thoughts.
We are all free to scroll on by if we don't agree - let the mods take issue with any posting/poster they feel is out of line.....
I also don't understand why some feel they have to defend others to the point of discrediting posts.....That isn't the way to get Justice for Natalee.....
Please feel free to post any comments you may have....bash me, trash me.....but at the end of the day...honor  ALL Monkeys that are here for Justice!

I wouldn't dream of bashing or trashing you, billb.  I try not to bash or trash anyone here.
But even when I use my best Sunday School language, I am accused of attacking and being disrespectful.
That is not what I am aiming to do.  Nor do I ever try to discourage anyone from posting what they believe.
I think my thoughts are just as noteworthy as others.......How stupid of me?

I certainly don't think you are stupid Magnolia.
And yes...your thoughts are definitely as noteworthy as others...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: October 24, 2009, 11:44:25 PM »

Do you believe the police transcripts to be trustworthy?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: October 24, 2009, 11:46:12 PM »

Much less of an agenda here to weigh compare to the RR tapes.....
No WAY can I read the above and think urine acted alone with help from 'daury'....
k2, 'your own father' are DEEP into Natalee's fate.......'daury' from the RR tapes isn't even a mention to me....urine lies....
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: October 24, 2009, 11:50:12 PM »

Well, I never really thought much about it.  They were in an Aruban police car and it was the
Aruban police that made the recording.  We know where that leads.

Aruba Girl left here and went to RU, was friends with Renfro.
I found some of her post here suspect before there was ever a forum, just the front page.
She was very defensive about Van der Stratten.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1007 on: October 24, 2009, 11:51:38 PM »

What Paulus,the perps,disinformation specialists,as well as American traitors want is for the EVIL of their SINS to be silenced.They pay lot's of attention to us Monkey's!We need to continue to question,dig,research,be patient,as well as stand firm in your convictions.PR firms payed for by Aruba pay attentention..WHY?Are we getting to the TRUTH?We still have copy & paste crews.WHY?Because we're getting somewhere!Do we think this will get any easier as we get closer to the TRUTH?Absolutely not......Is PROGRESS being made?You're damn right it is..........JUSTICE IS ALIVE AND WELL AND TRUCKIN DOWN THE ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMP...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: October 24, 2009, 11:52:25 PM »

Much less of an agenda here to weigh compare to the RR tapes.....
No WAY can I read the above and think urine acted alone with help from 'daury'....
k2, 'your own father' are DEEP into Natalee's fate.......'daury' from the RR tapes isn't even a mention to me....urine lies....
And to be clear...I know the above police car transcript doesn't mention a 'duary'...
I meant that the mention of 'dauray' is the RR tapes has to be taken with a grain of thought...as in urine lies all the time.
the only truth I take from the RR tapes is that urine mentions Natalee shaking out of control...that, and what Beth said the ale asked her and Jug early on....confirms for me that urine was with Natalee when 'something bad' happened, and ale know about it in the first 48 hrs...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1009 on: October 24, 2009, 11:53:21 PM »

Well, I never really thought much about it.  They were in an Aruban police car and it was the

I found some of her post here suspect before there was ever a forum, just the front page.

So.You don't trust them?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: October 24, 2009, 11:54:16 PM »

What Paulus,the perps,disinformation specialists,as well as American traitors want is for the EVIL of their SINS to be silenced.They pay lot's of attention to us Monkey's!We need to continue to question,dig,research,be patient,as well as stand firm in your convictions.PR firms payed for by Aruba pay attentention..WHY?Are we getting to the TRUTH?We still have copy & paste crews.WHY?Because we're getting somewhere!Do we think this will get any easier as we get closer to the TRUTH?Absolutely not......Is PROGRESS being made?You're damn right it is..........JUSTICE IS ALIVE AND WELL AND TRUCKIN DOWN THE ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMP...
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: October 24, 2009, 11:57:52 PM »

So.You don't trust them?

As I said, I haven't thought that much about it.
I guess I took it as maybe.....maybe not.
It just never seemed that important to me.
What difference?  They are all free now.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: October 24, 2009, 11:59:39 PM »

So.You don't trust them?

Just figured it was a simple yes or no?Maybe,maybe not!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: October 25, 2009, 12:03:54 AM »

So.You don't trust them?

Well, I guess if the tape was relevent, they would have used it before the judge to get additional jail
time for Joran and the Kalpoes.  That didn't happen. 

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: October 25, 2009, 12:09:07 AM »

I take into account the the police tapes were recorded during the early incarceration of urine and k2, along with paulass....
I think there is more 'raw' truth spoken in the police tapes if for no other reason they were all a lot more scared being arrested then than any other time they we rearrested (Didn't have time/opportunity with lawyers/paulass counciling). Fast forward 3 + years and do you really think that urine was LESS aware that he may be set up for disclose of what happened to Natalee? 
So yes, I think the police car recordings were more trustworthy than any other 'confession' that urine made...
Ask Greta....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: October 25, 2009, 12:11:44 AM »

So.You don't trust them?

Well, I guess if the tape was relevent, they would have used it before the judge to get additional jail
Doesn't that also apply to the RR tapes? rearrest urine?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: October 25, 2009, 12:11:51 AM »

I take into account the the police tapes were recorded during the early incarceration of urine and k2, along with paulass....
I think there is more 'raw' truth spoken in the police tapes if for no other reason they were all a lot more scared being arrested then than any other time they we rearrested (Didn't have time/opportunity with lawyers/paulass counciling). Fast forward 3 + years and do you really think that urine was LESS aware that he may be set up for disclose of what happened to Natalee? 
So yes, I think the police car recordings were more trustworthy than any other 'confession' that urine made...
Ask Greta....

I believe they are more trustworthy then the RR tapes myself.Some may not agree.That's OK!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: October 25, 2009, 12:27:31 AM »

Keepthefaith and billb

The leaked secret recording of the conversation between Joran, Deepak and Satish was not discredit by the Natalee's Freebirds.  A document was produced and posted on their blog as well as the SM forum.

Janet

+++++++

CORRUPT ARUBAN POLICE AND JUDGES REVEALED!

ARUBA LAW ENFORCEMENT AND DUTCH JUDGES IGNORE INCRIMINATING STATEMENTS BY JORAN VAN DER SLOOT AND THE KALPOE BROTHERS

On June 25, 2005 Joran Van Der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers, Deepak and Satish, were being transported in an Aruba police van while their conversation was being secretly recorded. The statements made by the three suspects revealed unequivocally that they know pertinent and in-depth details about missing Mountain Brook student Natalee Holloway

ARUBAN POLICE IGNORE INCRIMINATING STATEMENTS BY THE SUSPECTS

Why did the Aruban investigators not follow up on such incriminating statements in their future interrogations of the three suspects? The gold mine of information included in that conversation was never tapped by law enforcement. It is interesting to note that segments of the conversation pointed to Joran’s father, Paulus Van Der Sloot, as having involvement in Natalee’s disappearance - yet questions about this suspect were ignored in all but the very earliest of police interviews. Could this be because Paulus Van Der Sloot was being protected by his close friend and lead investigator Jan van der Straten who just happened to be spearheading the case?

DUTCH JUDGES RELEASE SUSPECTS FROM GIVING FURTHER TESTIMONY

The Dutch judges from Curacao also share culpability in ignoring these statements by the three suspects. One in particular was Judge Robert “Bob” Smid who is reported to be a friend of Paulus Van Der Sloot, and had even stayed at his home while visiting the island. On August 30, 2005 Judge Smid issued a ruling that Joran should be held another 30 days, flew back to Curacao and immediately faxed in a reversal of his ruling. Two and a half weeks later Joran Van Der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers were all released from giving further testimony in the case.

On September 3, 2005 Joran Van der Sloot was released from police custody and fled to Holland. Drawing on an obscure Dutch judgement in another case, the judge ruled that Joran’s schoolwork was apparently more important than giving any further testimony in the Natalee Holloway case, even though he and the Kalpoe brothers disagree on key points about what happened the night Natalee disappeared.

DID THE ARUBAN POLICE AND DUTCH JUDGES REALLY WANT THIS CASE SOLVED?

Judging by their actions, neither the Aruban police or the Dutch judges cared enough about the victim, Natalee Holloway, to dig any further into the case. The three main suspects’ statements in the police van clearly indicate they have knowledge of what happened to the Alabama teenager, yet the law enforcement and judicial arms of Aruba’s government turned a blind eye to their criminality in the case.

In the early weeks of this case the Aruban government sent out media representatives such as Arlene Ellis-Schippers to explain that Dutch law is different from American law. Is it common in Dutch law to ignore incriminating statements made by key suspects? Is it common in Dutch law for judges to release key suspects to flee the country and never have to testify again? If so, you have to wonder if any visitor is safe on Dutch soil.

SEGMENTS OF THE POLICE VAN TAPES:

1- In this part of the conversation Deepak is urging Joran to tell the truth, saying he could straighten everything out by telling the truth. Note that Joran doesn't argue with this.

D says to J: You can straighten everything out in one shot, you know
J says to D: Why?
J says to D: You can straighten things out too
J says to D: Straighten things out how?
D says to J: You have to tell the truth.

2- Here the three suspects are pointing fingers at each other, threatening to expose each other’s involvement in the crime. Are they implying that Joran got himself into this trouble? Were they merely assisting him?

J says to S or D: Police told me about you now, if you go against me then that’s when I will go against you.
Brothers laugh: Heheheheheh
S says to J: We didn’t put you in this problem.

3- Here Joran says that he will laugh if they find Natalee alive. Does this imply that she is deceased, or will be by the time they find her?

J says to D: And I’ll laugh if they find the girl alive, f*** you.

4- In this portion the three suspects indicate that something bad happened to Natalee. Why wasn't this finger-pointing followed up on by the Aruban and Dutch interrogators?

J says to the brothers: I know very well that you’re scared.
J says to the brothers: If you did something bad to the girl, then we will see.
S says to J: I’m not scared.
S says to J: What do I have to be scared about?
D says to J: I want them to find the girl.

5- In this segment Deepak accuses Joran of telling the police that he (Deepak) buried Natalee at the Fisherman’s Huts. Joran denies telling the police this, despite the fact there is a police statement purporting this very accusation.

D says to J: You’re going to say shit about me in regards to the girl, that I buried the girl at the Fisherman’s Hut.
J says to D: Who said anything about a burial, I didn’t say anything about a burial.
D says to J: You declared that.
D says to J: Stop with the bullshit.
J says to D: I didn’t say anything about a burial.

6- In the part of the transcript Joran indicates that if the police find Natalee they will find something that will incriminate them. They will see what "sh*t"? Is this referring to some bad condition they left her in?

J says to the brothers: If they find the girl, then they will see the sh*t.

7- It has been well documented that Joran’s father Paulus Van der Sloot told the three suspects the day after Natalee disappeared that “if there is no corpse, there is no case.” Why would the elder van der Sloot give the three suspects this advice if they had no idea whether Natalee was alive or not?

J says to the brothers: You said that he (Joran’s father) said that if there’s no corpse there’s no case, or I don’t know what more sorts of shit.
J says to the brothers: That’s not true, the only thing he (Joran’s father) said that if there’s no body there don’t have a case.

8- And in this segment Deepak seems to indicate Paulus Van der Sloot is involved in the crime.

D to J: You don’t give a shit about your the members of your won family
J to D: The only thing that I can think of is my family I do what my family tells me to do
J to D: Right, +++++
D to J: Your own father, unbelievable
J to D: Wat my father,it is your [plural your] fault that he is arrested. I didn’t declare anything against my father, you [plural you] declared against my father

9- Here again the Kalpoe’s indicate that it was Joran’s fault that they were in the predicament they were in.

D says to J: We have suffered a lot because of you.

10- In this part of the conversation the Kalpoe’s say that the original lie of dropping Natalee off at the Holiday Inn was done for Joran’s benefit.

J says to the brothers: Who made the declaration about the guards; it was you and not me. Why?
Because I didn’t want to bring anyone into the problem who has nothing to do with this case.
D or S yells to J: The lie was for you.
J says to the brothers: It was you who admitted that.
D or S again yells to J: The lie was for you.

11- This final statement from Deepak to Joran unmistakably indicates that the three suspects know something bad happened to Natalee (drugs and rape?) and that Joran will go to prison if they find her.

D to J: The’re going to give you 15 years if they find the girl

*WHY DID ARUBA LAW ENFORCEMENT NEVER FOLLOW UP ON THESE STATEMENTS BY THE THREE SUSPECTS THAT SO APPARENTLY INDICATE THEY WERE INVOLVED IN NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S DISAPPEARANCE?

*WHY DID THE DUTCH JUDGES RELEASE JORAN VAN DER SLOOT AND THE KALPOE BROTHERS UNCONDITIONALLY WITH SUCH INCRIMINATING STATEMENTS ON THE RECORD?

*READING THIS TRANSCRIPT IT IS VERY CLEAR THE THREE MAIN SUSPECTS KNOW SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO NATALEE HOLLOWAY. WHY HAVE ARUBAN AND DUTCH AUTHORITIES NOT ACTED ON THE CASE? ARE THE DUTCH COVERING FOR THE VAN DER SLOOT FAMILY BECAUSE THEY JUST HAPPEN TO BE DUTCH?

(Thanks to Getagrip for the translation)

Natalee and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!

Natalee’s Freebirds

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/04/corrupt-aruban-police-and-judges.html

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=search2

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: October 25, 2009, 12:31:03 AM »

So.You don't trust them?

Mos did bring the RR tapes before the judge to try to have Joran rearrested, but the judge denied because
Joran was a known liar.  Mos then appealed that decision to the 3 judge panel.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: October 25, 2009, 12:36:11 AM »

So.You don't trust them?

Mos did bring the RR tapes before the judge to try to have Joran rearrested, but the judge denied because
Joran was a known liar.  Mos then appealed that decision to the 3 judge panel.

And you trust that dog and pony show Magnolia?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.